Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Beginner's Lounge
Reload this Page Warriors: Threat of the Shadow videogame

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Beginner's Lounge Just started your game? Come here to get help from experienced members, and to develop your game even further.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new storyline?
Yeah, it fits the world of the books AND I think a kit protagonist would be epic. 0 0%
It should be closer to the end of the Power of Three series 1 100.00%
Eh. 0 0%
No way! A kit should NOT be the protagonist. Plus the first battle is too easy. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 28th, 2011 (05:36 PM).
KoolKat Gold

I have created a little of this game and decided to post it. It is based off the Warriors books (you know the cats X3) by Erin Hunter. It follows a new storyline and has a new protagonist, Snowkit, and a "sidekick", Snowkit's brother Jaguarkit. Sorry if in-game it calls him Jaguarpaw at any point (I hope not), try to ignore it. I have no screenshots.... I am looked down upon for that. Fortunately, there is an "intro". The first person to view this, please download and PM me the screenshots (My prt sc button hates me, as does my alt button) Hope you LUV IT!!!!! Here is the download link-
Attached Files
File Type: zip Warrior Cats.zip‎ (192.1 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)