Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
Episode: "Where Did You Go, Audino?"
Air Date: 02/10/11

There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Last edited by Mew~; October 2nd, 2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
chiefsfan212006
Beginning Trainer

Any idea who did the voice for the boy in the red coat? Sounds A LOT like Prince Nata from the short-lived TV show in the late 90s, "Monkey Magic."
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:44 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Few more episodes then we get the battle tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan212006 View Post
Any idea who did the voice for the boy in the red coat? Sounds A LOT like Prince Nata from the short-lived TV show in the late 90s, "Monkey Magic."
Leah Clark
Old October 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Gothita sounded like Darth Vader...

The Audino's moves at the end reminded me of Power Rangers xD
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
Old October 16th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
This episode wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still pretty boring though and pointless, too. Since Audino had already been showcased. Although there were some good moments in this, like the Audino's all attacking Team Rocket. I feel as if Team Rocket could have had more screentime in this episode than the Archen one. I don't remember this episode much so I really don't have much to say.
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old March 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I loved the plot of this episode.

Doyle and Christie were the ideal pair to showcase Solosis and Gothita - B/W's version-exclusive Psychics.

I watched this last Friday, it was amazing.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here