Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 5th, 2013 (02:24 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Waiting for SV to post then going to lead everyone on. Hehe, Penance always have a plan.
Old March 5th, 2013 (03:19 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys, I just got back. Damn, you've all been busy. I'll try to catch up on everything and move on.

@Kawaii- Really like the signature! It's pretty awesome. I think I'll PM you about making one for me, if its alright.

@Everyone wishing to make a second character- You're all welcome to, but I do have to point out a few things: First off, you can't make another character in the same group you are in. You're always welcome to introduce NPCs, but these should not be permanent characters. You can make a character for the opposing side if you wish, but I do have to point out that the RP itself is pretty far into its story, and you will likely have little to no room to implement your own personal stories at this point. I will try to give you guys some chances, but keep in mind how far we are.

I think that covers it. If you do have any questions, or you would like to try to work in your own personal story, feel free to PM me, and we can try to work something out.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old March 5th, 2013 (04:00 PM). Edited March 5th, 2013 by Kawaii Pikachu :3.
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
Hey guys, I just got back. Damn, you've all been busy. I'll try to catch up on everything and move on.

@Kawaii- Really like the signature! It's pretty awesome. I think I'll PM you about making one for me, if its alright.
Thank you! :D I'll make one for you. Just let me know what you want for it. I will need some information from you about it but I'll ask it in a PM.

Hey guys. Megaman and I sort of spammed the RP. Sorry about that XD LOL. We just kept interacting while we were waiting for others to post.
Old March 6th, 2013 (09:17 AM).

no problem... I found it interesting that the Abra just shut his mouth after Accatosh called him out on it... or is he just figuring out what exactly Accatosh said to him... I'll try to post soon quick question, is there now two golducks talking with the Gold Tribe, or still one?
Old March 6th, 2013 (09:27 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Just one, Penance. The Abra ported away, but don't worry Typh... he doesn't take comebacks well... *EPIC FORESHADOWING!!*
Old March 6th, 2013 (02:39 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Well, it seems it is time to post. A lot of fuss is being thrown up about all this, huh? Well, twists are always fun, but trust me, this isn't the last twist you'll be seeing. Hehe.
Old March 7th, 2013 (09:14 AM).

then we should have an interesting time together... Accatosh doesn't take kindly to others name-calling, nor mocking his friends... just in case if nobody noticed... *LET THE EPIC FORESHADOWING BECOME THE ULTIMATE FORESHADOWING!!*

and besides Accatosh is looking forward to taking his anger out on something... I was thinking on having him bash a piece of the wall, but taking on the stuck up Abra will be just as relieving... and "fun"
Old March 7th, 2013 (02:50 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Post'd. Foreshadowing is fun, isn't it? I like to stay calm when it comes to foreshadowing, and let events unfold how they may. Why am I telling you this. Surprise, I have no idea. I guess I just have nothing to post about in the OOC.

Also, Greiger, I hope you won't mind me bunnying your Abra NPC around a bit, you know, just to get things moving.
Old March 7th, 2013 (03:17 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nah, it's all good. I'll handle dialogue for them but if you have them do certain actions I won't debate it. :D
Old March 7th, 2013 (04:15 PM).

can i join as a member of the silver team? I want to play as the evolved form of an Aipom, is that allowed?

Old March 7th, 2013 (04:31 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

@Greiger: Thanks.

@deathbymanga: Aipom's evolution is called Ambipom, and yes, that is allowed.
Old March 7th, 2013 (04:39 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

@deathbymanga- Sure thing, dude. Post your Sign Up here, and I'll review it to see if you're accepted or not. If you need any help, feel free to ask. Also, if you need a summary of the events, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Old March 7th, 2013 (04:58 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

I just switched quick styles for the site... and I just realized I have posted over a thousand posts... uh... yeah. I forgot to celebrate! D:
Old March 7th, 2013 (05:03 PM).

@SuperVegeta

Yeah, were is the CS? I can't find it. How many words do I need to write for the personality and history?

And yes, I would like a review of what has been happening recently

Old March 7th, 2013 (05:15 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

@death bymanga- Check the first page in this OOC. The SU/CS is located under the SU format section. In terms of length, I don't expect much on the appearance area. A picture would be fine, or a few sentences to describe if the character has anything special about them. I typically require a bit more from the Personality section, maybe a good paragraph would do. I'm not really sure the word count for it, but check out the other sign ups on the first page to get an idea.

The history section should be a bit longer, I think two or three paragraph should be good there. Again, check the other Sign ups.

Also, I'll send a summary to you soon by PM.

Old March 7th, 2013 (06:09 PM). Edited March 7th, 2013 by deathbymanga.

Side: Silver Tribe
Name: Frederick Frederickson (Never call him that or he will strike you down like a Mo-fo. He prefers to be called by his title)
Title: Double-Impact, or D-I
Pokemon Species: Ambipom
Appearance:
Personality: Fred is a very depressed person, but he makes up for it with extreme anger. Fred strongly believes that the world is built upon the Strong devouring the weak, and that all who enter his line of sight are potential enemies. He does not enjoy killing, rather, he seeks violence so that one day, someone will cut him down. Fred is a very big chauvinist and misogynist, believing that no female could be strong enough to defeat him, not even accepting defeat when they do. He also believes it to be a disgrace to be spared after being defeated, swearing to destroy any who spare his life. Despite his ways, Fred still believes in a fair fight, believing that he must prove his superiority, which will ensure his ultimate defeat when someone does nock him down.
History: Born and raised in the Waists of Will, Fred has spent the only portion of his life he remembers as an orphan and was forced to fight for his survival ever since. He knows that his parents were killed by a rogue Pokemon, but to him, their deaths were inevitable. Being a small Aipom growing up, Fred had to believe that the reason he was at the mercy of so many stronger enemies was because he was weak, so the same was the reason for why his parents were killed. After realizing this belief, Fred went on his way to get rid of any enemy that stood in his way until he become the toughest Pokemon around, easily joining the Gold Tribe to prove his strength. Unfortunately, he was also easily banished from ever joining again when it became clear that he didn't care at all for the little Pokemon

Wandering the wilderness, Fred fought and fought, desperately trying to prove that he didn't need to be a member of the Tribe to be the strongest. Which he himself did seem to prove with his skill and strength gained through endless conflict. Soon though, Fred realized the truth: that he was one of the true best, not just some overconfident punk looking for fights all the time, and that that meant that he was going to find a very hard time finding an enemy strong enough to defeat him. I mean, sure, he lost to a bunch of the members of the Gold Tribe who would step in to quell his violence now and again, but besides them, there were even few people outside that could threaten him. Now, the endless violence that got him up in the morning every day just put him to sleep, unsure if he even wanted to fight anymore. With only the thought of finally being defeated crossing his mind.

After the Silver Tribe was formed and they conquered regions of the land, Fred was recruited by a founding member of the Silver Tribe who recognized Fred as an Ex Gold Tribe member and offered him a spot to fight. Unfortunately, this was all a trick, as he was soon just put on huntsman duty, searching for any hiding Gold Tribesman that are waiting to be capture by him. Some say that he was too dangerous to worry about, so the Silver Tribe gave him a job that kept him far from the rest of either team, making sure that no one got such a dangerous barbarian. But then, those were just rumors.
Moveset: Double Hit, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Agility, Protect

Old March 7th, 2013 (08:26 PM). Edited March 7th, 2013 by Kawaii Pikachu :3.
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
@deathbymanga ~ Welcome to the group! :D My character, Levina, will be one of D-I's "teammates" if you can call members of the ST that

Right now Levina and Megaman's character, Snype, are off in the city somewhere if you would like to run into them to help introduce your character to the rest of the group.

Speaking of Levina and Snype: I want everyone to know that Mega and I have decided to make a joint post of their adventures through the city. Purple text are my responses for Levina and black text is Mega's responses for Snype. any questions let one of us know :D

@Megaman ~ I posted one of our group posts so deathbymanga can use it if he wants to Oh and I added Levina's reaction to the one you sent me for Snype

I hope that I replied to everyone who addressed Allora. If I missed anyone I am sorry XD
Old March 7th, 2013 (10:03 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Real life strikes again... I will post Friday night though, I promise, sorry if I've held things up at all.
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto
Old March 8th, 2013 (12:40 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

@Delphini- No worries. Just get a post in when you can. Sorry ahead of time if we're moving too fast without you.

@deathbymanga- Your SU is accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family!

Alright, I think with that last SU, I'll be closing both sides from any new entries for now. I might decide to reopen later, but as of now, we're a full house. Big things are coming, and they're coming soon!

Old March 8th, 2013 (12:14 PM).

indeed...

SV I like the Sig of Aoron... I'm guessing fearsome? It will be fun for Accatosh and Aoron to go at it... if Accatosh survives that long that is.
Old March 8th, 2013 (12:27 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

@Typh- Glad you like it. It was Kawaii Pikachu who designed it. She's done it really well, imo.

And I'm certain you will get your chance. ;)

Old March 8th, 2013 (02:01 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

MARCH BREAK MADA-OOMPH!!!

I have nothing much else to say except I'm going to post. Hoorah. I like the sigs by the way.
Old March 8th, 2013 (03:48 PM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Alright guys, I'm ready to post. I just beat Dead Island, I have no homework, I've played a sufficient amount of guitar, and I'm home alone. I can't really determine where the Swift is, so could anybody give me his location? I'm a bit lost here.

And also, where do you get these signatures? They're awesome!
Old March 8th, 2013 (03:50 PM).
CS

Nature: Adamant
I think it's time for Varren to have a little fun. This was actually quite spur of the moment.

Those signatures are all great! I'll stick to my own signatures, but maybe eventually I'll get one made.

Old March 9th, 2013 (08:57 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Actually, I think I'll get one of those sigs made myself. It seems to be the hype among us anyway.

Vegeta, do you mind if I bunny Gallant and Speculum a little bit? I won't have them say anything, I'll just have them move along and such, just to get things moving quicker.

Sponsored Links