The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:19 PM
thefallendetective
-johnlocked-

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymous,

You know what, I give up. That's it, that's the limit.

Don't resist the water. Accept it. — Nanase Haruka
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
Dear anon,

I am so sorry if I have done anything. Please dont do this to me; Please forgive me.

Old July 19th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Purple Materia
Shape the future!

Nature: Careful
Dear anonymous,

I'm really happy we're starting something! I'm a little shy and nervous but I'm sure things will work out. <3

"I have fallen from the Land of Magic. I am Stardust Witch Meruru!"
Combat Arms | Raptr | Hummingbird | Last.fm
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Dear anonymous,

you are doing okay, okay? Just keep fighting, it's not impossible. There's a thrill of the fight, so let it drive you. You can.

somebody called for the Doctor?
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis
- Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers -

Old July 21st, 2013, 01:36 AM
Klippy
δESASpurasMENTIRASδ

Nature: Sassy
DA,

Wish we got to talk more. Feel like I can't sometimes and it sort of stresses me out.
Old July 21st, 2013, 01:58 AM
Dirk Strider
definition of delicious

dear anonymous →

I feel like we've grown so distant. You don't give me the time of day, let alone a text or acknowledgement of my existence anymore. I don't know; I really like you, and I think you know that. Is that what makes you avoid me at all hours of the day? Maybe I just try to pry a little too much... but is just asking for a response to my 'hello, how are you?' too much for you? I try to be as innocuous as possible, but maybe this distance is favorable to you.
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:13 AM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Dear Anonymous,

This is why I feel ****ing lonely all the time. cheers dude(s)
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:37 AM
Dante
Silver Soul

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dante
DA - ,
wish you could understand my feelings for you. I miss seeing you around. I'll try calling you sometime soon. Even though just making a call would mean that I have to gather a lot of courage. But whatever, I just wanna talk to you. Wanna know how you are right now. And wanna tell you what I've been keeping from you for the past three years.

DA2 -,
you should try being a little more open-minded. Try to embrace change instead of being stubborn and desiring nothing except stillness in this ever changing site. Would probably do you good in life too.
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM
Jak
greatest of heroes

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I was coming to say the same thing, actually. Say the word and I'll be up as late as you want.

Fouetté | Rygarde | Déesse | Parfum | Pamplemousse
pairs | super mod of challenges | avatar by kaori

alli: i don't feel like being the big bad bottle of orange juice today
Necrum: Is that a reference to your Smod color? lol
alli: yes
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM
SetheKing
Hijacked by Ganon

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for nothing. I know we only met last week, but I genuinely thought I had found someone who liked me. Yeah, giving me a fake phone number and fake contact info, that's real mature. Especially since I can Google it and figure out the number you gave me was to some random 'chess shop' in Pensacola, Florida. You spent all that time hanging out with me and my friends just for a stupid joke like that? That's pretty pathetic, even by my standards. What kind of girl does that to a guy who does nothing but go out of his way to be nice to her? Whatever, I finally got to vent somewhere without being told to 'grow up' or get laughed at. Maybe this is a sign I should give up on a 'relationship'. They all end before they start, end in sadness, or are just a waste of time.
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:17 PM
Minerva
the S I R E N S are calling

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
Dear Anonymous,

Oh hey, there. How ya doin? Um, At this point in time I have zero information about you. No twitter, no facebook, no skype, no phone number. Nothing from you. I'm wondering about you. I'm more worried about your health, your future plans for your life. I just...kinda left you in an abrupt manner, and we've gone into separate ways. I'm feeling better now, if you wanted to know. I know that a few months ago I've gone extremely anxious but if you see me now I'm not the anxious person you knew. I've recovered and I am taking charge of my emotions. I really wish you were around once again. I miss your presence. I miss your words. I miss your humor. I miss your texts. Screw it, I miss you damn it!
Old July 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ 82.

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

I'm supposed to be studying. And you let me show you my pointy thing. I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of you being proud of me. It's what keeps me going.
Old July 24th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Dear Anonymous,
You know sometimes people need some personal space, please stop talking to me.

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old July 24th, 2013, 06:40 AM
WillPowerPedro
hey disco people!

dear anon,

with you around, i cant express myself without you judging me. i dont like you anyway so can you... um... go away?

no love, camm

I just released a few albums a couple days ago. If you go to my tumblr, there are links there!
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Jak
greatest of heroes

Dear Anonymous,

I hope we have another good week like we did a while back. I miss it. I hate having to readjust to how things were before.

Old July 24th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you sometimes. There will be things that remind me of you, or something that I see that I want to share with you so we can laugh about it together, but we drifted apart. A part of me is a little unsure if you even still want to talk to me these days. But you know where to find me if you want to send a message. Maybe you miss me too.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Minerva
the S I R E N S are calling

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
Dear Anonymous,

Every day, I just look at you...and think "Oh my god, you can't imagine how much I hate you right now." Because I do...I really do hate you. With a damn passion. I can't force myself to like you just a little bit because of all the hatred inside of me that I have for you. Sometimes I just want to punch you in the face just to tell you how much I hate you. But alas, I can at least tolerate your presence. I have to tolerate your voice, your words, your....everything. We'll never ever be friends again, I can assure you that. I'd rather stay as complete strangers than one step above acquaintanceship. It's for the best.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Dear dumbass *****,

Just because you're black doesn't make you devoid of being a ****ing racist especially after telling me that the reason that I apparently don't watch the news is solely because I have "white privilege."
Seriously? And then posting a passive aggressive ****ing facebook status? WOW can anyone get any more pathetic? Be an adult. Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself and the fact that you're the one walking around with a big bucket of hate and prejudice. You're not a ****ing victim!!

But you know what?

I enjoy the fact that since you have to find drama in everything, that is the main reason you are so unhappy. You deserve it for pushing everyone away who has ever had good intentions. I say something nice to you and you have to ****ing compare races? WHAT? I, unlike you, don't see the world in black and white, and I have no doubt it will come and bite you in the ass in a professional environment.

I hate you. And I dont hate many people. But guess what? I hate you because you are a disrespectful ****, so don't play the race card on me like you do with everyone else. It isn't because you're black. It's because THAT is the only thing that you focus on since I've met you and there are better things to focus on- and therefore, I don't need you in my life. I don't even care to write this to you because it is a waste of time to confront a mule. But it is never a waste of time to declare here what is true, what I feel, and what I would say to you if I ever had the misfortune of crossing paths again. BYE. *BLOCK.*

Last edited by Kura; July 25th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM
White Mage
ノクティス

Dear Anonymous,

It's been pretty boring the past few months. I'm definitely looking forward to being back soon. Hopefully things go our way and I wish you the absolute best of luck in everything you do this year.

Formerly Keyblade/Ðelta
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Yes, I am a new employee, but I don't feel well. Is that a crime? Just because I called in sick doesn't mean I am a bad employee. I am extremely stressed and overworked; didn't you see that when I came into work crying? I have this job, summer classes, and a lot of other stuff to deal with. Next time don't be so nasty because that will hurt your reputation as a manager. It definitely affected my opinion of you. Maybe I am complaining too much here, but what you said hurt my feelings and makes me want to come into work even less.
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Jak
greatest of heroes

^ I know how that feels.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't remember the last time I saw you. I don't have any drive to see you. You clearly don't either. I don't know what's going on anymore, and I feel really blank and I don't know what to do. But I'm in tears cause I'm so lost, stressed, tired, and confused. About everything.

Old July 27th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
Dear anon,

Ughhhh I just want to see ya dude..it's been YEARS but I still remember the fun times like it was yesterday. I know you are far away now, but I wish somehow we could meet and relive the past. Love you <3

Old July 28th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Terabyte

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

I hope you aren't upset at either me or our good friend. I just wanted to visit them, and when I told you a week ago, you didn't mind. Now they tell you and you get all worried that I'm ditching you. Trust me, I'm not. I really wish you didn't take it very personally, but I understand you're acting the way you are because you live farther away from me. Please just understand this that I want to hang out with our friend once this summer, and be thankful that I went to see you first before them.
Old July 29th, 2013, 02:06 AM
blaziken25

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken25
Dear Anonymous;

I had to break up with you; I didnt feel our relationship was real enough. You live in the US and me in New Zealand. I wanted to be close you but it was never to be. The internet is not a very personal thing and that's what I want with my relationships. I'm sorry for saying all the mean things and breaking your heart. You taught me a lesson - and that is that I will never date anyone online again. It was good while it lasted but there are many other fish in the sea.

Dear Anonymous 2;

You are my best friends. You are the people who keep me going on! Thank you guys! I love you!!!!!!

Old July 30th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Sammi
I ate my usertitle. :(

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,
I hardly know you, but I think you're a jerk.
Either that, or you're very irresponsible with money.
But you're probably a jerk regardless.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links