Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Old November 4th, 2011 (08:01 PM).
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Hello!

Imagine if Pokémon were real, and tomorrow your finally ready to get your first Pokémon! Keep in mind your area lacks a 'Pokémon professor', so you don't have access to one of your regions starter Pokémon lol, so you have to catch one for your self.

a) Based on the area that you live in, what do you think a realistic choice for your first Poke would be?

b) Forget where you live, If you had your choice for a Pokémon to start with (or maybe more realistically to be your one and only Pokémon, considering the cost required to take care of it (Snorlax might be less popular for obvious reasons lol)) What would it be?

c) Like b), but with a whole party of 6.

d) If they were real (and the ethics behind this were irrelevant) do you think you would like a chance to do the whole Poke-league challenge like everyone does it the poke-universe?

Sorry I'm bored lol Try to have fun with this, and go into as much detail as you want.
Old November 5th, 2011 (12:18 AM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
a) Based on the area that you live in, what do you think a realistic choice for your first Poke would be?

I will be a Youngster Joey-esque kind. Only Rattatas, Sentrets, Bidoofs and all thos kinds will be available to me, unless I travel.

b) Forget where you live, If you had your choice for a Pokémon to start with (or maybe more realistically to be your one and only Pokémon, considering the cost required to take care of it (Snorlax might be less popular for obvious reasons lol)) What would it be?

I will be starting with Axew.\m/ Haxorus would be pretty beastly.

Haxorus
Crobat
Miltank
Krookodile
Infernape
Heracross

d) If they were real (and the ethics behind this were irrelevant) do you think you would like a chance to do the whole Poke-league challenge like everyone does it the poke-universe?

I would! It would be cool to get gym badges and be crowned as the official Pokemon League Master.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 5th, 2011 (04:39 AM).
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

A. ) Based on the area that you live in, what do you think a realistic choice for your first Poke would be?
Hmm, since I live somewhere near the forest, I might catch a Pikachu or most probably bug types as a starter .. :'33

B. ) Forget where you live, If you had your choice for a Pokémon to start with (or maybe more realistically to be your one and only Pokémon, considering the cost required to take care of it might be less popular for obvious reasons. What would it be?
I'd probably start out with a Snivy. <3;

C.) Like B, but with a whole party of 6.

Serperior
Togekiss
Milotic
Glameow
Glaceon
Emolga

D.) If they were real (and the ethics behind this were irrelevant) do you think you would like a chance to do the whole Poke-league like everyone does it the poke-universe?
It'd be fun, so why not! :'D
Old November 5th, 2011 (04:46 AM).
Lezza
The Guy who loves Braviarys

I would say Something like Starly or Pidove, Theres loads of Birds Around my house.

b) Forget where you live, If you had your choice for a Pokémon to start
with (or maybe more realistically to be your one and only Pokémon, considering the cost required to take care of it (Snorlax might be less popular for obvious reasons lol)) What would it be?
Teddiursa, Soooo cute yet so powerful when it evolves

Purugly, Ursaring, Delcatty, Leafeon, Persian, Liepard, Yeah, I love cats

Yeah, It would be cool xD

Wins-15, Losses-2, Matches-17
Check Out my Youtube Channel LemonNinjaz24
Old November 5th, 2011 (09:47 AM).
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

There's a fox hole outside on the side of my property, so I could have an Eevee lol.

Axew would be cool

Haxorus, Umbreon, Aggron, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Golem

d)Not sure
Old November 16th, 2011 (09:49 PM).
BBA_Beyblader_321
♥ the abbey boys

Nature: Sassy
Alot of Pidgey... So maybe one of them. Or Murkrow and Ratatta.

Disregarding where I live, i'd go with a Sneasel, or a Trapinch.

A whole party? Oh golly, i'm overwhelmed -w-

Bulbasaur
Flygon
Sneasel
Crobat
Blaziken
Gyarados

That's tough. I'd probably wait until I was super great before even thinking of it.
Old November 17th, 2011 (05:13 AM).
King Walrus
Finnish Trainer

Nature: Naughty
A): Some crass, water or ice type. Maybe Deerling, Buizel, Psyduck or Snorunt.

B): Spheal. It is so cute and smart and strong and cute. I probably would give it a Everstone until I become pro trainer because its evolved forms are big, angry and dangerous.

C): Walrein, Sawsbuck, Golduck, Skarmory, Granbull and Whimsicott.

D): I would try but I think that I would fail.

Kanto-Johto-Hoen-Sinnoh- Unova

Kanto-Johto-Hoen-Sinnoh-Unova
Old November 17th, 2011 (05:57 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Mostly stuff like Rattata, Sentret, but we do have stray Meowth and the guys next door have a horse farm so maybe Ponyta from them?

Meowth/Persian. Kitties rule.

Persian, Jolteon, Walrein, Metagross, Weezing, Flygon

Only behind the wheel of something like an old Buick Raodmaster. No way am I traveling the countryside by foot.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old November 20th, 2011 (12:32 PM).
luigimario84
Owner of worlds

Well it would either be a Starly, a Pidove, a Pachirisu or a Vulpix.

A Riolu as it evolves into my favourite pokemon!

Lucario
Garchomp
Gallade
Heracross
Poliwrath
Typhlosion

Of course I would!
Old November 30th, 2011 (09:19 AM).
MatokoIp
Beginning Trainer

Well,I stay nearby a lake surrounded by tall tall tall trees.So maybe...Azurill,Nidoran(Male) or a Turtwig would do.

Chimecho !

Torterra
Azumarill
Chimecho
Dragonite
Nidorino
Camerupt

Sounds fun,but I rather like to be a Pokedex holder.
Old December 12th, 2011 (12:50 AM).
LEXAcide
That 1 Guy

1) Meowth

2) Mudkip

3)Mudkip, Mudkip, Mudkip, Mudkip, Mudkip, Garchomp

4) I wanna be the very best!
Old December 12th, 2011 (02:57 PM). Edited December 12th, 2011 by Sensui.
Sensui
Ascend

A Deerling at the local park would be a nice start.

Archen/Archeops

1. Oshawott
2. Espeon
3. Archeops
4. Litwick
5. Salamence
6. Scizor

Sign me up. :D Would love a shot, and I wouldn't even evolve Oshawott or Litwick to win unless they just happened to grow by themselves.
Old December 13th, 2011 (05:34 PM).
Water Master Roxy
Wish I was Misty

Nature: Gentle
Maybe Pidgey or Spearow.

B. ) Forget where you live, If you had your choice for a Pokémon to start with (or maybe more realistically to be your one and only Pokémon, considering the cost required to take care of it might be less popular for obvious reasons. What would it be?
Corsola

Corsola
Politoed
Poliwrath
Kingler
Gorebyss
Lumineon
I really love water types.

Yes I would. It would be a fun and exciting challenge.

Misty the greatest Pokemon character of all time.

Old December 16th, 2011 (06:18 AM).
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

I live near abandon buildings so probably a Yamask or a Shuppet

Probably a Ghost type Pokemon because they dont eat too much and I can tell them to steal food whenever they get hungry. So any Ghost type Pokemon except for Golurk and Golett

Banette
Spiritomb
Giratina (a dwarf one)
Chandellure
Cofagrigus
Spiritomb

Yeah sure, I would

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old December 22nd, 2011 (02:58 AM).
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
a) I live in the middle of nowhere lol. There's a park nearby though so probably a grass or bug type Pokemon would be the one I capture first.

b) Definitely have to troll people with Hydreigon. It can fly and swim too which is a huge bonus. I could probably visit treacherous regions with reletive ease, which seems really cool.

c)

Hydreigon
Magnezone
Dragonite
Haxorus
Bronzong
Weavile

d) Hell yeah!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links