The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 20th, 2011 (02:04 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of you trying to make me think a certain way when it comes to the people I interact with, quit trying to think that you can mold me to your liking and surround me with bland annoying hypocritical scumbags you call my "friends" when I would want nothing more to leave them behind me like I've done with everyone else over the years. Everyone moves on eventually, nothing stays the same forever. The "friends till the end" mentality is not going to stick to me due to what not only I but what you've been through too. We've lost so much over the years but we can't cling to the past forever. It's time to start anew like we did the last time all those years ago. We lose friends but we also gain new ones too, we just have to be patient.

Gotta love the high life.
Old November 20th, 2011 (05:31 PM).
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I wish there was one morning where I could wake up and be happy, not have stupid things on my mind, not be yelled at, not anything.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't really want to say anything, but I hate feeling like I know nothing about nothing, and that's just the way you unintentionally make me feel. :x
Old November 21st, 2011 (02:27 AM).
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Dear Anonymous,

I love you, I really do. I get jealous easily over you because I want you all to myself. However distance puts a wedge between us. Just know you're always on my mind and one day I will come and sweep you off your feet.
Old November 21st, 2011 (06:03 AM).
Pokemon Trainer Touko
春野サクラ ♥

Dear Anonymous,

Why must you be sooo good at everything; you make me look like a retard. owo;

Dear Anonymous,

You are really confusing. @w@;
Old November 21st, 2011 (07:55 AM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

We've known each other a long time. Since about 1st grade, I think. You always have so many problems though. And I mean, okay first they were easy, but now they're just ridiculous. We are in college now, and I have my own troubles to worry about. So I think it's about time you grow up and solve your OWN problems.

PS: Quit hooking up with the alphabet. She only wants you to find her x's f and g.

Play the game to change the game
Old November 21st, 2011 (08:59 AM).
Azzurra

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

We haven't talked in eons, but I just haven't had the guts to talk to you via the message interface. I feel we're drifted apart; become distant friends of sorts. I wish it could go back to how it was, how it will probably never be again. I've become too wrapped up in my college work to chat to you and I feel it'd be cool if we could again, one day.
Old November 21st, 2011 (05:50 PM). Edited November 21st, 2011 by Vrai.
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I knew what to say to you. I'm pretty sure you don't care about what I tell you anymore and honestly it's getting to the point that I think it's hopeless to even try.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what I'm supposed to think about you. I don't like spending time with you but you're always around and everyone loves you. Most people, anyway.

i like how i have very few irl issues and yet
Old November 21st, 2011 (06:00 PM). Edited November 21st, 2011 by Broken_Arrow.
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear Anonymous,

i saw a lot in life and knew and will know more too..but when it's time to leave i'll make sure to leave you a message..cuz when i disappear,i would like if you remember me from time to time...i know i had a mysterious something but forgive me..i wish if i had the ability to talk but..i don't..

wish you remember that and remember the happy times and funny ones and also the sad moments cuz when you do..you'll know that i'm still exist..forgive me please

yours,

a soul from time changing

Old November 22nd, 2011 (03:01 AM).
Snivy063

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I understood you a little better, you seem closed off and uninterested when I talk to you. I always have to initiate it, too. I like you, and I want to be closer to you but I guess the feeling isn't mutual. Perhaps I should just stop. :(
Old November 22nd, 2011 (06:38 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

Really? Christmas music already? Do you want to make me sick of hearing it before December even starts?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old November 22nd, 2011 (08:28 AM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not afraid to tell you that I love you. I'm afraid to hear you don't love me back.

Play the game to change the game
Old November 22nd, 2011 (08:34 PM).
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I just gave up on everything, because no matter what I do in anything, nothing is going to make a difference because everyone is always going to be the same. I'm just sick of doing things, and others not making the effort, I'm sick of caring about people, and those not caring that I care, I'm sick of trying to make a difference in a world that won't ever change. Why does the world have to be like this? idk, but really, if I honestly could stop caring about "things that don't matter" to other people, then I would, but no, it really is too much to ask for a world where everything is right. In the end the only thing that should count is that I try, but it's never going to work out that way because those will concentrate on the negatives. I just wish it was all right because those that do care never can make enough effort due to being limited in how far they can go. You could travel the world saying "change everything for the better" but people will be stuck in their ways, and nothing will ever change. I hate how the world is, and the older I grow, the more I will come to hate it unless something dramatically changes.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (12:05 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,

It's really funny how you think you're the center of the universe. You're like the rest of the faceless bodies I once knew; I say faceless because.. there's never been an identity to them. They're molded from obscure and popular culture, like part of the sidewalk, but the part with the crack in it where the ants ravish and weeds grow through. The part you just want to skip over and avoid. The part you avoided as a child because if you came in contact, then you knew you lost. You're not the support, you're the dirty fracture. I guess I also say sidewalk because wet cement, although cold and sometimes still, is still malleable, and I don't believe there'll ever be hope for you to change into someone who will have expression.
What's the point of expression, really, than to use it to communicate with people? Don't kid yourself, you don't communicate: you gloat. You wait for others to chide in to fuel your skewed sense of self esteem brought only by petty self-motivated goals. Goals you can't reach because they're not your own, and they leave you empty and unfulfilled. You're still a child, attempting to start your mistakes over.. and not seeing that you're starting over with what other people have molded you into. But this detachment from everyone is what makes others intrigued. It's not charisma, but rather it is curiosity. You suck innocent people into your sick cycle, and you influence them with your overbearing ideals.. and you make them become just like you while holding you in higher regard.. but that is what you want, isn't it? Custom catered friends in a custom catered reality where you play as some sort of God. Really, though, because of that this isn't just applied to you, but others close to you.. and the bunch of you disgust me. Your friendship is a scam I know oh-so-well, and I am glad I was never close to you. Just know that I will never plan on being close with you or any of the people you falsely care about anytime soon. I will not become fodder for you or your lackeys to consume and expel around your feet.
It is good that I haven't had anything to do with you. And it is good that, to me, you will never be more than just an unwanted thought.
That is all.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (12:59 AM).
Aizuke
☆  q u e  s e r a
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

My life has been pretty good so far and it's lasted for about a month and a half now. So please, don't let me see your face ever again, or let him see you too. Or else I'll have to watch my world crumbling into nothingness once again. It's taken months to get to where everything is now, and I don't plan on (or at least I hope so) seeing you in my life again. You do what you need to do, but just so you know, they don't care about you anymore. So if you are planning to do any legal action, I hope you're smart enough to know that our lives are much happier without you, they're happier without you. And seeing the smiles on their face is all I ever wanted. Although they are missing that void in their life, I don't think it matters to them, because they have people who care more about them then you ever did. So don't give me that bullcrap of you saw their pictures and how happy they are, and that you miss them. No, just because you see they're happier, doesn't mean you can interfer with their lives thinking everything is okay. You didn't want them, and you destroyed the life of someone extremely close to me, and I had to watch him, as he suffered and fell deep into depression. I had to help him through the process of fixing his life up, even at times I thought to myself, I was sick of this, because he wasn't helping himself. But I never gave up on helping him and finally.. Finally, we're at the high point. This will be the first christmas without you, in about 10 years. I haven't heard anyone say they miss you, and I don't think anyone ever will.

Sincerely, Malyka.
 

"Here I’ll give new life to the seasons, and let my scars become my pride.."
           「
  내가제일잘나가     paired with Signomi
     니가 제일 좋아  
Old November 23rd, 2011 (05:06 AM).
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

You're my best friend. I love you for being there for me. But sometimes, I feel like you try to control me, and the group. I see threads of the things you do to to manipulate people, and I wonder if you're really that person I trust most other things to. I wonder if I'm just paranoid and imagining things, but then you do something to make me think otherwise.

I'm finding it harder and harder to trust you. When you weren't here this week, I actually felt the most relaxed I have in a while. I'm starting to think it'll be easy to pull away, when the time comes.

Sincerely, Alex.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (05:47 AM).
phonastik
Strange Quark

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous

Sometimes I do know what I'm talking about. You can be really sweet, but you can seem a bit superior. We like you. You don't need to top all our stories or achievements to make yourself seem more impressive. In fact, that will make us like you less.

Dear Anonymous

What I said to you was awful, and you did nothing to deserve it. I'm truly sorry.

Love, SM.

Forever alone since '99.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (02:41 PM).
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anonymous,
I haven't even met you, and probably never will, but all I want to do is punch you in the face. You are lucky the store you work at is so understaffed that you can't be fired. You're also lucky I don't punch people in the face.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (05:40 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
You're freaking pissing me off. It's not funny, so stop.

Dear Anonymous,
We go on and off all the time. I wish we can stay on.
Old November 24th, 2011 (07:42 AM).
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

You may not know it but I'm definitely going to try and change that, if I can, since nothing is impossible, after all!
Old November 24th, 2011 (09:53 AM).
Tesbi
Apokélypse is active again!

Dear anonymous,

Watch out for me. After all, I am The Shadow of your demise.

Pokémon Apokélypse
"The darkest hack yet!"
Coming
21st December 2012
21st March 2013
probably never.
Old November 24th, 2011 (11:28 AM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by Patatas Fritas.
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I was her and you were mine. But thats never going to happen.

Dear Anonymous,

Are you trying to give me a heart attack I swear if you keep being this nice I'm going to die I'm not used to this like you're always nice (even if you thought you weren't be a while ago) but really omg.

Dear Anonymous,

Take a chance, who knows what would happen if you just tried, I'll always be waiting~
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old November 24th, 2011 (10:28 PM).
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

Who are you? I thought I knew but I don't know anymore, and it frustrates me. It frustrates me so much.
Old November 25th, 2011 (12:11 AM).
lacella
monsters & macarons.

Send a message via AIM to lacella Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to lacella
dear anonymous,

you suck at your job. i know you're old, but that should just make you more competent, right? but you're not. actually, dear anonymous (the whole big anyonymous), please fix yourself, you're embarrassing yourself, which sucks because you have a lot of potential to be great. but you have and will continue to turn prospective customers away because you are absolutely pathetic and yeah, incompetent at what you do. RAGEEEEEEE.
Old November 25th, 2011 (06:19 AM).
Kaleidoscop
~<3

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

please quiet down a bit. i am studying here.

- Francis Magalona -
Old November 25th, 2011 (06:24 AM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

Please come back, we need you to survive! We've spent years being nice to you and the fact that you'll just leave us high and dry when something "better" comes along really hurts. It's so quiet without you here...

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links