Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 14th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

You are great but kinda too standoffish :( I really wish that you would put yourself out there for everyone to see how amazing you are! I wont always be around as a confidence booster so you need to get out there and just be your amazing loving self <3

"By force of will!"
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
DA(s),

I promise that I will be the one that will lift you, and carry you into the skies. I want to be that source of inspiration for you, and you only. Whenever you're down, I want to lift you back up. Whenever you're confused or wondering about something, I want to be that person that will give you the answer. I realize that, by saying this, I'm putting myself on some sort of high horse, but that's not the case at all! All my life, I was confused on what I wanted to do when I wanted to grow up. I wanted to become a doctor, a writer, a psychologist. And you want to know what all of these professions have in common? In one way or another, they all help people. Directly or indirectly, and that is where I found my calling.

In today's world, technology is ever-evolving. I realized that by becoming a person that is continuously involved with the rapidly advancing technology of this world, that I would be able to help people beyond what any of those professions could possibly provide. It'd be more than just tech support, it would be building and innovation, troubleshooting, and doing anything and everything possible to technologically improve the lives of the average person.

But it's not just that. Leadership is important to me as well, and I have realized this for a long time! Being in a position of leadership is something that takes great responsibility, and I am aware of this. But it is not for me, it is for you. I want to make a change in this world, and I feel I know exactly how to do that. I take the saying "little things do count" very seriously, and it serves as some sort of mantra for my life. It serves as a direction that everything and anything that I do would be of some aid to this world, no matter how little it is.

I have been knocked down too much in my life. I have been pushed around, knocked aside, made fun of, all that stuff. I was afraid of people for the majority of my life and I think it's time that I finally took a stand. Not just for myself, but for you. In a way, I am tired of the fear of being looked at negatively, because it consumes energy, and I'm to the point where I feel like I just shouldn't give a single **** anymore what people think. But we are in a world where we mostly have to care what people think. We have to care what our bosses think of us, and what other people think of us, because what they may think may lead to better opportunities for us. It is because of this that I just do what I can and not really pay attention much to what people think, mostly because I want a higher quality life. I mean, who doesn't?

I also want to thank you for being that beacon that showed me right from wrong, and it definitely took a while, but I understood. Now, it is my vision and dream to be that inspirational leader for others in the very same fashion that you were an inspiration to me. I will help and guide others and hopefully turn them around, in the same way that you've turned me around. I've made such progress doing so, and have taken it open myself to already help several others in small ways, however in doing so, those small actions have made a significant difference, I have definitely seen it.

This time, I will be that shining light. It's time that I finally had some confidence in myself that I can succeed and actually light my own path towards prosperity. It's something that, for years and years and to this day, that I take very seriously, though my perspectives on achieving those goals have changed rapidly.

What does it mean to be a leader? For years, this question has eluded me, and to a certain point I never really thought much of it, because it just seemed to be too much. I always thought leaders had to be political figures in order to make a huge difference of any kind, but I was wrong. Your average everyday man can be a leader. Your neighbor, or best friend, can be a leader some five, ten, twenty years down the line. If they have the drive and the inspiration from other leaders to commit to helping others and improve their quality of life, that is what makes them a leader to me.

And so, I will live my life helping others when I can. I understand that there will be situations that will be out of my hands, and I understand that sometimes, there will be situations that I will fail at. It has taken me many failures to finally allow me to see what direction that I should really take in life, and what perspective I should have on it. Nowadays, it's crystal clear.

I will take my wings and I will soar with them. And no one can stop me, and nor should I let them.

Just watch me. I damn well hope you are, because you're in for a surprise. I'm especially keen on doing very small things to make the biggest changes.
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Dear Anon,

I know I may not know you very well, but… I want to know you. It's obvious no one else sees what I see in you, and I think you're the cutest and most adorably unique thing I've seen. Why is it that you're a band girl? Is it mere coincidence that many of my fervorous crushes have been on lasses in the marching band? What instrument do you play?

I see you every morning both at zero hour and before we get on the bus, and often in the afternoon and evening when we get home. I think you have the most intriguing last name, which is rare to say. I want to talk to you often; you're not in a relationship like so many crushes of mine have been. I want us to be a madly happy couple, and I see something special in you that can make that so. You're so adorable and innocent, and I love that.

Is my charm enough for you?
Old December 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Dear Anon,

I really miss you... I think about you constantly throughout the day and I always talk to my friends at this school about you. Do you miss me? I mean its been a couple months or so since we've last talked. I think that this is the closest thing that I've ever gotten to loving someone in this way. I miss you so much.
"There’s 7 billion 125 million people on the planet
And most of us have the audacity to think we matter"
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

I do like you, bro-in-law, and we do get along but can you please like stop snogging so much around me with my sister? It kinda makes me want to... puke. Except that I like you, really.
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous

I know that you think it`s time,
but i don`t think we should
rush into things im very
sorry and you know
i love you but......
Brother: Starry Windy
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

I would tell you if I could what I think about you but right now I just can't. You simply won't allow it and it pains me when I try to understand why. I get it, I'm selfish at times, a bit overbearing, obsessive, I can be a jerk, I try to get you to solve EVERYTHING that is wrong or might go wrong in my life and it's just too much to put on a person. I never intentionally tried to hurt you or scare you away, but I may have? Gah, maybe I am just being paranoid as usual but this time I honestly think I ****ed up :/ Just know, I'm sorry. I do love you so much and I'd do anything for you and you know that....or at least I hope so. Lets talk this out please so we both can put our minds at ease :(

"By force of will!"
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade, it might be too sharp.

paired to crono
Old December 15th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear An,

I forgive you but not for anything but for yourself,i really hope if you can get better and try to be a better person...it seems like everyone left you and that makes me sad for you..i'm not sure if the others forgive you though but i hope someday they do.

Dear An,

Almost a year,huh..i miss you <3

Dear An,

I'm not sure how to help sadly but i'll be there if you ever needed anything.

Me
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

Old December 15th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Dear anonymous,

Things seem to be picking up, albeit slowly. But that's good! Go at your own steady pace; don't let others try and rush you. Please try not to worry about the future too much, because that's only going to cause more problems for you - mainly anxiety. It would be great if you tried to work on your anger; try not to let such little things upset you so easily. Try to find a solution in a calm and rational manner. Always remember to treat others with respect even if they're being an ass towards you; however, that doesn't mean you can't tell them off if they really push the wrong buttons. Please, please, stop being so pessimistic and try to enjoy life as much as you can! I know it's not the greatest right now, but things will pick up. Try to stay positive and optimistic - look towards a better tomorrow!

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old December 16th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Starry Windy
I'm bzzy like a Combee.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear anonymous,
Since I talked with you, for some reason, I'm starting to thinking to be like you at some point, that I'm feeling that we're like twins or something, or even more than that.

Dear anon,
Thanks for your signature and wishes, I appreciate it
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
On semi-hiatus due to business, but I'll be fully back soon!
Old December 16th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Dear anon,

I think about you everyday. It gets harder and harder when it should be getting easier. I'm up at 4 AM today because I can't really sleep. It's a bunch of things keeping me up but knowing you aren't here is one of them. We may never have the friendship that we once had but I can hope can't I? I really want a chance to see you before Christmas...it would mean everything to me.

"By force of will!"
Old December 16th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Dear anon.
I miss you so much
and i hope too see you
soon but even if years
you`ll still be in my heart.

dear anon
i feel the same way.
Old December 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

When you leave the house, please lock the door. I don't care if I'm in the living room at the time in which you leave, but for ****'s sake, lock the damn door so that no one unauthorized tries to get into the house.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old December 16th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Introvert
Banned

Dear Anonymous. You're a smug, passive aggressive douche bag and you've managed to irritate me a lot in just a short amount of time. I don't usually let first impressions sour my overall opinion of someone but you really rubbed me the wrong way.
Old December 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Dear anon
you have been SO annoying
but i`ll always love
you and i hope you know that.
Old December 16th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Aslan
the pretender

DA,

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

it's a matter of time
before we learn to fly
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:26 AM
TrainerNico

Nature: Careful
Dear Anonymous,

I've known you since we were freshmen back in college, during those days it was just a simple crush that I had on you. During our senior years, I realized that my feelings for you have grown into something like love, but I didn't have the guts to tell you about how I feel because it might ruin our friendship and you're dating that worthless boyfriend of yours who did nothing but physically hurt you. When you had problems with your boyfriend I wanted to step in but I couldn't, as it might ruin our friendship. But still, I did my best to make you feel that you are important to me. Before graduation you thanked me for being nice to you and it was the nicest thing that I heard through my entire life. And now we've graduated I'm not gonna see you again for a long time. I just don't know if I should be happy or sad but I just can't describe it, but it's better to move on and I'll accept that you're not the one for me and will never will.

P.S.
Your boyfriend is a jerk leave him you're not gonna be happy with him, and everytime he sees me I get vibes that he wants to kill me, literally kill me

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
In-game name:mimiLoP
Here's my 3DS FC:
3024-6176-4928

Last edited by TrainerNico; December 19th, 2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: forgot something -_-
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Frazzevous
Impulsive lil' kitty
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Dear Anonymous,

What you did came out as a total surprise to me, but of course I was really happy that you did it. Hehe. I also can't believe that your code name was the one that I managed to pick. My silent prayer during the picking period was heard. If I had known, then I should have chosen a better gift. :| Well, I hope that you'll use it... or something. :3

PS. Was the message thing too corny? Ehehe.
Avatar, profile, and signature pictures are from zerochan; all credits go to their respective creators.

Old December 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Starry Windy
I'm bzzy like a Combee.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear anonymous,
Even though I haven't seeing you for 2 days, I have missed you, and I wish we can talk again like the usual, and I know you're a nice person. I wish that we meet again, and please come back soon...
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
On semi-hiatus due to business, but I'll be fully back soon!
Old December 19th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
da

It's been over a month. And I still dearly miss you. I don't know if everyone has moved on, but I still think about you from time to time. I know we didn't know each other on that deep of a level, like, a relationship-type of level, but I'd still move mountains and swim the seas to see you just one last time, even if we just got as far as being good friends. Just to give you a final goodbye and see you again.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old December 21st, 2013, 06:49 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I've never tried this before, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Dear Anonymous.

I feel I have to get this off my chest.
I love you, you know that. I miss you far too much and I try to hide that from you. When you're away I feel miserable. I hide this from you because when I miss you it stops me from sleeping. I know you'd be really worried about me falling back into an insomnia / depression spiral and so I lie to you when you ask me how I am. I feel horrendously guilty, but I honestly couldn't bare to make you worry.

I know you miss me. I never want to find out how much. I don't know what would hurt more; finding out you miss me less than I miss you, or finding out that you miss me just as much or more than I miss you.

Honestly right now it is misery that I feel.
If I could I would fall asleep and not awake until the moment you are back.
I can't, instead I lay awake feeling so pathetic and sorrowful that I get angry at myself.

I'm not sure if I cry because i'm angry at myself or because I miss you.

I try to stay cheerful, have a few drinks to drown my sorrows.

I think, I don't drown our sorrows. I drown in them.

Last edited by Somniac; December 21st, 2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

Please visit us more often, so you, my brother, and I can finish playing Super Mario 3D World. I want to unlock Rosalina as fast as possible.
Credit goes to KhanadianDaleks of imgur for the gif
Old December 25th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear anon,

Can you not randomly try to invade my privacy? My argument's weak, considering you have every right to (I guess) and there are... some things I'm hiding. But at the very least don't be so shady about it.

Dear anon,

Only you can make a boring day (and Christmas nevertheless) perfect with a simple text. <3 Merry Christmas, boo.
Old December 26th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear Anonymous,

I had really hoped to get better this year in any way possible, but my unruly procrastination has gotten me time and time again, It ruins me personally, I stray from my friends, have no real interest in fixing my grades, or even communicating with family.

Ideas?

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links