Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2013 (07:22 PM).
Siriusly Twisted
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Dear Anon,
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I hope you and your business go under!

Dear Anon,
Why do you treat me like chew toy?
Old September 5th, 2013 (07:33 PM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon,
I'm feeling sad that this happened to you... I hope someday you'll become the person you wanted it to be.
Old September 5th, 2013 (11:14 PM). Edited September 5th, 2013 by Chase.
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Dear anon,

I am so happy to see that you have returned! I missed you so much since your absence of the last 6 months. Stick around this time, ok?

Dear anon,

You know I love you so much right? Looking forward to your return as well. Even though we are still close, I want to see you back at the server and here because it just isn't the same without you.

Showdown | The Treehouse | AMA
[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old September 5th, 2013 (11:24 PM).
the heroes of our time
CS

Nature: Naive
Dear anon,

I don't know why, actually, but I think you are great. Maybe it's because great people are becoming rare, and you gleam like a gem hidden in the middle of dirty rocks.

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends

Old September 5th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
the pretender

Nature: Lax
Dear Anonymous,

Please don't make me throw coke at your face. Not literally but you know what I mean. I've put up with you long enough, change your attitude before I border into insanity. Thanks. :(

Dear Anonymous,

John Lemon is your new name. See you around. :]

Dear Anonymous,

I heard about what you did. Just, what. I can't honestly believe you had the guts to do such a thing. >_____>
Old September 6th, 2013 (12:39 AM).
waitin' for the fog to roll out
Super Moderator
CS

Dear Anon,

I'm sorry. I have been really busy and I'm so heartbroken and sad right now. We can talk tomorrow. Just come online and I will talk to you as long as I can. I promise.

SAN FRANCISCO
Old September 6th, 2013 (12:40 AM). Edited September 6th, 2013 by Peitharchia.
& having to receive it

Dear Anonymous,

I know who you are, but since we haven't been able to talk to each other in a long time, I just don't seem to have the courage anymore to even say hello to you. You may end up ignoring me, which I'm deeply afraid of.
Old September 6th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
Administrator
CS

Dear A,

Look, I told you the semester started. I told you I was hunting for paid jobs. I'm 99% sure I'm going to be hired for the job that called me back for an interview, meaning I will not have a single day off (most likely). I don't have time to come in and help you out of the goodness of my heart. The internship is done. I can't come in for a few hours and I won't call you ASAP. Stop continuously emailing me thinking I'll change my mind.

The internship is done. You don't pay me. I got the credit I needed from doing it. I don't have time. Your deadlines are your business. I'm not going to spend 1.5 hours going there when you won't even cover the transportation fees and expect me to sit around for hours just because you can't keep up with your own deadlines.
Old September 6th, 2013 (01:40 PM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

You shouldn't have brought my hopes up last night by saying that we would see each other today when you took so much time loafing at home and then you say it's too late to see each other. You've been doing that numerous times the pas month and I'm seriously getting tired of it. Then you ask me why I'm getting mad about this, well because seeing you is something that always makes my day and you just throw it around like it it meant nothing. At least my friends wanna see me today and they don't take their precious time for it neither. I've got 3 days before I start school again and the last time we get to be around the city when everything closes late, you decide not to see each other.

Next time, you say we will see each other the next day, I ain't putting my hopes up for nothing and I should expect you to cancel it at the last minute like you always do. If my friends weren't here, you would've seriously ruined my day. Thanks for nothing.
Old September 6th, 2013 (01:47 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

You'd be proud as to how brave I've become. I've attempted so many things while you were away, and I'm so glad I did. You've been away from home for far too long, and I miss you so much. I miss the arguments, the fights, and your NASCAR smack. Life has treated me so well since you've been away, and I literally can't wait for you to come back.
Old September 6th, 2013 (03:44 PM).
Paper plane~
CS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear AN,

Please understand i'm trying to help..i might be not doing that right but nobody knows how to do things perfectly! i understand your loss but at some point we have to move on because what happened happened and we can't change it....and it's silly to stuck in the past....if you think being beyatch will make me give up you,i might thought about that sometimes yeah but watch me,ass ..i'll be like Cancer...i don't give up someone so easy.....unless they really want me out of their lives then i'll be just a light flu

and yes,in both cases i'm a disease so take it and shut up u.u....Idiot!!

Love you.

Purple

Old September 6th, 2013 (04:34 PM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Dear anon,

The comments that you took upon yourself to make today were complete garbage and unnecessary. I have absolutely had it with you after that. You just can't seem to get it anymore so why even waste my time bothering with you. I have tried my best to always be there and be nice, but apparently that wasn't enough. Grow up please.

[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old September 6th, 2013 (07:19 PM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

I was so happy that I got to see you this evening. I miss hanging out with you everyday at lunch, and it feel so different to be without you. I remember like it was just yesterday when you and I used to joke around at the lunch table with our jokes, and it saddens me. Thanks for taking me back in time and talking about all the good times we had.

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old September 6th, 2013 (07:47 PM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Dear anonymous,

I wish you'd feel better about yourself. You're the best I know at what you do and feeling so down about it all the time isn't even close to justified. Things wouldn't be the same without you so please soldier on and get through this. You were chosen for a reason and you've done an excellent job; please don't give up now.
Old September 6th, 2013 (08:35 PM).
I promise
Crystal Tier

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Jupiter
Dear Anon,

I just don't think you can keep up with me. Whatever, it never would have worked anyway. Make this last year count, ok?

Dear Anon,

The past year I've gotten to know you so much more than I ever have, and you're a really cool and talented person. Just don't get carried away with life. Please stay safe. I couldn't bear losing my circle buddy.

Dear Anon,

You've changed, and not for the better. Please don't forget who your true friends are. Don't let them corrupt you.
Old September 6th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear Anonymous,
I'll try to do my best to change, and thanks for your advice earlier.
Old September 7th, 2013 (09:07 AM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I already told you yesterday that if you didn't wanna come to the party with me, then I wouldn't be going since I wanna spend my last weekend with you. Then you say if I'm not going we would see each other.

And now you tell me you have a party and that you don't know if you're going or not. Seriously, you're just ruining my mood ever since yesterday. You're not even trying to spend as much time together knowing that it's my last weekend -.-

It's not even past 2PM and you already ruined my day with what you told me. Don't come asking me to hang out together when I'll be busy with school. I spent the last of my weeks being with you and you take it for granted.
Old September 7th, 2013 (09:53 AM).
Kariyai.
CS

Dear Anon

I'm not sure if you like me, or loath me. Every message I get just confuses me further - are we friends? Enemies? I'm really not sure. I hope it's the former, I know I can come across as a bit stricter than you, maybe more conservative - but that shouldn't really matter.
art by Churaka
Old September 7th, 2013 (09:59 AM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

When you tell me you're going some places and those places only, I use those to predict how long you'll be out. I don't expect you to add or subtract places from your venture, and it pisses me off when I have to call and ask you where you are because you apparently added some more places to your trip without telling me, and it worries me whenever I'm alone for more than 5 hours.

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old September 7th, 2013 (11:28 AM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I absolutely hate what you've become. You've changed because of him, your friends think you've changed and one of them doesn't even wanna talk to you anymore.

I despise your attitude, you're selfish, you're manipulative, you don't care about people's feelings. You've completely changed around me and I'm the one who is trying to fix every single ****ing thing when you're the one who did the damn mistake. I try so much and I do so much and I don't get **** in return. You ruined my summer and you're ruining the 2 last days left I got of summer. What you told me at the beginning of the week just made me feel a lot better about ourselves but then you just had to **** it up with what you did yesterday and today. Seriously, the only people that made me happy this summer were my friends and surprisingly enough.. YOUR FRIENDS. They were there for me while you gave up on me. You said you would change well, I barely see any difference.
Old September 7th, 2013 (11:29 AM).
Administrator
CS

Dear A,

Thanks for understanding! Now to wait for a reply from the other professor. Crossing my fingers.
Old September 7th, 2013 (01:48 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear Anon,

You always over complicate things don't you, what's the big deal about this really?

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old September 7th, 2013 (01:53 PM).
I am the Scorpion King B[
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Dear anonymous.

I still seem to have nightmares from things in the past, i honestly need to forget what has happened back then, but somehow i cant. However i really want to forget it and just move along without getting these nightmares, but so for im moving on with them :(

Destiny gear | Twitter | Video Games | #TheHunt (Destiny Edition): 13/22
Old September 7th, 2013 (02:17 PM).
in the face
Gold Tier

Dear A,

"What do you think this is, a charity shop?"

ahahahahahaha
Old September 7th, 2013 (02:25 PM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Dear anon,

You mean so much to me and you don't even know it. You may not even know my name, but one day I will have the confidence to talk to ya!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links