Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2013 (08:55 PM).
Aslan
the pretender

DA,

I haven't done something like that in forever. I think I actually like shopping centres now. I mean when we're with our parents, it just drags on and on. Today we had a blast. We didn't care if we got caught playing hide and seek in a toy store, or a restaurant. We didn't care that none of us knew how to play laser tag. We just did what we were best at- having fun. All of you are incredible. Can't wait to kick your butts in a water gun fight tomorrow. :]
Old September 22nd, 2013 (10:05 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
dear a,

i appreciate your help, at least. im such a wreck right now that i need the extra month to do what i can to at least secure a job. but i feel like such a loser that i'll probably never end up getting one..
Old September 22nd, 2013 (11:25 PM).
Castform

Nature: Modest
Dear anon,

I could write all day about how happy that you make me feel sometimes and it would be great. I could include all of the laughs that we share, all of the things that we both love, and so much other stuff because that is how awesome you are. With that said though, I could write equally about how frustrated you make me sometimes. I don't blame you though. It is all my fault when things go awry and I can only blame myself. I just hope that this doesn't occur again.
Old September 22nd, 2013 (11:58 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Dear Anonymous,

We may not be able to chat with each other very often due to our timezone differences, but I would just like to say that it always feels great to be able to be around you. You're an extremely helpful person, and I just love how silly you can be at times. You never fail to lighten up my mood and put a smile on my face. Hopefully, I'll see you again tomorrow if you're available. (: Your art skills are simply amazing, by the way! I wish I was as good as you!
Old September 23rd, 2013 (12:17 AM).
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous,

I really hope I can do you proud; I'm going to work extremely hard over the next few weeks!
Old September 24th, 2013 (10:17 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by Alli.
Alli
kong

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

So because of the events for today, I decided I'd listen to nothing but Kings of Leon. I didn't think one of the first songs to show up on shuffle would be our song. Normally I'd skip it, but you know, I thought why not? It's a special day, and I haven't listened in so long. But of course as soon as I let the song get past where I normally let it, my heart felt so heavy and I was breathless. I forgot how beautiful the song was on its own, but it also filled me with the regrets I have about what I've done, and as soon as the chorus hit, I couldn't help but cry. I don't think I will ever feel better about that. What I did was wrong, and I know it was over a year ago, but it still hurts me that I ever hurt you and lost what seemed like a battle. That's why I never listen to that song. It's just a reminder of where I went wrong. And I'm sorry. Still sorry. Will always be sorry. I love you.

Just so you know I was thinking of you.
paired to diddy

Old September 24th, 2013 (10:26 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Dear A,

Sorry about how I've acted this and last week. It was very immature of me and I'm not sure what came over me but.. I do it out of good intentions. I was just afraid of losing you when there was no reason to be. Thank you for always forgiving me!

da best | family | my star | twin
cute club LV
Old September 24th, 2013 (12:11 PM).
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

Please don't say anything about my messy hair when you get home.. every time I lie down on the couch, it seems to mess the back of my hair up even if it's dry. -.-
Old September 24th, 2013 (08:01 PM).
Castform

Dear anon,

I am sorry about what I said in the past. None of it was true at all and I am glad that we are friends. If I could take it back I would but I can't so you are either going to have to forgive me for my mistake or move on.
Old September 25th, 2013 (04:32 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Dear A,

ajdjfjhjha I love you. Can't wait to play games with you when all of these things are released next month. :D October will be gooooood.

da best | family | my star | twin
cute club LV
Old September 25th, 2013 (06:22 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anon,

Idk how today happened exactly, but hell, I am not complaining. You're really cool, and it was great hanging out with you. Here's to a new friendship! =D
Old September 25th, 2013 (06:26 PM).
Tsutarja

Dear anonymous,

I'm so distracted these days with stuff on the computer, which is why I don't always respond. Just because it's past 10pm here and with my track record of going to bed around now, if I don't respond, don't just always assume I'm in bed please.
Old September 25th, 2013 (06:39 PM). Edited September 25th, 2013 by Peitharchia.
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Dear Anonymous,

I haven't been able to find you online on Skype yesterday, so I couldn't get the chance to talk to you. I hope your interview went all right, though! You will get this job, I'm sure. Cheer up! (:
Old September 25th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
Castform

Dear anonymous,

If I love you then can I come right out and say it without overwhelming you? If so, please give me a sign that you love me back so I don't look like a fool.
Old September 25th, 2013 (10:23 PM).
awolfsquared
Goomy is love, Goomy is life.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear anonymous,

Why do you make such a big deal out of every single thing I do? Why is it is such abig deal I'm borrowing something that's not even yours and the original owner allows anyone to use them? How does that even make sense? You seriously need to grow up and get over yourself.
#704 Goomy
Supporter Collab January 2015
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old September 26th, 2013 (04:52 PM).
Tsutarja

Dear Anonymous,

I really hope you recover after the incident this morning. Please remember that I am always here by your side if you need me and so is the rest of the family.
Old September 26th, 2013 (09:33 PM).
Alli
kong

Dear Anonymous,

I am just filled with things to tell you half the time, but I always feel like I'll just get rejected. It feels like sometimes you want me, and other times you don't want a thing to do with me, and I never know when it's appropriate to let out my emotions. But I'm just so full of them. I don't know what to do with all this...stuff. Sitting here.
paired to diddy

Old September 26th, 2013 (10:30 PM).
Moogles
ιnqυιѕιтιon
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anonymous,

yes it sucks that you couldn't hook up with that girl yadda yadda but I'm gonna let your drunk ass simmer down for a while talk to you on the flipside homie.

Quote:
you are a despicable piece of ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't belong in the D&D section.
Old September 29th, 2013 (09:08 PM).
Castform

Dear anonymous,

Please get well soon. I cannot deal with another loss especially someone as awesome in my life as you <3 I know the odds aren't great, but you can do this. I believe in ya :D
Old September 29th, 2013 (09:52 PM).
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for taking us us today. It's good to relax knowing you did something productive. (:
Old September 29th, 2013 (09:56 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
da,

im getting sadder and sadder by the minute. my confidence in myself is non-existent. I feel like I don't have friends anymore, and that I'm really all by myself...but isn't that what depression really feel like? That you feel like the world is against you?

I don't know what to feel anymore. I've never had a good amount of self-esteem. I've never had confidence. I don't even know what it feels like to have those two things in regards to myself. All I've ever wanted to do was help. But recently I feel...im just going to back off. I'm a burden to others, and via this way, you guys won't have anything to worry about.
Old September 29th, 2013 (10:26 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear Anon...
I know that I wanted my problem to be over, so don't feel like you're a burden, it's not your fault... I'll try that as well, to not being sorry of myself. We may have things in common, but I wish things are settled for good, we can sort this out, so that we can meet again without problem.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old September 29th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
curiouslynathan

Dear Anonymous,

You have made a terrible mistake. If only you'd listen to me; you're ruining your future!

alt of Curious.
Old September 30th, 2013 (07:57 PM).
Alli
kong

Dear Anonymous,

I don't think I've ever made a friend in person this quickly. This is an awesome feeling. I almost never feel this comfortable with people I know in person. I'm happy.

Dear Anonymous,

You're beyond cute. I love when I get out of French early, just so I can stop by to hear you playing on the porch. I thought about coming up and saying something, but ehhhh...

Dear Anonymous,

-distant baboon noises-

Dear Anonymous,

I'm disappointed in you and I'm upset you could just leave like that.
paired to diddy

Old September 30th, 2013 (08:22 PM).
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Dear anonymous,

Thank you so much for listening and talking to me. You may be younger than me, but you're way wiser XD I needed your advice, and I'll try to use it. You're a great person and a great friend. Thanks.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links