The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
Dear Anonymous,

Is it a bad thing if I'm too scared to love you, but too scared you'll do something rash if I don't?

Dear Anonymous,

Why don't you understand that I really do give a damn?
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
dear anon

sometimes i check just to see. for curiosity's sake. there's never anything to see, but just on the off chance, ya know...
Old June 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Dear Anon,

Okay, look. I'm not even sure if you mean what you say, or if you're saying this because everyone else you try to say it to are sane and won't listen. You make me wonder if I'm easier. Just.... go find yourself someone decent, okay? Because... *Sigh* ... You scare me, in your own way.
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
I really appreciate you staying up with me so late just because I can't really sleep alone. Really I do. :) But I still care for you ok? That's why I said that you should sleep. Don't worry; I slept a bit soon after our convo ended. <3

Dear Anonymous,
Don't blame me if I can't sleep alright?! Seriously. If I can't sleep, you scold me. If I DO sleep, you STILL scold me. Why is it that everything that I do is WRONG?! :( Seriously... why?
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old June 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Klippy
VILLAGER moves INTO BATTLE!

Dear Anon,

For some reason, this has been the hardest thing to just not talk to you. I don't know why. I guess I'm worried about you and I'm not sure I need to be, but not talking to you makes me sick. I hate it. I love you.

Dear Anon,

I'm glad you're out of my life. You're a disease that infests and ruins me and I don't ever want to let you back in.

Dear Anon,

I wish you'd go away again. You are trying to corrupt me and ruin what I've worked for and I need to remember what I stand for and let you fade away again. You're not worth it.
Old June 8th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon,

Brothers to the end even to this day aren't we. Long live the Bloodias.

Dear Anon,

Try not to care as much alright, people in general are overrated.

Dear Anon,

Looks like my stay in hell may be extended yet again, for what purposes though I no longer know nor care, survival's the only goal now, by any means necessary. Just like the good ol days isn't it.

Gotta love the high life.
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:36 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Dear Anon,

My god I despise you.

Dear Anon,

I love you so much. Really. Idk what I'd do without you in my life...
I hope you feel better soon. We've just been having such a great time lately, and now this is happening.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old June 9th, 2012, 02:28 AM
|Equinox|
Going on a hiatus :'(

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to |Equinox|
Hm I haven't visited in a while xD

Dear Anon,

Perhaps things would really change now that I'm here again. But now if you think about it, it's probably for the better. (: You better keep going with your new attitude! I like it :3 Just. Stop. Watching. You know what I mean xDDD

Dear Anon,

Thanks for supporting me in Pokemon Reversal and for talking to me via Skype. I appreciate that you're always here for me. :3 The RP pace is just decent and it'll probably keep going like this. I've planned the entire plotline for this and I don't want it to be ruined. But I'm pretty sure it won't. Thanks xd

Dear Anon,

Gettout! We don't need you here XD Seriously though

Dear Anon,

WELL YOU BETTER COME BACK SOON. IF YOU DO COME BACK GET READY TO BE WHOOPED. Unless you're afraid. Hehe. I think you are :3

Dear Anon,

Stop gossiping and talking behind my back XDD IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

Dear Anon,

Good luck with your crush there :3 I see you're getting friendly with others too xD . All I can say is keep going Let me know when you've nailed it!

Dear Anon,

You're right. She is bad :3 Totally not worth it? XD Hell yeah xP Dunno why I didn't listen to you earlier though. Maybe then she wouldn't have to be annoyed~

Dear Anon,

Good advice and perspective. I'll remember to avoid these people I know they're the worst kind ever but meh, they're everywhere. Some are just more...crazier than others. I feel sorry for them.

Dear Anon,

Apparently you're still here :3 Hopefully I'll be able to see you around the Roleplay Corner! Relax and have fun XD Pokemon Reversal!

Old June 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anons,

Amazing. Simply amazing. Only you two could turn a quick 15 minute shopping trip into an hour and a half affair, and it's getting kinda annoying having to wait in the car for you two to finish messing around in the store. I don't even know how you can find enough stuff in the store to occupy that much time!

Dear Anon,

Because of the anons above, I've had plenty of time to look at all the cheap plastic you use to "decorate" your interiors. Please consider using higher quality materials for the interior decor of your vehicles.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old June 9th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Dear Anonymous,

Stop growling. I just fed you..............

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

If you keep saying that after every sentence you're going to drive me nutso. XD
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old June 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonica,

Please hurry up. You're not the only one that's affected by all of this. As selfish as this'll sound, I really need to know when everything's going to be completed. You can't blame paperwork for all the delay.
Old June 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Yoshimi
☆「GANG-STAR」☆

Dear Anonymous,

I hope there was just some misunderstanding. It really sucks seeing you like this, and I barely saw you.

Dear Anonymous,

You're so awesome. Keep having great taste in music.
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you do this to me?

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my gosh you're so annoying!
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old June 12th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Dear Anonymous,
I... just don't know what to say. That's why I kept saying "hm". I'm worried I might say something wrong. Like today. Now, I just still don't know what to say. But... I'm sorry I'm _that_ annoying. And thank you for trying to help. We've both changed... But... meh. I just don't care anymore.

Dear Anonymous,
I thought you're gone... YOU TOLD ME YOU'D BE GONE... But.. you're still there... I saw you... You're the only good thing that's happened... Thank you... :)

Dear Anonymous,
Don't lie to me. You also could have just FRIENDZONED them, you know. To end their suffering. >.> Seriously, think. If you still like her, then don't give up on her. And... Stop playing with other people's hearts. Ok? I'm still your friend. But because of him, I'm going to be cautious. Any wrong move, and you're dead to me.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old June 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

So you've finally gotten a taste of your own medicine. Bitter, isn't it?
Old June 12th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

Even though you'll only be gone for a few more days, I miss you already. Stay well.
Old June 12th, 2012, 04:55 AM
curiousnathan
woop woop

Nature: Careful
DA,
Wow, you've got a student representitive council badge. Doesn't make you a better person than anyone else in the school. Grow up and stop being so self-centred!

Old June 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

What happened? Seriously, what? What did I do? Hell, I'm even afraid to post this cause you said that we should take our problems with each other to, well, each other. How can I do that when you acted like you wanted nothing to do with me anymore? I feel like I deserve to at least know if that's what you want, and if that's what you want, so be it. Tell me. But whether that's it or it's something else, I just want you to know I am done regretting what I did. I am done crying over you. I'm done being hurt. I acknowledge I made a mistake. But I'm not going to let it run my life or let you indirectly run my life. You probably didn't know that was going on, but it was. And if I ever get the chance to right what I did wrong, I'll take it in a heartbeat. But as of now, I'm done being upset over this thing. It happened, a lot happened before, and I got over that too. I'm not trying to say I'm mad at you, because I'm not. But I miss my friend. I thought you said that wouldn't change, when it obviously has. I don't deserve to think things are fine when they're obviously not. So what's it gonna be, "friend"? Let me know.
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
Ah. We talked more today in school. You said I seemed shy and that my friends were watching us. Ahah, you would notice. <3

Dear Anonymous,
I already killed you three times a day in my thoughts. >:|
Old June 12th, 2012, 05:22 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Dear An,

Why is this happening, why can't you let me have some fun for once? Or at least let me do what I want for once..? You FRUSTRATE the hell out of me.
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anonymous(es)

I'm starting again. I know I crashed horribly last time, but when I was flying things were just brilliant. I want that feeling back. I want to be fantastic in my own way. I want to have fun again- I want this to be fun again. I'm just not sure how well I'll get on without you.
I miss you.
Come back to me?

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

OH MY GOOD FREAKING GOD. It's been TWO YEARS! TWO FREAKING YEARS since we talked. You were thirteen and I was 19. You were an amazing friend, but due to online forum drama, we kinda had to go to our separate ways. Now that we bumped into each other again, I really really really really really enjoyed our conversation together. The first one since the forum war. I'm happy for the fact that you've matured, grown up, and you've become very successful in school. I'm very proud of you, and honestly I am in tears of joy rn. Do me a favor and never ever everrrrr disappear again. I still want to keep in touch with you. <3
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Dear Anon,

Idk why, but you telling me that actually made me happy, just because I got the honest truth for once.

Dear Anon,

I'm so glad I'm going to be spending my birthday party w/ you <3
How come I didn't talk to you all these years? We've been in elementary and middle school together, and only now are we seriously talking and hanging out. Instead I ended up hanging out with a whole bunch of people who only used and abused me for half of my childhood, all of which now still seem to haunt my thoughts every now and then. Thank you so much for just being so fun and relating to me. We don't have to go back to those dumb b****es ever again.

Dear Anon,

You're finally recovering from everything... I feel like crying with joy. I missed the real you... so much...
I love you.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old June 13th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Dear Anonymous,
So snobbish. Haha. You still need and/or want me in your life, right? So like I said, I'll stay with you no matter how freaking hard you push me away. Because that's what friends are for. NO MORE LIES THIS TIME, OKAY?

Dear Anonymous,
Did you... Haha, never mind. I really miss you and am so glad to know that you wanted to eat lunch together, if ever you arrive on time. ^^' And thank you for your company... even though it was just through text, it was a big help to ease my loneliness. You're the best, my non-biological big sis. I love you. <3

Dear Anonymous,
You have a wonderful smile, and I... yeah, I do like you. Thank you for talking to me. <3

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

You're basically sacrificing everything for something you're never going to get. Congratulations, you've just become the stupidest person I've ever met.

DA,

We've never spoken, but my respect for you just went up by 1,000 points. Keep it up.

DA,

Words cannot express how grateful I am.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here