The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Why do I ALWAYS get the blame hm? What did I do to make you hate me? :/ Seriously... What DID I do? ...Why is it always me? WHY. I wish you'd forgive me already.... and never bring that topic up again! I'm sorry darn it. >.> I cried the whole week thinking about you hating me tbh. But you didn't know. You were busy with your 'utmost importance'. I... wish you'd be more understanding. Ok? Because I still want us to be friends. At least. With a healthy relation. Ok? Bye.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
Dear Annon,

Get your own netflix.

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old April 24th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

Why did you not let me make up the assignment when I was absent yet you offered the girl next to me an extra week to complete it when she was absent? Why do you offer certain people the chance to make up missing work and then when someone else asks you if they can make it up, you tell them you can't do that?

I know you're new but this is driving me nuts. I've only missed one lab out of the total 20+ we've had by now but it bothers me how I was unable to hand in what I missed (which I only missed because it was the first week of class and I could not understand your thick accent to hear what had been due the following week) yet people that are absent mid-semester can just waltz in and complete or even redo it if they got a poor grade...
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Dear Anon,

Sorry for driving you insane today, I'd be proud of it if it was intentional.

Dear Anon,

Please get that ****ing dog out of the house as soon as possible, if that thing's really 400 bucks and if I find out you're just giving it away I'm destroying the junk heap you call a car, why? Because I'm sick of all the stupid crap your stoned ass is too ignorant to realize for yourself yet you still do to piss me off oh so dearly nowadays, right now I'm at the edge when it comes to you.

Dear Anon,

Why I still talk to you people I have no clue honestly.

Let the game begin.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,
I hope our relationship can go from a sexual one to an emotional one.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

First of all, I am glad we were able to reconnect. This past month, and most of this month, I was dealing with anxiety issues that I just... don't know how to deal with. I was always nervous, anxious, and worst of all, scared. I was always in a shy mood, and the issues went to the point when I just stopped caring for you as a friend. It wasn't the same anymore in the past. It felt boring, and it felt depressing without you. I don't know what the hell was I thinking.

I know I've apologized to you, but I think writing this to you is the better way for you to know how sorry I feel. Yeah, I was a ***** to you. I left you and left you wondering. But I did for a reason, I broke a promise I made for you. My rule was to never break promises, no matter what. My anxiety got the best of me and well...I didn't want to go near you because I was scared to know how you felt about that broken promise.

Now that we're talking again, and we've reconnected again, our hangouts are fun and enjoyable, just like before. Honestly I was so scared of talking to you again, but I felt...brave. After our reencounter, I felt that my anxiety troubles are gone, and therefore I feel so much better. I thank you for bringing back the confidence and the bravery I never had before.

I honestly look forward to our next encounter. I can't go a day without you.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old April 25th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Dear Anon,

I don't feel well anymore. I need help.

Let the game begin.
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

Why is it so hard to feel the same about the past, enjoy the present and want the future? I don't know anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

You're right, and I can't really prevent it, all I can do is try to fix it with what I have in mind, because I don't want that, really. I just gotta get this off my mind, as much as I don't really want to, but I know I have to. It just makes me feel stupid, dumb... don't want to think this way, but how not to? :( I just don't...
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:40 AM
King!
better

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,
I want to be sorry about what I said about you earlier, but I don't think I can be. Because I mean it. I want to mean it so bad. it would be easier that way, right? Well no. It'd be easier if I could find some in between place. But I can't. You haunt me every frekaing day, and I can not stand it. This is what you've done to me. Because you KNEW from the start how much you meant to me, and you KNEW from the start what's happened. And you lied to me. You lied to me every single day, and you lied when you told me that...well...yeah. Because you don't. Obviously you don't. And you never did, not me, exactly. Maybe someone like me but not always me.

But it was different with me. I meant it. I needed it. I think about you every single day now...almost...everything brings you up. Every time I'm upset about something I think of you even more and then it just...explodes inside me until I can't, I don't, I need to...to breathe. You have no idea how much you really hurt. Because this morning, what did you do? How could you even suggest that? I cannot hear your name without crumbling a little on the inside. And you would even suggest that we...just...ugh.

I haven't told anybody your secret. And who knows, maybe you've told the new him, if there is one. Maybe you've told some friend, somebody who you think means the world to you now. Hopefully they're like me. Hopefully they won't use everything you gave them to destory everything you took away.
Just
me.

Dear Anonymous(es),
Let's kick some butt tonight, kay? We'll be great. Trust me. Don't worry. And now...onto the rap :x

Dear Anonymous,
I don't understand you. Actually, I do. I don't understand how I feel about you though. You're my best friend. But sometimes you're so...blah. It's hard. Can you please just stop being so inconsiderate sometimes? And then...hmmm....I hope you realize before he does that it isn't going to work. I really want you to see all of those signs telling you that he kind of sucks for you xD Because if you don't he'll 'break your heart' before you even get a chance to say goodbye. Trust me.
Old April 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM
TheFattestSnorlax
On hiatus until August 8
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymus:

Are you seriously switching from Pokemon to Call of Duty? Why would you ever make that move? You must be a weirdo for ever doing that. I'm off to make another friend, you are worthless...
Old April 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

I cant believe you've done that. After all she's done for you. After how much she loved you and all she put up with you've sunk so low as to blame her for your mistakes. You're a horrible person. You get what you deserve and what you deserve is suffering.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Dear Anon,

You left a hole in my heart the size of a sun you know that, every day while thinking about you feels like a thousand needles being inserted in the tip of my eyeball one by one. I want to cry my heart out over all of this but I just can't no matter how hard I try. I guess we really are cold hearted bastards to the end aren't we.

Dear Anon,

Sorry about yesterday's outburst, a lot's been on my mind.

Dear Anon,

You know I wish you could respect my feelings a bit right now, not asking for much but at the very least don't kick me when I'm down like this.

Dear Anon,

We need to talk. This can't work out anymore.

Dear Anon,

You're really pissing me off you know that. **** off.

Dear Anon,

We both know this trip down to San Diego isn't going to happen anytime soon, it's been at least 2 years since you promised me this and now I just don't give a crap anymore.

Let the game begin.

Last edited by Ephemeral Euphoria; April 26th, 2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: moar anons
Old April 27th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Mayra
Beginning Trainer

Dear Anonymous,

you are in the way and you better back off,you didn't see my bad side yet and trust me you don't want to see it,so BACK OFF

dear Anonymous,

i've always helped and you never pay back,time to stop the ****.

dear Anonymous,

i don't hate you.hating you means that i think about you and you are not worthy to waste a second thinking about you,so i don't hate you

Last edited by Mayra; April 27th, 2012 at 05:23 AM.
Old April 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Sorry to see you go.

Dear Anon,

You really need to learn how to respond promptly... even though the issue is resolved, an answer to the message I left you on your voice mail would've been nice.

Dear Anon,

Get your website working properly, please.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Dear Anon,

Grow the **** up you insecure sack of crap. My patience with you is growing thinner and thinner by the day so if you want to throw down with me at this point then I'm game.

Dear Anon,

Please answer my calls sometime thanks.

Let the game begin.
Old April 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

The more I think about it the more I realise I honestly despise you.

Dear Anonymous,

DON'T DO THAT!!

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you much either really.

Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame. That's what it is. When everyone knows what we could be.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old April 27th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

Sorry I wasn't much of a help today. I think I may have made you worry more than you should. :(
Old April 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I don't get it... What exactly are we meant to be? What are you looking to get out of this? I really doubt we want the same thing here, but there's no way of finding out... Sometimes I go along with it 'cos maybe it is what I want, but I know you're still hung up on something else and it's becoming hard for me to know what to do. I don't want to become completely hung up on this if there's no chance of a positive ending... Just give me a sign or something?

Dear Anonymous,

Okay it was kinda obvious you were going to leave us but you didn't have to be such a jerk about it. :c What happens to us now that you've left? Sure we have someone else to run things (which has been happening for the past month or so anyway...) but ultimately you could end the whole thing whenever you want and I'm not comfortable with that. We have a lot of potential and it's not right for you to abandon us just because 'things aren't how you wanted them to be' - we're a team and we're supposed to work together. Why did you get us to work alongside you if you want to run things on your own? :x

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being there; I really love how close we've become over the past few weeks. It's amazing having you as such a close friend and I don't ever want it to end. <3 I don't know what will happen and I'm pretty sure you've been thinking the same, but I have no doubt at all that we'll stay strong even if you do have to leave. Ily <3

Dear Anonymous,

Yay for not being pregnant! c: Now don't be such an idiot next time and please don't expect me to keep sorting your life out for you, it's starting to get ridiculous... Honestly though, I'm so happy for you to have the stress lifted. I know you still have 99 other problems going on and I'm here to help you, but I think things are looking up from here on! c:

Last edited by Major Ziggs; April 27th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old April 28th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Stop trying to make me feel stupid and guilty by bringing that up. You know full well the scare tactics that worked on me when I was 9 don't fly now. All you do is make yourself feel like you're entitled to something.

Dear Anon,

Once again, today you reinforced the fact that I hate shopping with you. You take too long, you give confusing directions as to what aisle stuff's in, and then you get mad if I try to get a word in edgewise.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

And again, as expected, you blow up over a simple little piece of feedback to help you improve. Wish you'd realize people are not attacking you and not everyone is going to leave a, "it's so awesome great job : D" type of comment on your work. Stop deleting the comments of or attacking those who point out flaws to help you out. Saying "you've obviously never tried this before so you have no clue what you're talking about" is one of the worst things you've said; though, at the same time, it's so like you.

Seems like you're aging physically but not mentally...
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

dear anonymous

you're everywhere go away

dear anonymous

ily

dear anonymous

ihu

dear anonymous

college is soon and omfg we're not ready. ): we act like we are on the outside but on the inside we're just two scared teenagers who aren't ready to take that big step. but who cares because we'll be with each other every step of the way.
Old April 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Dear anon

I really hope that you die. I seriously do. Just...die in a hole please.

Old April 29th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Dear Anonymous,

Don't you ever touch her again.
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Dear Anonymous,
I realize that I rarely get close to people, and it takes me a while to do so and to trust, and I rarely trust, and you've helped me understand this. It doesn't particularly hurt or anything, the fact that I see now that although I've invested so much time in this friendship, the moment a young and pretty girl comes along, you no longer see the need to even say hi to me. I don't know if there was even a friendship, or if from the beginning, you were just trying to get into my pants (even though you know I have a boyfriend) and just decided to move on because you have new eyecandy or what.. but that's kind of gross. I'm writing this here more out of annoyance that I wasted all that effort trying to help you with a cosplay that I'm guessing you were never intending to actually do- and not because I give a honking crap about you anymore. Why would I if you've apparently always regarded me as a "potential" slab of meat? I mean, for someone who would at least say hi every day or chitchat over IM, you wouldn't think I would notice that contact just dropped? So yeah, I did put in a little more effort to keep some conversations going or message and ask what's up after days.. pretty much weeks that you've not said anything to me, and then realize- hey, you don't give a flying turd if I say hi to you today or not- so why should I bother?! I wont. And I wont think about it anymore either- I just wish I had those few goddamn weeks back for patternmaking, without having to be deluded by all that FAKENESS, and so I don't have to feel the crunchtime with my own project so much. And by the way, I don't care if I'm going to this thing alone- I'm not a baby, and I've been to them on my own before and had a lot of fun. So newsflash? I am glad I see you for what you really are now, so I can spend my time and effort on myself or my ACTUAL friends. Seriously, you're a prick after I spent so much time helping you out even with stuff other than that like trying to console you when you messed up your own crap. But what is it really? The new girl? Or the girl that came crawling back to you? I sure as hell aren't gonna be another one in your little collection. I never thought trying to friendzone someone could be that complicated- but then again, you do seem a bit immature and needy. Glad you seem to be latching on to someone else, cause I don't need you.

Cool thanks. Bye.

Dear Anonymous,
You're so.. I don't even know what. You get under my skin. You're old. Stop acting like you're in your 20s. Stop acting like you're a ladies man- you're a dog. You're condescending, and a chauvinist. You're not cool. It's not cool to announce that you've had sex in a cathedral and sex suspended "41 meters above the ground." Who cares? Who are you trying to impress? Stop trying to tell me that you do things to stay fit when you are NOT fit by any means. Just.. how about you tone it down and stop blaring the fact that you have ego issues in public by making these ridiculous comments. Then again, you don't seem very bright, so I guess it can't be helped.

Last edited by Kura; April 30th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
appletechGodjuice
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

I picture us grocery shopping together like we'd planned. You're lazily shoving the cart, I'm doing mental calculations and you're also telling me what we do and don't need. We're bickering over which milk to get - I've always liked whole, but to be honest I don't know if we'd bicker because what sort of milk do you even drink? We're driving home, laughing about something stupid as always. I'm the one who's driving, because you'd never get a driver's license. You wouldn't be able to stand looking at it.
Where are we living? Definitely not in your state, but are we in mine? You don't like the cold, but you said you could get over it.
Is your name still the same then? When they bury you, will it say the worst insult to you?
But before that, will we sit on a porch together with her, reminiscing about the good old days? Will we remember the good old days? Will we remember August 2011?
Will we remember January?
Will we remember my "daughter", my "wife", the friends you got in spats with, the woman I first truly loved, the brotrio? Will we remember the greatest man we have ever known but also have never known?

No, we won't. We won't buy eggs, we won't room together, I won't see your gravestone, and we won't be sharing porches.
We won't have time to remember the good old days because time is already running out.

I lost you back in January with the best of them.

You were my best friend.

I lost you back in January with the best of us.
But, as that song goes -
I believe we'll meet again, perhaps another August in ten years' time.

I'm just afraid you won't have ten years left.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links