The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old November 6th, 2011, 11:02 AM
minime010
|...I have returned...|

Nature: Gentle
Hi, Minime010 here. I am starting this thread to show me playing the fangames from the hacks section, and the games section. The cool part is, you guys get to choose the game I am playing through voting. The games will be from those 2 sections I mentioned. There will be a form to fill out at the bottom of the lets plays. To start, I'm gunna use the awesome light platinum by wesleyFG.

Light Platinum
Spoiler:

11/5/11
Spoiler:

Nothing new yet... And gamefreak owns this? Yeah right. The game is wayy to good for gamefreak .

Look! It's a messed up reindeer with antlers on it's back. And a flying puppy with wierd ears!

OMG I Think I see a dinosaur.

And now to press the A button... P-O-K-E-M-O-N.

Wow. That actually is pretty cool.

Ooooooh. Awesome title screen.

Bye awesome title screen! And now to this... ehhh not that fabulous.

Discolored Houses? I love houses like that!

OMG A GHOST!

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR GHOSTLY LANGUAGE! HABLAR ESPANOL! Oh wait... This is spanish.

Ok now I understand you. Since your the Prof., fork over the Pokemon.

No not the weird language, a pokemon! POKEMON!

Can I have the one next to you?

Are you really that rude? You have been standing right in front of me the whole time! You don't realize I'm a guy?

Mommy says that I can't tell my name to strangers.

Is that a date? Nahh I'm good. I just want that pokemon. Bye!

Where am I? Is this a dream?

Oh look! The reindeer and the dinosaur! What's up guys? Oh and there's father time and space man!

Oh, that's their names. But they're my friends! I thought they told me everything! . They don't look too happy. did the reindeer steal their food?

OMG! THEY ARE KILLING THE FREAKING REINDEER!

EARTHQUAKE!

THEY'RE ATTACKING THE REINDEER AGAIN!

THEY KILLED IT!

Who are you? Are you my mom? But you told me not to talk to strangers...

Form
3 random games(any completed games from either section):
Game you vote for:

If nobody posts, I won't think that anyone is inrested so i will just discontinue. That's why i really want people to post, so I can continue.

Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-

Last edited by minime010; September 3rd, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links