The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

There's so much I want to say to you, but I'd rather punch you.
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Sydian

Dear Anonymous,

That took so long to do, and I know it's no big deal to you, but it is to me and I wish it wasn't. I feel so lame and I wish simple things like that weren't such a struggle. I'm really nervous about tomorrow night and I'm really hoping I can be a part of this...try not to like...stare at me when I'm talking. Tell everyone else that too tbh. That'd help a lot haha.

Dear Anonymous,

It didn't really hit me til tonight how much I missed you, especially when I heard your voice. I hope you're doing well. You sure seem to be, and that's all I want for you.

Dear Anonymous,

I could never stay mad. Thank you for being you. I love you, so so much.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a grown man. Don't talk **** about me when I'm not around, especially when you're around someone that will tell me anyway. I moved out to get away from you, and I didn't want to come back here. There wasn't anywhere else for me to go. So don't make it sound like a crime that I came back. I'm not Jesus Christ or a doctor. I can't help it that the person I lived with died, and that being said, it makes it all the worse that you say that about me. As soon as I have the funds and friends, I will be out of your hair. Don't you dare worry.

And PS: I know more **** about you, but I have the decency to not talk about it to your family. Now, how would that make you feel if I did? Not too good, huh? Push my buttons more and try me. Don't think I won't tell them. I damn well should.

Magma Admin Courtney wants to battle!
Mega Camerupt (Lv. 50) - Sheer Force - (Earthquake, Eruption)
Houndoom (Lv. 47) - Early Bird - (Flamethrower, Dark Pulse)
November 21, 2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old September 8th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear Anon,

I'm trying to figure out if I'm insane doing this, or just stupid. But hey, here goes nothing. D;
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Dear anonymous,

About a month ago you said you wanted to be over with me, but now it seems like you're pretty much going against that thought. Why do I say that? Because you're texting me more than ever now. I don't mind that at all, but don't you just think it's the least bit ironic to be texting me more now than when we were closer together?

Gym Leader Flannery wants to battle!
Slugma (Lv. 26) - Magma Armor - (Flame Thrower, Sunny Day)
Torkoal (Lv. 28) - White Smoke - (Overheat, Attract)
November 21st / Staff Collab 2014
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Dear anon,
Appreciate the advice. It's good advice too. But I don't know if it's advice I'm going to listen to. It did cause me to doubt myself, though, and perhaps in the end that doubt will win over. And after hearing your logic, I hope it does. Cause what you said can happen is very real, and it's something I don't want.

Dear anon,
Man, I really don't like how you're making it really uncomfortable to talk to you. I'm sorry the way things ended between us didn't go the right way with you, but I didn't want to be a part of it. I'm sorry. What do you want me to do, if you won't let me talk to you?

Dear anon,
I want to go contra dancing. Yes, it starts at 7:30 at night and ends at 11:00. I know that's late. But I think I'm old enough to decide what I want to do, as long as it's within reason. And I don't see why I can't. The only legit way you can try to rope me out of this is by bringing up how dancing is against religion and all that bull, but like I just said, that's bull. I'm going to ask you hopefully tomorrow. And I expect a no. You should expect a fight.

Dear anon,
Man... less than 2 weeks left? It's insane. Your sister left little more than 2 week ago, and since then I've spent more time with you. And you're amazing. I'm so pissed that all of us hadn't become friends sooner. Yesterday was amazing, watching the Spectacular Now with you, and also all the other stuff we did. Sucks that college and you packing keeps the both of us busy till the weekend, but we're definitely hanging out. Well... I hope we are. Yom Kippur might get in the way, and I don't know how likely contra is for either of us. Hopefully Sunday though.

I'm going to give you my Anberlin Anthology. It's something I love, but something I feel you'd also love. If not, hey, keep it as a paperweight. =)
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Sydian

Dear Anonymouses,

I HOPE YOU WERE LAUGHING WITH ME NOT AT ME I AM REALLY NERVOUS JESUS CHRIST

Old September 8th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
Dear Anomymous,

Please don't hurt me tomorrow night. It's my first debate and I know you are against my ideas. Just please. After our arguments can we at least be friends?
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Tyrael
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrael
Dear Anomymous,

I don't understand you at all. Your daughter and I have been together for over two years, and you think it's disrespectful for to want to sleep in the same bed together. But, you don't think it's disrespectful for you to have wasted two years of her life by forcing her to raise her older sister's child because she was too ****ing lazy to raise her.

I have a future in front of me, i'm not going to **** up and get her pregnant anytime soon. I don't want to work ******** jobs like you and your husband do so i'm not going to **** up and get my girl pregnant before I am able to support that kid without any issue.

As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Elixir.
Fly Away

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

You might want to stop being so dramatic all the time. It's kinda annoying. kthxbai.
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

I am really sorry that you feel I haven't been treating you as kindly as I could. I never meant for it to be that way, I promise. I value all of my friends the same and just because I don't treat you the same as the other person doesn't mean that I see you as less of a friend. It just simply means that you are a different kind of friend. We have a different relationship than my other friendships. I really hope you understand what I mean here because I'd hate for our friendship to end over something that is nothing more than a mere misunderstanding.

"By force of will!"
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Dear anonymous,

I hear you're in a good mood finally tonight for once. Could you please keep up the good work and remain that way, without stress getting the better of you, please? Thank you.

Old September 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Dear anon,

Ahahahahahaha, man, it really does help to know someone in college. Thanks for everything <3
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Sydian

Dear Anonymous,

You always know how to make me feel better. Yesterday morning, I was a trainwreck. I thought it was the end of the world and it was one of the worst days of my life (well, it still is...this meant a lot to me), but just you showing up to talk to me and showing you care is enough to bring a smile back to my face and feel better about things. After we talk, I feel like I'm on top of the world. Don't let me go back to Antarctica. I love you.

Dear Anonymouses,

It's hard to watch you all go do this, cause I wanted to be a part of it. I'm happy for you all, but I just wish I could be doing this too.

Last edited by Sydian; September 10th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:14 AM
ShadowE
Legendary loot hunter
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous

Would you please never, ever run me over again in Halo? Thank you very much.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

I really wish that you would have more confidence in yourself. You are always looking down, but cheer up dude. Not everything is going to be great 100% of the time. You are good at what you do, so I don't get why you are always questioning yourself

"By force of will!"
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:51 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
Dear Anon

Hope you werent upset from last night we were only joking and it is the internet and please dont cry over the mic whilst holding it in your mouth, people dislike those who fish for attention.

PairFriend Code
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Dear Anon,

Thanks again for the help. I've already thanked you numerous times, but I feel that I might have been a little, teensy bit annoying at all my questions. Thanks for being so patient and understanding, I'll get the hang of computers eventually...
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
dear a,

the fallout that we had...hopefully we've put it behind us by now. there is nothing i'd like more than for us to be close friends again, and so far, it's going pretty well ^^; let's hope it stays that way, i suppose?
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:39 PM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
DA,

Keep crying harder, really. Only making it worse for yourself.

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old September 11th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

DA,

OMG I cannot believe you let me do this. You didn't even really put up a fight. Sure... I may stay out a bit later than you like. And you don't really even know what I'm doing. But damn, I didn't expect you to even hear it, forget consider it. I don't remember the last time I hugged you, but if it weren't for the fact that you were cleaning with bleach, I probably would have. I had you wrong, didn't I? =D
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
God you're attractive. I sit behind you in sixth and you sit behind me in fourth. Why don't we talk? Let's change that throughout the school year.

Dear Anonymous,
Stop stalking and trying to affiliate yourself with the girls I like. I know it sounds selfish but staaaahp. You're creeping them out and when they find out we're friends I'll lose my chance before it even starts.
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Dear anonymous,

You made a really good meal tonight, and it's probably gonna be one I won't forget for quite a while. I know that your work hours got adjusted and you were able to come home earlier to make this possible, but I wish that we could still have such a good dinner regardless of your late work hours.

Old September 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

DA,

Okay, so I haven't met you, and I can already tell we're gonna be awesome friends. We both suck at timing things! =D
Old September 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Sydian

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not mad or anything right now, this is just a recurring concern I get and I wanna just let it out of my system. I don't want to become some toy you play with for a little while and get bored and toss me away for a while til you want to play with me again. Sometimes I feel like that's what I am, but I reassure myself that I'm not and it's all in my head and I'm still sure it's just in my head, but you know, it's healthy to just get it off my chest rather than sit and worry about it forever. Cause you know, you got stuff to do, I got stuff to do, I understand that. I wish my mind worked differently and these kinds of worries and such didn't cloud my head, but they do and I don't always know how to deal with it.

Old September 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anon,
I wish we can talk to each other, and saying hi. I think it will be nicer that way.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; September 14th, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links