Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 2nd, 2011 (05:32 PM). Edited March 3rd, 2012 by shinysweety.
In it to win it! :D
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Rated PG.14

SU'S ARE NOW CLOSED

Plot:

One Millennium pokemon lived in peace and harmony across all regions. Rescue teams made sure the land was peaceful, and pokemon were happy everywhere. Until one Century later four legendary pokemon had a epic duel. The duel lasted days, weeks, moths, years, Century's! Nothing could make this pokemon stop fighting. Rescue teams destroyed, lands, realms, city's, town all destroyed. Remaining rescue teams gathered up underground in a secret base and organized a plan. The pokemon wondered why the legendary pokemon would fight in the first place, the towns pokemon were so peaceful and they all lived in harmony. One of the pokemon then suggested if all the best rescue teams could team up they might have a chance to bring slumber to the creatures and bring back the peace.

The best Rescue teams from all regions joined up and created team galaxy, the ultimate rescue team. They headed out and fought the legendary pokemon will all there might. Almost a year passed by and the team was about to give up, but one strong soul still believed and encouraged them to keep fighting until the battle was over. The pokemon went on one more mighty battle and managed to bring slumber to the beasts but it would only last for one Millennium. The rescue teams re-built the towns and cities, slowly recovering there once lost regions.

The rescue teams headed over to where the Regis sleep once more only to find a ruby. The pokemon picked up the ruby and then suddenly felt the ground shaking ruffly. The pokemon ran outside just as the cave collapsed. The teams were safe and headed back to there base. The next day the teams woke up and saw a huge crowd outside, they wen't over to have a look with them only to see a new land. The rescue teams named the new land Amidala, it was named after the type of Ruby they found. The pokemon built towns like they did in the other regions and made it cozy for others.

A thousand years later there were new Rescue teams like Team Flare, Team Waterfall and team Crystal. And a new team of bad pokemon named Team Viper. Those 3 rescue teams have been chosen to protect the land for when the legendary pokemon awaken once again, but they must beware of team Viper which want to stop them cause they want destruction to create there own region. The legendary pokemon have targeted the region Amidala and will continue there duel there for another many Century's.

You:

Choices:

Rescue Teams:

Team Waterfall(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team must be very encouraging. You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Flare(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team are cool.
You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Crystal(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team must be very sweet.
You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Viper(Bad): You can be one of the leaders, the co-leader, or on of the regular members. You'r mission is to defeat the Rescue Teams before they can stop the legendary pokemon from once again destroying the Regions.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, keep it fair to others
2. No bunnying, unless got permission of the character.
3. Not to much Romace, past kissing.
4. Dont be to rude and no bad words.
5. All regular PC rules apply here.
6. Do not play any of the regies, i will play them.
7. You must post 4 lined atleast in each of you'r posts.
8. You may have two characters maximum.
9. No fully-evolved forms only pre evo's. But leader's and Co-leader's may be full evo pokemon.
10. Make sure to have lot's of fun!

Spoiler:

Name: First, Middle (Optional), and Last.

Nickname: Optional

Species: What Pokemon are you? No Legendaries or Shiny pokemon.

Team: Are you from Team Waterfall, Team Viper, Team Flare or Team Crystal.

Job: Are you a leader? Co-leader or member?

Appearence: Make your Pokemon look good. You may also use a normal appearance and may post pics.

Personality: Three lines minnimum.

History: 6 lines minimum.

Level: Level 30 minimum, level 45 maximum (For leaders 46 minimum and 53 maximum)

Moveset: 6 Maximum.

RP Sample: Optional.

My SU:

Spoiler:
Name: Lula Winter Breeze

Nickname: No nickname, just Lula.

Species: Mudkip!. xD

Team: Team Crystal

Job: Member

Appearence: Lula is a ordinary Mudkip but she is slighter smaller that other Mudkip's and wears a red rose on the side of her head.

Personality: Lula is a kind, gentle, caring, sweet Mudkip. he cares about other's and is easily manipulated. Lula has a very strong heart and soul, she would protect her friends at any cost, even if that meant she would have to pass away. Lula is also a very good at encouraging her team mates and herself to do whatever is needed.

History: When Lula was young she was born to be member of Team Waterfall. Her Mother and Father were great friends with the parents of Sally, in team Crystal. When Sally was born two years later Lula's parents got Lula and named her Lula. Lula was to young to join the rescue teams so she joined the Rescue team training camp with Sally and other pokemon. Eight years later, Lula was ready to be in a rescue team. Lula was reported to the pokemon elder's and they granted her to be in Team Waterfall with her parents.

On Lula's first mission she ruined it, and one of her fellow member's terribly hurt. Lula and the other's aborted the mission and spoke to the elders about Lula. Lula was ease dropping and heard she would be moved to another team if she keep's it up. Lula ran away crying. Lula ran across the town and bumped into a gang of pokemon, they told then there name was team Viper and that they would her her. So Team Viper helped her, Lula not knowing they had a plan was to get closer to the elder's and defeat them. Lula got her courage and decided to go back to Rescue Team camp and trainer for another few years, now that this had happened they wouldn't be able to get close anymore so Team Viper fled with Lula still thinking they are good.

Now Lula is 14, and is going on second rescue mission ever, with a higher level and the new confidence she had nothing can stop her.

Level: 43

Moveset: Hydro Pump, Protect, Surf, Mudslap, WaterGun and Whirlpool.

RP Sample: RP sample from my Other RP, Pokemon: A New World as Nayru Oracle:
Spoiler:
Nayru

"I see..." replied Aqua.

Nayru looked back down to Aqua and looked her in the eyes.

"Roxana, meet me at the throne room in 3 hours and bring the ingredients. You to Nayru and be sure to make be there on time." said Aqua as she walked out the room.

"Yes thou majesty" replied Nayru bowing.

The doors closed and Nayru was left alone with Roxana.

"Roxana" said Nayru.

Nayru turned to face Roxana and sighed.

"You needn't lie to me, we are best friends and have been for 11 years. You may tell me everything. Was i dreaming it or naught i?"asked Nayru.

My Other SU:
Spoiler:
Name: Samantha Locket

Nickname: Sam.

Species: Delcatty

Team: The Secret Team Venom

Job: Co-Leader.

Appearance:

Sam is mainly a normal Delcatty, there is nothing particularly special about her except an ornate black love-heart tattoo on her right cheek. Sam is also notably taller than the rest of her kin. She sports the usual slim, tan body, purple ears and neck collar. The points of her ears are always kept nice and neat, but her tail is ruffled and raged beyond repair, she also has many scars all over her body, the most notable would be the big slit down her right back leg, all this is due to the gritty battles she has endured.

Personality:

In one word, Sam would be vile. She is a vain, cruel, unmerciful feline. Her love of others' pains is sadistic and evil to say the least. Despite this, she can usually keep her temper in just about any situation. Sam often likes causing pain in person, never sending grunts to her work. 'If you want someone dead, kill 'em yourself.' is her motto, and she sticks by it no matter what. Although she is very bossy, she overestimates herself and will kill anybody who opposes her.

History:

When Sam was still a young Skitty her parents were a rescue team. Sam wasn't really the kindest Skitty to befriend. Sam didn't have many friends either, her life was miserable. Then one day, when it was on Sam's 8th birthday her parents were assigned on a rescue team mission, they had a choice to go or stay with her daughter. They chose the mission and Sam became really angry. Sam packed her stuff and ran away in anger. Sam Ventured over to The Great Desert of Amidala. Sam was starving, thirsty and desperate need of shelter. For hours She walked on her paws burning by the steaming desert sand. Then, Sam saw a pokemon, she thought it was just a mirage from the sun. The pokemon walked nearer, and nearer to her. Sam walked over to the pokemon to, it was a Pikachu. The Pikachu brang Sam to shelter, in a secret location. For years now Sam has been working for that Pikachu, she fought many battle's and gained many scars. Sam, is now a viscous Co-leader of Team Venom.

Level: 45

Moveset: Attract, Retaliate, Facade , Sing, Dig, Protect

Spots:

Team Viper:
Spoiler:

Leader:
1.Darcielia Shayla Shadowknight (Chef30)

Co-Leader:
1. Edward Stonewall (Godzil)

Members:
1.Wallace Mirage (Wobbuffet)
2. Clawson Drowry (DJYosh)
3. Retus Elyk (Megaman765)
4. Kaverell Everson (PoketWatch)

Secret Team Venom:
Spoiler:

Leader: Vera Col Stryker (Nideous)

Co-leader:
1. Samantha Locket (Shinysweety)
2. Alfred Francesco Kuakori (Aquataris)

Member's:
1. Charlotte Dawn (RolePlayGirl 11)
2. Reserved for ShadowGuy789
3. Shadon Ludisong Strongsky (VelocityQ)
4. Rosey Pikachu (poopy777)

Team Waterfall:
Spoiler:

Leader:
1.Bruce Freebear (miltankRancher)

Members:
1. Karni Kaiminus (Wobbuffet)
2. Ruby Demontai (RubyForever)
3. Nick (Ssj3 Pikachu)
4. Lily Anabel Rosewood (Limanya)

Team Flare:
Spoiler:

Leader:
1. Rei Caress (miltankRancher)

Members:
1. Yurisa Hayabusa (JunieBug910)
2. Haankan Curia Sariu (Aquataris)
3. Reserved for Chef30
4. Jay Jason Stelar (Starforce23)

Team Crystal:
Spoiler:

Leader:
1. Sally San Wood (RolePlaygirl 11)

Members:
1. Lula Winter Breeze (Shinysweety, me)
2. Cherry Fort (miju-kun)
3.Tyrant Storm (KoboraX)
4. Yaibe Fujiwara (ShinyDiamond)

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 6th, 2011 (04:25 AM).
soaring

Nature: Hasty
I have a question: Are fully evolved Pokémon allowed?

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old November 6th, 2011 (05:16 AM).
Silver Tier

No, only the pre-evolved forms. Sorry.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 6th, 2011 (05:44 AM). Edited November 6th, 2011 by RolePlayGirl 11.
ღ Ranger Girl

Nature: Naughty
Name: Sally San Wood.

Nickname: Sall

Species: Eevee

Team: Team Crystal.

Job: Leader

Appearance: Just a plain Eevee with two stripes at her forehead.

Personality: Sally is a strong, brave kind hearted Eevee. She is great at encouraging and is also a very good friend and leader. Sally has a smile almost always upon her face, she also has a soft voice but it talks very strong. (kinda like the voice from Specktra in monster high)

History: When Sally was young she was born in on her parents mission. Her mother was so exhausted for getting a baby in the middle on a super important mission. Her mother stayed behind and retreated back to team Crystal base. She brang Sally to. After 3 days her dad came back with a dead team mate and a very injured one and he was pretty injured himself. They had tried to stop the Regies from destroying cities. 10 Years later Sally became a member of team Crystal when her parents passed away. Sally became really strong and fought hard for her rescue team. 6 years later, which is now Sally is the great leader of Team Crystal.

Level: 48

Moveset: Tackle, Sand Attack, Tack Down, Bite, Tail Whip and Quick Attack.

RP Sample: From Pokemon: A New World as Aqua Black:
Spoiler:
Aqua

The guards opened the door for Aqua. Aqua entered.

"I can't believe how stupid Nayru has been, for years now she thinks she was born here" said Aqua as she chuckled.

Aqua sat down on her throne and sighed.

"And Roxana is getting strange i noticed her hair was brown not blonde. Maybe it was just my eyes or maybe the sun made it a brown." said Aqua chatting to the guards.

"Anyway, guards inform everyone to come to the throne room at 3:00 exactly." demanded Aqua.

The guards nodded and left the room.

Old November 6th, 2011 (05:46 AM).
Silver Tier

Accepted! thanks for joining

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 6th, 2011 (06:05 AM).
My Snivy got Derped......

Nature: Careful
may i reserve a spot for leader of Team Flare? This sounds interesting...
Old November 6th, 2011 (01:38 PM).
Silver Tier

@ SniDERPvy: Kay then, that's for reserving and i will be making my SU soon.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 6th, 2011 (01:42 PM).
ღ Ranger Girl

@ Shinysweety: Thanks Shiny :D Can't wait to start

Old November 6th, 2011 (08:23 PM). Edited November 11th, 2011 by miju-kun.
soaring

Nature: Hasty
Okay then.

Name:
Cherry Fort
Nickname:
Cherry
Species:
Mincinno
Team:
Crystal
Job:
Appearence:
She looks like a normal Mincinno in every way but she wears a blue ribbon on her head.
Personality:
Cherry is a tough Mincinno. She always helps her teammates no matter what. She throws hard, jumps high and runs fast. Despite her tough personality, she is sweet, friendly and sociable. She is also patient, creative, adventurous and intelligent. Also, despite her positive personality, she never boasts about her personality. She can also be funny at times but she can also be serious.
History:
Cherry is born at a simple family. When she was young, her mother worked for Team Crystal. One day, a group of thugs attacked the base and everyone in it, including her mother. She was brought to the hospital. Cherry was very sad and mad at the same time. At her sixth birthday, she learned that the thugs were Team Viper. She ought to get revenge so she went to Makuhita Dojo and trained there for three weeks. After three weeks, she felt strong. Then, at her tenth birthday, the Regis attacked their city. Cherry wanted to help but the mayor said that she was too young. Cherry went anyway without anyone knowing. The strongest Pokémon tried but failed. Cherry tried, she didn't beat the Regis but she drove them away. Everyone was happy. At her eleventh birthday, she entered the Crystal base despite her young age. The base thought that she was too young but the base accepted her anyway. At that time, she was the youngest member but also one of the strongest. She fought hard for her team and tried her best. Now, she is fourteen and stronger than ever.
Level:
Moveset:
Thunderbolt, Dig, Hyper Voice, Aqua Tail, Slam, Last Resort
most of the moves were learned via TM or breeding k?
As what I said at the other PMD dungeon, I may only use the computer three days a week unless I'm at vacation. :)

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old November 7th, 2011 (04:25 AM). Edited November 10th, 2011 by miltankRancher.
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Name: Bruce Freebear

Nickname: Bruce

Species: Cubchoo

Team: Team Waterfall

Appearence: Bruce Freebear looks like a normal Beartic, albeit with a gold pendant hanging from his neck.

Personality: Bruce is a born leader. From the moment he had the ability to think and remember, Bruce was always the leader; in school works, in explorations. Bruce was the commanding boss but he was not the tyrant-type. He is always well-loved by his subordinates because they never feel neglected by their leader. He treats them equally. He is steadfast in his decisions, strict with rules, and takes promises seriously.

History: He was trained by the village Elders' in Frostbite Village, north of the Amidala region. He was involved in some kind of prophecy that the Village Seer, a wise Delibird foresaw. The prophecy said that Bruce is to lead a special team to prevent yet another regional destruction. So the council of elders decided to train the young Cubchoo to become a first-class Explorer.

His father, a Beartic, was the fourth Guildmaster of Team Waterfall. Being very old, Beartic decided to give up his position to his eldest son, seeing that Bruce already improved as an Explorer. At first, the more senior members of the guild were against the decision but, when they saw how good a leader Cubchoo was during an exploration in the Deep Den, they accepted him. During one of his rescue missions with his team, he evolved to a very strong Beartic.

He is well- loved by the whole team.

Level: 48

Moveset: Icicle Crash, Rest, Slash, Superpower, Swords Dance, Giga Impact

RP Sample: Excerpt

Spoiler:
I am a bug catcher. Yes, I am one of the first trainers you will ever meet and, yes, I only use Bug-type Pokémon. Yes, Caterpies and Weedles are my specialties, and I’m not here to defeat you. Oh, no. You, with your newly acquired Charmender, I cannot defeat you. I’m only here to make your Charmender stronger, and stall time. I’m just here to annoy you, to occasionally poison your Pokémon so you’ll come scurrying back to the Pokémon Center in Viridian. I may do that, of course, but I can never defeat you. I am always destined to lose, my money, my Pokémon’s life, my pride. That is the way of the Bug catchers.
But is it?
I heard a certain guy named Bugsy from Azalea Town is a gym leader. And he was a bug catcher once, from what I heard from my fellow Bug Catchers. How did he manage to surpass this stage? None of my friends knew. We were all wondering in the dark Viridian forest. He had a Scizor, apparently. It was his prized Pokémon, a Scizor. We all looked at ourselves. We only have a Caterpie and Weedle. It is not enough to even defeat Brock. My companions just shrugged and resumed finding some bugs. I, on the other hand, stood staring at the piece of newspaper containing Bugsy’s article. I was thinking why I can’t be the same too?
I vowed to escape this state I’ve realized to be monotonous and stagnant. With my Caterpie and Weedle, I vowed to defeat the next trainer I encounter. So I stood there, motionless, in the middle of the dark Viridian forest. Suddenly, a trainer appeared in the entrance to the forest. I braced myself as he walked with such arrogance of a new trainer. We locked eyes, and then we knew what to do. I sent out my Caterpie, and he sent out a newly-acquired Bulbasaur. Something seems off about the Pokémon. I though its body color is lighter than normal. I dismissed it as a trick of the light, since it’s been ages since I last saw Bulbasaur under the dark atmosphere of the Viridian Forest…
After a few minutes, the trainer walked off happily with his newly acquired 40 Pokedollars. I cursed and stamped my foot on the dusty path. My Caterpie and Weedle had fainted again. I failed as a trainer once more. I rushed my poor Pokémon to the nearest Pokémon Center, the Viridian branch. The Nurse Joy there is very kind to trainers like me.
“Another loss?” she asked. I simply nodded. She healed my Pokémon. “Too bad. You need to train more if you want to become an alpha Bug Catcher. Bugsy didn’t become a Gym Leader just by standing around in dark forests.” Bugsy’s name was brought up again. I thanked her. I turned to leave but she called me. “Here is a Rare Candy. They make Pokémon stronger. Use it wisely. It is a rare item.” I nodded as I palmed the candy.
I proceeded to the Viridian Forest entrance, but I lingered outside the gate. Beyond the gate is the apathy I was used to, and I wanted out. I considered it for a moment before turning my back from the gate. It is time do serious training. I let my Caterpie and Weedle out. They are about to get stronger.
Caterpie and Weedle evolved one after the other. I had countless battles against Rattatas and Mankeys. I decided to run when the wild Pokémon is Pidgey or Spearow because I am at a disadvantage. My training paid off. Standing before me is a Metapod and a Kakuna. I beamed with my acquisition of new Pokémon. It put me in a higher tier than other Bug Catchers. Metapod and Kakuna will be evolving shortly after a few training, so I decided to spend some more time to get a Butterfree and Beedrill.
“Hey there, Bug catcher!” A voice said. Another new trainer appeared. “Want to battle?” I didn’t answer but I sent out my Metapod as my response. Trainers don’t need to talk when they want to battle. When you locked eyes with another trainer, it’s the start of a battle. It’s a problem for us Bug Catchers; people knew we were weak that’s why they always want to lock eyes with us.
“Metapod, huh? Let’s try my new Pokémon. Go Pidgey!” The Tiny Bird Pokémon appeared. Woah… Pidgeys with Spearows is a Bug Catcher’s nightmare. They prevent us from getting strong enough.
“Metapod, Harden!” My Metapod’s shell shined like steel. The Pidgey used Tackle which did not quite do a lot of damage. “Now, tackle!” Metapod slammed itself against Pidgey. Now, that did a lot of damage. Pidgey fell to the ground, fainted. Yes! I win the first round!
“No! I’ll send out my Pokémon! Charmender!” The Lizard Pokémon went out. Uh-oh. One Ember after, my Metapod reeled over, fainted. The same goes for my Kakuna. Still not strong enough…
“Oh yeah!” I reluctantly gave 25 Pokedollars to my opponent. That’s all of my savings. I’m just a simple Bug catcher right now, stuck outside Viridian Forest. I rushed back to Nurse Joy.
“Poor you,” she said while healing my Pokémon. “Another trainer?”
“Yeah. With a Charmender, Ms. Joy! Damn, Professor Oak. Always sending new recruits to the world. That is why us bug catcher can’t be strong!”
“No!” Nurse Joy said. “That is not the reason! You always blame these trainers. You can train your Pokémon more! You can reach your potential if you train! That is the only way!”
I fell silent. I knew Nurse Joy was right. I thank here and went out. It is time to get serious.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 7th, 2011 (10:48 AM). Edited November 7th, 2011 by shinysweety.
Silver Tier

@ miju-kun: Level 48 to 55 is only for leader's but other than that you are Accepted! great SU you made
@ miltankRancher: Accepted! thanks for joining

Ok im gonna make my SU now to:

Name: Lula Winter Breeze

Nickname: No nickname, just Lula.

Species: Mudkip!. xD

Appearence: Lula is a ordinary Mudkip but she is slighter smaller that other Mudkip's and wears a red rose on the side of her head.

Personality: Lula is a kind, gentle, caring, sweet Mudkip. he cares about other's and is easily manipulated. Lula has a very strong heart and soul, she would protect her friends at any cost, even if that meant she would have to pass away. Lula is also a very good at encouraging her team mates and herself to do whatever is needed.

History: When Lula was young she was born to be member of Team Waterfall. Her Mother and Father were great friends with the parents of Sally, in team Crystal. When Sally was born two years later Lula's parents got Lula and named her Lula. Lula was to young to join the rescue teams so she joined the Rescue team training camp with Sally and other pokemon. Eight years later, Lula was ready to be in a rescue team. Lula was reported to the pokemon elder's and they granted her to be in Team Waterfall with her parents.

On Lula's first mission she ruined it, and one of her fellow member's terribly hurt. Lula and the other's aborted the mission and spoke to the elders about Lula. Lula was ease dropping and heard she would be moved to another team if she keep's it up. Lula ran away crying. Lula ran across the town and bumped into a gang of pokemon, they told then there name was team Viper and that they would her her. So Team Viper helped her, Lula not knowing they had a plan was to get closer to the elder's and defeat them. Lula got her courage and decided to go back to Rescue Team camp and trainer for another few years, now that this had happened they wouldn't be able to get close anymore so Team Viper fled with Lula still thinking they are good.

Now Lula is 14, and is going on second rescue mission ever, with a higher level and the new confidence she had nothing can stop her.

Level: 43

Moveset: Hydro Pump, Protect, Surf, Mudslap, WaterGun and Whirlpool.

RP Sample: RP sample from my Other RP, Pokemon: A New World as Nayru Oracle:
Spoiler:
Nayru

"I see..." replied Aqua.

Nayru looked back down to Aqua and looked her in the eyes.

"Roxana, meet me at the throne room in 3 hours and bring the ingredients. You to Nayru and be sure to make be there on time." said Aqua as she walked out the room.

"Yes thou majesty" replied Nayru bowing.

The doors closed and Nayru was left alone with Roxana.

"Roxana" said Nayru.

Nayru turned to face Roxana and sighed.

"You needn't lie to me, we are best friends and have been for 11 years. You may tell me everything. Was i dreaming it or naught i?"asked Nayru.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 7th, 2011 (01:00 PM). Edited November 9th, 2011 by Godzil.
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Would you kindly reserve me a spot as a Co-Leader of Team Viper?

Name: Edward Stonewall

Nickname: Eddie, Stoney

Species: Golem

Team: Team Viper

Job: Co-Leader

Appearence: He appears to be a normal Golem, but has replaced his teeth with gold ore, giving him the look of having gold teeth. He wears a pair of black sunglasses.

Personality: Eddie is large and brutish, and dumb as, well, a rock. Despite his overall lack of brainpower, he runs mainly on instinct, and his loyalty is unmatched. He is content to follow, as he knows that he wouldn't be a good leader. He will pass on orders, and give orders of his own, but leaves the important decision-making to others. He is fiercely loyal to his Leader, and has no tolerance for those who threaten or insult her. Left on his own, he tends to be lazy and laid-back, "saving his energy", as he puts it.

History: Born into a large family in the mountains, Eddie was expected to live and work in the family's mines. Eddie had other plans, however, and didn't care for the thankless job of toiling away underground all day. When Eddie was four, he told his father he was bored with the mine and wanted to do something else for a change. His father angrily told Eddie, "If you don't like how we live, you can just leave!" Believing he had his parents' blessing, the young Geodude left home, leaving behind everything he had known up till then. He spent the years wandering, training his body (because that's what you do on mountains) to be stronger and tougher.

After twenty years of living as a hermit, he encountered his only sister, who told him that she and one brother were all that remained after the family moved on to new grounds. Eddie (still a Geodude, albeit a high-level) returned home. His brother encouraged him to rejoin the family and make something of his life. Eddie declined, taking some gold ore as a souvenir, heading off the mountain towards the towns. He met a recruiter for Team Viper, who offered him a position on the team. Eddie accepted and completed his first mission, finally evolving. Eddie saw this event as a sign he had found his purpose in life: to furthur the cause of Team Viper, and steadily worked his way up the ranks. He is now Third-in-command, and personally leads the lower-class Members.

Level: 42

Moveset: Strength, Brick Break, Rollout, Smack Down, Earthquake, Flamethrower
Old November 7th, 2011 (01:32 PM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Tyrant Storm
Nickname: Kyon (Everyone calls him Kyon.)
Species: Scraggy
Position: Member
Appearance: Kyon looks mostly like a regular Scraggy, but he looks slightly more muscular than a normal Scraggy due to years of training. He has a scar on his right cheek due to a fight he got in a few years ago, before he joined Team Crystal.
Personality: Kyon hates living and dwelling in the past since it brings back all bad memories from his past. He doesn't care too much for his own safety or health, and would march into a situation no matter how bad of a condition he's in unless knocked unconcious or something. He doesn't eat much, and would give up his own food to his teammates. Kyon is quite nice, but insult him, and he'll get mad in seconds.
History: Kyon spent most of his life in solitude after his family was killed in a storm. After that day, Kyon began training nonstop for years so that he didn't have to watch more innocent people die, dispite the fact he doesn't care if he dies. He soon changed his personality completely. Kyon started picking fights with other pokemon just to calm his rage and sorrow. He didn't care what any pokemon thought of him anymore...at least until he got into a fight with a Haxorus. The Haxorus beat Kyon without a challenge, and left Kyon with a lot of injuries, and a scar on his right cheek. After recovering from his loss, Kyon met a wise Simipour, who changed Kyon's ways for the right reasons. Afterwards, after training with that same Simipour for a few years, he learned of the Rescue Team Training Camp. He decided to go there, and learned about Rescue Teams. After leaving the camp, ready to be in a Rescue Team, Kyon decided to join Team Flare. He helped complete a few missions, but he got taken out of Team Flare since he wasn't "cool enough." After a few more years of training, Kyon returned to trying to be a part of a Rescue Team, and decided to go with Team Crystal. He still wants revenge on the Haxorus that defeated him that one time years ago.
Level: 44
Moves: Brick Break, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Claw, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:08 PM).
Silver Tier

@ Godzil: Ok you are reserved

@ KoboraX: Accepted! thanks for joining!

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 8th, 2011 (12:30 AM).
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Thank you for reserving me. I have since finished my SU, and it now awaits your judgement.
Old November 8th, 2011 (04:39 AM).
Patient pokemon

I'll sign up for this! been wanting to rp again on here.

My obvious choice is wobbuffet of course. would it be ok to app him since he started out as a single pokemon and only got a pre-ev later or will i need to go with wynaut?
Old November 8th, 2011 (07:26 AM).
Silver Tier

@ Godzil: Thanks for finishing ur SU you are accepted!
@ Wobbuffet: Well since it's pre-evo is a baby pokemon you may have Wobbuffet. And also, which team would you like to be reserved in? :D

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 8th, 2011 (07:44 AM).
Patient pokemon

Awesome! Im not sure if i should be a good guy or a bad guy so i will either go with waterfall or viper, though i assume your gonna want more serious pokemon on viper. i just find the idea of a dorky wobb on the evil side amusing, same as in the anime XD; but i also enjoy playing the good guy. i will think about it, or if any others in the rp wish to post what they would prefer i will go with that
Old November 8th, 2011 (08:15 AM).
Silver Tier

@ Wobbuffet: Kay, have some time to think i will wait for your reply

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 8th, 2011 (08:24 AM).
ღ Ranger Girl

Awesome, more people joined. How many people do we need to start?

Old November 8th, 2011 (04:02 PM).
Silver Tier

@ RolePlayGirl 11: Well we need atleast a leader for each team, atleast one team member for each team and co-leader for Team viper to start

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 9th, 2011 (01:14 PM). Edited November 9th, 2011 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Name: Yaibe Fujiwara

Nickname: Shell (Though he doesn't like that name)

Species: Oshawott

Appearence: Yaibe carries a nifty light-yellow bag full of items that can be used for healing a Pokemon. There are also tools that can fix an item or weapon. His scalchop for instance. He also wears a pink scarf around his neck.

Personality: Yaibe is a very shy Pokemon who is very anti-social. He doesn't trust anyone he first meets as he is too scared he might make a mistake. He tends to not speak very much due to barely meeting any Pokemon, other than his mother. He can also be clumsy, focused, easily-targeted, & rushes on things. If you do manage to earn his trust, he'll try to open up & tell stories of his past...well, not stories anyway. Just what he was like I guess. Yaibe is loyal, friendly, & very nice to even the meanest of Pokemon. When a task is given to him, he'll try his best to complete it...although I'd think twice before giving him a task.

History: In his baby years, Yaibe was always taken care of by his mother. His father went missing for unknown reasons. He has never truly seen what his father really looked like.

Yaibe, now 4, was out climbing a tree & reached a branch while his mother was picking berries for lunch. An Ekans & Duskull told him that jumping around branches was a great way to train as an adventurer. They were just causing trouble. Yaibe stood on the branch & jumped to a nearby branch, but since he couldn't jump that far yet he instantly fell. Yaibe quickly grabbed another branch below & held on, crying for his mom. After at least 30 seconds he lost his grip & fell for his doom. His eyes flashed before his eyes as everything was slowing down on him. Suddenly, his mother, a Dewott I forgot to mention, pounced & grabbed Yaibe in time before he hit the ground. Yaibe had fainted in shock.

When he awoke, he found himself in bed with Dewott preparing dinner. She came & asked what he thought he was doing in the forest. Yaibe told that an Ekans & Duskull told him climbing trees & jumping branch to branch was a way to become agile in adventuring. That was nonsense. She told him not to trust any suspicious Pokemon so an incident like that doesn't happen again.

Since that day, Yaibe was forbidden to leave his home, also that his mother was overprotective. He spends his years in his home only. By his window Yaibe overheard stuff about Exploration Teams & exploring & dungeons. He insisted that his mother let him go to be in an Exploration Team, but she wouldn't allow it as it was too dangerous. Maybe she was right. Maybe he's not ready.

Present day, now 15. Yaibe's mother has fallen ill for days now, weeks too. He was aloud to go outside, but only to retrieve medicine with the money they have. Now they were starting to run low on money. His mom asked him to come to her. She is now allowing Yaibe to join the teams, as in her state she may have been a bit harsh not letting Yaibe go outside for long. She ask in return that he earn enough money for the next medication. Yaibe packs his stuff in a bag & bids his mother a farewell. He wasn't looking anywhere or anyone but forward. Too shy for that now...but where could he register to be in an Exploration Team, & what strangers will he meet?

Level: 35

Moveset: Focus Energy, Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Encore, Aqua Tail, Brine

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 9th, 2011 (01:27 PM).
Patient pokemon

Alright i got this down now i think.

Name: Wallace Mirage

Nickname: The Wobbfather

Species: Wobbuffet

Job: member

Appearance: Wallace looks like a regular Wobbuffet with the exception that he wears a fedora and (if allowed) a trench coat.

Personality: Despite his dark appearance, Wallace is a very laid back and fun loving guy, He finds glee out of seeing his enemies attacks bounce of him, his counter and mirror coat shields however having made him very careless in what he does since using them makes him feel invincible. He is alot more aggressive than a normal wobbuffet, challenging many a strong pokemon who judge him by his looks just to laugh at them once they ly before him in pain. Should a Pokemon attempt to just pass him he traps them with his Shadow tag, leaving them with no choice but to defeat him or be defeated.

History: Having once been a passive pokemon like most of his kin, Wallace changed drastically over the time of his life being bullied by many stronger pokemon for his dorky appearance and weak stats. He tended to keep his mouth shut and just take the abuse he received until one day he snapped, yelling at one of his bullies using counter in the process, knocking the bully out with his own attack. The rest of the bullies fled the scene seeing their leader fall, the feeling Wallace felt that day that he could use the power of his enemies and multiply it sparking a new train of thought in the, now once, passive pokemons head.

After that he encouraged his former bullies to try him now, becoming very cocky of his abilities and challenging greater and bigger enemies. Though his joy grew with each passing victory his spite for how those with strong abilities grew. This was where he joined team viper. Wallace doesn’t seem to care about what their goal is, he just wants to ultimate battle against those deemed strongest. Though he will listen to his orders on most occasions he will ignore them and do his own thing if he sees a chance to prove what he can do. He keeps going with what he loves doing, showing others that he is a force to be reckoned with, not noticing that he himself has become the strong one who enjoys seeing others fall, the thing he hates the most. This makes him somewhat of a hypocrite.

Level: 45

Moveset: Counter, Mirror coat, safeguard, Destiny bond, Encore, Charm
Old November 9th, 2011 (02:10 PM). Edited November 9th, 2011 by chef30.
Great Scott!!!

Wow! Nice RP! Hope you don't mind if I join...

Name: Darcielia Shayla Shadowknight

Nickname: Darcy, Shay, 'The Shadow Knight.'

Species: Absol

Appearence:

Personality: Darcy is the kind of girl who will convince you to do the work, and then betray you later. Darcy is not afraid of doing the dirty work, though, and she actually likes doing it. Darcy is loyal and will butter the pokemon that are higher ranked than her up. Darcy acts very cool and is very prideful. Darcy likes to work alone in the shadows, and hates the light. Darcy is very adventureous and courageos. She will often try to make herself look good, and one of the ways she does it is she starts a conflict between to people, then resolves it.

History: When Darcy was born, her parents sold her as a slave to a family of Grovyles. Darcy grew up as a servant for them. Only the mother Grovyle ever loved Darcy. Everyone else treated her like nothing. Darcy began to grow resentful and became a 'rebel'. One stormy night, Darcy gathered the food from the family of Grovyle and ran away from them. Darcy made it to a forest, but then she was struck by lightning. That is how she as a scarr accross her leg. Darcy dropped the food, and the other pokemon devoured it. Darcy was left there, paralyzed by the lightning. Darcy wokle up the next morning back in the Grovyle's house. Darcy became frustrated, and attacked the family. Her rage grew, making her attacks stronger than ever. Darcy used her power to destroy their house, and ran off once again.

Darcy escaped to a town far away from where she had started out. There she was forced to be a criminal if she wanted to live. Darcy worked for a team name Team Shadow who were gangsters and who stole from other Pokemon of the town. The team was then arrested, but Darcy escaped. That was the last team she ever worked for before she created her own team. She named it Team Viper.

Level: 50

Moveset: Night Slash, Detect, Double Team, Razor Wind, Swords Dance, Zen Headbut.

Done!
Old November 9th, 2011 (02:28 PM). Edited November 9th, 2011 by shinysweety.
Silver Tier

@ Shiny daimond: Accepted! awesome SU Diamond
@ Wobbuffet: Also Accepted! thanks for making ur SU!
@ Chef30: Reserved, nice to see you here Chefy and take your time on ur SU

And also guys, there is a secret bad guy team called Team Venom that you may make a SU for and now you can have 4 member's in each team!

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links