The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (09:36 AM). Edited January 2nd, 2012 by Snivy063.
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Have you ever heard of Snivy? Well of course, who wouldn't? Snivy is a Pokémon that would surely caught everyone's attention, confident, awesome, cool, and lovely. If your one of those, come & join us! We STAN for Snivy. :)

Before anything else, please don't forget to read the rules!
FOLLOW PC's general rules & regulations as well as the official Pokemon Group's rules.
— Discussing other Pokemon aside from Snivy and it's evolutions is strictly prohibited! D:
NO trolling & spamming non-sense things!
Respect one another & make sure to have fun!

If your interested in joining, please fill out this form so that I can add you to the official list of members!
  • NAME:
  • WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?
  • CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?
This list consists of the following members who are officially fans of Snivy.
1. Snivy063 (Founder) (Currently: Serperior - 231 Points)
2. AlexOzzyCake (Currently: Snivy Egg - 16 Points)
3. Tails05 (Currently Snivy Egg - 2 Points)
4. miltankRancher (Currently: Serperior - 229 Points)
5. RoseBlade (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
6. Avishka
(Currently: Snivy - 33 Points)
7. Pokemon Trainer Touko (Currently: Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
8. Knight of the Abyss (Currently: Snivy Egg - 8 Points)

9. Leeza (Currently: Snivy - 56 Points)
10. SniDERPvy - (Currently: Snivy Egg- 18 Points)
11. @lpha
(Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
12. bryan_e029 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 11 Points)
13. baladamy
14. ryaxer
15. gunnerpow7 (Currently: Snivy - 25 Points)
16. Gawain (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
17. Nakuzami
(Currently: Snivy - 20 Points)
18. Taposa
(Currently: Snivy - 46 Points)
19. Exzessiva (Currently: Snivy - 26 Points)
20. HannahB123 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
21. pikamon999 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
22. ShadowExcadrill (Currently: Snivy Egg - 5 Points)
23. Snivy Attacks (Currently: Snivy Egg - 3 Points)
24. miakalina -
(Currently: Snivy Egg- 9 Points)
25. Trance and Moss
26. Nicodapeek (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
27. ryaxer (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
28. Tsudawn (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
29. dooku01 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
30. pikamon999 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
31. chikoritagirl (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
32. Liam Crawford (Currently: Snivy Egg- 7 Points)
33. Twiggy (Currently: Snivy Egg - 15 Points)
34. Ganeshwar (Currently Snivy Egg - 2 Points)
35. Nolan Muina (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
36. Klinklang5 (Currently: Snivy Egg - 7 Points)
37. Trance and Moss (Currently: Snivy Egg 1 Point)
38. Dratizard (Currently: Snivy - 20 Points)

To thrill things up, I have decided to do a little ranking upon members of this fanclub. Every new member will start as a '' Snivy Egg '' meaning you still haven't hatched as a Snivy and still need further training, to hatch out from the egg, you will need to gather 20 points (1 point = 1 post) to be a Snivy. Hatching into a Snivy will give you some benefits that I would discuss later. In order to be a Servine, you need to earn 60 points, and 120 points to become a Serperior. To earn additional points, recruiting one member will reward you five points, which means if you could recruit 4 members, you will automatically receive 20 points, in which you will hatch out and be a Snivy! Another way to earn more points is by making banners and graphics for the fan club which can get you an additional three points!

The benefits that I was talking about are the following: Hatching out from the egg (20 points) will give you the benefit to start discussions without the team manager's permission! Starting discussions also gives you an additional five points! Getting into a Servine will give you the right to host events, trivia's, competitions & stuff like that! And lastly, Serperior, will give you the right to be possibly one of my Co-Founders as well as Club Managers!

Our current topic for the day is!

Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?

Previous Topics:
These topics can still be discussed if one of you didn't have the chance to answer the question so.
What can you say about Snivy's and it's evolution's designs?
If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?
In the anime, do you think Snivy will evolve into any of the evolutions?
Have you picked Snivy as your starter on B/W? If yes, can you say it did a great job as your starter? If not, and you picked out the other starters, which do you think is better Snivy or the other two?
In the anime, or maybe in the game, what would you prefer? A female Snivy or a male one?
If you could describe Snivy in one word, what would it be?
If you could name a forest with a lot of Snivy's, what would you call it?
If you could make a new moveset for Snivy, what would you call it and what would be it's effect?
If the Snivy line was introduced in a previous generation, would it still be noticeable?
If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?
If you could have a rival for Snivy (ingame) or its evolutionary line, who would it be?

Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (09:48 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
NAME: AlexOzzyCake, sir!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love Snivy of course? ;D
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Hell to the ye-ah! ^^

On the topic, I want it to have legs... So badly... Why would evolution remove something useful such as legs? ;o; They all look green though so that's a bonus! ^^
Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (09:51 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
NAME: AlexOzzyCake, sir!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love Snivy of course? ;D
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Hell to the ye-ah!

On the topic, I want it to have legs... So badly... Why would evolution remove something useful such as legs? ;o; They all look green though so that's a bonus!
Yay! First one! :p

Welcome to the club, hopefully, you could know more about Snivy! ^.^

Hey, wait! I haven't even thought of that, you're right, why would they even consider removing the legs? :x .. I mean does it really have to be snake type or somethin like that? xD;
Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (10:03 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Thankyouuu~! Hehe, who knows, I'm sure they had a good reason for it? xD 'Serperior' kinda sounds snakeish...? xD

Do you want a User Bar made for your group? :3
Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (12:28 PM).
Tails05
It's Electric!

Nature: Docile
SNIVY! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*joins*

Name: Tails05
Why I joining: Are you seriously asking this question?
Spoiler:

^I love love love this pic <3

Will I be active: Oh yess.

Btw, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior are all based on snakes/serpents and probably also the part of Genesis in the Bible that says that the serpents was "the most crafty of all the animals God had made." (Sn(Snake)ivy, Ser(Serpent)vine, Serp(Serpent)erior)

It actually makes more sense for Snivy and Servine's legs to be removed, because they are truly based on the serpent that tempted Eve anyway. And snakes/serpents don't have legs.

O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in it!

Pairless - PM me! | Owner of the ::Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub:: | GPX +
Jesus is the way ~
Old Posted November 2nd, 2011 (07:32 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2011 by Snivy063.
Snivy063

Quote:
Thankyouuu~! Hehe, who knows, I'm sure they had a good reason for it? xD 'Serperior' kinda sounds snakeish...? xD

Do you want a User Bar made for your group? :3
Sure, I'd be grateful!

So far, you, me & Tails are the members, ah! I need to recruit more. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails05 View Post
SNIVY! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*joins*

Name: Tails05
Why I joining: Are you seriously asking this question?
Spoiler:

^I love love love this pic <3

Will I be active: Oh yess.

Btw, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior are all based on snakes/serpents and probably also the part of Genesis in the Bible that says that the serpents was "the most crafty of all the animals God had made." (Sn(Snake)ivy, Ser(Serpent)vine, Serp(Serpent)erior)

It actually makes more sense for Snivy and Servine's legs to be removed, because they are truly based on the serpent that tempted Eve anyway. And snakes/serpents don't have legs.
Hello! Welcome to the fanclub, please enjoy your stay. ^.^

Wow, I didn't know that. :'o, guess your a hardcore stan afterall. :p

Would you guys help me recruit members?
Old Posted November 3rd, 2011 (09:03 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:

How's that? ^^
Oh my gosh, I'm so grateful! .. :'D .. Thanks a lot! </3; Hopefully this might help promoting the club more!

Anyway, gave you an additional 3 points! ^.^

By the way, do you like the Shiny Snivy?
Old Posted November 3rd, 2011 (11:14 PM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
NAME:miltankRancher

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Serperior is so freaking awesome. Though, I prefer his jap. name (Jalorda)

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Of course I can. If I don't have school work, that is.

Cheers to Snivy.

On topic.

This only proves the evolution of snakes. :bd

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old Posted November 3rd, 2011 (11:45 PM).
RoseBlade
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
NAME: RoseBlade, either the full name, Rose or Blade. No other flower or sword type reference.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Snivy is the coolest looking starter in Unova, and Serperior just looks majestic.

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE: I will be on and off, not really sure what you yourself mean by active.

Topic:

Although I was slightly put off by Servine, Snivy and Serperior more than made up for it. I personally believe that Serperior looks a bit too much like Milotic to be coincidence though. They most likely got lazy somewhere along the road and decided to take the most beautiful and popular pokemon, do not quote me on that, Milotic and made it 200 times more awesome by making it a grass type and a starter evolution.

Honestly did not see the snake reference till now, and although I cannot stop anyone from making the posts, can I please ask that we not branch out into religious quotes? It becomes way to tedious... Although I would like to point out that though God created the snake He also punished it by taking away its legs to be forever under the foot of man. It was Lucifer that bestowed upon it the gift of beauty to lure and entrance and the deadliness of fangs and venom to defend itself and hunt...just a little Black Bible trivia for ya.

Which actually goes with the evolutionary line of Snivy now that I think about it.

And no I am not being sacrilegious just pointing it out.

PS: If I do get accepted into the club can I use the user bar that AlexOzzyCake made?

FC: 2967-1778-9548 Name: Ayane
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (12:21 AM). Edited November 4th, 2011 by Snivy063.
Snivy063

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
NAME:miltankRancher

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Serperior is so freaking awesome. Though, I prefer his jap. name (Jalorda)

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Of course I can. If I don't have school work, that is.

Cheers to Snivy.

On topic.

This only proves the evolution of snakes. :bd
Yay! You joined. :'3 .. Welcome to the fanclub.

Well, does snakes really have legs at the first place? xD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBlade View Post
NAME: RoseBlade, either the full name, Rose or Blade. No other flower or sword type reference.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Snivy is the coolest looking starter in Unova, and Serperior just looks majestic.

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE: I will be on and off, not really sure what you yourself mean by active.

Topic:

Although I was slightly put off by Servine, Snivy and Serperior more than made up for it. I personally believe that Serperior looks a bit too much like Milotic to be coincidence though. They most likely got lazy somewhere along the road and decided to take the most beautiful and popular pokemon, do not quote me on that, Milotic and made it 200 times more awesome by making it a grass type and a starter evolution.

Honestly did not see the snake reference till now, and although I cannot stop anyone from making the posts, can I please ask that we not branch out into religious quotes? It becomes way to tedious... Although I would like to point out that though God created the snake He also punished it by taking away its legs to be forever under the foot of man. It was Lucifer that bestowed upon it the gift of beauty to lure and entrance and the deadliness of fangs and venom to defend itself and hunt...just a little Black Bible trivia for ya.

Which actually goes with the evolutionary line of Snivy now that I think about it.

And no I am not being sacrilegious just pointing it out.

PS: If I do get accepted into the club can I use the user bar that AlexOzzyCake made?
Sure, you can use it! ^^ .. Welcome to the club by the way!

NEW TOPIC !!!!
If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?

MEMBERS UPDATE! As of November 4, 2011
1. Snivy063 (Founder) (Currently: Serperior - Maximum Points)
2. AlexOzzyCake (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
3. Tails05 (Currently Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
4. miltankRancher (Currently: Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
5. RoseBlade (Currently Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:08 AM).
RoseBlade
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post

Yay! You joined. :'3 .. Welcome to the fanclub.

Well, does snakes really have legs at the first place? xD;

Sure, you can use it! .. Welcome to the club by the way!
Yay, I'm in. Thank you, after much trial and error, I finally got it to fit...<3

By the way I addressed the snake not having legs thing in my last post...just saying.

Topic:

Rename? Why? Snivy fits the personality that it is supposed to have, it is snazzy and direct, Snivy. (people still say snazzy right?) Servine's name is a little strange but fits when you hear its cry, smooth and...Servvvviiiineee. Serperior...what better way to name a final evolution superior to all the rest.

All in all there is no reason to change the names at all.

Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:13 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
Yay, I'm in. Thank you, after much trial and error, I finally got it to fit...<3

By the way I addressed the snake not having legs thing in my last post...just saying.

Topic:

Rename? Why? Snivy fits the personality that it is supposed to have, it is snazzy and direct, Snivy. (people still say snazzy right?) Servine's name is a little strange but fits when you hear its cry, smooth and...Servvvviiiineee. Serperior...what better way to name a final evolution superior to all the rest.

All in all there is no reason to change the names at all.
I absolutely agree with what you said, but if I had to rename Snivy, it'd be Snaky, yes that sounds weird, but I think it's cute. ♥
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:24 AM).
RoseBlade
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

I absolutely agree with what you said, but if I had to rename Snivy, it'd be Snaky, yes that sounds weird, but I think it's cute. ♥
Hehe, I had a stuffed snake that I called Snaky, me and him used to scare people. I would sneak up behind them and he would take care of the looking menacing part. Had it till one day it disappeared, it was stuffed how could it slither away, I asked after my parents told me it did. I found it though...in their closet...5 years later...

Anyway, while you are the leader, and also entitled to your opinion, I don't think Snaky really fits the aloof personality that Snivy is supposed to represent. Its to docile and smooth not like the direct and tough sounding Snivy. SnivySnivySnivy...Snivy.

Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:32 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
Hehe, I had a stuffed snake that I called Snaky, me and him used to scare people. I would sneak up behind them and he would take care of the looking menacing part. Had it till one day it disappeared, it was stuffed how could it slither away, I asked after my parents told me it did. I found it though...in their closet...5 years later...

Anyway, while you are the leader, and also entitled to your opinion, I don't think Snaky really fits the aloof personality that Snivy is supposed to represent. Its to docile and smooth not like the direct and tough sounding Snivy. SnivySnivySnivy...Snivy.
Snivy is known for it's confidence and toughness, but I'd like to breed a Snivy which is really sweet and sooffftt~ :'33
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:50 AM).
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
NAME: Avishka
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I like Snivy
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course I can
i will answer the question later.

Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (01:59 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
NAME: Avishka
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I like Snivy
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course I can
i will answer the question later.
Well then, welcome aboard! :'D

Hope you'll join our discussions and stuff like that. ^^
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (02:25 AM).
RoseBlade
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

Snivy is known for it's confidence and toughness, but I'd like to breed a Snivy which is really sweet and sooffftt~ :'33
I would prefer a tsundere Snivy. I can see it now, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:

'Snivy stood with pride as the larger and seemingly stronger Machoke fell, unconscious after the barrage of attacks given by the smaller grass type pokemon. The crowd of spectators giving a standing ovation at the major upset. Suddenly it heard cheering coming from behind and turned to see its trainer jumping around with a pair of pompoms congratulating it with open arms urging it into a hug. The embarrassed Snivy slowly made its way to the opening that lead to the waiting room. The cheering trainer paused for a second before running to catch up to the sulking grass type.

Nearing the final turn the small snake like pokemon looked up, catching the attention of its partner, then looked around. When it saw the coast was clear it jumped into the trainers arms and gave her the biggest hug it could. The trainer, thoroughly surprised, took a while before she returned the hug. Suddenly there was a loud screech and from around the corner came a Oshawatt and Trepig. They looked startled at the scene in front of them while the now wide eyed Snivy stared back.

Suddenly the Snivy jumped out of its trainers hands and looked away in embarrassment. The Oshawatt was trying to hold in a laugh while Trepig was smiling gently at the situation, the trainer showing the same expression. A snicker escaped the Oshawatt, and for a moment everything froze.

The Snivy slowly turned its head revealing the tick mark on its forehead. Thinking quickly the trainer tried to calm his...oh who was she kidding. The Snivy took off after the Oshawatt who, after careful consideration and reflection on its now known short life, was running for its life.

Small crashes where heard and the trainer knew that she would have to pay for broken items caused by the two...again. She looked to the Trepig who was standing in the same place as it came in. The two locked eyes and sighed , "Lets go get them before they destroy anything else buddy." She said with a smile which was returned with a small oink. They then walked into the waiting room to see the chaos that was.

Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (02:29 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
I would prefer a tsundere Snivy. I can see it now, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:

'Snivy stood with pride as the larger and seemingly stronger Machoke fell, unconscious after the barrage of attacks given by the smaller grass type pokemon. The crowd of spectators giving a standing ovation at the major upset. Suddenly it heard cheering coming from behind and turned to see its trainer jumping around with a pair of pompoms congratulating it with open arms urging it into a hug. The embarrassed Snivy slowly made its way to the opening that lead to the waiting room. The cheering trainer paused for a second before running to catch up to the sulking grass type.

Nearing the final turn the small snake like pokemon looked up, catching the attention of its partner, then looked around. When it saw the coast was clear it jumped into the trainers arms and gave her the biggest hug it could. The trainer, thoroughly surprised, took a while before she returned the hug. Suddenly there was a loud screech and from around the corner came a Oshawatt and Trepig. They looked startled at the scene in front of them while the now wide eyed Snivy stared back.

Suddenly the Snivy jumped out of its trainers hands and looked away in embarrassment. The Oshawatt was trying to hold in a laugh while Trepig was smiling gently at the situation, the trainer showing the same expression. A snicker escaped the Oshawatt, and for a moment everything froze.

The Snivy slowly turned its head revealing the tick mark on its forehead. Thinking quickly the trainer tried to calm his...oh who was she kidding. The Snivy took off after the Oshawatt who, after careful consideration and reflection on its now known short life, was running for its life.

Small crashes where heard and the trainer knew that she would have to pay for broken items caused by the two...again. She looked to the Trepig who was standing in the same place as it came in. The two locked eyes and sighed , "Lets go get them before they destroy anything else buddy." She said with a smile which was returned with a small oink. They then walked into the waiting room to see the chaos that was.

I can't believe how good you are, I mean take a look at that, that's something! :'x .. You could possibly give them actualy names than just a Snivy or an Oshawatt.

Anyway, if someone would want to contribute a banner, userbar, and any other form of images that includes a Snivy, feel free! ^^
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (02:41 AM).
miltankRancher

Snakes do have a non-functioning legs/feet according to a news article I read months ago. Well...

On topic...

When the English names are still in discussiona round here, the name Smugleaf came up. That was the name I wanted for Snivy back then. And it would be cool if it did come true.

Serperior's name became quite epic after a few months. It was not noticeable at first, and I was like meh, but Superior Serpent idea really struck a chord.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (02:50 AM).
Snivy063

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
Snakes do have a non-functioning legs/feet according to a news article I read months ago. Well...

On topic...

When the English names are still in discussiona round here, the name Smugleaf came up. That was the name I wanted for Snivy back then. And it would be cool if it did come true.

Serperior's name became quite epic after a few months. It was not noticeable at first, and I was like meh, but Superior Serpent idea really struck a chord.
Smugleaf, how's that? :'o

I wouldn't want to change the name of Serperior though.
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (03:23 AM).
miltankRancher

Yeah. Smugleaf would be really epic.

I wouldn't want either, simply because I have no alternative name.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (03:43 AM).
Snivy063

If you guys had play B/W, and picked out Snivy/Tsutarja, have you guys changed it's name or let it stay as it is? :'o
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (04:09 AM).
miltankRancher

You mean like a nickname or something?

No. Haha. I prefer my Pokemon to retain their original name, unless I'm doing a gimmick playthrough (like Monotype)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (04:13 AM).
knight of the abyss
Beginning Trainer

Name: knight of the abyss
Why do you want to join: i really love snivy i picked it as my first starter when i played pokemon white. it's very cool. :D

Are you active:... OF COURSE SIR! KINIGHT OF THE ABYSS UNDER YOUR SERVICE 24/7 OPEN! ))

BTW, MiltankRancher referred me to join this club.

You'll miss me if you blink twice.

Old Posted November 4th, 2011 (06:36 AM).
Pokemon Trainer Touko
春野サクラ ♥

Name :: Pokemon Trainer Touko
Why do you want to join :: Jalorda is one of my favorite pokemon <3 And I chose Snivy in bw :3
Can you be active :: I'll try to stay as active as possible!~ :D

//Topic of the day :: [If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?]
- I'd change it to Tsutarja, Janoby and Jalorda (their Japanese names) because they sound better than the English ones imo o3o

Sponsored Links