The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:59 AM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I'd rather not actually say this, but thank you. It didn't really hit me until earlier, and that kind of makes it seem worse than it is from my point of view, but really, just... thank you. I want to be able to do the same one day, really. Went from one of the worst to one of the best and I'm glad that changed.
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:15 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

Would it kill you to get something to eat for once, I don't know about you but the rest of this family can't exactly go a month straight without any food now since you're the cook and all. Sigh and you wonder why I look down on you so much nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

I'll get over you, I can guarantee that much but nothing else.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm almost there.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for letting me join your band now, can't be any prouder to be part of Mad Mama now lol. I wanna try my hand at the guitar sometime though if that's alright.

Dear Anonymous,

If you're not gonna be talking to me anymore then fine that's your loss if anything. I'm moving on now so don't expect to hear from me again.

Dear Anonymous,

Would it kill you to shut up for once? Seriously that's all you do is talk and talk and talk until my ears start getting numb and it's not even relevant stuff you're spurting out, should have kicked you off the chat sooner now that I think about it.

Dear Anonymous,

Do I look like I'm made out of money to you? Quit trying to make me get expensive crap you know I'm not going to bother using so quit it.

Dear Anonymous,

Okay so we're clear now thank god. I told you I could get all that stuff off of your computer for you, we'll discuss repayment in a few days though so be ready for that haha.

Dear Anonymous,

College can wait. I have other things I need to take care of anyways that happen to be more important at the moment, remember this is stuff that turns boys into men so I need to be ready.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,
For the 48979402439027th time, I may be allergic to a lot of stuff, but paprika is NOT one of them. I think those health food reports are infecting your brain and making you paranoid and delusional.

Dear Anon,

Please stop doing scientific studies on the health effects of various foods, You're making the anonymous above become paranoid and delusional.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

It's been four years.

Well, we would have been four years together if we stayed together. I'll admit that I still love you. I still have feelings for you, pretty much. Four years is a big deal. At this time, we'd probably be married by now, enjoying our lives together, maybe even have a kid together...but I'm probably just going too far.

Every single year I get so depressed because you're just not there for me. February is such an f'ed up month for me, because of all these crappy memories that invade my mind. I just want to let them go, but they're scarred on me forever. I tried dating again, get hooked up with someone else, but to be honest... I couldn't. Because I'm scared I'll fall through the same thing you did to me. I've rejected every single guy that wanted to be my boyfriend. No guy is the same as you. I'll never find someone like you. Ever.

I'm ready to let go now, because it just seems like you haven't had the strength to look for me. Well, finding out about my new identity. Maybe sometime in the future we'll probably cross paths again, but we'll never be the same as before. I wish you the best in life, and good luck.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:53 PM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

Okay so now I know why. I don't know how to fix that or if it'll ever be fixed, or if that's enough motivation. I want to think it is for now but unless I sort out my mind I'm going to say it's not. I know what's possible for now, and what isn't. I don't want to think too far ahead. I want now, I want everything now. I don't even know if I'll want the same things then etc. I feel like I'm constantly being let down by others and that I should just do everything on my own, though... I know that isn't the best. ;x I want to though, I never want to let any opportunity go, and because of that I just can't have a not-care attitude about everything. It's just not who I am, but due to that is anything ever going to change? I gotta hope that's enough motivation for now in life.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:36 AM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Nature: Lonely
dear anonymous,
We first met in 2010 i believe here at pc, our first chat was funny and it was really cool. Our second chat and next many chats were pretty average, cuz i was into some1 else at that time. But then after my absense, for some reason i started liking u. soon, i told u I liked u, and it seemed alright. Then we started talking a lot and a lot! its really good and stuff, then i got u mad... i was crushed, u didn't talk to me for a few days, but then it was fine again. :D but, then it happened again, and u became mad for quite awhile i think. :/ then u became absent to this website, your back now, and we r talking, but its not wut it used to be like. Oh well, Im not sure if its because ur worried that im gonna make u mad again, but I guess I will have to 'get to know you' step by step again.

Dear anonymous,
GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby baby GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby baby
(in other words, good game?)

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

I know you had some initial success but I'm so glad you're failing now. Your success was designed to take away from others so I'm glad it's slowly being taken away. Maybe you should think about the people around you before you throw them under the bus.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.

Last edited by Katholic Nun; February 26th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Dear Anonymous,
I take it all back, sorry. ;.; I'll put up with you for now. xD;

Old February 25th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

Words cannot express how idiotic you were today and in all honesty you really should have backed off. I may have been playing nice btw but I can't guarantee that again should there ever be a next time lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Now that I cut ties with my old friends at AnimeNation and left my ex behind me now I can hopefully be a good lover to you even if our relationship must be kept secret, I hope I don't disappoint now lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Mere words cannot express how grateful I am to you for giving me that apple from earlier today, that literally saved my life and for that I'm in your debt.

Last edited by Ephemeral Euphoria; February 25th, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

We've spoken on and off for a little while (with a HUGE break in between ;;) but recently we've been talking a lot more, and I find it absolutely lovely. If things carry on the way they are then this could become something wonderful, which honestly I never expected to happen. I hope we'll become amazing friends and possibly even meet up soon with your country hopping scholarship money plans! Let's turn this into something great. :)

Dear Anonymous,

There are so many things I want to talk to you about but what if I say the wrong thing or too much... Sometimes I wonder if you realize that something's wrong, but that's usually answered pretty quickly. :/ I guess I'll get used to it though - is there another choice? :3
Old February 25th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Just because I had these weird asthma attacks last time when I neared that cat.. Doesn't mean I still have it now. Don't you see that I feel better? I just REALLY REALLY want a little kitty to be my companion. Pllease? But again, you keep on saying no.

Dear Anonymous,
I think I've taken a liking to you.

Dear Anonymous,
You lost my trust. So don't act all stupid, you know I don't trust people that much. And it's easy for me to lost trust on you. You should have known I expected much from you, at least finishing the boy pose, and even just helping with the coloring! But no. You continued with your recess while the rest of us do the dirty work. Seriously. If you HAD to be late and be lazy, I could have just done it myself.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Shanghai Alice
Exiled to Siberia

Nature: Rash
Dear Anonymous,
I don't like you.

I no longer hate you, no longer become furious at the very thought of you, but your name definitely leaves a very resentful feeling.

Just the very thought, actually. I've twisted you into an embodiment of everything I hate about myself. The person I hate doesn't exist. They never did.

But you do. You've screwed my head up so horribly, just because of that one very deliberate, very cruel insult. Everything I hated me for, you pointed out and mercilessly spotlighted.

I'm not worthless. I'm trying to tell myself that. I have achieved something huge, and yet, because of you, I can't enjoy it. I exceeded even you, but you're ruining that for me.

I want to forgive you. For my sake. But I can't. What you told me, what your actions jmplied, for six weeks...

I'm not worthless.

I don't hate you. Not anymore. But I do dislike you.

And that's such a powerful motivator.

If you weren't several words I can't type here, would I have pushed myself?

Probably.

So, now that I think about it, I dislike you even more. I probably still would have done this.

But I stutter, I space out, and I get confused.

So, as you've made it all too clear, I'm a waste of space, and I don't deserve to enjoy this. I don't deserve to pollute the world with my "misguided thoughts".

Six weeks was enough of you. Why why why did you have to contact me six months later, just to do this to me?

You don't know. You don't care.

For you, it was just a quick message and the SEND button.

For me, it's been a central reality that I want to forget and move on from, but at the same time, I want to fulfill the impossible dream of seeing you admit your wrong.

Whatever. Keep on living life in your smug hypocrisy. This isn't idle chatter. I have the means to surpass you, age gap or no, and I will rub it in your face at the earliest opportunity. You rubbed my inferiority, my flaws into my face. I'm sinply going to even it out.

And I'll hate myself for it.

-Shanghai Alice

"I don't find my name tasteful next to Shanghai Alice."
-STRATOS99
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anon,
If i talk to u, then u probably will ignore me, If i ignore u, u probably will just forget who I am... perhaps its time to move on... even though we once were very good friends, it doesn't necessarily mean it continues...

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Oh please. Would you two please stop taking this so seriously?

DA,

*gags* Please stop.
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Hell no I won't let you control me. I met you 3 months ago and was perfectly fine before it. I've got another 3 years of being around you, whether we like it or not. You got nothing on me.

Dear Anonymous,

Take your own damn advice. Everything that comes out of your mouth, you should apply to your own life. Now.
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

After the fight we had just now I've lost the last shred of respect I once had for you and now I look at you with pity more than anything. You used to be so great back then but look how the mighty have fallen, the hypocritical, ignorant, lazy, senile, and utterly retarded sack of crap you now are. Seek help and grow up you pitiful *****. I could go on but honestly you're not worth it.

Dear Anonymous,

So glad to talk to you today, sorry about banging up your brother like that last week but at least you understand what I needed to do at the time. I'm actually kinda glad that I met you now in all honesty, at least you listen.
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Kyoko
some things are that simple

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of anything to say to you other than "hi" when I saw you. I know you were conscious and could hear me, but seeing you sick, sedated and hooked to all those machines was rough. I wasn't as prepared for it as I thought I was. I'm so sad that you're not doing well, you mean so much to me and I love you so much and it makes me so mad that I couldn't say that to you yesterday. Thing is, last time you were in a bad situation like this and I couldn't bare seeing you like that I told myself I'd be braver...and yet I wasn't. Hang in there, please.
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dear Anon,

You've made this hard for me and I knew I wouldn't do well. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you what I have been wanting to say, but I'm afraid of what you'll say. Hopefully you'll understand where I am coming from though. And I'll really appreciate it if you do understand.

Platinum Supporter Team Fail

"It is said that Charizard's fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles."

Charizard

Old March 1st, 2012, 04:53 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Maybe it's because I don't want to get all lovey-dovey with you, like you do with every other girl you talk to. ****.

DA,

Glad you finally saw the light.

DA,

I can't help but wonder what we could have been if I hadn't been such a dumbass all those months ago.

DA,

Quit moping, you *****. I can hear you from across the room.
Old March 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

Finally we can get along for once. Refreshing change of pace too.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for calling you an a-hole today, I just woke up at the time and believe it or not I'm not the type who likes to fight for fun in all honesty lol.

Dear Anonymous,

I finally hear from you again after all this time my love, 6 months is gonna be a while I know that much but if I get to see you at all it'll be more than worth it considering how often we're gonna be seeing each other since we're basically inseparable now lol. That and I want to develop an actual relationship with you too because I want to be confident in myself when I say I love you for once. You're still so cute though haha <3
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:56 AM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

quit snooping on my stuff. i use a different name because i don't like people i don't know or trust knowing my real one. isn't that a good thing i'm not telling everyone my name anyway? and besides. i'm nearly 20 years old. and it's 2012, people do communicate online, you know. whether we're near OR far. there is nothing wrong with it.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

I really wish you could have woken me up this morning, either that or could have gotten a better alarm clock. My sleep schedule would be better if it wasn't interrupted 24/7, oh how I hate working nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for not showing up yesterday, I haven't gotten any real sleep in a long ass time so I had to crash eventually. I'll show up next week though when I've gotten some shut eye for once.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Klippy
Put it on the line and I feel fine
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I feel like everything you tell me is a lie. You promise so much and prove so little. Actions speak louder than words here and your actions say a lot.

jak is the coolest
Old March 3rd, 2012, 05:36 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Stop treating her like an *******. She's not going to return your feelings. After, she didn't show any resentment when you left her all those months ago.

Get over it.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 06:32 AM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

hey hey hey now!

dear anonymous,

if you can still provide me with hugs and your listening ears and just your presence, i will be happy and i will try to keep things good between us...okay?

dear anonymous,

sorry...you probably heard me snoring and my mouth was probably wide open because i'm an ugggggggly sleeper. lol

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links