The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
From Newtype

8th March - BW071: Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!
「難関突破!天空の塔を登れ!!」
米村正二 西田健一 尼野浩正 志村泉

Summary: On the way to Icirrus City, Ash and his friends run into Stephan. They form pairs with one of their partner Pokémon each to participate in the "Bell of Wishes Festival", where they have to get though various competitions.

Old February 9th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Sounds like a fun episode, and I am glad to see Stephan. Only thing I am disappointed in thus far is Ash, Cilan, and Iris using Pikachu, Pansage, and Axew respectively. How generic is this

http://twitpic.com/8hkedy

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 10th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Stephan appearing is my glimmer of hope that Burgundy will make an appearance soon. I don't want it to be too long till we next see her, she's one my favourite BW Rival. :x

Anyway, this sort of reminds of the race in "One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team!" I'm looking forward to this. There's also that race in that episode with Ponyta in the original series I've forgotten the name of.

Old March 4th, 2012, 08:00 AM
User1
Unhatched Egg

From the preview of ep 71, Pikachu almost got evolved into a Raichu after a very close shave (it was slmost hit by a 'lightning stone'). The last time Pikachu almost got evolved into Raichu was in a DP episode where Team Rocket used a (faulty) evolution machine.
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Nepse
Dragonite<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Stephan appearing is my glimmer of hope that Burgundy will make an appearance soon. I don't want it to be too long till we next see her, she's one my favourite BW Rival. :x

Anyway, this sort of reminds of the race in "One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team!" I'm looking forward to this. There's also that race in that episode with Ponyta in the original series I've forgotten the name of.
Burgundy will use her Dewott in the upcoming tournament.

You're referring to "The Flame Pokémon-athon".
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I liked this episode, and the contest style presented were there is a rowing, dress up, marathon, running up the tower with Litwick. Liked the Stephan development if that's really what you want to call it... I just wish he would have showcased a new pokemon outside of the ones he already has not to mention he is using Sawk in Donamite Tournament.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here