• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
All right then, I guess it's just about time for me to do some prediction work now.

Hypocrisy Mobile away!

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
@Nideous, Aww man seriously? *sigh* well thats your choice then, I'll go take you off the player list *sadface*

As for the whole no. of cabins thing, I honestly only know that Apollo and Athena are the biggest cabins and nothing more, you'll have to ask Deep :3

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Aura Rift: I thought you were the smart guy here, Athena? xD jkjk

Posted. Me and Noob Hacker (who is currently in the underworld paying for a tree) will be defending the flag. :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Wait, aren't there male children of Aphrodite as well? I mean, it sounded that way in the SU sheet, and it wouldn't be that surprising. Aphrodite is supposed to be the mother of Cupid, right? He's a dude~ So, if there are male children of Aphrodite, couldn't they charmspeak the girls(and maybe the occasional guy, lol)?

@Wymsical - Let's hope Hades doesn't make him sit in the chair of forgetfulness or whatever, 'cause then you might have to find a new guard, and we might need to go and buy a new tree/door. :P
EDIT: Also, I believe the Dionysus kids are on Blue Team~

Come on, let's get to posting to capture the flag peoples! We needs to fight each other violently and with many fatalities injuries! Plus, I think Jared and Luna need to put their skills to the test against each other. :3

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Yeah! Time to break some skulls! Wait... I'm not an Ares child. Well, you know what I mean. But what kind of arrows would I be using? Are they just flat at the tip or what?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Wymsical: Don't forget Clarisse, bruh. :P

@Nakuzami: Yes, yes there are male Aphrodite kids. :P But yeah, if they try that and the people figure out they'll pretty much end up with a kick between their legs xD;

@Noob Hacker: Well, no. The arrows WILL, and are able to pierce the skin of the kids. But, there will always be harpies around, that will provide the injured with nectar. :D

Wymsical

Years
@DeepImpact: Oooh, I didn't know we could actually pierce people's skin. And lol, aren't harpies supposed to be ugly baddies? :P

Also, yeah, you couldn't imagine it, never said there weren't any :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm SO SO SO SORRY GUYS D: I probably won't post for some time (gonna be busy/writer's block) So don't worry if Alex ain't there, Aura Rift will help ya guys out ;D I'll try and come back as soon as possible... but that'll probably be maybe day after tomorrow or smthng. :P

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I'll be able to make a post some time tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience... School is a drag.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Wymsical
challenge-accepted.jpg

I MANAGED TO GET A POST IN PEOPLE (AND START THE GAME AS WELL) Being ill really made me get some time xD;

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I'm back!... again. Yeah, been having a lot of Internet problems which have just been resolved today. This has not been a very good week for me. But, I'll be posting shortly.

Let's go Red Team!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I came home much later than expected today. I tried to keep my promise about posting today so sorry for the awkward post.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
To the Underworld with you AT&T! Seriously, right before I post, it goes down again.

Well, now I will post, hopefully.

Wymsical

Years
@Noob and Snow: Glad you're back, I was wondering where you guys had wandered off to. :P

Sorry bout being gone for a day, I skipped a class Friday and yesterday was kinda like teachers' payback. They made me come in on Saturday D: lol

Posted too. Man, come on Athena people, we're bored! :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I posted~!

I kinda just made Luna run ahead so she and Jared could have their little showdown.
. . . Can I capture the flag while I'm there or something? Lol. . . maybe A1 should follow the path that Luna made (shouldn't be hard, she left an injured Apollo and Aphrodite boy in her wake :P) and then raid the flag while Luna has Jared distracted? Lol, then Jayson(?) would kinda be overwhelmed. Although. . . there should probably be a whole lot more action before we ends this soz. . . just watch the showdown for now, lol.

Back