The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #601    
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:11 PM
czen29
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by grewtolevel View Post
yes i do, i follow the sequence. And i obtained the Code Paper also. The code is 0118 999 881 XX XXXX XXX 3. I tried to visit youtube but youtube is still banned in our country
yes . like aka4794 said .. insert the code . and it will say , "Code deciphered" .. what country are you in ??

everytime i play on vba , my pc always say : error creating file , (the the path/directory on where my game is .. it's such a hassle when 'm playing Pokemon DE)
help ?

Last edited by czen29; July 12th, 2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #602    
Old July 12th, 2013, 12:40 PM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I give up!
I'm sorry everyone. I just had a perfect "speech" of quoting to everybody's answers and was just about to double-check everything before replying to the thread.
I may come back to it later and answers all the questions you've asked, but this post already took me somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes to write, and I had even copy pasted it to PC's ram (with mouse's Right Click + Copy) for further usage if I somehow manage to click "Back" with my web browser.
And what happened is that I just did that but moreover, instead of using "Ctrl + V" to paste everything here, I managed to use "Ctrl + C" to replace the copy of all the text I had written down with properties of the background of Pokecommunity website! So great...

Though for now, I must say that THANK YOU for all the messages everyone's posted! It was a pleasure to read them, and seeing how many people are truly interested in this hack these days

Now what I do remember I'd like to say is that, Pye Flera (I think that was somebody's nickname who replied about it), go and check out the Battle Simulator in the upper room of any pokecenter out there. You can train your pokemon there when needed.

Other than that, I don't think there were any other questions that were "requiring" an answer but like I said, I'll try to come back to them later
A whole different thing is if I really have the motivation to do so though.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #603    
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:25 PM
czen29
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
It's okay , miksy we're ready to help when it comes to the gaming
i'll try my best to cooperate
Reply With Quote
  #604    
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Zubats
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
=) I'm addicted to this D: but stuck
After getting to Raven's gym I can't seem to find what to do next.
Finished 5 sidequests and practically searched the whole game twice and can't seem to find the guy you're supposed to talk to nor can I access the mining game :o says it will be in future version and I downloaded game 3 days ago.
ps. Saw your Zapdos video but when I got in the Warehouse I can't find him >.<
Also a typo is when in YellowLeaf in the house basement when the spirit tells you that you're not a master yet, the reply name is the default chosen name, not the one I picked.

Last edited by Zubats; July 14th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #605    
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:02 PM
daca
 
Join Date: May 2009
Played beta 3 or so pretty much a year ago. And looking what you have done with this is sick! Will definitely check this out. Especially since I got a sweetspot for the 2nd gen!
Reply With Quote
  #606    
Old July 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM
sashimi
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Female
Does anyone know where to find woolly sweater?
I need to go crawling around in North Star again, and I keep fainting.
Reply With Quote
  #607    
Old July 17th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Zubats
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
Does anyone know where to find woolly sweater?
I need to go crawling around in North Star again, and I keep fainting.
I've got through it without the Wolly Sweater. (Only just the Wolly Hat you get in Little Stone after beating the gym leader).
Otherwise it's found in the Big Shoe Market in The Capital when it's open later in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #608    
Old July 17th, 2013, 09:57 PM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubats View Post
=) I'm addicted to this D: but stuck
After getting to Raven's gym I can't seem to find what to do next.
Finished 5 sidequests and practically searched the whole game twice and can't seem to find the guy you're supposed to talk to nor can I access the mining game :o says it will be in future version and I downloaded game 3 days ago.
ps. Saw your Zapdos video but when I got in the Warehouse I can't find him >.<
Also a typo is when in YellowLeaf in the house basement when the spirit tells you that you're not a master yet, the reply name is the default chosen name, not the one I picked.
Try going to the upper room of any PC out there and talking to people.

Mining sidequest isn't included in beta 4, so you can't access it either. Most of its coding is complete though, so I might as well test it out and possibly leak a gameshark code and a way of how it can be accessed.

Before Zapdos can be seen in A.W. research center, you'll have to "lure" it there. Find it in Area 110 and follow it until player says he saw Zapdos fly towards a big building in the town ahead.

Gotcha! I was actually informed about that bug already by someone from youtube but thanks
I'll be fixing it for following releases along with many other small typos out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daca View Post
Played beta 3 or so pretty much a year ago. And looking what you have done with this is sick! Will definitely check this out. Especially since I got a sweetspot for the 2nd gen!
Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubats View Post
I've got through it without the Wolly Sweater. (Only just the Wolly Hat you get in Little Stone after beating the gym leader).
Otherwise it's found in the Big Shoe Market in The Capital when it's open later in the game.
Not sure if I just read your message wrong, but you'll definitely need to obtain Sweater to get everything done in North Star. There are three "hidden" rooms you can access once you've got HM04 and Sweater.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #609    
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:10 AM
markcuyugan
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
@Miksy91: I've found one very minor mistakes you do. I've noticed the introduction at the beginning of the sequence, the word says "techinal university of THE CAPITAL". It must be "technical university of THE CAPITAL". I'm just curious, He he..

But you know, this the best hack ever I played. I will waiting for Beta 5 of this hack until it will finish. Oh yes, I shared what Koolboyman (Pokemon Prism creator) said that it takes 5 yrs. to finished hack games. Because he made the Pokemon Prism on 2007 and it will finish this year. I'd now understand how hard to make hack games from their original series.
Reply With Quote
  #610    
Old July 18th, 2013, 07:17 AM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by markcuyugan View Post
@Miksy91: I've found one very minor mistakes you do. I've noticed the introduction at the beginning of the sequence, the word says "techinal university of THE CAPITAL". It must be "technical university of THE CAPITAL". I'm just curious, He he..

But you know, this the best hack ever I played. I will waiting for Beta 5 of this hack until it will finish. Oh yes, I shared what Koolboyman (Pokemon Prism creator) said that it takes 5 yrs. to finished hack games. Because he made the Pokemon Prism on 2007 and it will finish this year. I'd now understand how hard to make hack games from their original series.
You copied your earlier message here, didn't you? Because, I remember reading this before and I had intended to reply you back, but I couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My earlier message
I give up!
I'm sorry everyone. I just had a perfect "speech" of quoting to everybody's answers and was just about to double-check everything before replying to the thread.
I may come back to it later and answers all the questions you've asked, but this post already took me somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes to write, and I had even copy pasted it to PC's ram (with mouse's Right Click + Copy) for further usage if I somehow manage to click "Back" with my web browser.
And what happened is that I just did that but moreover, instead of using "Ctrl + V" to paste everything here, I managed to use "Ctrl + C" to replace the copy of all the text I had written down with properties of the background of Pokecommunity website! So great...
But thanks for the typo, and I did write it down and will fix it for further versions. And yeah, it's cool that you really liked playing this rom hack
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #611    
Old July 18th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Zubats
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Oh yep I thought he just meant to get to next town D: but only found 2 rooms so I'll go through it again but tyvm for the help =).
Reply With Quote
  #612    
Old July 18th, 2013, 03:56 PM
kys27's Avatar
kys27
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poland
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Ok, it's finally time to write something!
Congratulations for your awesome hack! I really enjoyed playing this beta!
I finish all 7 sidequests, ( of course with some help from this thread found 3 orbs i I'm happy! ( and sad, because it's over)
At the and i just smashed the King of the Sea with my ultra powered MAGIKARP lvl 55 ( after that he quickly evolved into Gyarados, because I can't stand watching magikarp with the lvl so high)
I met only one shiny pokemon (except squirtle and ho-oh) and spend lot of time in the upper floor of pokecenter, which is really great
Am I wrong, somebody mentioned about defeating the leader of team darkness? Maybe I missed something.
Thank you, Greetings from Poland!
Reply With Quote
  #613    
Old July 18th, 2013, 07:10 PM
czen29
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hehe may i request that in beta 5 our v 4.0 sav. files can be used ??
Reply With Quote
  #614    
Old July 19th, 2013, 04:59 AM
aka4794's Avatar
aka4794
Will-o'-the-wisp
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kys27 View Post
Am I wrong, somebody mentioned about defeating the leader of team darkness? Maybe I missed something.
In Granaldo city gym, that woman who defeated Raven.
Quote:
Thank you, Greetings from Poland!
Greetings from city near Rzeszów. I thought you are from Poland when I read your post, 'cause you wrote 'i' instead 'and' .
__________________
Sorry for my horribe English ^.^'

Support for:
Reply With Quote
  #615    
Old July 19th, 2013, 07:35 AM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kys27 View Post
Ok, it's finally time to write something!
Congratulations for your awesome hack! I really enjoyed playing this beta!
I finish all 7 sidequests, ( of course with some help from this thread found 3 orbs i I'm happy! ( and sad, because it's over)
At the and i just smashed the King of the Sea with my ultra powered MAGIKARP lvl 55 ( after that he quickly evolved into Gyarados, because I can't stand watching magikarp with the lvl so high)
I met only one shiny pokemon (except squirtle and ho-oh) and spend lot of time in the upper floor of pokecenter, which is really great
Am I wrong, somebody mentioned about defeating the leader of team darkness? Maybe I missed something.
Thank you, Greetings from Poland!
Thanks for your comment kys27!
Great to hear you had lots of fun playing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by czen29 View Post
Hehe may i request that in beta 5 our v 4.0 sav. files can be used ??
I'd like to make it work like that, but I don't know if I have to prevent that anyhow.
So you may be able to use your save file when next beta comes, but maybe not.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #616    
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Gallo
Poké-Master in Training
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Is the De-Stone something important for the future? Cause I tried using it on Eevee and nothing happens. How does it work? Or is the game going to tell me later?
__________________
Hacks I love and support

Reply With Quote
  #617    
Old July 19th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Zubats
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Since I almost finished I guess I'll start helping people if I see them :p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallo View Post
Is the De-Stone something important for the future? Cause I tried using it on Eevee and nothing happens. How does it work? Or is the game going to tell me later?
It's used to de-evolve the Eeveelutions back into Eevee if you had already evolved it.
IE If you have a Flareon and use the stone, it'll turn back into Eevee.
Same goes for Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon.
Reply With Quote
  #618    
Old July 19th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Soar's Avatar
Soar
n00b
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Love the way this looks! FF and Pokemon is the ultimate combo :D
__________________

Pokemon Snakewood Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Emerald Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Dark Energy: Click Here :D
Reply With Quote
  #619    
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:09 PM
czen29
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hehe i tried to play Chrono Trigger and FF VI to know how does this Active Battle mode is .. its absolutely cool and Using the Active BATTLE MODE in Dark Energy's more challenging than it used to be Now I understand ..
Nice job miksy91, This game is cool When is the next release ? hehe
Reply With Quote
  #620    
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:46 AM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soar View Post
Love the way this looks! FF and Pokemon is the ultimate combo :D
Hahha, thanks :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by czen29 View Post
Hehe i tried to play Chrono Trigger and FF VI to know how does this Active Battle mode is .. its absolutely cool and Using the Active BATTLE MODE in Dark Energy's more challenging than it used to be Now I understand ..
Nice job miksy91, This game is cool When is the next release ? hehe
Yes, that's pretty much its purpose
What comes to beta 5 - I don't even want to think about it at the moment. We'll see...
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #621    
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:07 PM
Gallo
Poké-Master in Training
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Does Eevee evolve into Espeon and Umbreon the original way? I bought one with BP's and it's at Lv.26 and it's still not happy.
__________________
Hacks I love and support

Reply With Quote
  #622    
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:46 AM
czen29
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallo View Post
Does Eevee evolve into Espeon and Umbreon the original way? I bought one with BP's and it's at Lv.26 and it's still not happy.
Just let it battle bro
Reply With Quote
  #623    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Blueizback's Avatar
Blueizback
Lonely Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Hi guys, i just started this game and it is awesome, i really like the storyline, very different from all other pokemon games, congrats about that !
But i'm kinda stuck atm, after getting the hm surf, i went to the deep cave entrance, but i dunno what to do here since when you fall into the hole, everything is dark.. Does the beta ends here or.. ? I really hope i'm wrong ! If i am, can someone help me ? I really want to continue this game asap :D
Another thing, i found a bunch of shiney pokemons in this game.. (Like my lovely Shiney Sneasel, Sneasy <3, but alot more, smth like 7-8.. Does this game allows you to find more shiney pokemons ?)
Hope you'll answer me and thanks for all the great work in this hack, keep it on !
__________________
Hack i support :





Reply With Quote
  #624    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Greenlizard0.'s Avatar
Greenlizard0.
\documentclass[12pt]{pokemon}
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: About 4 meters below NAP
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueizback View Post
Hi guys, i just started this game and it is awesome, i really like the storyline, very different from all other pokemon games, congrats about that !
But i'm kinda stuck atm, after getting the hm surf, i went to the deep cave entrance, but i dunno what to do here since when you fall into the hole, everything is dark.. Does the beta ends here or.. ? I really hope i'm wrong ! If i am, can someone help me ? I really want to continue this game asap :D
There is an event in that cave, if you can find it. Also various items can be found. If you want to get out, use an escape rope.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #625    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:27 AM
Blueizback's Avatar
Blueizback
Lonely Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlizard0. View Post
There is an event in that cave, if you can find it. Also various items can be found. If you want to get out, use an escape rope.
Well i think i can't, since i walked all around the dark area and saw nothing, i even heard sounds of the walls, which means the eare is small.. I must be dumb or smth.. Thanks for the escape rope tip still, capt obvious :D
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.