Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Emerald Chance

Title: "Healer"

Pokemon Species: Blissey

Appearance: She wears a necklace that has the gold tribe symbol on it.

Personality: Emerald is a very caring and compassionate Pokemon. She will never not help a Pokemon that is in need no matter what it is. Be it illness, getting food, or defending themselves. She hates to feel any type of sadness especially since she is so sensitive to it. She isn't afraid to take charge in a tragic situation though, she will stay calm 90% of the time, because she is very level headed and not one to panic. She is underestimated a lot though, some see her as just a healer who can't defend herself, but honestly she can take care of herself in a fight. After all she's not a weak Pokemon, she at times will use the fact she's underestimated against her enemies.

Another thing about Emerald is that she strongly believes that things happen for a reason. She believes that fate decides who lives and dies when, it also determines war and the outcome of fights. Some Pokemon may call her crazy but she will be firm in her beliefs. That's part of why she will never give up in whatever she does. Emerald is the type of Pokemon who will fight til her last breath for what she believes in. After all, she thinks there is no point in fighting if you A. You don't believe in what your fighting for, and B. Your not willing to die for what you believe in. She tries her best to teach these things to others, but she will never try to force her beliefs on others.

History: Emerald was raised by just her mother Ruby who cared deeply for her. When Emerald was still a young Happiny she would carry a round stone in her pouch wanting to be just like her mother. She would always get upset when she didn't have one. She always loved to play with the other baby Pokemon in Eternity City and she did so every day as she grew older, though after she picked up an oval stone and evolved into a Chansey things changed.

Her mother was determined for Emerald to have a better life than she did and so she started having her work hard at training. She was worked hard every day learning about caring for her eggs, healing other Pokemon, and being able to fight. At this point Emerald was 8 years old. The training kept on and she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved doing it, since it made her stronger. By the time she was 14 her mother deemed her ready and sent her off to Gold City. It would be another year before Emerald proved herself and became a member of the gold tribe. Emerald kept with her training herself until she grew close to her time to evolve. Then it happened. The Silver Tribe attacked. Emerald fought hard against the Silver Tribe, but all she could do was escape. She tried her best to make it back to Eternity City and eventually she did. But after it was taken over by the Silver tribe, she found out then she had lost her mother. Swearing to make her mother proud Emerald traveled until she reached Albia, where she swore to fight the Silver Tribe until her dying breath.

Moveset: Heal Pulse, Softboiled, Take Down, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Protect

Last edited by SylveonStar; August 26th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
That's a really nice banner, Necrum. :Oc Maybe I'll use it one day if I ever use a more abstract theme haha.

ALSO YAY FINALLY ALBIA! I think positioning Deluge somewhere in the Gold Tribe's line of fire is a good idea? Perhaps make him the interceptor of sorts, since the Courtyard seems to be quite densely populated atm. xD Certainly not atop the tower though, since I don't see any way that could be resolved without Deluge dying eventually, but if they're on their way to rescue Gallant and The Swift then there's a good place for Deluge to hold ground?

Old August 22nd, 2012, 10:23 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
A heads up that I will not be very active on PC from Friday until Sunday. I'll be back to posting form on Sunday night.

I'll review your SU then, Genevieve.

@Saturated Hue- Yea, it's best you hang tight until the towers are out of the picture, and then get into the picture, really at any location you like. Everywhere will soon be bustling with activity.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:13 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
@that guy who roleplays Sovereign he looks like an oversized baby who demands his food. :D

@~Genevieve~ good so far, but wouldn't you want to expand the personality section a bit more? One paragraph is a little too small... well, I think. It's up to Supervegeta.

Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:39 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
A wild sign up appeared!

Spoiler:
Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Ignus Delurus
Title: "Prince of Light"
Pokemon Species: Zoroark
Appearance: Ignus looks like a typical Zoroark, except his body is black, instead of grey. (In the pic, one of his arms is grey and so is his stomach, just pretend they're black) Also, the "hairband" he wears on his mane is red, instead of sky blue.
Spoiler:

Personality: Ignus is under the delusion that he is "The Prince of Light", a legendary messiah sent to save the world from destruction and sin. Of course, he really isn't as such beliefs are silly and should be disregarded immediately. Only a under a lifelong lapse of proper judgement would someone believe they are actually the messiah. Anyway, moving on. As he is very sneaky/suspicious by nature, and doesn't trust people easily. He does warm up after a while, and is fairly humorous. His laid back nature also shows when in good company, though outside of his comfort zone lies paranoia. He's not the kind of guy to have his mind changed, but he respects other people's opinions, while he may disagree. Whenever **** goes down, Ignus wouldn't fight one on one, unless specific circumstances were in place (Battle of Honour, or some crap like that). He'd mainly utilize guerrilla warfare and sneak attacks, using his illusions greatly. This does however, create a very confusing situation for his teammates, who may accidentally hit him instead of the real enemy.

Whenever he feels threatened, he'd rather talk his way out or run, especially when against the odds. If ever his friends were in trouble, he'd likewise try to get them out of it, rather than fight. But if it did come to a fight, he'd help them. (A messiah has to have friends too) Speaking of friends, once he has made them he keeps them for life. He teases them sometimes, even though he means well, this comes off as being annoying/mean. His main goal is to restore the world back to its former glory, as well as ascend to a demi-god state (beliefs of cult). I'll go into more details of sad beliefs in the IC, or in here if SuperVegeta says to.

History: Ignus was adopted into his family. His parents could not have any children themselves, so they accepted an orphaned child with open arms. Ignus doesn't remember his real parents very well, and he never really wanted to. Of course, he's curious of his heritage, but his adopted parents were good enough. His parents however, were part of a small cult, which revolved around the arrival of the "Prince of Light." If you paid attention earlier, that is Ignus's title, and namesake as well. His parents believed he would be the Prince of Light, much to the scepticism of their fellow cult members. They taught him all of the ways of their belief, and he hated it. He did not share their beliefs, but went through the motions anyway, just to keep his parents from being disappointed. He joined the Gold Tribe as well, another ritual for the "Prince of Light" to take. He enjoyed being on the tribe, and honed his fighting skills. He fought using his ability of illusion, and tactics involving sneaking and hit and runs.

When Auron defeated the Gold Tribe, Ignus managed to escape and survive using his illusions. His parents were killed in the invasion, and that's when he ran. He posed as many different silver tribe members, and hid in plain sight as standard Pokemon, and even ancients. He feels terrible for abandoning his city, but the battle was already over. If he stayed, he would have just died. He mourned his parents, and licked his wounds out in the wilderness. He has deluding himself into thinking he really is the Prince of Light, though this is the effect of a hopeless individual with a certain set of beliefs. He practices the way of light still, and often references it when talking to others. (Though he never imposes his beliefs on others, he merely talks about them sometimes.)

Moveset: Shadow Claw, Night Daze, U-Turn, Extrasensory, Swords Dance, Flamethrower

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Garet
GhostFire

I apologize for not posting sooner. Beginning of the college year, and I needed to find a computer off-campus before I could post.

So, have the citizens began to make themselves scarce, or is the two-on-two battle not scaring them enough?
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.

Nature: Adamant
With only hours left in the competition, I manged to post my final entry for the RP Olympics. You guys should find this one interesting, especially since some of you are in it. That's right, I wrote a parody of Pokemon Odyssey. It's called Pokemon Oddysee: A New New Beginning. Check it out here!
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Dude, that is so awesome. xD Good job, I enjoyed reading every bit of it!

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:05 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
That is one quality story my friend. We need to make a third one with the Crystal club after this one is finished. XD
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Necrum

The Crystal Club is a satire of the Gold Tribe and Silver Tribe being named after second gen Pokemon versions. I don't think it has any place in a serious RP.
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:33 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

True.Do you think we'll actually finish this rp?I'm thinking there's a good chance.
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old August 25th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@heretostay123 Yes, we will finish. We have a lot of dedicated players in this. Anyway, could you change your last post slightly. Penance is actually just a recent graduate from the academy before the takeover happened. He's pretty much a rookie. He's grown since then, but he wouldn't exactly be the celebrity everyone knows. He's just lucky to have survived the purge. If you could do that I would really appreciate it.
Old August 25th, 2012, 12:18 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Alright. No problem. Give me a little bit. On my phone and I'm going to get on my laptop soon.
-Space Dandy
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:40 AM
SV
It was justified

Hey here again. And yes, it is as Greiger said. I have every intention of finishing this Roleplay.

Also, as a somewhat unrelated side note, I wanted to let you guys know that the Wiki Page for the first Pokemon Odyssey is relatively complete and up. If you're interested in learning a bit about the backstory of Odyssey (as there are many tie-ins with the first one at many points in this current one), feel free to take a look. Most of the characters, as well as the entire story has been posted there. I will work on making a wiki page for the current Odyssey as well.

EDIT: SU REVIEWS

@Genevieve- Do you mind expanding a bit on your personality? I feel you could give your character a few more traits. It's a tad short at the moment. Also, your history has you in Liberty Town, although the story has far away moved from there. How about you place your character somewhere else close to the story, like hiding in a village near Albia, or in Albia itself?

@Lt. Col. Fantastic- Interesting character. It's a tad different, but I think we can make it work. Accepted.

Last edited by SV; August 26th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Sure I can do that I have a few ideas for some stuff to do with her personality, and I'll have her be in Albia, I'll change it.

Edit:

I added some stuff to my Sign Up just let me know if I need to do anything else to it.

Last edited by SylveonStar; August 26th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 04:54 PM
SV
It was justified

SUs have been accepted. All Gold Tribe spots are now closed

EDIT: BTW, this was post number 666...Go figure.

Last edited by SV; August 26th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 05:01 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Sweet! We have a full team! :D
Now, on to the matter at hand....Albia.
-Space Dandy
Old August 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

alright :D I'm gonna read over the last page of the IC thread before I make my first post
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Necrum

Why can't we get a new Silver Tribe Member. Seriously! It's like everyone wants to be a hero. Well someone's gotta play the villain in this game. Come on, someone join us!
Pinhead
Moderator of Pain
Paired with Orianna

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
TRT DB Shuppet!
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:26 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I'll go silver if need be. I'll work on a signup.
-Space Dandy
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:30 PM
SV
It was justified

No, its alright hereto. I'd prefer only one sign up per person for now.

Oh, and by the way, Zane is a Bisharp, not a Pawniard.

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Apologies. I was confused. At one point, I thought he was a Zangoose. At another one a Pawniard. Then I wasn't sure, so I just checked your SU.
-Space Dandy
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:01 PM
SV
It was justified

I bunnied us all together. Sorry, lol. xD

And that's no problem. Actually, in case some of your are confused, here's a rundown on all of the Gold Tribe right there in the area:

Vigil- Bisharp- Supervegeta
Defender- Golduck- Greiger
The Swift-Scizor-heretostay123
TrueStriker-Gallade-Garet
Wildfire-Infernape-fortworth96
Healer-Blissey-~Genevieve~
Dryad-Lilligant-Saturated Hue
Calamity-Absol-NPC
Speculum-Ditto-NPC
Hoodhide-Scrafty-NPC
Guardia-Zangoose-NPC
Noctus (thief, not Gold Tribe)-Cacturne-NPC
Sword and Shield-Snorlax-NPC (currently not present, on battlefield)
Gallant-Sawk-NPC (currently not present, somewhere in Albia)

Old August 27th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
I've been slowly but surely working on a post whenever I can... Hope to have it up before to long.

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze
Curse of Hogwarts (OOC/IC) as Fitz Kuroji

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
If you still need a silver tribe member, I would love to submit a SU. I'll try and have one by tomorrow.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here