Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2012 (06:25 PM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

i can't stand this silence, yet i don't know how to break it.
Old March 23rd, 2012 (04:09 AM). Edited March 23rd, 2012 by Ephemeral Euphoria.
Void Walker

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

There's no shortage of enemies for me nowadays is there. No matter I can beat anyone at this stage in my life.

Dear Anonymous,

Even with you finally gone you still haunt my memory, I wish we had more time to talk before I ended it but I couldn't waste anymore time with this. It had to end then and there no matter what.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not ready for another relationship, I've been betrayed too many times already and I'm not very trusting nowadays. I'd say more but I've never been the kind to say too much.
Old March 23rd, 2012 (04:54 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I don't think so. Not at all. It's always going to be this way, btw. In the past probably not, cause all things were different, but now it's just kind of weird. Maybe it's true that certain things should happen eventually, but I'd rather not. I know I'd end up regretting that, definitely. Maybe that's the best way to think, and maybe I should be disappointed in others...

Just maybe someday for me too. I have a feeling it'll happen, and if so, then I don't really know. I know how I think it'll tun out, but I dunno. Is it possible? Yeah. Maybe change is for the better, maybe everything is for the better.

Dear Anonymous,

Nope... it's funny, I thought I really would want that, but no. I really don't. I don't know. Might be the previous reason perhaps. Maybe it needs to be done...?

Dear Anonymous,

If only I could outright say what I feel, but no, I must be patient.
Old March 23rd, 2012 (06:48 AM).
Classic Elegance
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Glad I could be of service. Hope everything works out, you can afford it, and I can see you there!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old March 23rd, 2012 (09:18 AM).
ô.o
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Dear anon,

Sigh. Today is gonna be tough. Today, tomorrow, and next saturday. It makes it worse because I'm really starting to see what a ***** you are. It makes me resentful toward you. I don't want to have to deal with you in my presence right now.

I know you won't talk to me, and I sure as hell won't be talking to you. But it's just damn annoying for me. I want to have a good time with total amount of people we'll be with, but you're gonna make that so much harder for me aren't you. Not purposely. God forbid you do anything wrong.

****ing *****... You're the reason nice guys turn into douches.

I also find it funny how you actually give me reason to post in this thread. I would hardly post here 'til you came into my life so thanks for that.
Old March 23rd, 2012 (07:42 PM).

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Congrats! c: You finally said what you feel towards her! I feel so glad to be part of the confession. Haha, it was so fun!! Like yeah!

Dear Anonymous,
I tell you. LAUGH when a balloon pops. It helps. xP Just saying to stop your trauma. I mean, 4 pops in one day. LOLs. xD And one was the LARGEST THUNDER I'VE HEARD IN MY LIFE OMG. xD Vera forever ok? I still want to go to outings. Yeah? :> Thanks. Will miss ya all. <33

Dear Anonymous,
Just listen to me. I know what to do in those situations, ok? I'm glad that you took time to talk and have fun with me.. but, I don't want to see you sick. That's all.
Old March 23rd, 2012 (08:16 PM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, when the time comes, please don't hate me for this. I know it's "bad", but honestly... if it weren't for this I doubt I'd care for much else right now. I just really want to say that... I didn't want to hurt feelings, I didn't want to upset, etc. I just wanted to find something to make me happy for once, since it's been hard sorta. I don't know what you're going to do, but just... just don't hate me okay? It was probably wrong to do, but... don't think I did it for negative reasons, etc.

Dear Anonymous (well can apply to a few!),

Please don't.
Old March 24th, 2012 (02:43 AM).

Dear anonymous,
i'm sorry for givining you that cold shoulder but it's just who i am.

Dear anonymous,
i've met and talked to lots of people and realized it was just wasting of time.

Dear anonymous,
i never do a wrong choice but that time if only time can go back for me..
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:08 PM).
The Devil's Henchman :D
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Dear Anonymous;

I feel like I'm in love with you, despite the circumstances. I wish we could talk more, but you just don't seem interested.
I'd ask you what am I doing wrong? Why do I fail at this? Is it because I'm being myself, or because I -sometimes- try to impress you and feel like succeeding?

I need some answers, I hoped I had the courage to tell you that in person, but I'm way too selfish to let you know about my feelings without you responding back. I'm so afraid of rejection...
Old March 25th, 2012 (08:19 AM).
millionaires
CS

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad you liked the news I gave you on Friday. See you on the 9th, sweetheart We are going to have plenty of fun, and it's going to be a week I won't forget. :3

Dear Anonymous,

I had a dream last night. We were both at the mall, walking around, just being friends and nothing more. I kinda wish you were around so we could do this often. You're someone that scares away my anxiety.

Could have texted you last night though, but you know... I was driving and it was late for you already. I owe you one today. Maybe I'll text you then?
Old March 25th, 2012 (11:38 AM).
spacing out
Battle Server
CS

Nature: Adamant
dear a,
i am so over fighting with you, it hurts in both ways and you dont seem to realize the damage that you do. you make me not want to love you anymore
bye
suck all day on a cherry stone

dig a little hole, not three inches round
spit your pit in the hole in the ground
weep upon the spot for the starving of me!
till up grow a fine young cherry tree

────────────────────────
battle server moderator
Old March 25th, 2012 (01:09 PM).
Classic Elegance
Gold Tier

Dear Anon,

Don't do things at the last minute and then rant and yell about how it's my fault that I didn't have enough time to prepare. And oh yeah, how dare you speak to me in that manner. Who exactly do you think you are, some sort of god?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Old March 25th, 2012 (01:18 PM). Edited March 26th, 2012 by Ephemeral Euphoria.
Void Walker

Dear Anonymous,

Well it looks like I'm back to my roots now except I don't have Daniel as a partner or Wayne as a mentor, just me and my wit to guide me as I wander the world in search of an quick buck. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you but you're a ****ing idiot.
Old March 26th, 2012 (09:48 PM).
Classic Elegance
Gold Tier

Dear Anon,

The entire damn neighborhood does not need to know about my personal life. Stop spreading the gossip. Especially since you tell me not to tell others about what's going on in your life. Is equal treatment and respect for privacy too much to ask?

Dear Anon,

Getting tired of your piece of crap software crashing... really getting tired of it.

Dear Anon,

5 days left! I can hardly wait!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Old March 27th, 2012 (04:32 PM).
ô.o
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

YEAH BUDDY! Word. You got this.
Old March 27th, 2012 (05:25 PM).
Void Walker

Dear Anonymous,

I need a rival.

Never thought I'd say that but it's true. Stepith and John are too weak for me now and I doubt that anyone from any forum I've been to can give me an adequate yet enjoyable challenge now so where do you think I should start my search anew? Please give me an answer soon as it's been so long since I last had any real fun.

Dear Anonymous,

Break your promise tomorrow and you're dead.
Old March 27th, 2012 (06:38 PM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

i will never forgive myself for this. i really did ruin things. and it's weird to think i did it. cause you know, this time last year, i would have killed for the opportunity i got this year, and what did i do? yeah. exactly. and i get away from pc, from msn, away from my computer in general, all those songs, away from my damn phone, out of my own state, and there is nothing that can put me at ease and lighten things up. i get away from everything that could lead me to you as far away as possible from me, and you just cloud up my head. and i'm typing this and my throat feels weird like it's locking up and it's hard to breathe and i feel like crying and i feel guilty and horrible everyday and it's like...i don't know what i'm supposed to do. i want to run when i see your name, cause it sits there and i wanna click it and i just know i can't cause i can't talk to you because you don't want to and i'm still afraid to even if i could. and knowing you, i bet you're fine now and just want me to disappear and i don't wanna do that but i still dunno what i want to do and i'm just gonna stop here because this makes my throat hurt so bad.

but you know you may see this and i'll look stupid and desperate and all that and yeah it's probably all true! god it feels like 2011 again only i'm the one that did the stupid thing and i'm supposedly the one with the "advantage" but i'm a weak person and i have no advantage in anything. well um. good night. don't bother saying anything about this.
Old March 27th, 2012 (08:31 PM).
Gold Tier

Dear Anonymous,

You are not at all the same person you were at the beginning of this year. You make no effort to contact or keep in touch with me or any of our other friends who have stuck with you through thick and thin. You get pissed off when one of your so-called "best" friends doesn't contact you when you don't even bother to contact him. You've moved on, that's cool. Just don't expect us to be there when you finally decide you need us again. Because we've moved on as well, and clearly you don't want to be a part of it, so we've respected your decision.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to think of other people than yourself once in a while.

---

Dear Anonymous,

You are my soul sistah and I love you for it. I'm so glad we've become even closer friends.

---

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad we're becoming better friends now because you're awesome and we should have taken the time to get to know each other years ago.
Old March 28th, 2012 (05:42 AM).
Void Walker

Dear Anonymous,

You know despite how I act nowadays I do have a faith in God but unlike you I don't expect him to fix my problems for me nor would I want him to do so to begin with, you may be more of a church goer than I nowadays but please don't criticize me of my beliefs again as despite it being rather hard to understand I do respect your beliefs despite my disagreements at times so for the love of all that is holy do not try to shove your beliefs down my throat or anyone else's throat for that matter, if anything that's indoctrination, not true convergence. Long story short stop being a ****ing despot when it comes to imposing your faith as it was absolute and unquestionable.

Dear Anonymous,

Look I know you're starting to dislike me now but when you hide it instead of being honest with me that just makes this situation worse if anything.

Dear Anonymous,

How I'm going to survive 2 weeks with you I have no idea honestly.
Old March 28th, 2012 (06:05 AM).

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Please do think about what I feel sometimes.. And you say you "understand" me. But do you? Do you really? You don't know what's in my mind. So stop pressuring me.

Dear Anonymous,
Bye guys. Miss ya all! Comeback this September ok? Like yeah! xD

Dear Anonymous,
6.7K? SERIOUSLY? I can't afford that much. "
Old April 1st, 2012 (08:57 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Dear Anonymous,

Don't try to be a hero, because you're not and you're not helping anyone or anything.
Old April 1st, 2012 (02:40 PM).
Gold Tier

Dear Anonymous,

We have the most badass plans for our summer vacation. I'm glad I'll be able to see you more now, I missed hanging out with you during the school year. Also, yes, we gotta hit up that bar again, that was fuuuun. :)
Old April 1st, 2012 (02:44 PM).
no rain can last f o r e v e r
CS

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

It's not going to work. Sorry. It's not exactly what I meant. In fact it's not really what I meant at all.

mod ☆ dream remain to be d r e a m s pairs
Old April 1st, 2012 (05:38 PM).
:D

Dear Anonymous,
You really should get your priorities straight, and learn that respect is something that you earn, not something you get. Also, be nicer and less people will hate you
Old April 1st, 2012 (07:48 PM).

Dear anonymous.

You're the greatest best friend I could ever want! I hate that you live soooooo far away, but I love how no matter how much distance is between us I can depend on you no matter what. I feel guilty sometimes though, because of certain issues I wish I could talk to you about. You know basically everything... but there is one crucial thing you don't know about me. I wish I could talk to you about it but I don't want it to scare you. I guess it's my way of protecting you from worrying about me. But anywhoo I LOVEEEEEEEE youuuuuuuuuuuu. I thank God for blessing me with someone as loyal, trustworthy, and awesome as you. People have hurt me so many times in my life, and I can honestly say you're the only one who has truly never done that. Again I love you and thankyou. <3

Sponsored Links