The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:50 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,
Stop being irritated by the little things!!

Dear Anon,
It's cool that you've found someone that makes you happy and that you're going through a lot, but... can you work more and deal with your personal issues on the clock a little less? I think that almost anyone else would not get away with not pulling their weight. :s

idk I feel bad for feeling this way but at the same time it's frustrating.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure

He's fickle and always changes his mind of who he wants to attach himself to. Don't rely nor trust that this is more than a temporary thing and once he finds that you've grown stale he'll find someone else to surround. He doesn't mean to, but he jumps from person to person without loyalty. Once who I would call a great friend is now what I'd call an idealist without the mind to keep track of their ideas. Don't let yourself get hurt. Please. There's people out there who've cared about you longer, who've always had your back and looked out for you. I don't look for you to acknowledge it, never have, you rarely do. But there's been at least one guy who will always be your safety net; someday you may see it.
Old January 4th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Is there ever a way to grow up and be happy? So far I just notice it's a lot of stress and things I have to do. Who the hell decided life should be that way?

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:18 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da

please be a bit more comprehendible the next time I see you

Old January 4th, 2013, 03:21 PM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
DA

Please respect me, yes I may be overweight, but I can become a mastermind.

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Keep your snark ass comments to yourself. You're the reason I left and I hate being back as much as you clearly dislike me being back. Can we agree on that? Okay? Good. Now shut up and leave me alone. You're not my boss.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

I have a feeling tonight is going to be fun. ^_^ I will await for your arrival~

ARIC ALMIROLA
coke zero 400 winner | daytona beach, florida | july 6, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

Leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you, you're creepy. Getting involved with you in the first place was a huge mistake. Stop e-mailing me things that we can together, it's not happening again. I'm just going to ignore all emails from you from now on. Good day sir.
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:52 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous, I'm actually glad you're leaving, although your personality slightly bettered you're still as annoying as before.

Dear Anonymous, you're signature is hilarious! xD I just had to because wynaut? xD
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

I wish we talk with each other better than we do right now. ;;
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
da,
Turns out some people are actually nice.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old January 5th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon

Holy cow I'm surprised you remembered me. It was nice talking with you!

Dear Anon(s):

I apologize again for my camera's crappy flash.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anon,

I think I'm doing it. I'm leaving where I once was and moving on.
I think it is best that way.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Victini

Dear Anonymous,

"
I want to scream and shout, and let it all out."

-- will.i.am

There is not a single thing in this world I could ever say to describe how you've made me feel, Anon. I spent so much time and effort on you, one single being who was afraid of love and being with someone due to past relationships. I was scared too, just so you know. But I went through a lot to help you feel more comfortable, even in general with other people. I loved you and held you dear, regardless of if you would ever be with me or not. I knew you felt the same for me, and I held onto that you know.

Before I knew it, our friendship became something of dreams. We were head over heels for each other. There wasn't a single thing I could find about you that I didn't like, including your flaws. You were the perfect being to me. The vision of love in the single body of a being to me. I treasured you so much, and loved you so deeply. I gave you everything I possibly could to make you happy, just to see you smile.

And eventually after a long period of time... you told me you loved me and that you wanted to be with me. The day that I never believed would come. You told me that you didn't want to let go of me no matter what, and that I was the apple of your eye. I felt the same about you, and I wanted to be with you for better or for worse. So thus, we ended up together, and everything seemed so perfect and right with the world. That was probably the epitome of happiness in my life thus far.

Now tell me, Anon. As sweet as that story sounds and 'happy-ever-after' it seems or whatever, how could you go back on every single thing you ever told me? I don't know if you realize, but when you tell someone you love them, you imply that you love their flaws too. It's not love without that key piece. When you make the decision to ask someone to be in a relationship with you ( not dating ), you're committed to finding a way to make it work.

You gave up on me so quickly all of a sudden, just because of a misstep I made. Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "mistakes happen, we're only human"? You said that even though we were friends now, nothing would change. You treated me just like you did when we were together, and flirted a lot with me. Complementing me the same way you used to after everything settled. I truly felt like you still loved me... that maybe you just wanted to work out your own issues first before we could be together again. I held onto that for a bit.

Then soon you found one of my flaws and decided to make a break for it. How bloody dare you. After all that trust and investment I gave to you, you dare to take your word of love back just like that. You threw me out like yesterday's trash because you realized you can't be truthful about your feelings? You toyed with my emotions and my heart, Anon. If you weren't ready to commit yourself, why didn't you at least do me that honor? I believed in you. I trusted your word.

You acted completely selfish, and just because I called you out on it among a couple other truths I dealt you, you haven't spoken to me in well over a month. The saddest part of this whole stupid thing, is while you're off ignoring my existence for reasons I still don't grasp, I'm still sitting here waiting for you. I'm still aching, still hurting, still crying.

Still loving you, still wanting you back in my life... Pathetic, huh? As much as I wish I could hate you for this stupid crap you pulled on me, I can't. I guess it's because I'm actually true to my word of love, and when I say it I mean it.

What a freakin' concept.

"One of the worst things you can do to a human being, is pretend you care about them more than you really do."

------------------

Dear Anonymous,

Wow. Thanks for the confidence boost. :< After all this time, I thought I actually sort of made a mark on you guys. I thought that I actually had, get this, a bit of a legacy in that community. I was a character among us for an entire year, and I was told over and over again how great of a job I did. How easily replaced I was by some new person who plays the same character. How dare you guys over-complement them too in a way that implies they are already better than I was. I realize that you and I don't get along that well because I disagree with the way you do things, but this, ha. Wow, this is an all-time low.

T-That's awful rude of you, Anon. I don't do those things to you, so why you gotta do it to me? No bueno. Then you go and tell my friend you didn't intend to aim any harm my way with those exaggerated complements of yours. Yeah, right. I wasn't born yesterday. Stop trying to play so innocent already... :|

Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with it anymore. You can have your new person as far as I'm concerned.

------------------

Dear Anonymous,

After part of the aforementioned actions, it's sad how I still do really miss you. Even though you can be really jerkish behind my back. You think I didn't hear about that one huh? Thanks for that, by the way. I didn't even do anything to you. We had our problems and stuff, but jeez, it wasn't even cause of personal conflict between us. I'd really like to work through them and figure out what's up. I miss having my late night buddy. Feels like you hate me though... I'm really not even sure why. I wonder what's going through your head. Why don't you talk to me about it? I'm sure it's something we can talk through...

... Or do you just not miss me as much as I miss you...? That's okay too, I guess... It's not like I'm unused to this kind of treatment by now. XD

------------------

Dear Anonymous,

Oh so now you come back...? What the flying Tepig. Make up your mind please, it's killing me. Do you want to talk or not...? I just don't have the patience anymore.. I'm sorry... guess it's pretty obvious why though. -Pokes the previous posts- v~v;

------------------

Dear Anonymouses,

You're horrible people.

Old January 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Sammi
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,
You've gone from pathetic to creeper. You called your ex's workplace to try to sort things with her? What the hell is wrong with you??
Old January 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Everything you do makes my skin crawl, you're revolting and get over yourself because it's just sad.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

ugh why did you. I wasn't doing that. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

no. that's…ughhhhhhhhhhh

I don't like it when stuff like that happens

ewwwwwwwww

Old January 8th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

I really don't know what's wrong with me...but I believe you're the reason why I am having these dreams about war. Seeing you killed in that dream, twice, has got me wondering...is our friendship ending soon? I must know when, because I do not want it to end at all. Obviously I wont know, but all day today I've been extremely worried and careful. One mistake can change the course of the future, and I hope nothing happens between us. I love you so much, and losing you would be devastating.

ARIC ALMIROLA
coke zero 400 winner | daytona beach, florida | july 6, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:40 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Dear Anon,

You better not get it. You get everything. You want everything.

Dear Anon,

Accept it, stop sooking.
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymouses,

I gave in everything I got, and yet you still like that person by a long shot? What the hell is this man? Just because I look like I am playing doesn't mean I am doing all this for the darn cip hours? I am doing this for the love of it. If there's no such thing as CIP hours, I will still be here, and you will see that darn guy not coming, I am telling you he does all this for the darn hours, he comes when he likes, he goes when he likes. That guy isn't even cut out to become the chairman, he's a as blur as a sotong.

Dear Anonymous,

You can die for all I care, you made so much rules that I wish I could give out my voice out, but I guess I am not in the position to do so.

Dear Anonymous,

I guess I have a crush on you, thats probably why I rarely talk to you now, but as always, I am always the one that approach you, can you just approach to talk to me for once?

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sammi
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,
I thought flowers were typically the first thing you send out to try to fix a relationship? Regardless, it is far, far too late for mere flowers to do anything. They smell nice, though.
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon
I love you so much and yet it doesn't hurt even though you've said that won't happen and I knew that even before you said but why doesn't this hurt? How can I love you this much in this situation and not have it hurt? I don't get it.

Dear Anon(s)
Ah just stop I mean really what are you even trying to do? What is your objective? I know mine; I have reasons for doing what I do. But what the hell are yours? I get the feeling they're something I wouldn't appreciate.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

You are so full of your self, you're the chairman? Joke!! YOU'RE NOT THE DAMN CHAIRMAN. The teachers like you because you suck up to them, if anybody is worthy of being a chairman, it would probably WON'T BE YOU. You're a blur guy and nobody likes you, except your friends who are bastards and they always scold me using your power.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for everything, I might want to come back and help out again, just give me a ring, and I will be there, whether rain or shine, or whatever the thing is, I WILL BE THERE. Not like the above Anonymous, who does this because of the CIP Hours.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Autumn Reverie
The world bores you when you're cool.

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

You are being SO irrational. How in tarnations do you expect me to finish up half of my assignment by today?! Yes, I know 600 words is an okay figure, but this assignment needs research. Do you know what research is?? It takes time. I still have some time. The assignment is due next month in 4 weeks time and you expect me to finish it by tomorrow or something?? ARRGGHHH. You make me wanna scream. =____="
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:59 AM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Dear Anon,

Stop being a try-hard. You'll be liked if you just simply be yourself. Going crazy and all pessimistic won't produce the results you (so obviously) desire.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links