Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2013 (05:02 PM).
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Team Unova
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
DA,

I feel bad for being anxious at the mere thought of having you live in the house with your kid for several months. If you have to, I'll take you, I just don't want more people in my house ;~~; why am I a recluse and selfish
Old July 12th, 2013 (05:53 PM).
Shape the future!
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Nature: Careful
Dear Anonymous...

I guess I was wrong. Maybe we can be friends. And I think you're starting to warm up to me again, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it... :D

"I have fallen from the Land of Magic. I am Stardust Witch Meruru!"
Combat Arms | Raptr | Hummingbird | Last.fm
Old July 13th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Team Johto
ModeratorBSCSEO

Nature: Modest
DA,

Thank you for not judging me like I thought you would. I know big news like that can be a lot to take in, but you handled it well. Thanks!
Old July 13th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
You seem rather drunk
Team Kanto
Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

You wish you could've, but you don't. I wish that you did, for many reasons. I can't think of anything more perfect, more amazing. When I first found out what you had said, I had mixed emotions. Thought about it and now I don't know what to do about it. Please just find a way to say it, please.
Old July 13th, 2013 (12:35 PM).
a moth to flame
Team Unova
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

I really wish you could fix your sleeping schedule and stay on that schedule. I know it's probably not that easy but still saddening to see you try hard to fix it only to have it thrown out of balance in two weeks once again.
Old July 13th, 2013 (12:55 PM).
dreamme,myWorld
Team Hoenn
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

I will change this world. Even if I don't get that far, I wish to impact the people closest to me in a positive manner. As long as I leave my mark, I will be happy.

Just watch me.

» my dreamiverse
Old July 13th, 2013 (01:07 PM).
Team Hoenn
Super ModeratorCS

Dear Anonymous,

I'm feeling really mixed up. I know what to do and what I need to do, but I just don't know how to do it. I'm not here to hurt anyone...hurting others hurts myself. I know I'm young and there's plenty more pain I'm going to feel in my lifetime, but it doesn't make it easier to do something that's gonna hurt now.

paired to klippy
Old July 13th, 2013 (03:18 PM).
Shape the future!
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I'm depressed. Sorry.

Old July 13th, 2013 (05:42 PM).
-johnlocked-
Team Hoenn

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymous,

I'm really thankful that you're starting to understand! Especially when I didn't go for cca. I know that
you understand how I feel there since you feel the same when it comes to the class. I still get
annoyed by you sometimes because you choose to show emotions that leave people agitated but
we're getting there soon, I feel it in my bones. Well, I hope everything goes upwards from here!! So
glad that there has been progress! c:

Don't resist the water. Accept it. — Nanase Haruka
Old July 13th, 2013 (07:47 PM).
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Team Kalos

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Dear anonymous,

Thank you. Seriously, thank you for having been there for me, in this roller coaster ride that was, or still is in a certain unforgettable way, our friendship. You've coaxed out emotions that used to reside in me that I have never shared with anyone else in the world before. You've made me a better person, with a better understanding of where I stand, who I am, what I want to do with my life, and you've taught me how to handle my anxieties regarding my home, my life, my ambitions, my identity, and everything. I seriously cannot be thankful enough for you putting up with my ****, and being so open about the **** you've been through. In fact, we've both been through a lot of **** it seems, a joyful reminder to us that every human is just as beautifully broken as the other. When I read that you wanted to depart from our friendship, I felt a bitter-sweet cocktail of emotions well up inside of me, but I did not cry. In fact, I am happy that after how long we've been together, and how much we've seen from each other, we could still call for a closure of this book with a happy end. And perhaps, like in On The Beach (cracker book by the way), everything seems to turn out okay, despite it all ending, because if our friendship must end, then I could not have wished for a better departure than this: to receive a note from you that expresses sincerity, and still tolerance for my beliefs and my identity, even if we have grown apart in the past 5 months. I am still much the same with regards to my identity. I have fought and wrestled with it in the time we've been away, but have come to accept it as a part of me. I am still happy to be what I am -- and recognise I can't change that -- and also of whom I have become thanks to that whatness, and that I can be honest about how I feel to others now. Without you, that would have been impossible.

In any way, the main reason I wanted to write a final note to you, carrying my final thoughts, on this final day, where we take the pill from the red box, and curl up to let it end in the happiest way possible, is because the least I owe you is to free you of concern of how I may have taken your response. I owe it to you to explain that, in the past 5 months, I ended up alright, and I've found the right people to keep around me, who value me for the true content of my character, and not the façade I have to put up to keep myself socially presentable. I still dream big, I still write, I still have my mind set to follow my heart to Australia, I am gonna do just fine in computer class, I have a mind for the future as either a game programmer or an English teacher if the former won't work, if possible I am gonna find out all the necessities for cycling trans-continentally from Europe to Sydney (with 1 flight from Malaysia to Cairns I reckon, since oceans are not so traversible by bicycle) and at least see Australia that way at some point, and I am gonna make my life count.

I will be alright,
And I'm glad you'll be alright too.

Best of luck in life.

P.S.
I will still read the books you recommended to me. The Golden Compass, here I come!

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old July 15th, 2013 (03:18 AM).
Unhatched Riolu Egg
Team Unova

Nature: Mild
Dear anonymous,
I really miss you. Is that weird of me to miss somebody from the Internet?
Well, anyway, I remember we had such fun times, but I feel so awful now because we never see each other anymore... I miss talking with you, and battling with you...
I bet it's mostly my fault because I never put in the effort to make conversation, but it was nice just to see you.

See you around.
I hope we talk more often.

Old July 16th, 2013 (07:48 AM).
i own a rabbit heh
Team Kalos
Crystal Tier

dear anon,

you are really really really reaaheallyyy hot just wow

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old July 16th, 2013 (11:00 AM).
Team Johto
ModeratorBSCSEO

Dear anon,

Why do I feel like I push you away even though you constantly tell me I don't? If you could please just tell me one thing to improve on maybe we wouldn't be so tense. I haven't seen you in weeks so my paranoia of this is skyrocketing so please just give me a call so we can work this out :[
Old July 16th, 2013 (12:00 PM).
شكرا
Team Hoenn
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear Anonymous,

Life's weird. We met really late in our senior year, and that's probably the only thing I regret about you. You're simply an amazing person, a great friend and a loving sister. It's crazy, how close you and I and the rest of the gang got in the last few months of school and summer vacation as well. The memories we've been able to make are a few that I will never ever forget. Bowling and giving you Patrick? The smile that went on your face was enough to brighten up the darkest of places. I wish I could replay days like those over and over until the end of time, but I guess life doesn't work that way, huh? I guess I should admit to you that ever since we started hanging out, I sorta grew attached to you. I mean, let's be honest, it's impossible for someone not to like you, you're quite a person. You've got the characteristics of someone who'll go far in life, break barriers and rise above the rest of the crowd. But you're also humble, kind, sweet. Everything I think makes you amazing. I don't even know what life is going to be like when you leave in just over a month. I don't mind change, but you leaving is something so drastic. Things are going to change so much with you gone.

Look at me being selfish though. This is probably so much harder for you. It's bad enough that you're leaving us, but to leave your twin sister as well? THAT, I can't begin to imagine. I don't know what's going on in your head when you think about college. You told me your excited, and I believe you. But I wouldn't blame you if you were scared or nervous too. Let me tell you this, though. It won't be easy, but I just know that you're going to have a brilliant time in Miami. You spread joy everywhere you go, with your upbeat attitude and smile. It's not going to be hard for you to find a group of friends in U Miami that you'll love. Make sure you do make college a blast, go on adventures, and be yourself. But don't forget about your friends back at home. Don't forget about me, as selfish as that probably sounds.

I wish I had the guts to say this to your face. But I like you. I have for a while, I guess. But with so little time left before you have to go, I don't dare risk finding out if those feelings are reciprocated. Our friendship means so much more to me than a stupid little crush I have. And on the off chance you do feel the same way, I feel like I waited too long for it to mean anything. I don't want to sit around with you for a month and then watch you leave me for months at a time. I don't think I could handle something like that.

Is it the right move? I guess that answer will vary from person to person. Personally, I feel it's best for you. I want you to be able to enjoy your last month with your friends and NOT have to worry about me liking you and what that does to me. Haha, I guess I'm used to not getting what I want. MY feelings don't matter a damn, though, right now, what matters to me more is that the next 33 days are some of the best days you'll ever have in your entire life.

Things are going to be so different with you gone. I'm not even going to bother lying, I just know I'm going to break down into tears when it's time for us to say goodbye. For someone I only met, what, 3 or 4 months ago, you've gotten so close to my heart. Is that corny? I hope it's not. If it is, whatever, it's true. We've danced, we've walked in the park, we've gone bowling, we've texted each other until ridiculously late hours (dad finding me awake at 4 in the morning wasn't so good on me hehe), and hopefully we'll do so much more in the coming days. And when you finally do leave, I hope you'll be able to keep these memories with you until you come back. I know I will. And when you do come back, it'll probably be one of the best days of the year. You mean that much to me.

Things are going to be so different without you. I love you Anon. I love you so much. Be amazing, and follow your dreams.

Be the star I know you can be.

<3
Old July 17th, 2013 (09:02 PM).
Team Hoenn
Super ModeratorCS

Dear Anonymous,

After a stressful and tiring day, nothing would make me happier than to come home to be in your arms.

paired to klippy
Old July 17th, 2013 (09:07 PM).
mmm gurl that 90s
Team Hoenn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Dear Anonymous,

Well, that really worked!

I love listening to your advice.

Old July 18th, 2013 (03:18 AM).
Team Unova
ModeratorCSEO

Dear anonymous,

I just wanted to say that I miss you so much, and it's been nearly 2 months now since I last saw you. As much as I want to see you again, I hope we can someday. You were a truly awesome person that I got to meet in my life since we have so many common interests together, it was fun talking with you at lunch nearly every day. Unfortunately, I'm an incoming college freshman, and you're an incoming high school sophomore, but I just wanted to say that I hope you don't forget who I am and maybe someday we'll run across one another.
Old July 18th, 2013 (06:42 PM).
Team Hoenn
Super ModeratorCS

Dear Anonymous,

You're only trying hard now cause you realize you're in danger...why didn't you try when everything was fine? Then maybe nothing would be wrong.

paired to klippy
Old July 18th, 2013 (10:19 PM).
-johnlocked-
Team Hoenn

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymous,

You know what, I give up. That's it, that's the limit.

Don't resist the water. Accept it. — Nanase Haruka
Old July 18th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Team Johto
ModeratorBSCSEO

Dear anon,

I am so sorry if I have done anything. Please dont do this to me; Please forgive me.
Old July 19th, 2013 (03:28 AM).
Shape the future!
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Dear anonymous,

I'm really happy we're starting something! I'm a little shy and nervous but I'm sure things will work out. <3

Old July 19th, 2013 (05:21 AM).
the heroes of our time
Team Johto
ModeratorEO

Nature: Naive
Dear anonymous,

you are doing okay, okay? Just keep fighting, it's not impossible. There's a thrill of the fight, so let it drive you. You can.

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends

Old July 21st, 2013 (01:36 AM).
when the white walkers move in the woods
Team Kalos
Super ModeratorCSGTEO

DA,

Wish we got to talk more. Feel like I can't sometimes and it sort of stresses me out.
and children are born and live and die all in darkness.
That is the time for fear, my little lord.

A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE MAFIA
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:58 AM).
definition of delicious
Team Kalos

dear anonymous →

I feel like we've grown so distant. You don't give me the time of day, let alone a text or acknowledgement of my existence anymore. I don't know; I really like you, and I think you know that. Is that what makes you avoid me at all hours of the day? Maybe I just try to pry a little too much... but is just asking for a response to my 'hello, how are you?' too much for you? I try to be as innocuous as possible, but maybe this distance is favorable to you.
Old July 21st, 2013 (05:13 AM).
should probably stop now
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

This is why I feel ****ing lonely all the time. cheers dude(s)

Sponsored Links