The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
"Dent, Pod, The Brother's Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!"
Airs: December 1st.

/most likely update with css when more info is released.

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:29 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I'm really looking forward for this episode and I think Yanappu learned a new move when I saw a small preview of it. I'm really glad that they are bringing Poddo back into the series. This is going to be a good fight.
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Exzessiva
~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Exzessiva Send a message via Yahoo to Exzessiva Send a message via Skype™ to Exzessiva
Pansear vs. Pansage is interesting. Fire vs. Leaf. Pansear has an elemental advantage. But we never know what new moves do they come across with.

Anyways, waiting for the episode too :D
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:37 PM
NinjaPawniard
Athos Porthos Aramis d'Artagna

Nature: Adamant
I do like the idea of this episode, so I can't wait, but I think it would have been cooler if it was Cilan versus Cress versus Chili.

JOHTO REGION FTW.
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
From what I have seen it's going to be "alright". If I had my choice I'd rather not see this and have them jump to the Kami Trio episode. Out of all the known episodes coming up this just seems like the most unappealing to me. I'd at least like to see Cress involved.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Palcks
some nights.

I think this will be a fun episode. Chili and Pansear are my favorites, so I'm hoping they win. I don't care too much about the outcome though, as long as the episode as a whole is good. (:

ever grande city forums
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:04 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palcks View Post
I think this will be a fun episode. Chili and Pansear are my favorites, so I'm hoping they win. I don't care too much about the outcome though, as long as the episode as a whole is good. (:
I see you Palcks It would be interesting to see Chili beat Cilan but I can somewhat see a tie going into this battle. This episode looks like it'll be a really good one until it goes to those two episodes coming up. Since the last few episodes haven't been great, I get the feeling this one is going to be a good one.
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Been a while since I've been very interested in an episode! This one was great; Chili's losing streak was actually used as a plot point so I'm very glad to know him losing to everyone wasn't just made up as the writers went along. The Solarbeam scene at the end with both Chili and Pansear's faces on the screen was awesome :'D

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:25 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

I loved this episode so much that I put it on my iphone. So far a very good episode that I enjoyed out of the newest episodes besides the train episode. I love being able to learn more about Poddo personality and seeing how much he needs his brothers help. I liked how Cilan managed to help him learn a new move and get him to be able to go up against Pokemon that have an a type advantage. Learning Sollarbeam was a good move for Pansear to learn, it'll defiantly help him out. I'm glad we were able to see a little bit of Cress in this as well but over all, a great episode, very well done! I hope they make another episode with Poddo and Cress.
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Not a huge fan of the episode, but at least we got to see into some of what goes on with Chili and a bit of Cress. I thought the training was funny as they were alluding to Rocky in the montage. And once again Oshawott fails miserably, I can't honestly remember last time it did something worth while. And to me I don't know why Pansear necessarily needs Solarbeam when Fire Blast is a pretty strong move in its own right.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

I enjoyed this episode. It shown a different side to gym leaders - being put out by the constant losses. We had already seen the 8th gym Sinnoh guy (forgot his name) being depressed by his constant wins, but I feel like Pod's experience must be more relevant to other gym leaders, heh. Interesting that Cress said that gym leaders were "destined" to lose to their opponents anyway. If only more episodes could be constructive like this. I loved Pod's personality, I suppose it reminds me a *little* of Barry (much more than Bel, urgh).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here