Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 18th, 2011 (01:54 PM).
Praise the sun.

Nature: Calm
I'm back!... again. Yeah, been having a lot of Internet problems which have just been resolved today. This has not been a very good week for me. But, I'll be posting shortly.

Let's go Red Team!
Old November 18th, 2011 (07:40 PM).
Queen of the Clouds

I came home much later than expected today. I tried to keep my promise about posting today so sorry for the awkward post.

Credit: Google and Tove Lo.
Old November 19th, 2011 (07:43 AM).
Praise the sun.

To the Underworld with you AT&T! Seriously, right before I post, it goes down again.

Well, now I will post, hopefully.
Old November 20th, 2011 (09:11 AM).
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
@Noob and Snow: Glad you're back, I was wondering where you guys had wandered off to.

Sorry bout being gone for a day, I skipped a class Friday and yesterday was kinda like teachers' payback. They made me come in on Saturday D: lol

Posted too. Man, come on Athena people, we're bored!

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 21st, 2011 (02:54 PM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
I posted~!

I kinda just made Luna run ahead so she and Jared could have their little showdown.
. . . Can I capture the flag while I'm there or something? Lol. . . maybe A1 should follow the path that Luna made (shouldn't be hard, she left an injured Apollo and Aphrodite boy in her wake :P) and then raid the flag while Luna has Jared distracted? Lol, then Jayson(?) would kinda be overwhelmed. Although. . . there should probably be a whole lot more action before we ends this soz. . . just watch the showdown for now, lol.
Old November 22nd, 2011 (09:46 AM).

@Nakuzami: lol It doesn't matter if I'm distracted, Jayson's the one facing the flag. Also, I don't think it would be fair if all of A1 went in and took the flag, since there can only be two guards. :/ Send one or two people in to steal the flag.

Also, Hermes guys PLEASE post. The only reason we haven't got their flag yet is because they post more often than you. No offense.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 22nd, 2011 (01:18 PM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

@Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?
Old November 22nd, 2011 (02:02 PM).
Praise the sun.

@Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.
Old November 22nd, 2011 (02:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
@Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?
No way. I want ultimate showdown now. We'll just change our showdown to one of those Take other guys out first then take each other out things. We'll kill hellhounds 'till the coast is clear and then turn on each other. :D

Quote originally posted by The Noob Hacker:
@Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.
I completely agree, man. First Josh gets swept away by the owl and warned so early on and now this. You're taking this a little too far too soon, Aura Rift.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 24th, 2011 (07:26 AM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by Karma Police.
Arrest this man

@Everyone: I'll have a post up soon, don't worry. ;D Also, the hellhounds are there to introduce some monster killing in the RP, you gotta get familiar with that too xD

Also, THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN omg that song I get a cookie now right? xD Also, yeah, can't wait to see the duel b/w Jared and Luna, it's gonna be interesting. :D

EDIT: Posted, fight the battle now! :D
Old November 24th, 2011 (05:34 PM).

Posted. NNNNoooooooozzz! Teh Artemis Cabin is on fire! Literally D:

Also, a guy called Aquataris wants to join but he posted in the IC Thread. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 24th, 2011 (11:14 PM).
Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank's Avatar
Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank is online now
I do say! I have returned. Bow to my grace!

Nature: Quiet
I would like to reserve a space for a Noble Son of Hephaestus.

Edit: Sorry, I misread where it says about OOC.

a superhero roleplay
Alex Forestveil
art by Churaka

"A destiny crossed and shared is a destiny combined. Lifes that meet and care about each other never truly seperate."- Aura Rift
Old November 25th, 2011 (12:05 PM).

WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED HELP?!

Awesome posted. That's gotta be my biggest post yet 8D

I'll save all of you'z when I recover. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 25th, 2011 (12:08 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol
Old November 25th, 2011 (12:27 PM).

LOL, Believe it or not, I was almost gonna ask for help too But I decided I'd just get sum of mah NPCs to save meh. lol.

Hades' Sword, what could it do? Hmmmm, I have a whole storyline for my character planned out now, ya'll will just have to wait and see :D

Edit" I based the sword on this, only the handle and such is Celestial Bronze and the Japanses/Chinese inscription is Greek:

Spoiler:

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 25th, 2011 (07:28 PM).
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by ~Genevieve~:
Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.
Old November 25th, 2011 (10:14 PM).
Arrest this man

HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

@Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

@Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]
Old November 26th, 2011 (05:18 AM).
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Conjurer:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[
We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3
Old November 26th, 2011 (07:40 AM).

Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:
HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

@Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

@Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]
LOL, No worries. That was just a dream (Or was it?) I'm saving the serious stuff for later. Everything will unfold soon enough.

Quote originally posted by ~Genevieve~:
We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3
Yeah, I'm on it. Hades' Sword somehow healed all my wounds, so...

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 26th, 2011 (11:56 AM).
Praise the sun.

Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.
Old November 26th, 2011 (02:32 PM).
Queen of the Clouds

I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"

Credit: Google and Tove Lo.
Old November 26th, 2011 (03:02 PM).

Quote originally posted by The Noob Hacker:
Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.
LOL, There's already a small group composed of Jared, Mark (Ares) T-J (Hermes) and some Athenas trying to gather up survivors and rally them into a cave that T-J found. To keep them safe. Maybe Jayson's group could join them in collecting survivors.

Quote originally posted by First Snow:
I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"
No idea. But I'm waiting for our GMs to reveal that. My biggest bet would be: It has something to do with Hades trying to win the war. Although I have no idea how attacking the camp would be helping his cause, he's just turning us against him. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 27th, 2011 (03:52 PM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.
Old November 27th, 2011 (04:07 PM).

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.
Good to see ya back, boi. You should go ahead and post, nobody seems to be doing anything and I'm just trying to give y'all a chance

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 27th, 2011 (11:28 PM).
Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank's Avatar
Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank is online now
I do say! I have returned. Bow to my grace!

Nature: Quiet
The reason I have not posted my SU yet is because I am stuck on the name and personality.
a superhero roleplay
Alex Forestveil
art by Churaka

"A destiny crossed and shared is a destiny combined. Lifes that meet and care about each other never truly seperate."- Aura Rift
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links