Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups
Reload this Page [Wi-Fi] Battle me!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Old November 14th, 2011 (01:07 PM). Edited November 14th, 2011 by cloud0114.
Cloud

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys,

Iv just finished playing through pokemon white for the first time and got my 6 to level 100. iv always played through the pokemon games up to generation 3 but only ever had one freind who played enough to battle (kinda like each others rival like gary lol) as wifi and such wasnt avalible at the time.

anyhow now wifi exists and id love to have some random battles to test my team and maybe make a freind or two, i dont breed to perfection or use every single EV in a certain way, but id like to think i put a little care into making my teams.

if you do want to battle me id prefer if you don't be ridiculously boring and decide to send out a team of legendaries as lets fair, if thats how you roll you suck
the general rules i like to battle with and abide by in my teams which if feel makes battling alot more fun are:

1. no legendary pokemon
2. one psuedo-legendary per team
3. each pokemon must be different, ie no having 6 salamances!

you dont have to go by those rules but if you send out more than one legendary ill be very bored and consider just noding off due to how boring youve made that battle haha just kidding...or am i...

and thats it! so post here if you want to battle

one more thing, is that i only really battle singles, as apose to double and tripple battles, for now

White 1807-5448-8764
Old December 9th, 2011 (01:59 PM).
Pokémon YouTube Version! :]

Nature: Jolly
[SIZE="a"]Let's battle? :d ou or uu? [/SIZE]

I am a vivid Pokémon Wi-Fi Battler! :]
Old December 16th, 2011 (09:07 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Will you only accept smogon tier battles or do you also accept random team battles?
Old December 16th, 2011 (09:19 AM).
Meh! Seems legit

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Webdemon
I can do it as long as there are no smogon tiers or clauses involved! Send me a PM if you're interested.

Aliens? Us? Is this one of those Earth Jokes?

Black FC:1291 9663 9203
Don't ask me to battle if it involves Tiers/clauses. I respect Game developers too much for that. If you wish to battle me, I fully intend to destroy you with everything I have. I would expect the same from you.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links