Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2014 (05:58 PM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I understand and admire your determination to be great, I really do. But please don't overwork yourself. Take a night off, at least. Or even shave off a few hours of rehearsing. It won't hurt you, I promise.
Old February 12th, 2014 (11:47 PM).
Be strong.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon,
Thanks for everything, and all that you have taught me. I hope we can keep in touch even though you're unable to teach anymore, and remember, you'll always be my teacher.

PC | Slateport City | PC Server | Gold Server | My Pairs | PC Family | PC Blog | AMA | AC Mentor
Old February 13th, 2014 (02:36 AM).

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Dear Anon,

Thanks for making me feel happy for 5 minutes today. But seeing you again threw me into a night of introversion and self indulgence. You're like a drug and I don't like the idea of not getting high to the point where I hate everyone else. Too bad Dad has my car tomorrow.
Old February 13th, 2014 (09:24 AM).
The dead can't speak...that's why i'm always quiet

Nature: Calm
Dear anon,

You love me and i love you, and i cant stop thinking about you. I hope we can take it slow because i really wanna know you better.
Old February 13th, 2014 (03:02 PM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

I haven't told you of my decision yet, because I am afraid of how you'll react. May you please just keep in mind though that I stand by my decision for personal reasons? Thanks.
Old February 13th, 2014 (05:10 PM). Edited February 13th, 2014 by Aello.
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,

Don't take it personally. I have a difficult time making friends because I've learned not to trust anyone and I doubt I even have anything worthwhile to offer anyway.
I wish I knew how to talk to people without coming off as awkward or cold. That's not the way I want to be at all.
Old February 14th, 2014 (08:09 AM).
hi
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry for the jerk that I've been to you. I avoid you on purpose because I don't think that things will ever work out between us. I've just been having a tough time with things lately: school, work, friends. I feel like **** because I feel like I mess everything up. I turn to others ways of dealing with my problems but that only seems to make things worse and create paranoia. I honestly feel like I'm at the lowest point of my life right now, and it's killing me on the inside. Though, I'm sure things will look up please bear with me.
Old February 14th, 2014 (08:12 AM).

Dear Anonymous,

If you're thinking about buying a new house, you might want to discuss it with your children. We need to know what's happening so we can plan around it. It is a major inconvenience for me especially moving half an hour away in the wrong direction, it already takes an hour and a half for me to get to uni, some consideration here would be appreciated.
Old February 14th, 2014 (10:20 AM).
millionaires
CS

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I honestly don't know how the future will hold. Life is beginning to set us apart, and that's okay. I've done this before. I've gone in separate ways with someone or some people and eventually we'll come back and meet again. I'm not scared at all, but are you?
Old February 17th, 2014 (04:14 AM).

Dear Dear Anonymous,
I'm using you as the medium through which I talk to people. Thanks for being there when they aren't.

Dear Anonymous,
Good to see you've picked up an extra shift at my store just to see me
Too bad I covered mine to go out that night haha. I'll come in anyway just for you.
Old February 17th, 2014 (09:39 AM).
キュウコン
CS

Dear Anonymous.

I know work is hectic for you at the moment, but I'm trying my hardest to help out and not rely on you. I hope it makes a difference.
Join in Hack-a-long #1

Moderator of The Roleplay Corner
Old February 19th, 2014 (02:55 PM). Edited February 19th, 2014 by shenanigans.
Phanpy

Dear Anonymous,

Here's to you son. They say the first year's always the hardest, but given the mess last year, I don't believe that for one minute. I'm gonna handle this better this time around - no more of the self-destructive bollocks like before. I'd say no more drinking too, but we both know that's not realistic. Hell, I'm drinking right now - but I'm drinking to you, not because of you. It's a good thing, or at least, that's what I like to believe. muloooo.
Old February 19th, 2014 (07:02 PM).
yah, you betcha
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Dear Anon,

Youre cute and we should go get some coffee or something... so yeah there's that

~David
Old February 20th, 2014 (07:23 AM).
Murder is the way.

Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

What is wrong with you. You can't just do that, everyone saw it and I don't think they're going to react to it in a nice way. But it matters not because regardless if anyone saw what you did or not. That was appropriate at all.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old February 21st, 2014 (08:13 PM).
شكرا
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
DA,
Keep meaning to post this, but my stupid tablet hates me. It means a lot to me that you kept the chain on the necklace with your moms ring on it, and even wear it. I guess because the chain is technically mine, I don't know. Considering the fact that during the first time we ran into problems, I kind of sort of teared up when you wanted me to keep the necklace. That will forever be the thing that stands out most to me during our time together. And there's a lot of competition for that title. To allow me to keep the ring, your mom's ring that you loved and held on to even after she passed away, says more then words ever will. It's actually making me tear up a bit right now to write this. Which feels silly, ugh. I know that wasn't a 'breakup', but I didn't know that then. After we actually broke up, on our terms, I couldn't keep that ring. I just couldn't. I wasn't going to hold on to something that reminded you of your mom. That's why I slipped it into your bag instead of face you; I didn't want you to let me keep it. It's yours, not mine. I wore that thing ever since that day we went skating at Bryant Park around my neck, and I loved it. But it's your mom's, not mine. I don't know if you get how powerful those few words were on that train ride home. Seeing you wear it makes me happy. And a little sad. But mostly happy.
Old February 22nd, 2014 (07:33 AM).

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

I'll just get straight to the point, I'm glad you're out of my life. You were a great friend while the friendship lasted, mostly. Except for all those times you only wanted to talk to me or replied to my texts when you felt like doing something so incredibly stupid. Which was most of the time. A lot of the time. Because, gee, what was I even to you? Your therapist or your friend? You've got a lot of problems and you've got to solve them for yourself, that's the only way you'll make it in this world. Hope you're having fun with the little brat you replaced me with. . . Is fighting with her fun? You never had to fight with me.
Old February 22nd, 2014 (09:59 AM).
Murder is the way.

Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

I don't care what happens to you.
You're on your won. Just leave me and especially them.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old February 23rd, 2014 (05:06 AM).
DON'T-A START TO CRY, HAVE-A SOME GIMMEPIE
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous

Well you had to go and gossip about it didn't you. I trusted you'd keep quiet but no, you had to go and gossip to your friend. Well thank you so much for that because now I've had to spread this massive web of lies to ensure that everyone is happy and safe and if it comes apart it's all going to be on me. Not you, who is actually at fault in this whole mess but me and for some reason one of the reasons I lied is to preserve your friendship with someone.

So if this falls apart and I cop the consequences I seriously hope you're prepared for the backlash because I wouldn't have had to lie to people who I honestly like and care about if it wasn't for you screwing up in the first place.

Paired to these awesome people.

My Roleplays | RPC | Blog
Old February 23rd, 2014 (06:44 AM).
Be strong.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon...
Thank you for finding me when I was at the street when I was a child, and reunite me with my mother. Somehow I wish I could meet you, even though I don't remember much of your face because I wanted to show my gratitude of what has happened before. I wouldn't know who will I become if you didn't come.

PC | Slateport City | PC Server | Gold Server | My Pairs | PC Family | PC Blog | AMA | AC Mentor
Old February 23rd, 2014 (05:36 PM).
Travelling The Interconnected World
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who you are, my boss won't tell me, but stop being such a homophobe please! (I'm not even strictly gay, I'm Pansexual) It will make you live longer and more happily. It's pretty pathetic that you got offended at my appearance, when all I've ever done for you was make you a sandwich with a smile. Fortunately you failed to get me in trouble at all. I'm still wearing my makeup to work. I'm not going to let any bible thumping idiots prevent me from being myself in all of my splendor.

It's ironic, the bible teaches things like "Love thy neighbor" and reminds you of it often. You really should read it more.

----

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't take things the wrong way. I appreciate what you do for me, even if I don't say it.
Supporter City Collab 2015

YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
Crystal Tier Supporter

+ S
Old February 23rd, 2014 (06:01 PM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anon,

You don't even make me feel like wanting this right now. Either change your attitude or what we have between us is over. The longer this goes the less remorse I'll have to leave you. I really don't need this right now, bye.
Old February 24th, 2014 (01:49 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired of you asking for favours as if I'm your girlfriend. Pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not interested and already have someone else in mind. Normally I wouldn't mind doing things for friends, but constantly acting like a baby and acting clingy does not work in your favour. Grow up.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements
Old February 24th, 2014 (09:59 PM).
شكرا
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anonymous,

Gah, you said I looked like Bruno Mars from the side, the other day, really made my day <3 You're really cute, too, like wow. Snapping you is fun, too :D
Old February 25th, 2014 (01:55 AM).
#bluebloods
Crystal Tier

Dear Anonymous,

I know that I talked to you during last Prom but I hope I didn't make things awkward for us :( Just know that I love you and I will try to convince you that you are not abnormal as you say you are <3
Old February 25th, 2014 (08:30 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon
Just after I decide to stop being a whiny pining child about this is when you start to go back to normal? Normal being curled up to me with one hand in mine and the other on my thigh. I don't understand you. I wish you would tell me at least some of what you're thinking.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links