Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2013 (04:29 AM). Edited December 26th, 2013 by Kirschwasser.
Knight of Selphia

Nature: Quirky
Dear anonymous,

I am tired of having to measure up to your standards. I graduated from college with a great GPA (3.67), just like you wanted (despite making those two Cs you got so upset over). I have a job now, just like you wanted. I have always loved and supported you, but you make fun of my interests, joke about kicking me out of the house due to my age, and won't let me date the guy I like just because of his race.

What can I do to make this stop?

Will I have to learn to enjoy sports?

Will I have to move out?

Will I have to date a guy I'm not that into but is the same race?

Give me a break!

~Kirsch

"I'll protect you, Lest!" ~Forte
Old December 26th, 2013 (09:44 AM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
DA,

If you're going to break up with me, then decide to get back with me a month later, I don't expect you at all to send me another breakup text a month later after being together from a previous breakup. If you want me to be with you, then don't go on and off with a relationship just because you're feeling depressed. I'm done with you now and I don't want you to ask me out again. What have I done wrong to you in this second relationship anyways?

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old December 27th, 2013 (02:15 AM).
Sugarbby ::.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
Dear Anon:

You just can't expect me to not worry about you. I know I haven't known you long but for me one year is long enough. I just hoped that you trusted me enough to tell me about things happening to you. I didn't want to know what happened from mutual friends. And now you tell me you're in there with an oxygen mask.. I worry, okay? You're one of my close friends and you're already weak. I'm just.. I want to help you, but I don't know how.. You keep being negative.. I know you're depressed, but you can't heal yourself if you don't try to smile...

Dear Anon:

Thank you for putting up with my noobness.
Old December 27th, 2013 (10:12 AM). Edited December 30th, 2013 by Plumpyfoof.

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Dear Anonymous,

I feel lonely. But it's not loneliness, it's just I'm distinctly lacking something. Or someone I should reiterate. I want you to give me a shot, I know what you're about and 'fix me' if that's what gets you off but don't overlook me because you think I'm untameable, the reason I play hard to get is because I don't have very good self esteem. I want you to overcomplicate everything, make it as difficult as possible but make it natural. I don't want you to be cool and mysterious I already do that we don't both need to be doing it.
I know who you are, you're the sweet, innocent, dorky girl who sometimes forgets to think when she's talking. Did I mention absolutely adorable as well? Come find me, please.

Dear, Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for being my own personal venting diary. It feels good to talk to someone who may or may not be a real person or even care at all.
Old December 27th, 2013 (04:21 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Dear anon,

I had a really great time seeing you yesterday. Even though it's been months since I last saw you, the instant we saw each other again, it was like old times. I wish I could have stayed longer or acted a little more like my usual self, but it's okay. Because you said that we'd see each other again, and I couldn't stop smiling. I'll keep making you proud.

Love, your kiddo
Old December 27th, 2013 (08:03 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I'm terribly confused by your absurd behavior. I feel like there's this wall between us that I can't break. Can't you just... talk to me?
Old December 28th, 2013 (01:35 AM).
the pretender

Nature: Lax
DA,

Can't you just come back and explain? Do some good for all of us. I want to believe you're not a liar, or a friend who ditches others. It's hard to know who's side to take on this. Please just come back for five minutes and spill the beans. I don't care if you've been lying this whole time. I just want to stop being confused about what's going on between you two. It's been really frustrating these past six months. I try not to get annoyed about it- but one of these days I'm gonna punch a wall if you don't fix the mess you've caused. I want to believe your true intentions were just to be productive but I don't even know anymore.

Enjoy whatever you're doing, I guess. :/
Old December 28th, 2013 (01:58 AM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Nature: Modest
Dear anon,

Whatever it is, it can be fixed. Friendships can break easily but can be repaired even easier. I care about you and want to settle this on a good note. Just talk to me please. It's all I ask :/

Showdown | The Treehouse | AMA
[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old December 29th, 2013 (08:14 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

I am upset at your dad. If we can't plan for next month then I will be heartbroken.
Old December 29th, 2013 (08:26 PM).
Turn the tables

Dearest Anonymous,

Hm, interesting. Had I not been involved in a similar situation, I would definitely be 100% sure that your feelings towards the subject will not change. However, I have been involved in a similar (albeit more confusing) situation, so I can't help but be pessimistic, just a little bit though. So I'll play it low, see how it goes, then see if everything is still as it is right now, ok? By the way, I found the perfect song for ya, haha. I'll show it to you sometime. All I have to say is please don't change. You're awesome!
Old December 29th, 2013 (08:55 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

It's weird feeling this way. One day we're happy-go-lucky and the next day we shut each other out. I'll leave you to build up your feelings. I have important things to care about. I'm terribly sorry.
Old January 2nd, 2014 (12:12 AM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Dear anon,

You caught me off guard by chatting with me today :D I was so happy to see you and honestly thought you were never going to return. SO happy that you and I got to share stories like we used to because I missed you so much. You are an awesome best friend little bro 8]

Showdown | The Treehouse | AMA
[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old January 4th, 2014 (06:52 AM).
شكرا
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anon,

Pleaaaaase come on Wednesday, I'm probably going. I haven't seen you since right before Christmas :c I swear, I won't get drunk. I kind of can't, I have work right afterwards, ahaha.
Old January 4th, 2014 (02:19 PM).
CS

Dear anonymous,

I was so happy to see you smile when you got back into your own home today after several months. I really hope you recover well and sooner or later, you'll be all back to normal.

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old January 4th, 2014 (04:01 PM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous.

I feel like we haven't spoken recently.
I hope you're just busy.
Would you tell me if there's anything wrong?
I hope you would.
I care for you so very much.
I hope you know that.
Old January 4th, 2014 (06:41 PM).
شكرا
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anon,

No. I just got a job and I'm saving up for something I want. I have no problem being independent, even if it costs me money. I'll pay my share of what I owe. I am not going to pay for everyone, which is more than twice what I have to pay for myself, nearly three times. I have to already waste about a quarter of my monthly income on transportation, and this whole case was supposed to cost me merely about a half week's worth. Not another week. The fact that you tried bargaining just pisses me off more. Had to you started with a simple $10 surplus, maybe I'll have gone with it. But now? No. I'm not ready to support a whole ****ing family, and you know it. Hell, after tomorrow, I'm going broke for a week. Your persistence almost had me storm out of the house, again. That didn't end so well last time, did it? I wish you could see things the way I did. Maybe then you wouldn't try to extort me. Am I being 100% fair? Probably not, but right now, I don't care.
Old January 4th, 2014 (07:38 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by curiousnathan.
give me the words
CS

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous,

You're really annoying to see around. You're the biggest suck up. You've changed since you were first with us, and now you're really beginning to form cliques which are hard to break.
Old January 4th, 2014 (08:18 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Dear Anonymous,

You can seriously go **** yourself.
Old January 4th, 2014 (08:25 PM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous.

I feel guilty even though I've done nothing wrong.
I wish I could apologize, but it would only serve to make things more difficult.
I'm here for you.
Old January 4th, 2014 (08:38 PM).
LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ϟ
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon,

I never felt as alone as I do now. Thanks for that, I guess.
Old January 4th, 2014 (11:56 PM). Edited January 5th, 2014 by Starry Windy.
Okay, time to fly!
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon,
I tried my best to think that it's all ok as if nothing happened, but for some reason I'm not comfortable with that...

Dear anon,
I know we've been through many hard times, but I hope each of us will be better soon. And I hope your issue is fixed soon too.
Old January 5th, 2014 (05:43 PM).
Paper plane~
CS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear Ann,

I was just eating now and I wondered if you ate too! It's silly without you around! eh'e eh'e /.\ ...anyway I hope you're doing well and happily enjoying your time ^.^

remember to eat well or i will kick your arss! u.u <3

Dear An,

Congrats!! So happy for you! ^.^

Dear An,

Why am I so lazy today?? /~.o

Me

Old January 5th, 2014 (07:35 PM).
Resilient
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Dear Anon

I just don't get you. I don't understand how you can tell me all these things and then seemingly forget that you even said them. I don't understand how you can say you are so in love and then feel nothing almost instantly after.

I have never met a more pathetic, confusing and ignorant person in my life.

Yet, I am still in love.

The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria

4012-4551-1244
Old January 5th, 2014 (08:02 PM).
delete and rewrite me
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I've had the last straw. Tell Corey he can quit *****ing about me when you go out to dinner without me. I'm moving out in May or June.

And I tell you what I'm gonna do, too. I'm gonna keep my room messy. I'm gonna have my boyfriend over. A lot. Maybe even overnight. Maybe even in the same bed! Who knows?! I'm just gonna be WILD like the BAD INFLUENCE that I am! And I'm gonna leave stuff out in the kitchen longer than I should. I'm gonna leave the dishwasher full until I feel like unloading it. I'm gonna stand in front of the open refrigerator. I'm gonna talk **** about my step dad out loud and proud, like he does about me. And if you hear me, then good. Try to stop me. Cause you never stop him from saying anything about me.

happily received
Old January 7th, 2014 (08:48 AM). Edited January 7th, 2014 by Southueki.
Writer

Dear Anonymous,

Today I dreamed about you. I've been having you on my mind every single day, I can't stop thinking about your smile and the way you looked at me when we were together. I can't stop thinking about your lips, about how tender they were on mine and how much I miss you.

I know you had told me not to fall in love with you, I know you told me you would end up hurting me but deep down I know it's all a mask. I know by the brightness in your eyes when we met, by the passionate way you would kiss me, I know you felt this too.. I just wish I could understand what keeps you away from me, what stands in the way between you and your feelings, why you can't let go and lose yourself with me..

Maybe I was fooling myself. I warned myself not to let any feelings for you take over me because maybe, maybe, you really are too young.. But damn you for being so beautiful, for lowering down my guard ever so slowly and gently for, without even acknowledging it, making me fall in love with you in every single way, with every glance, every word coming out of your lips, every smile, every touch, every good-bye..

My dream was so simple, yet so perfect. Images are slowly fading away, but they still fill up my mind. I don't even know if this is possible but I believe I felt true happiness while I was dreaming. I can swear I could feel that warmth and that unexplainable feeling of being truly happy that corrupts your every sense, making colors brighter making every inch of my body feel alive and yet lost, lost in this host of feelings I can't express.

I woke up to my heart racing, panting for a fraction of a second that seemed to last so much longer, until it hit me I had just woke up. The feeling of shattering inside, the sound of my own mind crying for realizing everything was a dream, cursing reality.. There was ever no dream so bittersweet in my life, letting me grasp happiness, feel it take over me like nothing I've felt before only to be stripped of it and left broken in reality.

This world truly is cruel. There isn't a second you leave my mind.
I feel haunted

Sponsored Links