Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2013 (11:40 AM).
mucus
Moémon Master

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

No I will not change the names of the moemon!
Old August 11th, 2013 (06:48 AM).
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear Anonymous...
I was unsure if I should talk about that topic until you say it out, that I'm feeling comfortable of saying it since then. Thanks again for being my inspiration, Anonymous.
Old August 11th, 2013 (06:53 AM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

I am going to call you back this week and see if we can meet up. I really don't know who you are and you don't know me, but it sounds like you could use a little help and I could use a little extra money as well.
Old August 12th, 2013 (12:07 AM).
ShadowE
Competitive RTS gamer, also drunk
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous

Im kinda in a huge dilemma at the moment. I left a IRC chat i kinda tend to go back to, but i swore i would never go back to it. Its tearing me apart and i have no idea what to do...
Old August 12th, 2013 (10:29 AM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really sorry I haven't been giving you the attention you want, but the fact that you live far away from me now doesn't help out our relationship with one another. I can't be giving you attention all the time like you want, but understand that you'll just feel even more lonely without me. I didn't dispute your reasoning simply because I don't care about you, but because I want you to feel happy and not have to deal with my apparent selfish attitude.
Old August 12th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
Castform
The Weather Pokemon

Dear anon,

Wow its been a while, but I really wish I could see you. I know things aren't ideal between us, but I think that we should give this another shot. Idk, it is just a gut feeling, but I think that things will be even better next time around.
[14:31] @Christοs: my dream gf is a female zeffy

Old August 13th, 2013 (08:35 PM).
Alli
tͨ̀ ̡͕̗̫̘̣͛̆̏ͦ͢͡ h̓ͬͪͪ̊̍̋̿̎ȅ̊ m̴̨͍̬̿ͫͩͨͥͩͭ͠ ̙l̏ͦl ô̒́́ ͪ̋,͈͎ͮͨ̉̌̂͝͡ e ̴̅̽̇͑̓͋̃ͫ́҉

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Please notice me even through my terrible sunburn. I'd really like to talk to you, but I just don't know what to say or how to start. I consider myself a smooth person till you show up. So maybe help me out and say hi sometime? :)
Old August 14th, 2013 (04:54 PM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear Anonymous,

I'm 21 years old I can take care of myself. If I want to go out at 8pm I should be able to. Quit sheltering me. I'll be safe.
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon.

I just want to let you know how amazing and special you are. You may not even realise it, but many people respect and look up to you. You are amazing. Sorry for being so shy around you, I can never get my words out when you're around.
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:51 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I get the feeling that our opinions towards people is starting to slowly distance ourselves away. Yes, I understand you hate *said* person but...I think *said* person is really awesome and should be given a second chance. You have a choice though and I'm not gonna force you. You know I'm just a text message away.

Old August 15th, 2013 (03:40 PM).
Paladin

Dear Anon:
Man, I really want to talk to you, but we never seem to get the time anymore. I know that we both have rather different lives, but eeehh. . .

Dear Anon:
Seriously, I'm sorry, but I'm kind of suspicious of you. There is no way somebody like you exists.

Dear Anon:
I actually really want to talk to you, but I'd feel like a jackass because of my current reasons. . .

Dear Anon:
You piss me off on a daily basis. Even worse, you don't even know why, and when I tried to tell you, you blamed me. Seriously, what the ****?
Old August 16th, 2013 (09:07 AM).
Honest
شكرا

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anon,

You know I love you, but holy ****ing christ, when I ask a question and you just don't answer and go on talking about something brand new, and my question is clearly still there, it pisses the hell out of me. You know I hate being ignored. At least, you should.
Old August 16th, 2013 (09:11 AM).
Castform
The Weather Pokemon

Dear anon,

Ehhhhhhhh, it's been about what a good month since we really talked? I know that you are busy, but can't you find 5 minutes to spare? :\ I would for you.

Old August 17th, 2013 (01:26 PM).
Alli
tͨ̀ ̡͕̗̫̘̣͛̆̏ͦ͢͡ h̓ͬͪͪ̊̍̋̿̎ȅ̊ m̴̨͍̬̿ͫͩͨͥͩͭ͠ ̙l̏ͦl ô̒́́ ͪ̋,͈͎ͮͨ̉̌̂͝͡ e ̴̅̽̇͑̓͋̃ͫ́҉

Dear Anonymous,

I just hope you're doing alright.

Dear Anonymous,

You're always in my heart, no matter how long we go without talking. Just remember that if ever you feel down or forgotten. Cause you're not.

Dear Anonymous,

I almost touched your arm and I totally should have. lol
Old August 17th, 2013 (04:09 PM).
Moogles
ιnqυιѕιтιon
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear anonymous,

You're such a brat lmfao. It's fine if you don't want to have people in your life anymore; I can respect that. It's just that you're trying to martyr yourself and grab unwanted attention. You're talking about how you don't want to be a nuisance to anybody, and I've had you in my social circles for years lmfao if I thought you were a nuisance I would've removed you a long time ago. It's also inconsiderate of you to be asking people to consider your feelings when you obviously haven't taken the time to consider the feelings of other people. Boo bloody-ho if we aren't besties or anything I still enjoyed having your presence in my life and rather than being all PA and whiny about how you don't feel appreciated you can act like a goddamn adult and take some responsibility and actually talk to someone and be forthright.

If you didn't like my company you can a) be upfront about it but if you did like my company then you're acting like a complete child and you certainly don't deserve it anymore.

P.S: You pissed off a bunch of people have fun

Quote:
you are a despicable piece of ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't belong in the D&D section.
Old August 17th, 2013 (04:14 PM).
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
Dear Anon,

I'm bored. Can you do my work for me? :3
Old August 17th, 2013 (04:43 PM).
Honest
شكرا

Dear anon,

I guess the time's finally here. Oddly enough, I didn't think I'd be the one leaving first, even if I'm coming back in a week, while you're gone for... months. I've already told you all this, but I feel like a broken record. You are an amazing person, and you'll do just fine in college. Have fun in Miami, and make sure you call me every now and then. =)

You're gonna be a star someday. <3
Old August 18th, 2013 (06:13 PM).
Mysonne
Pokeballin, no testes

Dear Anonymous,

It was last Saturday and I was at the bar. My ****** boss made me work late Friday and then early Saturday morning. Then I was laid off at the end of the day. Needless to say I was pretty upset and in need of a good long night at the bar.

I got there straight from work at 6.30 and sat at the bar. You were a few stools down and there was a few people between us. About 11.30 there was only a few of us left and you moved down to the stool next to me and we casually chatted for the next hour before you started making advances at me. First off, I was very drunk at this point. That's important for you to understand.

Now, one of two things went horribly wrong here. Either I was so drunk that anything I said was impossible to understand or you were too drunk to put two and two together. You see, when I kept saying things like "thank you but I'm not like that" and "I'm not gay" it's because I thought you were a man. So naturally when you(who I thought was a man) tried to kiss me I believed it was time to fight and I punched you. I admit I SHOULD NOT have tried any wwe moves after that but I'm not a very good fighter and I was in attack mode.

Enter the large biker type guys playing pool in the back. If I would have known they were your brothers, I would've made out with you even if I thought you were a dude. Long story short, I hope that my 3 broken ribs and my missing tooth(it's right in the front by the way) are enough to make us even. I would still like to be friends and hopefully we can look back on this and laugh one day. I don't want to date but we can drink beer and lift weights or fish or something. Hope to hear from you

Old August 18th, 2013 (08:55 PM).
Castform
The Weather Pokemon

Dear anon,

I really hope that you get this. I know that it has been a dream for you and I think you would be amazing at it. Its a shame that I can't be there to congratulate you if you do, but I will be the first to do so online :] You rock!

Old August 19th, 2013 (04:49 PM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Dear anonymous,

It's good to see that you texted me this evening, even after the events of one week ago. It turns out you and I still have something in common, but at least we're still good friends. I just wish you the best of luck in your journey over these next few months because I will still miss you, and even though we may not be together like we used to be, I still wish to visit you sometime again.
Old August 19th, 2013 (09:07 PM).
Honest
شكرا

Dear anon,

The perfect send off this was. I'll see you in November. <3
Old August 20th, 2013 (08:28 AM).
JayD
I‘m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Dear AN,

I tried so hard for over 3 weeks, brought you out to so much places, told you I'd change. I proved to you that I was willing to change but yet you wanted him over me. Me and your friends kept telling you to forget about him because he isn't worth it and that he really doesn't love you, he's just using you and we gave you so much proof that he's just using you but yet you still want to think he's a good guy. If he was a good guy, he wouldn't want to get in your pants in just the first few weeks that he met you, he wouldn't try to ruin our relationship and he wouldn't ask you out while we were still together. I was overprotective over you against him because I know what he's aiming for and I don't want to see you go with him and get hurt and used by him. We were going so well yesterday and then everything changed when you told me what happened..

Your mom knows about you and him, your friends doesn't like him and he'll just end up hurting you in a couple of months. You really think that is worth breaking what we had going until now? I'm the one who had the most to lose in this. I lost you, my girlfriend, my best friend. You got a new guy, and he got you. If he didn't have you, he would just continue his life just like how it was a few weeks ago. He wouldn't lose anything. I practically spent every day with you for the past 3 years, It's gonna be hard for me to change that habit. If you want me back in a few days, don't expect me to welcome you back with open arms, I tried hard for 3 weeks to get you back but you chose him instead. That really broke me knowing you rather want him than me. So if you ever want me back, I'll be thinking about it really hard because of what you made me go through, I'm going to play hard to get, I don't wanna be your plan B whenever he won't be available for you. I was there, you didn't want me. So it's too late.
Old August 21st, 2013 (05:13 PM).
Alli

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for making my birthday just a little better. I know you didn't say much, but a little goes a long way, and I'm feeling good and confident about anything that may happen in the future. I'll take some more initiative!
Old August 21st, 2013 (05:17 PM).
Castform
The Weather Pokemon

Dear anon,

This really sucks, but I have 100% faith that it will all work out in the end.

Old August 21st, 2013 (05:35 PM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Dear anonymous,

Please be sure to contact me back sooner than any other employers I have applied for. Maybe this time I will contact y'all if I don't hear back within a week or so, but please just take me into consideration since I really need a job.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links