The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #651    
Old August 18th, 2013 (12:18 AM).
XmasterchiefX's Avatar
XmasterchiefX
DMR's ar kewl so I herd
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
I'm having a bit of a problem finding Zapdos, I've looked around and it seems I have to interact two times with it on area 110, but after the first one I just flew back to Argent and looked for it on the research center and he's nowhere to find, then I go back to Area 110 to look him up, and I can't seem to find him, I'm pretty sure I've looked all around the area, even the Jungle and Area 111. Did I mess up the event by flying back to Argent instead of talking the second time to Zapdos?
__________________
Please feed em!


I support~





Reply With Quote
  #652    
Old August 24th, 2013 (01:37 AM).
Hexagon
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
I played the the 3 beta and wasn't disappointed and started the 4 beta which has been great so far. Now i'm wondering if there is a place to obtain more de stones currently in lightbulb city.
Reply With Quote
  #653    
Old August 25th, 2013 (09:52 PM).
physiq's Avatar
physiq
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Thank you. I've downloaded it.
Reply With Quote
  #654    
Old August 28th, 2013 (06:51 PM). Edited August 28th, 2013 by mikethepokemaster.
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
This game is really good and love everything about it you know how to make a good hack with a interesting story line can't wait until you come up with more ideas. Can you add the switch out option back in because after i level up one of my Pokemon i want to switch it out for a member who needs the exp.
Reply With Quote
  #655    
Old August 29th, 2013 (04:56 AM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Thanks for the comments guys! I read all of them and it was nice hearing more (mostly positive) feedback on this as well.

By the way, sorry for not being around recently. I have done some thinking about new storylines for something else that I could do in the place of this project, but for now, it looks like I'm going to stick with Dark Energy although I'm not that satisfied with everything about this hack either. But I guess it will do for me

Anyway, now into replying some questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterHoodedFigure View Post
I doubt there would be anything like a move relearner or something like that in the next beta now would there?
Probably not. Not that I couldn't start trying to code one if I really wanted to, but is there really a need for such thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasterchiefX View Post
I'm having a bit of a problem finding Zapdos, I've looked around and it seems I have to interact two times with it on area 110, but after the first one I just flew back to Argent and looked for it on the research center and he's nowhere to find, then I go back to Area 110 to look him up, and I can't seem to find him, I'm pretty sure I've looked all around the area, even the Jungle and Area 111. Did I mess up the event by flying back to Argent instead of talking the second time to Zapdos?
You've probably gotten it by now, but if not yet, you should be able to run into it in Area 110 over and over again until the player says he saw it flying towards Argent Warehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
I played the the 3 beta and wasn't disappointed and started the 4 beta which has been great so far. Now i'm wondering if there is a place to obtain more de stones currently in lightbulb city.
All the De-Stones can be found easily by browsing the routes. You too have probably gotten all of them by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
This game is really good and love everything about it you know how to make a good hack with a interesting story line can't wait until you come up with more ideas. Can you add the switch out option back in because after i level up one of my Pokemon i want to switch it out for a member who needs the exp.
Thanks!

You're currently using battle mode "Active" instead of "Normal". You can change the current battle mode by entering the menu and selecting Options from there. Just like you could do for changing the current Text Speed or such.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #656    
Old August 29th, 2013 (08:13 AM). Edited August 29th, 2013 by mikethepokemaster.
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Thank you for the info i feel dumb for not knowing that lol. Can you tell me how does the d-stone work i thought it let you evolve Evee into glaceon or leafeon but i got a epseon. win win for me because Espeon my favorite Evee evolution beside Glaceon anyways. Can you catch more Evees anywere by any chance.
Reply With Quote
  #657    
Old August 29th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
Thank you for the info i feel dumb for not knowing that lol. Can you tell me how does the d-stone work i thought it let you evolve Evee into glaceon or leafeon but i got a epseon. win win for me because Espeon my favorite Evee evolution beside Glaceon anyways. Can you catch more Evees anywere by any chance.
It's a de-evolution stone. In other words, it lets you change any upper from of Eevee back into its "original" form (which is Eevee).

You can get as many Eevees as you like by buying them (for 1750 BP?) in Battle Room. So check out the upper floor of any Pokecenter to see what Battle Room is about!
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #658    
Old August 29th, 2013 (01:42 PM). Edited August 29th, 2013 by mikethepokemaster.
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I am lost after i beat the bright bulb gym do i go to dark cave or to the abandon lab. can you give a hint to the password at the lab. i went to the forest after i beat the gym too or it is the end of the beta. Never mind found were to go.
Reply With Quote
  #659    
Old August 30th, 2013 (12:23 AM). Edited August 30th, 2013 by RubyHacker.
RubyHacker's Avatar
RubyHacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Romania
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I hope the next beta will be compatible with this beta's saves. BTW, does anyone know at what level does Machoke evolve?NVM, it evolves at Level 45. OK, I completed pretty much everything except the sidequests. I have completed 2, the Super Onix one and the Briefcase one. I have some questions:
1 - I know there is a person who gives you something "rare" for the Super Onix. I just can't remember where. Can anyone tell me?
2 - I just got to "Granaldo City". Can I get any further?
3 - Is the Castle in the East side of the region Team Darkness' HQ? Even if on map currently, it gave me that "Bad People" feeling.
4- If possible, can anyone give me a list with all the side-missions?
5 - Isn't Oscar (your teammate at the beginning) and the Leader (Maxim I think) the same person? Or is it just a sprite issue?
6 - Did you mess with the random encounters? Because in 6-7 hours of gameplay, I caught these:





And now comes my part: I remember Beta 3.4 ending at the BBB (Lighthouse) so that is quite the progress. Also there are some quite nice changes here and there. After playing this through about 4-5 times, I come to a honest conclusion: This is the best Pokemon hack I have ever played. And when I say it, I mean it. I played all the known ones, like Prism, Light Platinum amongst many others, but this hits the spot 100% accurate for me. It just nails everything. To me, the story is general "there are bad guys who are searching for ... and you must find them before the bad guys do" but it's done in a way that you always wonder what will happen next. The towns are a little confusing, but it's alright. Also the feature to use a repel without having to freakin' select it from the backpack is really a nice addition and Game Freak could learn a thing or two from you. I still remember when the hack was completely different, now it evolved into a masterpiece. Great work Miksy91, you outdid yourself from my part.
Reply With Quote
  #660    
Old August 30th, 2013 (04:55 AM).
aka4794's Avatar
aka4794
Will-o'-the-wisp
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
In this hack chance of encounter shiny is about 1,5% (I forgot precise).
You asked about sidequest list. Here:
Spoiler:
Super Onix, book pages, briefcase, three legendary birds, defeat master of the tower, dungeon with mew, become the best magicarp trainer.


Quote:
1 - I know there is a person who gives you something "rare" for the Super Onix. I just can't remember where. Can anyone tell me?
This guy won't trade pokemon for Super Onix.
Quote:
2 - I just got to "Granaldo City". Can I get any further?
Granaldo is end of current beta.
__________________
Sorry for my horribe English ^.^'

Support for:
Reply With Quote
  #661    
Old August 30th, 2013 (05:38 AM). Edited August 30th, 2013 by RubyHacker.
RubyHacker's Avatar
RubyHacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Romania
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka4794 View Post
In this hack chance of encounter shiny is about 1,5% (I forgot precise).
You asked about sidequest list. Here:
Spoiler:
Super Onix, book pages, briefcase, three legendary birds, defeat master of the tower, dungeon with mew, become the best magicarp trainer.


This guy won't trade pokemon for Super Onix.
Granaldo is end of current beta.
Thanks for the answers. But the guy i'm talking about says he will give a rare item if I give him Super Onix.
Ok, I have the Briefcase and Super Onix sidequest completed, but I seriously require some help on the other ones. I just couldn't find any clue whatsoever that could link me to any of them. Or maybe i'm just too stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #662    
Old August 30th, 2013 (06:35 AM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
I hope the next beta will be compatible with this beta's saves. BTW, does anyone know at what level does Machoke evolve?NVM, it evolves at Level 45. OK, I completed pretty much everything except the sidequests. I have completed 2, the Super Onix one and the Briefcase one. I have some questions:
1 - I know there is a person who gives you something "rare" for the Super Onix. I just can't remember where. Can anyone tell me?
2 - I just got to "Granaldo City". Can I get any further?
3 - Is the Castle in the East side of the region Team Darkness' HQ? Even if on map currently, it gave me that "Bad People" feeling.
4- If possible, can anyone give me a list with all the side-missions?
5 - Isn't Oscar (your teammate at the beginning) and the Leader (Maxim I think) the same person? Or is it just a sprite issue?
6 - Did you mess with the random encounters? Because in 6-7 hours of gameplay, I caught these:



Once again, it is impossible to say if the next beta will be compatible with the save files you've got at the moment. If I make use of disassembly, it will definitely not be compatible, but if I don't disassemble the hack, it's possible that beta 4.0 save file indeed is compatible in beta 5. But not sure yet.

1) You won't get anything from anyone for Super Onix. A certain gentleman in Centralgate City says he offers something for Super Onix, but the implementation of that is quite bad since players won't get the "feeling" I was aiming for with the script of that gentleman guy. I should change it for further releases.
3) Yeah, that's the HQ of team darkness and it will be accessable in further releases.
5) Oscar uses the same sprite as your rival in G/S/C, while Maxime uses the sprite used by Falkner in original games. Maxime's overworld sprite should change later though.
6) Shiny pokemon ratio is now 8/65536.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
And now comes my part: I remember Beta 3.4 ending at the BBB (Lighthouse) so that is quite the progress. Also there are some quite nice changes here and there. After playing this through about 4-5 times, I come to a honest conclusion: This is the best Pokemon hack I have ever played. And when I say it, I mean it. I played all the known ones, like Prism, Light Platinum amongst many others, but this hits the spot 100% accurate for me. It just nails everything. To me, the story is general "there are bad guys who are searching for ... and you must find them before the bad guys do" but it's done in a way that you always wonder what will happen next. The towns are a little confusing, but it's alright. Also the feature to use a repel without having to freakin' select it from the backpack is really a nice addition and Game Freak could learn a thing or two from you. I still remember when the hack was completely different, now it evolved into a masterpiece. Great work Miksy91, you outdid yourself from my part.
Thank you RubyHacker! If I want in such a good mood already (of real life things going well), these kind of comments would fix that issue for sure!

The hack has some things I'd like to improve about it, but I do agree that this game "functions" really well, and there aren't many things to be critized about it (other than the storyline that is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
Thanks for the answers. But the guy i'm talking about says he will give a rare item if I give him Super Onix.
Ok, I have the Briefcase and Super Onix sidequest completed, but I seriously require some help on the other ones. I just couldn't find any clue whatsoever that could link me to any of them. Or maybe i'm just too stupid.
AxmanAMV is doing a let's play of DE in youtube and it's almost complete already and covers 5 of the 7 sidequests so far. And the remaining two are to come really soon.

Many sidequests are somewhat related to the missing pages though, so unless you can find most of them, you won't be able to complete some sidequests either. And to be precise, you need to find 5 of the 6 pages to be able to complete 6 sidequests (the last one is acquiring all the pages).
There has been discussion about the page locations in the previous pages of this thread. You could try checking some earlier posts for help too.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #663    
Old August 30th, 2013 (06:54 AM).
RubyHacker's Avatar
RubyHacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Romania
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
Once again, it is impossible to say if the next beta will be compatible with the save files you've got at the moment. If I make use of disassembly, it will definitely not be compatible, but if I don't disassemble the hack, it's possible that beta 4.0 save file indeed is compatible in beta 5. But not sure yet.

1) You won't get anything from anyone for Super Onix. A certain gentleman in Centralgate City says he offers something for Super Onix, but the implementation of that is quite bad since players won't get the "feeling" I was aiming for with the script of that gentleman guy. I should change it for further releases.
3) Yeah, that's the HQ of team darkness and it will be accessable in further releases.
5) Oscar uses the same sprite as your rival in G/S/C, while Maxime uses the sprite used by Falkner in original games. Maxime's overworld sprite should change later though.
6) Shiny pokemon ratio is now 8/65536.


Thank you RubyHacker! If I want in such a good mood already (of real life things going well), these kind of comments would fix that issue for sure!

The hack has some things I'd like to improve about it, but I do agree that this game "functions" really well, and there aren't many things to be critized about it (other than the storyline that is).


AxmanAMV is doing a let's play of DE in youtube and it's almost complete already and covers 5 of the 7 sidequests so far. And the remaining two are to come really soon.

Many sidequests are somewhat related to the missing pages though, so unless you can find most of them, you won't be able to complete some sidequests either. And to be precise, you need to find 5 of the 6 pages to be able to complete 6 sidequests (the last one is acquiring all the pages).
There has been discussion about the page locations in the previous pages of this thread. You could try checking some earlier posts for help too.
I will do that. Ok, last question for now , when I talk to Flareon he/she, wants to give me an item, but i get told that my bag is full. I've checked that it isn't, still the same problem.
Reply With Quote
  #664    
Old August 30th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
I will do that. Ok, last question for now , when I talk to Flareon he/she, wants to give me an item, but i get told that my bag is full. I've checked that it isn't, still the same problem.
That's an item package consisting of several different items. Make sure you have room for at least 5 new items, and you should receive it.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #665    
Old August 30th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
RubyHacker's Avatar
RubyHacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Romania
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
That's an item package consisting of several different items. Make sure you have room for at least 5 new items, and you should receive it.
Alright, thanks. And of course, here it comes: What exactly does the 9999BP one do? I mean, I know what it does, (don't wanna spoil it for others) but is it necessary for a sidequest or something?
Reply With Quote
  #666    
Old August 30th, 2013 (05:35 PM). Edited August 30th, 2013 by SinisterHoodedFigure.
SinisterHoodedFigure's Avatar
SinisterHoodedFigure
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
So Team Darkness of dark energy would be similar to a leadership hierarchy kinda similar to Cipher? You know, like an organization with delegated administrators, bodyguards, or benefactors? As opposed to just random mini-bosses most villainous teams have.
__________________
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q3...stal+Kaizo.ips
Reply With Quote
  #667    
Old August 30th, 2013 (10:01 PM).
yourmettychoglas
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
When I patch the 3.1 version to the 4.0 version I cannot use fly anymore. I have the badge for it. My charizard knows fly. I am not in the area that doesn't permit me to fly around I just simply cannot fly anywhere anymore. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a glitch that isn't reported? Am I not patching the game properly? Please don't ask "are you in the new area?" because I've already answered that. Please help!
Reply With Quote
  #668    
Old August 31st, 2013 (04:01 AM).
Silverlion's Avatar
Silverlion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Hi there,

It must've been 7 or 8 years since I was in a forum. And the reason I'm now here is to keep updates on the progress of Dark Energy. I've played a few hacks and none were comparable to yours.
Thank you for creating such a great game based on the greatest (in my opinion) version of Pokemon (silver). I'll make sure that my kids (in the future) play this game and not those newer versions with over 600 pokemon...

Do you have an estimate on when you will be done with this hack (I'll wait as long as need to anyway, just asking)? I know you have already spent years on it, which I find remarkable.
__________________
If you are a Deadpool fan, here is a project you may be interested in :
Facebook - Deadpool: Everyone wants Wade
Reply With Quote
  #669    
Old August 31st, 2013 (07:55 AM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
Alright, thanks. And of course, here it comes: What exactly does the 9999BP one do? I mean, I know what it does, (don't wanna spoil it for others) but is it necessary for a sidequest or something?
Yeah, it's necessary for one specific sidequest.
(There's a time limit with it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterHoodedFigure View Post
So Team Darkness of dark energy would be similar to a leadership hierarchy kinda similar to Cipher? You know, like an organization with delegated administrators, bodyguards, or benefactors? As opposed to just random mini-bosses most villainous teams have.
Kinda, yeah. There is the leader (who Maxime came to see in the intro cutscene), Maxime himself (won't spoil his part in the team), General (that lady you see in Granaldo City) and Captain. Apart from them, there may be other persons "at similar level" to the Captain who you will run into later in the game when you approach the HQ of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmettychoglas View Post
When I patch the 3.1 version to the 4.0 version I cannot use fly anymore. I have the badge for it. My charizard knows fly. I am not in the area that doesn't permit me to fly around I just simply cannot fly anywhere anymore. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a glitch that isn't reported? Am I not patching the game properly? Please don't ask "are you in the new area?" because I've already answered that. Please help!
Actually, I was just going to say that you've probably done something wrong, but then I remembered...

That is one of the reasons why I asked people to start over from the beginning instead of using beta 3.1 save file. You will never get Fly working if you use beta 3.1 save - that is because it's using "game over sequence fly protection" to prevent Fly from working.

You should really start over from the beginning though! There are lots of other things there that may not work either, and besides, you'll see a lot of new stuff if you re-start the game as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlion View Post
Hi there,

It must've been 7 or 8 years since I was in a forum. And the reason I'm now here is to keep updates on the progress of Dark Energy. I've played a few hacks and none were comparable to yours.
Thank you for creating such a great game based on the greatest (in my opinion) version of Pokemon (silver). I'll make sure that my kids (in the future) play this game and not those newer versions with over 600 pokemon...

Do you have an estimate on when you will be done with this hack (I'll wait as long as need to anyway, just asking)? I know you have already spent years on it, which I find remarkable.
Thank you I'm glad you appreciate the work I have put into this.

I have actually no idea when this hack will be complete. There is another interest I have that I should even spend much more time on than rom hacking (specifically, bowling). I've had a habit on trying to do my very best at everything I start doing, and recently, bowling had taken over the time from rom hacking.
I'll probably get back to editing Dark Energy pretty soon though, but really, I have no idea when it will be done (or when I'll even get the next beta release out). But the hack ought to be done someday
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #670    
Old August 31st, 2013 (01:30 PM).
Silverlion's Avatar
Silverlion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
If I may, I remember one thing that surprised and disappointed me a tiny bit: It's the level of the catchable super Onix. Maybe I'm the only one, but after defeating the level 70 Super Onix from the gym Leader, I expected that the Super Onix in the Lair to be at least the same level..
Have you considered raising the level?
__________________
If you are a Deadpool fan, here is a project you may be interested in :
Facebook - Deadpool: Everyone wants Wade
Reply With Quote
  #671    
Old August 31st, 2013 (07:36 PM).
yourmettychoglas
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post


Actually, I was just going to say that you've probably done something wrong, but then I remembered...

That is one of the reasons why I asked people to start over from the beginning instead of using beta 3.1 save file. You will never get Fly working if you use beta 3.1 save - that is because it's using "game over sequence fly protection" to prevent Fly from working.

You should really start over from the beginning though! There are lots of other things there that may not work either, and besides, you'll see a lot of new stuff if you re-start the game as well.

It's a great game I'd just like to say. I did end up starting again. I'm up to the part at the bridge where I think you meet roland? After you give the guy the first-aid kit and then the game crashes. It crashes as soon as he tried to move to meet you. I get a message like this: "Unknown opcode f4 at 457b"
Reply With Quote
  #672    
Old August 31st, 2013 (10:29 PM).
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlion View Post
If I may, I remember one thing that surprised and disappointed me a tiny bit: It's the level of the catchable super Onix. Maybe I'm the only one, but after defeating the level 70 Super Onix from the gym Leader, I expected that the Super Onix in the Lair to be at least the same level..
Have you considered raising the level?
Had to spend a little while thinking what you were even talking about there...

Anyway, the old crystal based Dark Future has nothing to do with this, and besides, that "Super Onix" Chuck had was a normal Onix at lv70, nothing more. The Super Onix of this hack is indeed at lv40 from the start, but all of its stats are way higher than those of Onix (so it's probably already better than a lv70 Onix or so).
I don't see any point in changing its level since your team should be at lv40 at the point when you meet it or so. Of course, you could catch Articuno (which is at lv50) already before getting to the point when you can reach Super Onix but most players wouldn't think of doing that, so it deserves to be a little "overleveled".

But yeah... if not yet at lv40, but later on (at lv60 or so), Super Onix is probably the greatest pokemon of the entire game due to being able to defeat pretty much anything besides grass and water types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmettychoglas View Post
It's a great game I'd just like to say. I did end up starting again. I'm up to the part at the bridge where I think you meet roland? After you give the guy the first-aid kit and then the game crashes. It crashes as soon as he tried to move to meet you. I get a message like this: "Unknown opcode f4 at 457b"
Hmmm... I really wonder why that happens since the script itself works 100% accurately. Sounds like you may have used a different rom file than Silver (U) rom for patching, so I'd say, return to some area you have been before (for example Area 100), use a save state there, download that Silver (U) rom and do re-patching using that. Then, rename it the same as your existing rom file, put it in the same folder as that and start playing and see if the Roland event works then. It should.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Reply With Quote
  #673    
Old September 2nd, 2013 (05:20 AM).
dahnes
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
hey im new and need help. i really want to play this rom and downloaded it a lot of times but it always says unable to load file
Reply With Quote
  #674    
Old September 4th, 2013 (05:10 AM). Edited September 4th, 2013 by aka4794.
aka4794's Avatar
aka4794
Will-o'-the-wisp
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
@Dahnes
You should use this ips file to patch original Pokemon Silver(U) rom. If you don't, the game will never run. (Other words, it's only patch not full game 'cause forum rules forbid rom uploading.)
Use Google and find 'IPS Patcher' (e.g. IPSWin), it's really easy in use .
__________________
Sorry for my horribe English ^.^'

Support for:
Reply With Quote
  #675    
Old September 4th, 2013 (01:47 PM).
SinisterHoodedFigure's Avatar
SinisterHoodedFigure
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Where could I find TM 27 Return and TM 21 Frustration, since the game seems to be missing the days of the week feature?
__________________
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q3...stal+Kaizo.ips
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.