The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old December 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I . . . would offer to co-GM, but I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to . . .

Anyways, ZOMG, just finished book 2! Wasn't surprised by the ending, like, at all. I saw that coming, but I didn't know if it would come in this book or a future one . . . either way, I liked it. :>
Good thing I have book 3 in my backpack. *Runs over to backpack* I should have this done by the end of the week. Probably earlier, seeing as I started reading Sea of Monsters yesterday, lol.
Um . . . I might post . . . if the book doesn't distract me too much, lol xP

EDIT: ZOMG, ARTEMIS AND HER HUNTERS.
Oh . . . that is some rather useful information for the situation we are currently in . . . Guess I should keep reading, so that I'm a bit more informed on how I should write my next post. ;3
xP
EDIT2: I am officially. In love. With Artemis. xD
EDIT3: Apollo too. I love Apollo now too. X3

Last edited by Nakuzami; December 6th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
I . . . would offer to co-GM, but I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to . . .

Anyways, ZOMG, just finished book 2! Wasn't surprised by the ending, like, at all. I saw that coming, but I didn't know if it would come in this book or a future one . . . either way, I liked it. :>
Good thing I have book 3 in my backpack. *Runs over to backpack* I should have this done by the end of the week. Probably earlier, seeing as I started reading Sea of Monsters yesterday, lol.
Um . . . I might post . . . if the book doesn't distract me too much, lol xP

EDIT: ZOMG, ARTEMIS AND HER HUNTERS.
Oh . . . that is some rather useful information for the situation we are currently in . . . Guess I should keep reading, so that I'm a bit more informed on how I should write my next post. ;3
xP
EDIT2: I am officially. In love. With Artemis. xD
EDIT3: Apollo too. I love Apollo now too. X3
Nakuzami! Dude! That's my MOM!

Nakuzami! Dude! That's my UNCLE!

LOLOL.

Yeah, I figured you might like the books. I finished em all in like, what, a week? And that includes the big sequel novel THE LOST HERO.

Speaking of THE LOST HERO, I think, well that's just pure speculation but meh, that our GMs, and a lot of the other people here, have no idea about this sequel pair of novels. For extra info, you can look it up here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Neptune

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 7th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymsical View Post
Nakuzami! Dude! That's my MOM!

Nakuzami! Dude! That's my UNCLE!

LOLOL.

Yeah, I figured you might like the books. I finished em all in like, what, a week? And that includes the big sequel novel THE LOST HERO.

Speaking of THE LOST HERO, I think, well that's just pure speculation but meh, that our GMs, and a lot of the other people here, have no idea about this sequel pair of novels. For extra info, you can look it up here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Neptune
She's my mom too.

And my uncle too!

I could finish them in a week, I'm halfway through Titan's Cure as it is and just got the fourth one, but . . . well, at this rate, I might lol, and I'm not even reading them that much.

Well, I've heard about 'em. They're in my school library, and my friends have basically all read them. I'm just going to finish the main Percy Jackson series first, lol.

O, hai, since the hunters are like, immortal and everything, would these be . . . basically the same hunters as the ones in the books?
And . . . Artemis would look like a 12 year old girl . . . interesting, we're older than our mom! xD
Old December 8th, 2011, 03:07 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
@Wymsical: YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME, BOI! >:D I've already read The Lost Hero and Son of Neptune quite some time ago :P Also, I didn't currently want people making references to that, sooooo I asked people to not involve Roman Mythology.... for now >:D

@Nakuzami: Not necessary, I mean, the gods can take any form that they wish, so yeah, I leave it up to you and Wymsical to decide whether she is a 12 year old girl or a 89 year old woman in a wheelchair xD

Also, you wanna co GM? :P It's up to you, I'd like somebody to help me with this RP, since well I'm gonna get busy now xD
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Wymsical

@Nakuzami: Ewwww, gross.

Why would Artemis be a 12 year old girl? I'm just gonna stick to middle-aged mom thanks. xD

@DeepImpact: Orly? I was just curious that you didn't mention it before.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

@Wymsical: I'm pretty sure I did mention that somewhere... don't remember where though xD;
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Wymsical

Well, are you gonna/did you post in the IC thread yet, cuz it's really goin' down.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 8th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Nakuzami: Ewwww, gross.

Why would Artemis be a 12 year old girl? I'm just gonna stick to middle-aged mom thanks. xD

@DeepImpact: Orly? I was just curious that you didn't mention it before.
Because she stated in The Titan's Curse that a 12 year old girl was her favorite form, as it was the average age of her hunters. The oldest hunter being Zoe Nightshade, whom was killed and replaced by Thalia. So . . . I'm assuming these aren't the same hunters, unless we want a child of Zues running around?

Plan to ever make references to The Kane Chronicles? Lol . . . that could bring up some conflict, what with the Egyptian Gods and all. :P

@-DeepImpact- - Co-GMing? Hm . . . I dunno, honestly, lol. I might~
Wait . . . I think everybody died? xD
OOOOOOOOOH, Also, I either want to make some edits to Luna . . . for now her weapons for simplicity, either that or have her get better weapons later on, as I now know how a bunch of Percy Jackson things function, lol.
Mainly the edit was going to be having the bow either turn into a hairclip (like the one Bianca found in Hephaestus's junkyard, right before she died (let's see how death goes for the daughter of Hades'. I already basically know though, in a sense, lol.) or . . . like how the hunters' bows seem to just appear on their backs when they need them, and disappear when they don't.
Old December 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Wymsical

Quote:

Because she stated in The Titan's Curse that a 12 year old girl was her favorite form, as it was the average age of her hunters. The oldest hunter being Zoe Nightshade, whom was killed and replaced by Thalia. So . . . I'm assuming these aren't the same hunters, unless we want a child of Zues running around?

Plan to ever make references to The Kane Chronicles? Lol . . . that could bring up some conflict, what with the Egyptian Gods and all.

@-DeepImpact- - Co-GMing? Hm . . . I dunno, honestly, lol. I might~
Wait . . . I think everybody died? xD
OOOOOOOOOH, Also, I either want to make some edits to Luna . . . for now her weapons for simplicity, either that or have her get better weapons later on, as I now know how a bunch of Percy Jackson things function, lol.
Mainly the edit was going to be having the bow either turn into a hairclip (like the one Bianca found in Hephaestus's junkyard, right before she died (let's see how death goes for the daughter of Hades'. I already basically know though, in a sense, lol.) or . . . like how the hunters' bows seem to just appear on their backs when they need them, and disappear when they don't.
ORLY? I didn't remember that. Looks like my knowledge is getting rusty, or maybe I just don't pay attention to details. Alright. Thing is, she already appeared to Jared in his vision as a middle-aged woman. But do whatever ya like.

BTW, I have great plans for Jared and the Hades' Sword thing, if it doesn't interrupt with the basic storyline. It's a character development thing.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Wymsical

Okay, you guys, we seriously need to get this RP moving.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I posted today :3 finally remembered
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Fine, I'll try to post soon. Mind you it's not one of my top priorities. :T
Mind you actually finishing the Percy Jackson Series is of a higher priority, as someone decided that they were going to keep the only copy of The Last Olympian way past the due date, so my school librarian had to hunt down the book just for me. While I was waiting, I read about a third of The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramind.
I swear, Rick Riordan is probably going to write a series on Norse Mythology next and have Zues and Thor duking it out about who is better with their powers over Lightning and Thunder. :/ Would be entertaining, but still xD

But~ I will attempt a post soon. Now that I have a whole world's worth more understanding for how the Percy Jackson stuff works, I might be able to make this all sound a bit better in my posts, lol.
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Nature: Adamant
I'm, not sure if you guys have noticed, but a hellhound has me pinned to the ground. I'd really appreciate help. It's getting kind of heavy and I'm barely holding from eating my face. This is why I'm not posting. I'm not sure if Wymsical meant myself as the fourteen-year-old kid he helped. If so, please note that Dionysus is not my father! If no one has helped my by tomorrow I'm heaving that canine off myself and rejoining the fight. So no matter what I'll be posting tomorrow, but I agree. Don't let this epic RP die. Let us preserve the awesomeness that is Greek gods!
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Wymsical

@Genevieve: Thank you.

@Nakuzami: Yeah, you should probably understand the series before posting more.

@Beegu: No, I did help a kid from the Dionysus guys, not you. I must have forgotten all about you. Heh, I'll post saving you, I guess.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

Sorry that I have been inactive. I'll be able to start on a catch up post on Friday.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old December 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Nakuzami: Yeah, you should probably understand the series before posting more.
Finally, I'm on The Lost Hero. I also read about half of The Red Pyramid, but I'll finish that after The Lost Hero/Son of Neptune.
Heheheh, I laughed near the end of The Last Olympian when the Susan B. Anthony statue was strangling the Frederick Douglass statue. Two of my local connections, strangling each other~ Wait . . . oops . . . I hope I didn't give too much away right there. If any of you aren't too lazy to go do some research O3O

Okay . . . I have to post in *Foreigners, Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, and then I'll post here. I don't think I have too many other places to post . . . they've mostly all died . . .

I'm assuming you're taking the temporary/perhaps permanent GMing duties, Wymsical? If the RP lasts, that is . . . if it doesn't, maybe I'll make one later. As it is, I'm going to write a fanfic (hopefully, if I'm not too lazy) but . . . well, I'm thinking the main character will be a child of Morpheus, so it'll focus more on the children of the minor gods (Morpheus, Hecate, Iris, Hebes, etc.)
Old December 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Finally back! Oh, Internet, how I have missed you... I need to get outside more. Seriously, that was just pathetic. I can't believe how much I'm going to have to catch up I've probably missed so mu....

Or not. Not moving very fast are we? Personally, I think it would be best to start wrapping up this hellhound business and move on. No reason for the first battle sequence to last the entirety of the RP.
Old December 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Wymsical

Quote:

Finally, I'm on The Lost Hero. I also read about half of The Red Pyramid, but I'll finish that after The Lost Hero/Son of Neptune.
Heheheh, I laughed near the end of The Last Olympian when the Susan B. Anthony statue was strangling the Frederick Douglass statue. Two of my local connections, strangling each other~ Wait . . . oops . . . I hope I didn't give too much away right there. If any of you aren't too lazy to go do some research O3O

Okay . . . I have to post in *Foreigners, Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, and then I'll post here. I don't think I have too many other places to post . . . they've mostly all died . . .

I'm assuming you're taking the temporary/perhaps permanent GMing duties, Wymsical? If the RP lasts, that is . . . if it doesn't, maybe I'll make one later. As it is, I'm going to write a fanfic (hopefully, if I'm not too lazy) but . . . well, I'm thinking the main character will be a child of Morpheus, so it'll focus more on the children of the minor gods (Morpheus, Hecate, Iris, Hebes, etc.)
Yeah, that part was hilarious.

No, I'm almost sure that at least DeepImpact will be back. If not, then yes, I will take over. If it dies, I'm going to create another Percy Jackson RP myself, so don't bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
Finally back! Oh, Internet, how I have missed you... I need to get outside more. Seriously, that was just pathetic. I can't believe how much I'm going to have to catch up I've probably missed so mu....

Or not. Not moving very fast are we? Personally, I think it would be best to start wrapping up this hellhound business and move on. No reason for the first battle sequence to last the entirety of the RP.
Exactly. I hope DeepImpact gets back soon to end it.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 17th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, that part was hilarious.

No, I'm almost sure that at least DeepImpact will be back. If not, then yes, I will take over. If it dies, I'm going to create another Percy Jackson RP myself, so don't bother.

Exactly. I hope DeepImpact gets back soon to end it.
It was~

Oh, mine would probably be drastically different than yours.
If you did make one, would you have much focus on the minor gods? When I write my fanfic, the main character is most likely going to be a child of Morpheus. :>

Sa.mar.tha! Sa.mar.tha! Sa.mar.tha! Let's go Samartha!!

Ugh, life has been distracting. I'm not going to say that I will post in a definite amount of time, because I'd probably be lying @.@
Old December 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Wymsical

@Nakuzami:

Yeah, probably. Actually, mine is going to be focusing more on the Roman Forms of the gods. If you've read The Lost Hero far enough, you'll know that the gods have an alternate Roman form, contrary to their usual Greek form. (Example: Zeus in Greek form, Jupiter in Roman form) My Roleplay would be focusing on the Roman demigod camp. Hope I didn't give ya too many a spoiler there. Merry Christmas. xD

Who the heck is Samartha?

Don't sweat it, we all have stories like that. Internet isn't top priority after all.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 17th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Nakuzami:

Yeah, probably. Actually, mine is going to be focusing more on the Roman Forms of the gods. If you've read The Lost Hero far enough, you'll know that the gods have an alternate Roman form, contrary to their usual Greek form. (Example: Zeus in Greek form, Jupiter in Roman form) My Roleplay would be focusing on the Roman demigod camp. Hope I didn't give ya too many a spoiler there. Merry Christmas. xD

Who the heck is Samartha?

Don't sweat it, we all have stories like that. Internet isn't top priority after all.
I'm a little ways into Lost Hero, but I already knew all of that. I knew that before I started reading the book. :/ I tend to figure out some . . . apparently large plot devices before I either get to them, or read the book. I knew Jason was Thalia's brother before I read the book, but after like, chapter 2 or something it's painfully obvious.
We need minor god focus! That's the whole point of the deal Percy made at the end of The Last Olympian. He freaking passed up immortality for that deal (and so he could make smex with Annabeth and live with other peoples)

. . . Um . . . ? Take of the a at the end and you get -DeepImpact-, but I call him Samartha. You'd know that if you'd join us all in the RP Lounge on FB 030

Truth. >:3
Old December 18th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Wymsical

@Nakuzami:

Hey, hey, calm down. And keep it discrete, what are you, a perv-to-be or somethin'? xD

You mean it's his real name? Alright, whatever. No need to talk about that here. I'm not on facebook, for your information, social websites are for losers.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 19th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

OH GUYS I'M SO SORRY.

My life's been really busy these days, and this situation will probably continue till like mid March, when my exams end :C I'm gonna have time to only RP in one or 2 RPs, so I'll co-GM this one, but well... activity's gonna be a bit low :<

As for now, if Wymsical/Nakuzami is ready to co-GM the RP, I'll be happy to move this along. :>
Old December 19th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Wymsical

Hmmm, yeah. I have more free time on my hands now, so it should work. I'll co-GM. So I'll just go ahead and finish the hellhound thing now.

Links To Be Added Soon
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here