The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 16th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post

I actually seldom use Lucario, really only in Explorers of Sky(Even then he's only a Riolu).

Okay. I just had reaper teddy bears on the mind (i.e. Teddiursa with a scythe) and I thought it could be... entertaining to RP as that. :3

Hm... banners... I don't really use them much, but maybe I'll make one with Sai[nan] on it~?

I'll get working on my History now, maybe expand a bit on other sections if I come up with something.
Naw, I didn't mean mainly you. I was generalizing. xD

LOL, That would actually be pretty cool

Contributions are welcomed with open arms, but you don't have to go making a new banner when we already have some. Otherwise nobody would use the banners already made. xD Also, what is Sainan? lol

Ya, ok. Remember not to take too long for your SU. I think we should put up a deadline if people start taking too long for their SUs. Just an if, but... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Rift View Post
Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Agnol Arkham

Title: "Essentia Obscura" (Latin for Dark Essense)

Pokemon Species: Dusknoir

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...heDarkHell.jpg

He is like your average dusknoir only a hidden hatred, darkness and raw evil has twisted and tortured his body to the limit. In order to control this slow painful death he wears shackles that hold it back using psychic energy.

Personality:

History: (All the events, important ones mostly, that have lead up to your life at this moment.)

Moveset: 4 min, 6 max

(Will finish soon)
I like it. This is lookin' good. Yayz! Someone else for meh to torture control kill ....fight alongside...? *Nervous chuckle* xD Glad that's one more Silver Tribe spot cleared up. :3

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymsical View Post
Naw, I didn't mean mainly you. I was generalizing. xD
Quote:

LOL, That would actually be pretty cool :P

Contributions are welcomed with open arms, but you don't have to go making a new banner when we already have some. :P Otherwise nobody would use the banners already made. xD Also, what is Sainan? lol

Ya, ok. Remember not to take too long for your SU. I think we should put up a deadline if people start taking too long for their SUs. Just an if, but... lol
I know, I was just saying.

Wouldn't it? Cute, psychotic, deadly, everything we love in a Teddiursa!

Um, did you even look at my SU? Lol. Sainan's my character, an Absol, so the banner I mentioned would probably be specific to me~ :3

I won't. It should be done soon, I only really need the History. Speaking of which... *Goes off to plot/type*

EDIT: Would it be okay if I give Sainan a move like Spark/Shock Wave or something? His father's a Zebstrika, so I thought that maybe he could get a "special" move from him.

EDIT2: Finished up History and added a little to Appearance, so I guess I'm done. Unless, of course, you allow me to have one of the moves I asked about in the last edit. :3

Last edited by Nakuzami; November 16th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Okay I lengthened my history and tweaked my personality a bit. I hope this is acceptable now.
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:28 PM
SV
It was justified

@Nazukami I looked it up, and found that Absols can learn Thunder or Thunderbolt with TMs. Although there are no TMs or HMS IN THE RP, I will allow you to have one of those, but not Shock Wave or Spark. Other than that, you are accepted, with the little detail in mind that this event, the battle with the Silver Tribe did not actually last 2 years, but a little over 1. Still, that is a small detail. Everything else is fine.

@Greiger That is well done, you are accepted now. However, I would like to point out that my character has not actually assumed leadership of the Gold Tribe. I wanted it to be a more open-ended discussion in the RP that perhaps one of you guys would take over, but that is miniscule. Overall, well done. Accepted.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Wymsical

I agree with vegeta, both of youz are In

@Nakuzami: Oooh, sorry, I was in a rush when I read your SU and I thought it was Sinan

Hmm, yeah, if everyone did that then what would be the point of the banners I (or anybody else who contributed) made though? LOL, Still, do as you wish.

@Greiger: While I agree with vegeta on your acceptance, I am still a bit discouraged by your Appearance section size. Still, the history section was of formidable size, so welcome to the best RP ever. :D

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
@Nazukami I looked it up, and found that Absols can learn Thunder or Thunderbolt with TMs. Although there are no TMs or HMS IN THE RP, I will allow you to have one of those, but not Shock Wave or Spark. Other than that, you are accepted, with the little detail in mind that this event, the battle with the Silver Tribe did not actually last 2 years, but a little over 1. Still, that is a small detail. Everything else is fine.
Yeah, I knew that. I was just hoping for something like Spark since it's a physical move, and other than Razor Wind, Sainan's moveset is physical.
As in it happened a year ago? I just kinda guessed on that part, going off of how Wymsical's character evolved at age 30 before the Silver Tribe incident and that she is now 32... whatever, lol.

@Wymsical - I guess you-er... you're banners, would be rendered pointless then. :P But I don't think that making those banners would be all that time consuming~ In order to make my banner I'd have to re-download GIMP anyways, and I probably won't do that anytime soon...
Old November 16th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Alright! Reserve me a spot for the Silver Tribe! Man, I love being on the Bad- A$$ side.

Anyway, joking aside, sign me up for Silver Tribe. I was in the last two, and I am not being left out on this one for sure!
Disease Deoxys
Old November 16th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Yagerbomb
←Apple Jack

Joining is required.

Side: Silver
Name: Claydon
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
Appearance: (A paragraph or so, detail if you have any extra details apart from your normal Pokemon appearance. Picture is fine as well.)
Personality: (How do you act? How do you act around others? Etc.)
History: (All the events, important ones mostly, that have lead up to your life at this moment.)
Moveset:
Poison Jab-Hammer Arm
Ice Fang-Dragon Rush
Earthquake-Earth Power

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Old November 16th, 2011, 10:18 PM
SV
It was justified

@Silver Rogue Alright! Reserved

@Yagerbomb Reserved

By the way, I have changed my Title in my SU to avoid confusion.

Last edited by SV; November 16th, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:27 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
I agree with the Co-GM, you are both accepted, however, miltankRancher, I would point out that, by some stroke of chance, my character's title, and you name "Gladius" happen to be the same. To avoid confusion, I would suggest you change it. Unless, of course, you are too attached to it, in which case I can change mine. Let me know what you decide.
You should of have waited. I was ready to change my name and title, but hey, you did. Anyway, thanks!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Wymsical

@Nakuzami: You just want to feel exclusive because vegeta and I have THE AWESOMEST BANNERS EVAR! our very own banners. xD

@Supervegeta: Hold your horses there my friend. If I, Silver Rogue, Aura Rift, and Yagerbomb all had a spot in the Silver tribe, it would exceed the number of spots allowed (3) :/

@Everyone: Just so you know, banner contributions and any art stuff is appreciated. I don't mind getting my a$$ kicked getting beat in the art competition, I suck anyway. So please, feel free. Just please don't ALL go making banners of your characters, that would make the contribution system totally useless. And that would really be a shame considering none of the great banners you made would be put to use :/ So don't be jealous like Nakuzami.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Conjurer
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
I added an RP sample to my SU, if anyone cares. It's just to help you visualize Felicia's character, since I don't think my SU stresses the "sassy" and "sarcastic" points in her personality enough.

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.
Old November 17th, 2011, 10:37 AM
SV
It was justified

@Wymsical Remember, dude, you and I don't count as slots. We're already IN the RP. As for 3 spots in the Silver Tribe...yes, that's a problem. I guess I'll decide by whoever finishes their Su first, or who has a better one.

@Conjurer That's appreciated! Thanks.

Old November 17th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Wymsical

@Supervegeta: Aww, I feel left out. LOL jk. Yeah, I know, maybe it shouldn't be a speed competition as much as it is a quality competition. I say the two people with the best SUs get the spot. :3

@Conjurer: Yes that is appreciated, thanks. :D

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 17th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Nakuzami: You just want to feel exclusive because vegeta and I have THE AWESOMEST BANNERS EVAR! our very own banners. xD

@Everyone: Just so you know, banner contributions and any art stuff is appreciated. I don't mind getting my a$$ kicked getting beat in the art competition, I suck anyway. So please, feel free. Just please don't ALL go making banners of your characters, that would make the contribution system totally useless. And that would really be a shame considering none of the great banners you made would be put to use :/ So don't be jealous like Nakuzami.
And I don't feel like using the Umbreon/Gardevoir/whater-that-last-one-was banners, plus I might make mine a bit differently. :P

Yes, you do. You're just jealous of me and my amazingness~!

If it matters at all, I changed Detect to Thunder if you hadn't already seen.
Also, if my input matters at all, I too think it should be a quality competition! ...*Ignored: Crickets chirp* I see how it is. -3-

And... how many people are accepted so far? Me... Greiger I believe, and... anyone?
Old November 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
SV
It was justified

You, Greiger, Conjurer, and miltankRancher have been accepted so far.

And yes, I agree, quality over speed, but I'm not gonna wait around forever, after all.

Old November 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Wymsical

@Nakuzami: Alright, whatever you say. I just don't want EVERYONE making their own banners. LOL, Your amazingness? Your amazingness is a hundred times more pathetic than a Stunfisk.

@Supervegeta: Same here, there should be a deadline of about...a week? Give or take a few days However, Aura Rift was the first to call a Silver Tribe spot, he should not be excluded from the RP. The competition is between Silver Rogue and Yagerbomb.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
SV
It was justified

@Wymsical It doesn't matter who was first or last, bro. They should all get equal say in it. The "competition" is between all three.

By the way, on a side note, I will be going to visit some relatives up north for Thanksgiving from Monday until Wednesday or Thursday. I will have limited internet connection while over there. I will probably start the RP once I get back.

Old November 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

....crap. Alright, I love a good competition! Well, I hope to have my SU by this weekend, although possibly earlier depending on how much I decide to procrastinate with my homework!

Anyway, Yagerbomb, may the best RPer win!

Also, to Vegeta, do I need to include a sample RP? I have RPed with you before, sooo.......?
Disease Deoxys

Last edited by Silver Rogue; November 17th, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old November 17th, 2011, 07:37 PM
SV
It was justified

@Silver Rogue Nah, dude, you don't need a RP Sample. Just get your SU when you can.

Old November 17th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Yay! I just spent the past 3 hours writing my SU, and it is the most fun SU I have ever written! Oh, by the way, I'm only about half done, and I definitely want to edit some more parts as well. I am thinking that it will be up by tomorrow night, or maybe Saturday morning. But it will be up soon. :D
Disease Deoxys
Old November 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Wahaha, being down with fever gave me time to create mah character! :D Also Vegeta if you ask me for a RP sample I'm going to kick your @$$ xD Well, it's Replicus from Odyssey 2... except, he's revamped.

Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Title: Fallax (Latin for Deceiver)

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance: Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor.

Moveset: 4 min, 6 max

Will finish later xP
Old November 18th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Wymsical

@Vegeta: Yeah, good point. Also, yeah, I know. You should really take me up to meet 'em, I need a good old break from my parents. xD

@Silver Rogue: Unless this is a behemoth of an SU, it took you three hours to make it? LOL, That's unusually long. I'll be expecting something seriously sweet, brotha :D

@-DeepImpact-: WE NEED TO SEE YOUR CAPABILITY, SOLDIER! XD jk

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 18th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

I'll try to get SU up Sunday this last week sucked so I had almost no time (or will) to deal with RPing...
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

I think I left my sanity back in the second paragraph. Seriously though? I think that I need to teach myself the meaning of going overboard. Anyway, have fun reading 2000+ words SV! Also, I think that I may edit some things in this. I think my personality could be improved, and I kinda ran out of steam towards the end of the history....maybe. I don't know. Anyways, I should probably stop rambling.

Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Krystal

Title: Ignitus

Pokemon Species: Flareon

Appearance: Krystal is slightly larger than the normal sized Flareon, standing at 2’ 4’’ and weighs about 60 pounds. She also has somewhat longer fur around her neck and on her head, and it is slightly darker than a normal Flareon’s fur color. She has a burn around her left eye (see history) which leaves the left side of her face partly disfigured and blinding her in her left eye. She lets the fur on her head fall down over her face, positioning it so that it conceals the left side of her face to cover her burn. Her ears are slightly larger as well. Krystal’s eyes are a dark purple color instead of the normal black color for other Flareons. She wears a small necklace around her neck that holds a small shard of a fire stone, the stone which she used to evolve. She takes great pride in her fur and insists on having it groomed each morning before taking care of other duties. As a result, her fur is sleek and shiny. She takes extra care to looking better before torturing prisoners.

Personality: Krystal is vain. She takes great pride in looking beautiful and insists on looking her best every day. She cares greatly what others think of her, but not mostly for beauty, but for her battle prowess. She believes in doing the best she can, while looking the best she can. She can be quite rude and sarcastic, although no one usually challenges her. She enjoys the company of others, and can’t stand to be alone for very long. She even will go to the extreme of holding a conversation with a prisoner, and she has found that a very interesting way of torture in itself. She does not enjoy seeing others in pain as much as some do, but she will go to that if there are no other options. She is also very smart. She likes to think things through before she does things, and will often stay silent when at a gathering of the other Sentinels because she thinks everything through. Krystal can also have quite the temper. When angered, she heats her body to extreme temperatures, causing intense waves of heat to wash over those around her. She usually gets angry when someone insults her about something she said or did, or how she looks.

History: Krystal grew up as an Eevee a few miles out of Eternity City with her mother and father. They lived in a small house in a small valley by a small creek. Krystal’s whole world was small, and for a time, she knew very little of the outside world. Her parents were farmers. Her father, a Leafeon, would tend to crops in the summer, and her mother, a Glaceon, would protect the crops from snow in the winter. For years, she grew up as an only child in a small world, the seasons flying by like dust in the wind. This passage of time meant little to Krystal, who helped her father with crops in the summer, and was homeschooled in the winter by her mother. She would play in the woods and in the creek, and cared little for how she looked or what little others she saw thought about her, she only cared about the love of her parents and her joyous young life.

The only real friend that she had was a Buizel named Derek. Derek would visit her often, his family lived a few miles up the river and he would swim down the creek so they could play together. They would play for hours on end with each other, only being called home by parents or grumbling stomachs. Krystal always dreamed of evolving into a Vaporeon so that she could play and swim in the water more like Derek, and even begged her parents to give her a water stone so that she could evolve. But her parents chided her saying that evolution was a life-changing event, and that she should wait until she was more mature to make her decision. She respected her parents and did not evolve for many years, and her life flashed by in childhood bliss. It was a simple life, but she loved it.

But it could not last. It happened on a cold day in December. She had had played for a little while with Derek, but the days were very short and very cold, so they could not play for long. Krystal had gone home early, past the field of now harvested crops, the only thing remaining being small lumps where winter squash lay slowly growing, waiting for spring to come before becoming ready to eat. She shook the snow off her back before pushing the door open and entering the house. The fireplace was lit, and although neither of her parents liked fire, heating the house in the winter was nice. She sat with her father close to the fire for hours, drinking hot chocolate and listening to him tell her stories of long ago deeds done by heroes of the Alpha Alliance. It was not often that her father told her about the outside world, and these stories seemed unreal in her young naïve mind. Only being stories, but she enjoyed them nonetheless, stories about wars with a strange order called the Neoverse, and Dark Tournaments that happened ages ago, with long dead characters. After many hours of her father narrating adventures, he fell silent, and they watched the fire together in silence, finishing off their hot chocolate. Krystal feel asleep with epic tales and heroes names blending together in her clouded dreams, her imagination running wild. She dreamed of being beside heroes of old named Kent, and Silver, and Neptune, and Ambrosia, and many others. She dreamed of fighting battles, killing evil emperors and fighting herself in mysterious tournaments. Then she woke up to the fire.

She awoke from her slumber to see flames dancing before her eyes. In the cloudy mix between sleep and being awake, she thought that she was staring at the fireplace. She must have fallen asleep on her father’s shoulder, and awoke to seeing the contained flames of the fireplace. Then she realized what was really happening. She shook the blankets of her bed off of her, and quickly climbed to her feet to find her small wooden house effectively ablaze. Wild flames danced before her eyes. Not the small contained flames of the fireplace, but large swooping flames that devoured all fuel in it’s path. Before she could move, the flames reached her open doorway, trapping her in her room. Not knowing what do, she yelled out to her mother and father. The smoke stung her eyes and throat, turning her voice raspy and causing tears to stream from her eyes. Then, from through the burning doorway, Krystal caught a glimpse of her mother, sweating from the intense heat. Her mother shouted out something, but through the crackling of the flames, it was impossible to make out. Then her mother tossed something to her, an instant before a crossbeam from the ceiling collapsed on top of her, burying her under burning debris. Krystal starred in horror, unable to remove her eyes from the pile of wreckage where her mother had been just a moment before. Unable to comprehend what had just happened, she stood immobilized in fear and shock, not knowing what to do next as the fire burned on in front of her. A flaming piece of wood fell from the ceiling, landing on the left side of her face, bringing her back into reality once again. She quickly picked up the object her mother had thrown her without even looking at it, and hustled under the bed, the only thing she could think to do. Then she closed her eyes, and willed the torture to be over, for her to just wake up and realize that it had all been a dream, just as it had been earlier. But it didn’t.

Krystal awoke the next morning among the wreckage of her house. All of the wood was burnt away, and only the stone structures remained. A thick layer of ash coated everything in sight, and the ground still smoke where the remains of the fire slowly burnt themselves out. Krystal lay there, in the place where she had grown up, and wondered why she had survived. Then she realized that she had evolved, and the thing that her mother had thrown to her had been a fire stone. Her mother’s last action had been preserving Krystal’s life. Normally, she would have been happy upon evolving, but the circumstances left no joy in her. It also bothered her that she had become the essence of the very thing that had destroyed her house, her family, her life as she knew it. Krystal also realized that the chunk of burning wood that had struck her face had burned her badly, leaving an ugly scar that would remain with her for the rest of her life, as well as leaving her blind in her left eye.

Krystal stayed with Derek’s family for a few months after the fire. Krystal hardly spoke, hardly ate, and hardly slept. She was not living, only going through the motions of living. Her life became an empty shell of what it had once been. Derek tried to cheer her up, but she just became more and more depressed. She would just sit at the window in Derek’s house, looking off into the distance, remembering the last night that she had with her parents. Krystal’s life had become empty and without any joy or motivation. Derek’s parents decided after a couple months that Krystal should live with someone in the city; maybe a change of environment would help her. For the next year and a half, she moved around various cities, living with many different other Pokémon. Life was without joy for her.

One and a half years later, she was walking to her current foster parent’s house from getting groceries. A Hitmonchan stepped out of an alley and demanded that she give him everything that she had. She fearfully obeyed the Pokémon’s demands, and unloaded the bag she was carrying and started giving things to him. Then she jumped as she heard a voice behind her ordering her to stop. She turned around and saw a member of Gold Tribe looking at the Hitmonchan. The Hitmonchan quickly ran off, and the Gold Tribe Pokémon started to help her with her things. As she walked home from the encounter, she was reminded of the night where her father had told her the stories about Gold Tribe doing good deeds and helping other Pokémon. Within the week, she had enrolled and been accepted at the Gold Tribe Academy.

Now Krystal had motivation in her life. Before she had no sense of purpose, but now she had something to work for. Having a goal in mind brought Krystal out of her depression, and she worked towards being a member of Gold Tribe wholeheartedly. She was an excellent student and quickly exceled. Her teachers loved how she worked with passion, but they were concerned that she did not have very many friends. She was never very social in the GTA, and one student continually harassed her, laughing at the burn scar on her face and calling her ugly. The student did not remain in the academy for very long, but the effect lasted. She became very concerned with what others thought of her. She grew out her hair on her head and let it fall over her burn mark, hiding the ugly scar from others. After a few years in the academy, when she was nineteen, she graduated and became a member of Gold Tribe.

Her depression had almost completely left her, now that she had a purpose and something that she wanted to do with her life. She would often think that her parents would be proud of her being in Gold Tribe and helping people. She quickly rose through the ranks, and after a few years in Gold Tribe, Krystal was assigned to join a group of Pokémon being led by Auron on a journey to explore outside of the Alpha Alliance. She was excited to be on the journey, although she would miss not being with some of her friends in Gold Tribe while she was gone. Auron had liked her from the start of the journey, and promoted her to be one of the eight leaders of the expedition. Krystal did not understand why Auron had promoted her, but she was grateful and felt a sense of pride from the praise of one so high in rank. She left with the group on the journey, but did not return the same….

Krystal was not the same after the journey. After the group returned, she became vainer and had a stronger sense of self importance. She looked down on others around her a believed that she should be ordering them around. She played a major part in some of the battles between Silver Tribe and Gold Tribe.

Moveset: Flame Charge, Superpower, Overheat, Toxic, Flame Thrower, Shadow Ball
Disease Deoxys
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here