The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 1st, 2012, 10:27 PM
Zephyn
Rainmaker

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
DA,

Life. It sucks. Now get over it before I slap you.

DA,

Stop it. I'm not going to let you keep saying that, especially when I deserved everything I got.

DA,

Oh, seriously? Yeah, you suck at pretending you care. Just give up already. Your lies are easier to see through than single-glazed windows.

DA,

Go **** yourself. We don't want you around anymore, because frankly you are an *******.

DA,

You're really confusing me here... just say something outright for once, will you?

DA,

That's actually incredibly annoying. Give it up, for the good of us all.

DA,

Do you or don't you?
And deep inside we're all the same

Last edited by Sodom; June 2nd, 2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Censor bypass.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 01:22 AM
S.O.U.L.
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon, Do not fool yourself. I am the real bother. . .
Old June 2nd, 2012, 02:01 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Dear Anonymous,

I know you're replying to me lol. It now feels awkward knowing you can go back and read what I type before. By the way, you're like, the farthest thing ever from being a bother~
I LOVE YOUAHMAGAWD
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
Sodom
The Bible just got a whole lot sexier.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

Well I found out nine hours ago now and I've been trying to think of something to write here since - because that's what you do when there's nothing left to be done. We didn't know each other all that well so I don't have a lot of memories like a lot of other people posting here. I remember you sitting behind me in Legal Studies, which is a greater triumph of my memory skills than anybody not in that classroom could possibly realise, since the combined soporific power of Mr. Pink's teaching method and Josh's inane ramblings had me all but comatose for the entire year. The fact that I remember you being there must mean you left an impression, since everything else sitting further away from me than my own pencil case remains a blur .

So while I don't have many memories of specific encounters with you, what I do remember is that you were always kind, and you were always nice to me. That might not sound like much, but it really is - because it's so incredibly rare, especially in high school. Even though I never said anything (because who ever says things like 'thanks for being cool'?) I appreciated that more than you know, and I still do now. We spoke a couple of times in high school and a few times since on Facebook, but we were never particularly close - and I know that it's me who missed out because of that. I wouldn't worry, you didn't really miss out on much there lol.

But now it seems you've left the cinema before the movie ended, which anybody who knew you even a little bit knows is incredibly unlike you, even if it was because of circumstances beyond your control. Nobody can make sense of it, but what I do know is that you didn't deserve any of this. It's not right and it's not fair. Adults spend a lot of their energy telling us life sucks and is unfair and I don't usually believe a word of that because it's just a steaming pile of crap they're spinning to share their discontent in their own failures... then something like this happens and it makes you wonder - just for one horrifying second - if they may just be right. They're not though, and it's possible I'm being presumptuous here but I don't think you'd want anybody thinking that way either.

But no more of that! That's depressing. I just have one more thing to say. I know it's lame and totally after-the-fact now, but I guess it's better to say these things late than never. So, wherever you are, if you're reading this:

Thank you so much for being so cool.

P.S. Rest now, you've earned it. More than anybody should have to.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dear Anon,

I want you to stop treating me as a child and a personal butler. And I want you to start seeing as a 17-year-old that has wants and needs of an average teenager. I'm almost (legally) an adult, I have a paying job, I can spend money efficiently, but I can't constantly bow down and kiss your feet when you need something. There,s things I need, like that cell phone I've been hinting at for what - The past 18 months? You say I don't need it, but what if something happens to me? I can't come home and tell you. And as for being a personal butler, half the things you ask me to do could easily be done by yourself. Stop being lazy, get up, and do it yourself. It's not that hard. Perhaps if you actually took the time to hear me out, and helped me to get what I'd like, and you helped yourself out a little, we could get along a bit better.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anon,

I just realized how much I'm going to miss you. It's not like I can invite you over to my house after school ends. You've been so kind to me the entire year, and although I admit I used to think you were a little annoying, I smile every time I see you in the hallway now. We just have a lot in common. I guess I was too quick to judge you. I'm surprised you never found me the annoying one, actually, lol. I joke around too much.

-----

Dear Anon,

You're really looking much better. I can actually see you smiling sometimes, which sounds sad but you seemed like such a depressed person just a month ago. I'm really happy for you. I feel like the support I gave you might've actually done something...

That girl of yours better not let you down like the others did. Hopefully you found someone who will treat you right... and only you. I don't know much about the person you're with, but as long as you're happy, I'm glad. If you want my honest opinion, I'm really nervous about you and her. But that's just because I don't want you hurt.
I gotta remember that you can take care of yourself sometimes.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Dear Anonymous,

I know you are an inanimate object (which is why I am writing this here instead of talking out loud though I guess both equally as silly I blame lack of shut eye.), but you look so good and nice and warm right now. I just want to lay on you and sleeeeeep. zzzzzz
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Shut up! You're so annoying! Oh my God stop being such a know it all! I thought I was bad!
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old June 3rd, 2012, 11:20 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
★Folk Man♫ lml
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Dear Anon, if you have problems irl, kindly get your hand off your ass and stop pretending you're somebody; it's not like we're okay with your newfound swag. It's not just you who has problems - it's ALL of us. Keep this up and the friends you have will abandon you, leaving you with your fans you take so much pride in. Grow up. Jesus.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Dear Anonymous,
Because I have asthma doesn't mean I can't go online for 2 straight days-- on weekends! Come on... You need to get a break from chatting, y'know.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Thank you. <3

DA,

Thanks to you and your inability to compromise, this project has become a lot more difficult.

DA,

She's not a ****ing two-year-old, don't treat her like one.

DA,

You're coming very close to crossing the line.

Last edited by Maka Chop; June 4th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Dear Anonymous,

I'm just gonna...not reply to your text because you sent something that I was trying to stay away. So much for attempting to repair our friendship.
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Lozz
meow meow meow <3
Community Supporter

Dear anonymous,

Please don't let me be right. I need you too much as a friend. Don't ruin this for me.

White: 3353 7718 4050 | Platinum: 1162 3841 6089 | HG: 4985 8594 3873
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Dear Anonymous,

I waited for hours yesterday and you never showed up. I'm never counting on you again. So, yeah.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Your hair is sooooo beautiful that I'm jealous. I wish my hair just looked as good as yours all the time. XD;;

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Wow your music is just..............unbelievably awesome. I wish more people here had music like that XD;;. I'd visit clubs way more often and listen to music all day long lol. It's no wonder you get paid for the stuff. *jealous* Maybe we can collab someday. I really want to put my voice to those tunes you seem to effortlessly pump out. They inspire lyrics in me.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being my friend. I know I never seem to have much time lately anymore but you're always still there whenever I need you. You're the most selfless person I know. <3 Guess that's why you still have the title of being my BFF. I hope you never leave or anything. I'm sorry our romance all those years ago didn't work out. But I thought having a romance with you would just ruin what we had already. But now I feel bad because your current relationship is going south. But you will find someone who loves you. Because I honestly don't know anyone more faithful than you~

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for complimenting my art. It tends to get ignored everywhere. I'm glad you pointed out it looked like art from an anime I really have my roots in! That made me so happy <3

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Stop it already. Even if you did actually hit me I'd not stop loving you. I'll admit it was scary to see you so mad you'd actually raise your fist at me though o_o.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 5th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
dear anon

let's be like anju and kafei
Old June 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

dear anonymous,

fine don't talk to me...

dear anonymous,

i don't have those feelings for you that i used to, ngl
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Dear Anonymous,

I wish more people talked to me on PC. XD I like making friends~. But I guess even just you is good enough lol

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

I know you love fawning over my hair now because it's the ultimate dedication to you, but if you paw it any more I think it'll just all fall out lol
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 6th, 2012, 01:59 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear anonymous,

Quit blaming me for your problems and quit being a selfish idiot and freaking out over everything.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Dear Anonymous,

Please.. stop.. complaining : |.. Please. You don't even do anything all day except for indulging in your own egotism.

Dear Anonymous/self,

Why is it so hard being patient? I just want to jump to conclusions when I shouldn't! I really dislike when I can't be preemptive.. *sigh* I gotta calm down.
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
dear anon

i have a voice, i have a mind, i use them to say what i wanna say. why don't you listen?
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you were this close to me. You're someone I'd want to be with, and I'm just too....shy to tell you. But ugh, what am I saying. You're my best friend and I think staying this way is the best way. Honestly I don't want to lose you. :(
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Dear Anonymous,
So you're back to my life. I don't mind calling you with that nickname I used to call you, but.. I just have a feeling things will never be the same. So... yeah.

Dear Anonymous,
Seriously gurl. Please stop texting me useless stuff when you can just update your Facebook stat. -_-"

Dear Anonymous,
I miss you. Since that thing happened, I really didn't want to contact you up to now. Coz... You know. I'm worried for you. Ok?
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I ruined everything. Nothing was worth anything. I know I really don't care for any of it anymore. My interest is really long gone, idk months back - and now they're all right. Maybe it's time to move on. Maybe it was all because of one person and that I never actually cared in the first place. Oh well, mistakes are made but I have forever to fix them.
Old June 7th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Dear Anonymous,
Well. I'm sorry for the outbursts I had for the past days; I've really been feeling alone, and I understand that you can't handle me. I don't know if I should still let our friendship start over, since the last one was created from lies -- all of which that you made. I trusted you, and this is what I get. Sigh. I'm still hurting, so I don't know anymore.

Dear Anonymous,
THANK YOU. Somehow, you saved me from my loneliness. That means a lot, really. I hope we get closer; given we both like Math and English, well, I'm truly hoping. Maybe we can have a friendly rivalry and/or one heck of a teamwork. :3

Dear Anonymous,
Hi. I wanna talk to you, yet I'm painfully shy. I think you can see that, since I'm in the row in front of you, and I haven't approached anyone... Oh, and I think I like you; dunno why, but I guess I'm just drawn to you. -^^-

Old June 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

TBH, I would have said yes if I was being truthful. Whether you realize it or not, you can be very cruel when you want to be.

Also, you're still a *****.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here