Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2012 (07:38 PM).
Alli
tͨ̀ ̡͕̗̫̘̣͛̆̏ͦ͢͡ h̓ͬͪͪ̊̍̋̿̎ȅ̊ m̴̨͍̬̿ͫͩͨͥͩͭ͠ ̙l̏ͦl ô̒́́ ͪ̋,͈͎ͮͨ̉̌̂͝͡ e ̴̅̽̇͑̓͋̃ͫ́҉

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

if you don't want to talk to me ever again, please have the common courtesy to let me know. i know i messed up with us, and i'm sorry. if we can't have that relationship, i don't wanna lose our friendship. and well, you're making it apparent you wouldn't mind losing that. it tears me apart. it's weird to feel like i'm lonely when i'm in a room full of people. maybe people were right all along. maybe we can't stay friends. maybe we could, but shouldn't. i refused to believe that for the longest time. i'd walk out of conversations when it was brought up. but i'm starting to see maybe you want this to fizzle out and go away forever. but for me, it isn't over. ...i'm scared...but maybe i should have known better. people always disappear. i thought you were different. i thought we were different.

note to self: be brave and quit deleting these.
Old April 15th, 2012 (08:05 PM). Edited April 15th, 2012 by Ephemeral Euphoria.
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon,

I've certainly come a long way since living in the ghetto haven't I, yet I still stick to my roots as I continue to wonder why.

Dear Anon,

I think it's a safe bet to say that I just don't get along with people very well, not since childhood, not since adolescence, not even now when I'm in my physical and mental prime, at least I like to think so nowadays.

Dear Anon,

Well it looks like I can't stretch things out any further than they've already gotten now. I need to change myself somehow but not in a minor sense like how the past month is going, now I don't have anything to hold me back so by the time we meet again I'll prove to you that I lived up to my word all those years ago.
Old April 16th, 2012 (06:37 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

You're towing a Ford Super Duty dump truck with an ATV? Wow dude, you just made my day xD

Dear Anon,

God, I wish you didn't have to take my picture today... I looked like a wreck...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old April 16th, 2012 (06:40 AM).
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

Please take a step back and consider that feelings are not always mutual, and if you seriously want to pursue something so closely, at least make sure you aren't doing more harm than good... It's uncomfortable and awkward, and it is making me see you poorly.

Old April 16th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anon,

I can never be able to stand the thought of you nowadays can I. Even when you're part of the past now like countless other people I've known, guess it's time to not even acknowledge you anymore, I'm way too lenient nowadays for my own good anyways but I suppose it's time to change that now like so many other things with me too. But either way I'm glad I don't have to deal with you anymore as you were always a nuisance to begin like with everyone else back then. Rest in peace *******.

Dear Anon,

Starting to think you're more of a leech to mom if anything now, at least try to help us out a bit for once.

Dear Anon,

We need to talk about a few things regarding us, there's just some stuff I can't keep to myself anymore and I need to get it out now.
Old April 17th, 2012 (03:06 AM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Why did you screw me over so deeply? How did you find it so easy to do it after everything we went through and everything I did for you? I tried my best to be amazing for you and in the end you threw me away like a piece of garbage. You didn't need to top it off by telling me it all meant nothing to you. You Hurt me so deeply, I still don't understand how you could do it so easily.
Old April 17th, 2012 (11:24 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

There's a good chance that I'll see you again this Summer. I'll be working, and able to go back to school. But there's a catch though. I'm not moving in with you. You're allergic to cats so my new place will be filled with them. Meow.

Old April 17th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
Yoshikko
spacing out

Nature: Adamant
dear not so anonymous,
i hate that we dont talk lately! i dont know what it is but i take the blame, i apologize ;( it will be fixed
[23:39] ~wolf: christos sucks as per usual
-Crazy Uncle Anti: hot patootie bless my soul
pairs - battle server
Old April 17th, 2012 (02:43 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anon,

Please stop ignoring me.

Dear Anon,

Hope you live up to your promise when the time comes, I'm not one of infinite patience.

Dear Anon,

Guess you're not going to leave me alone afterall, when I've done so much over the past 2 years and still you cling to me like a parasite. Actually now that I think about it this sounds pretty fun, with all my chains broken and virtually nothing to stop me now I'm gonna have a blast with you my little nemesis, after all these years I'll be in control of the game for once. Say your prayers while you still can.
Old April 18th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

I really don't appreciate leaving you a message at 10:20 this morning and you not getting back to me at all today.

Dear Anon,

Please stop wasting money on those stupid black vinyl carrying cases for EVERY piece of electronics you own. They're ugly and bulky and just make everything even more cumbersome to use :/ Besides with the money you save, you might be able to buy something that's, you know, useful.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Old April 18th, 2012 (07:22 PM). Edited April 18th, 2012 by Ephemeral Euphoria.
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anon,

Oh yeah you're such a big man for mad dogging girls now, yeah try that crap with me and see what happens big boy. Piss off before you get yourself hurt.

Dear Anon,

Lol nostalgia trip much, hope this one doesn't last as long as the last one though.

Dear Anon,

Why you love me and why I love you so much I have no idea anymore but frankly I don't even care why, I just do. It's in my blood now.

Dear Anon,

I never said I would start a relationship with you now and I don't intend on it anytime soon, I'm not gay and even if I was you wouldn't be that attractive to me to begin with so quit thinking that I'm some trampy little twink who's gonna fall knees under waist for anyone nowadays, even I have a little bit of self respect and some wits about myself nowadays.
Old April 19th, 2012 (01:09 AM).
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

idk. I hope I'm wrong. If so? Don't know what I'd do tbh. I justtttttt don't really know.
Old April 19th, 2012 (11:27 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anonymous,

Please come back home soon, I miss you :'(

Dear Anonymous,

Even though it's been at least a year now I still remember that little fling we had back then like it was yesterday, I know that I can't just brush everything that happened under the rug but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't repeat the same mistakes that I once made, you're better than that. At least I like to think so anyways.
Old April 21st, 2012 (04:49 AM).
Zephyn
Rainmaker

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymi (or whatever the plural of Anonymous is),

I'm sorry I had to leave. I'll be back soon, I promise. Je vous aime, je dois partir.
And deep inside we're all the same
Old April 21st, 2012 (10:57 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Just because you're not rich doesn't mean you need to constantly insult those that are. No, I'm not rich either, but I look at them as who I aspire to be, not look at them with jealousy and hatred like you do.

Dear Anon,

Your timing is horrible, as it always seems to be...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Old April 21st, 2012 (11:33 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous (sorta idk),

Sorry for your loss. Mom and I are here if you need a shoulder to cry on. We're there for ya. Remember, we're all family.

Old April 22nd, 2012 (02:09 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anonymous,

I've loved you like a brother for god knows how long now, you've been there for me when I've fallen into the pit of despair time and time before, I was there for you when the accident happened, we've supported each other like it was second nature for years, I can't stand even the thought of losing you of all things, if the worst comes to pass then please forgive me for my screwups and know that I always loved you to the deepest core of my heart, you stupid bastard.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't get my hopes up again now, please. I'm tired of all the lies. For once I want the truth.
Old April 22nd, 2012 (07:19 PM).
Riku
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
DA,

Why do I feel an ache when I don't get to talk to you? Things just feel hollow without you around.

DA,

Same thing to you too, pretty much. Days are sadder for some reason when we don't talk as much :c

DA,

Yeah soooo... you're a riot. Just sayin'. You really do help make days a hella lot better and more fun and bright.

Old April 22nd, 2012 (07:31 PM).
TheFallenUmbreon
Dreams shall never fall...

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymus,

Im sorry I had to leave you in Japan. Life's been hard every time I have to move to another place. Next time I return, I promise you I'll get you that valentines card I forgot to get you. I also do want to say thank you for giving this bright side of mine. You shone a light into me. Without you, I wouldn't have any humor left. I will return someday. I'll never forget you!
Old April 22nd, 2012 (07:51 PM).
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
Dear Annon,

One day, I just wish you will realize how self-centered you really are.

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old April 23rd, 2012 (06:54 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Before you complain about me again, try taking a long hard look in a mirror. You might be surprised just how similar we are, at least in that regard.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Old April 23rd, 2012 (05:39 PM).
Essentials
Lost in Thought

Dear Anonymous,

Perhaps we could never be more than friends. Perhaps it is just fate. But fate isn't always right. If we could only talk more, you'll see what kind of a person I am. You'll finally understand that things can change between us. But dang, why do you have to be so unapproachable?

Essentials

Blog
Twitter
FanFiction.net

Close your eyes and think of the person you love. It's a
Damn Cold Night, but I feel Safe and Sound when I'm
with you.

I may not be the smartest girl in the world. I may not be the
prettiest student in town. But no matter what you think of
me, I'm still Hannah.
Old April 23rd, 2012 (10:48 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Void Walker

Dear Anon,

So I hear you might be dying soon now, you could never turn the bottle down even when driving could you. If you live then may you better yourself and meet me again, if not then well I hope the lord has mercy on what you call your soul.

Dear Anon,

Please don't push me anymore than I've already been pushed, something's going to get hurt at this rate.

Dear Anon,

You can all go to hell, sooner rather than later too.
Old April 24th, 2012 (07:05 AM).
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I know it would be hard to make it work. But I'm starting to feel that just being friends, isn't all that I want. Again. Maybe when I see you... Maybe it'll confirm whether I feel that way or I don't. Maybe you'll see me differently.
Old April 24th, 2012 (07:54 AM).
Pidgey
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Please stop your desperate attempts at being likeable, when you already ruined it years ago. The fact that you always follow me and my friends around, because you haven't been able to gain any friends outside of your musical circle, is annoying, when you at the same time try to act superior to everyone, shunning us for every little thing we don't know that you do. It's making me sick! If you kept a low profile and stopped being such a jerk all the time, perhaps we would stop trying to avoid you, and possibly try to befriend you at some point, though that isn't very likely after the way you played with your chances...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links