The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 6th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital

Advertise here
Dear anonymous,
I was humble about it, but to know that you trust only me is actually very heartwarming.
Old February 6th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

I wanted to congratulate you on your latest promotion to Shift Manager! Sad to see you leave the FEL team, but no worries. I can handle things myself just fine tomorrow when I come in. Keep on shining as always, big guy. :)

Dear Anonymouses,

I'm getting this vibe that you guys are pushing me away from the group, are ya? I don't think I did anything wrong.

Last edited by Cadance; February 6th, 2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: how did this get posted THREE TIMES wow
Old February 6th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Warrior Rapter
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

I'm putting this here in fear that if I sleep on it tonight, when I wake and you haven't responded, that I will do something I know I'll regret.... destroying the image you have for yourself.

If I have done something wrong, I want us to talk about it, not me having a one-sided conversation with a wall. The more you ignore me, the more I can't help but worry that either something major has happened and you are isolating yourself, or that you are upset with me for something I'm not even aware that I have done. I wish you would just talk more. Instead, the more I keep thinking back, trying to figure out what might have happened, the more I realize that all you have shown me is that you are selfish, doing things with others only because it helps you or you are bored.

If you think we should go our separate ways, than you need to say that. If you are tired of me always checking in on you, you need to say that. To say nothing is both frustrating and infuriating for me. I honestly don't even know what's going on in your life aside from your facebook page, which doesn't tell me much at all. I realize that you have gained popularity on it, but you seem to be forsaking your friends because of it. Where I come from, if you forget your friends in favor of popularity, you are just asking to get that pedestal knocked from under you, and as high up as you are, I know the fall will hurt, if not cripple you. I don't want to do that, but leaving me to my own thoughts makes me think more and more that it may be what you need to learn some humility.

I end this, enough vented that I won't go to sleep angered. I hope you come to your senses, and reply with something, anything, even if it's just to tell me to leave you alone and give you some space. If not.... even though it won't seem like it, I sincerely apologize for what will happen next.

Last edited by Warrior Rapter; February 6th, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 7th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Dear Anon,

You're a dick and you try way too hard... (wow didn't even notice the joke til now) but yeah stop doing the most and just be chill.

~David
Old February 9th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

I just randomly appeared and will dedicate time to govern the forum once again. I'm going to assign myself to working with you. Pull me into eustress and I'll drag you into distress.

Anthony

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old February 9th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

Get the hint. I want to have sex with you. IS IT THAT HARD OMG
Old February 9th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Fairy
the hearing pokémon

Dear Anonymous,
I love you and I think you're perfect. Please don't ever, ever change. You bring happiness into every moment of my life and being with you feels like going home.
Dear Anonymous,
Holy ****, ew. I knew you were a scumbag, but you've reached a new high of raunchiness. I mean, you don't hold back at all, do you? Lol it's okay because at least you're not knocking on my door anymore. It feels good to finally wash myself of you. Just try not to gross up anything else on your slimy rampage, k?
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for dealing with my venting and all of my personal quirks/physiological issues aha. You always know what to say to cheer me up, even if it's not right away. You'll always be my dear, dear friend.
{pokemon fae} {PM me} {friend code}
{dream address} {TSV} {credit}
mega audino; healer

Old February 10th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Omicron
boom baby

Dear anonymous,

Guys, we've grown distant. I've grown distant. I love you all and I need you. If I've come this far is in great part thanks to you. I miss you. I hope we become close again. Don't forget me.
Old February 10th, 2014, 03:51 AM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous...

Stop hating yourself. I love you so much and it hurts me so so so much to see you in all this unnecessary pain. I wish I could reach through my computer screen and grab you and hug you close but I can't. I'm so sorry I can't do more for you. I feel like a failure as a friend but you say my words mean things to you and that means things to me. Again I love you and it's in more ways than you know. A lot more ways...

You say everything's fine now so I'm going to try to fall asleep. I'm scared but I know everything's going to be okay. I wasn't lying when I told you that. Everything's fine. everything's fine...
Old February 10th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

huh. you got it.
Old February 10th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Jude Mathis
[ counting stars ]
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I wish things were better for you, because you deserve better than what you get. I hope one day you'll get it, and not have to deal with so much constant bs all the time.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you so much.
I probably always will.
You'd better be having a good time on your trip, and I'm glad your life is more straightened out now than it once was. We've barely talked in nearly 8 years, but I feel like that's okay as long as you're doing well. If we hung out it might be awkward, haha.

Last edited by Jude Mathis; February 10th, 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous

yes there is a reason i blocked you from following me on twitter lmao don't ruin your recent cool streak by trying to follow me on twitter you have my facebook that's good enough okay!

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

If I had your number or something, I would talk to you about my feelings toward what's happening at our workplace. Seriously, there is a lot I want to get out of me.
Old February 11th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Dear anon,
I never saw you this happy before, and I want that if I see you, you're keeping smiling, seeing you happy makes me happy too.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 11th, 2014, 01:38 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous

If you're surprised that I'm still holding a grudge over you sticking your nose in and forcing me to end a relationship that was making me very happy you clearly don't know me very well. Did you really expect that just because it's been a few months that I'm going to suddenly start thanking you? It doesn't get more misguided than that, I'm just counting down the days.

Dear Anonymous

Yes, I yelled at you and yes I feel bad for doing so in a public place. But your lack of effort is ******** over something that is really important to me. I get that people make mistakes, but it was blatantly obvious that you weren't trying and even if you were having a problem you weren't trying to fix it and you were ignoring me when I tried to help you. So I think I was well within my rights to be a tad furious.

Dear Anonymous

When things get like this you're one of the few who will listen to my complaining and you keep my sane. Don't ever change, you're awesome. <3
Old February 11th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

What did I do, I didn't even hurt you.
Please just stop it, this isn't going to help up get better.

I just want you happy.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Exothermic
Tranquil Snow

Dear Anonymous

You can't be happy, you can't be satisfied, life is rubbish. That's the good news! Now, that might not sound like good news. But the trick is this - If you are able to accept that, and embrace the brokenness in your life, you will not be oppressed by it anymore. On the contrary, you will be freed from it and then you can learn to live within it and rob it of it's sting.
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Dear Anonymous
Please don't fall in love with me, your boyfriend already hates my guts don't provoke him. We had fun today, I really enjoyed my time with you but I don't see any romantic potential between us. I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous
I hope it's not too cliche for me to ask you out on Vday. It really is the most convenient time for me.
You should know that what I really want, is someone I can do stupid stuff with, laugh at and fall asleep with in my arms. I have no idea how to tell you that without saying it directly.
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

We get it, you want it. Stop trying so hard, it makes you look desperate.
Old February 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

Please do not take my friendliness and passiveness for granted. If the situation calls for it, I will do an unexpected 180 and start showing the side I would rather keep hidden.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old February 11th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Guildmaster Wigglytuff
...Whatever
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear anonymous,

Your texts make me feel so optimistic. Why can't you be like that when we actually see each other? It kinda bothers me, but I guess it's not too much of a big deal. Anyway, happy birthday. Sorry I wasn't able to say it earlier.

VM | PM | MAL
Old February 11th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for lashing out at you. Some times I lose touch with myself.
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Dear anonymous,

Try my hardest to get my message across. Why could they just not get it?
Old February 11th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Dear Anon,

Thanks for having my back. We may argue all the time, but you're still my best friend and you always will be. Going to different schools might push us apart a little, but you better not let that bother you ;D You're a little *****, but you're like a brother to me and I love you like one. Just wanted to give you a little reminder :D

~David

Last edited by Katholic Nun; February 12th, 2014 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Censor bypass
Old February 11th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear anonymous,

Today, I had my eyes open to how messed up I really was to you. I felt bad this whole time, but now I just feel guilty to the max. I'm really sorry I ruined that date that we had over a year ago, I shouldn't have said yes if I wasn't ready.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here