The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Toolbox

Notices

Toolbox Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Gamer2020
This love is a sickness...

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Gamer2020 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gamer2020 Send a message via Yahoo to Gamer2020 Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiller View Post
With me is 'There was a problem installing the program'
Help!
HackMew's site is down so his programs won't downloaded at the moment. For now download from his mirrors and put the tools in the same folder as PGE.

A present to people learning to make ROM hacking tools. - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Functions.zip
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:42 AM
WillPowerPedro
hey disco people!

I love this! It is very nice and I can manage everything I need! Good work!

I just released a few albums a couple days ago. If you go to my tumblr, there are links there!
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:13 PM
ShadowLugia499
Beginning Trainer

When i click on a tool and it says "You do not have the program installed in the same folder.Download and install it?".So i click yes.I wait a few seconds and it says."There was a program installing the program.".Please tell me what i can do to get it to work!Thanks!
Old January 19th, 2012, 02:21 PM
tt8989
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer2020 View Post

HackMew's site is down so his programs won't downloaded at the moment. For now download from his mirrors and put the tools in the same folder as PGE.
So that's why it isn't working! I'm glad I know now, because this is an AWESOME tool.
Old January 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM
Gamer2020

Send a message via AIM to Gamer2020 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gamer2020 Send a message via Yahoo to Gamer2020 Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
[SIZE="a"]I am very busy these days but I am still working on this. I am focusing on the battle script editor and possibly a map editor. Please try not to bother me unless you have some kind of contribution to the program. Stop emailing me asking about download links, there is one in the first post.

Also remember that just because HackMew's site is down is doesn't mean this program is useless. You can download from his mirrors and put the tools in the same folder. Also note that this tool is much more then a launcher [/SIZE]

A present to people learning to make ROM hacking tools. - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Functions.zip
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:06 PM
Dane Maiatsu Puffizard
Beginning Trainer

Is it exe? I need .exe! If not, p,ease give me a link to the .exe version!!!
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:10 PM
Team Fail

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Maiatsu Puffizard View Post
Is it exe? I need .exe! If not, p,ease give me a link to the .exe version!!!
It needs to be installed. Then you have an EXE you can use.

Team Fail

Community Supporter Collab
☆ ☆ ☆

Old January 21st, 2012, 10:22 PM
Dane Maiatsu Puffizard
Beginning Trainer

Thats wow... But thanks atTEAM FAIL!!!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
Qwantic
Beginning Trainer

O.o the link is dead for me T_T
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Gamer2020

The link is not dead at all...

Old January 29th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Gamer2020

Small update released. HackMew's programs should download from mirrors. Please let me know if any don't.

Old January 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM
evilarceus02192003
The Pokemon Master, Yellow

Nature: Naughty
Ah, this looks so good! I'll download it for my newest hack (thats toatally not done yet), pokemon fire rubies.
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Jay the penguin

So how do you get the .net framework? cuz this looks really good and i love all of those tools.

My Hack!
Visit the thread!
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚
alors on danse

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay the penguin View Post
So how do you get the .net framework? cuz this looks really good and i love all of those tools.
You have to buy it or have it pre-installed on a new computer.

could you ····ing not
·
Old January 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Ninjawolf
Beginning Trainer

I love this organizing tool, and all the tools that you made, but can you explain the BSE a bit? And perhaps make some kind of basic tutorial? I'm not entirely sure what this is used for. (and maybe some addressed to get started.) Thanks in advance, I love your work!
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Lain Vesper
Unhatched Egg

Is YAPE downloadable on this? I saw the program "APE" but that could be something else...
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:39 PM
dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚
alors on danse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain Vesper View Post
Is YAPE downloadable on this? I saw the program "APE" but that could be something else...
"APE" is Advanced Pallet Editor. And yes, you can put YAPE in an empty slot on the bottom.

could you ····ing not
·
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:34 PM
Lain Vesper
Unhatched Egg

It says I need .NET

Is there a way to "get" this? People say it should be pre-installed to your computer, but mine is really old. I could try the two other laptops, though.
Old January 31st, 2012, 04:23 PM
dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚
alors on danse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain Vesper View Post
It says I need .NET

Is there a way to "get" this? People say it should be pre-installed to your computer, but mine is really old. I could try the two other laptops, though.
You have to buy it from Microsoft or pirate it.

.NET 2.0 is on XP, and most Windows 7 computers will have .NET 4.0 already installed, to my experience.

could you ····ing not
·
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:38 AM
Iacobus
sǝɯɐɾ

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
You have to buy it from Microsoft or pirate it.

.NET 2.0 is on XP, and most Windows 7 computers will have .NET 4.0 already installed, to my experience.
Oh please.. No words to describe this - -'

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 here.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Tman109ner

Its terribbllleeee, it looks like crappppp, it doesn't make me goddddd.

LOL JK!

Great job on this one! Appreciate the work you put into it!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:55 PM
Lain Vesper
Unhatched Egg

It says.

"Service unavailable..."
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:10 AM
ChaosBringer41

I'm getting the unavailable message, too. I lost my original download, transferring my files over to my new netbook (old one kept failing on me). My backup has gone missing.
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:38 AM
tyty47
Beginning Trainer

A intend to Gamer2020, I represent the forum called Pokemon 700.
We would like to apologize for plagiarism that we could do, and we wanted you to put your latest tools available to French.
Thank you in advance, Ray.
Old February 11th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Xoy
Beginning Trainer

Excellent, but two questions: when I'm editing the moves, the part that shows "physical, special, status" is always physical, even with the known special moves, like psychic or ice beam. It means that I have to change ALL moves to its respective attribute (to look like DPSS)? And what's that table value (0, 1 and 2)? Thanks.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links