The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
Are we waiting for only one more? this is so exciting.
ikr? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akacha View Post
I added for the most part his pre-gold tribe life. I haven't added the other twist before that part, but it is soon to come. I just need some quick z's. Tell me what you think so far if you'd like.

Please finish your SU quickly We're getting sort of impatient. But yeah, your SU is looking very good so far.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Nature: Careful
Lol yea I can see you guys eagerly pushing me. You must have been waiting a long time.
Old November 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Wymsical

Quote:
Lol yea I can see you guys eagerly pushing me. You must have been waiting a long time.
Ah, it's cool. It's just vegeta who has nothing better to do than watch your profile screaming "COME ON! COME ON!" XDDD jk jk jk

Although yeah, we do kinda wanna start soon and you've had a whole week :/

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Haven't I only been working on him for two days. Idk plus I work, but I am really trying here. I just need everything to fit when writing. I can't just make it.
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:16 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I know you can! You are the missing piece to the key that will set this RP up and running! Go go go!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 27th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Akacha
The Frozen One

ok back on and ready for tonight to be the night. I dont hae school or work tomorrow so this is perfect lol.
Old November 28th, 2011, 12:57 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Akacha, the way you're doing your SU is fine, but be sure to implement the actual storyline into it as well, and not just dialogue. Having your own background history is fine, but make sure to tie it all back into the plot of the RP, as you have no mention of any of it yet in your RP. Keep that in mind as you finish up (hopefully by tonight so we can get started...lol)

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Well after the first part he ends up using confusion on himself to the point where he tries to erase his memories, but fails drastically, he forgot it for the most part but becomes haunted by the thoughts. With no sure path to nirvana, he joins the Gold Tribe to try and live a purposeful life. Eventually becoming part of the sliver tribe after the unmentionable incident.
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Somewhere
what to write here?

I think I'll drop out... I joined another RP that is very similar to this one and I think I've decided to focus on that one. Plus I've got some other projects going on. If there was anyone left who wanted a place in the Gold Tribe, they can perhaps take my spot

It's nothing personal, Supervegeta and Whymsical, I just feel like I couldn't be a good player here now. Good luck with the RP!
Old November 28th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Wymsical

Quote:
Well after the first part he ends up using confusion on himself to the point where he tries to erase his memories, but fails drastically, he forgot it for the most part but becomes haunted by the thoughts. With no sure path to nirvana, he joins the Gold Tribe to try and live a purposeful life. Eventually becoming part of the sliver tribe after the unmentionable incident.
LOL, You don't have to tell us now. Save it for the SU, that just makes it all the more fun to read. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
I think I'll drop out... I joined another RP that is very similar to this one and I think I've decided to focus on that one. Plus I've got some other projects going on. If there was anyone left who wanted a place in the Gold Tribe, they can perhaps take my spot

It's nothing personal, Supervegeta and Whymsical, I just feel like I couldn't be a good player here now. Good luck with the RP!
Awwww, that totally sucks. Now we have another spot open. Hmmm, I say after Akacha finishes his SU we just start the RP regardless. We're already way behind schedule :/

It's fine. I personally think you woulda had more fun in this RP (lol) But it's your choice. Thanks anyway.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Open spot... my instincts about watching this thread served me well anyhow here is the rough draft I had written before. I'll go back and fix it when I have time, but I just happened to check the thread on my cell during my lunch break and saw the spot open and I needed to send a payment via Paypal and make a reservation so I thought I'd pop on here and post this real quick (since speed seems to be the name of this game...).

Spoiler:

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Kivir Sveenis
Title: The Wanderer
Pokemon Species: Breloom
Appearance:

Kivir is quite distinct from other Brelooms first off in height. Standing at an impressive (for a Breloom) 5 feet tall, Kivir towers over the rest of his kin. His mushroom on his head also extends out further and droops a bit further down almost covering his eyes if you’re looking at him on an eye to eye level. His other distinct feature is his body’s green is much darker than the standard Breloom, and his red feet and arms are also darker in color.

Kivir wears a long dust brown robe that wraps around his body that is open in the front and held together at the neck. Around his waist he wears a crude belt that looks more or less like a rope with several pouches attached to it. The pouches usually contain herbs and medicines. He has a crude amulet that hangs from the crude belt as well.

Kivir usually has a calm look on his face, and is able to hold his emotions back due to his training. His overall demeanor is almost always calm and collected no matter what is going on around him, unless he is around a female that obliviously likes him and to a lesser degree a female he likes.

Personality:

Much like his demeanor he is calm and collected almost all the time. He is rarely riled up in battle, but do not mistake this calmness for a lack of devotion. He is completely devoted to protecting others and the goals of the Gold Tribe. He doesn’t like being the center of attention and prefers the role of silent protector instead of a hero. He is fully willing to give someone else the credit for his work to keep himself out of the spotlight. This in part has to do with his more humble side.

The biggest flaw of Kivir’s is his shyness and how reserved he is around others. He has been alone for many years, and before that never had any friends other than his master. Because of this he is uncomfortable in large groups, and will tend to hang along the edges of a group quietly. Another side affect of his more isolated life style is his inability to deal with some feelings. The main one being “love”/”crushes.” If he has an attraction (or they are attracted to him and he knows it) to a female his calm and collected nature can quickly fade away into a cold sweat and nervousness when around them. He actually tries to avoid such awkwardness since it “looks bad,” and that alongside his lonely life style is why he has never been in a relationship, and likely never will.

History:

Kivir grew up an orphan, but that wasn’t as big of an issue as being a big ugly shroomish growing up. He was often picked on. To make matters worse he was also a hopeless romantic at this age and always dreamed of finding the one, but no female he liked would just close enough to him to touch him with a 10 foot stick. Often his professions of love were met with ridicule, and after so much heartbreak along with the teasing he began to pull away from others. One thing he never did was harm his aggessors. If they got too violent he would often use spores to put them asleep but he never retaliated. Strangely however he would defend others from the bullying, even if they were never kind to him. One of the Pokemon over the orphanage noticed this about Kirdir and one day took him to an old hermit that lived outside the city.

The caretaker told the hermit about the shroomish and the Gallade quickly took the Shroomish under his tutorship. The hermit was an old member of the Gold Tribe, but unlike many of the other members he kept that fact to himself. The Gallade felt like the Gold Tribe needed to step out of the spotlight and protect others from the shadows instead of basking in their glory. He told Kivir he feared the Gold Tribe’s reputation and glory would bring their own downfall and end up corrupting some member’s minds and make them stray from the true purpose of the organization.

For years Kivir trained under the hermit as a Shroomish, not being allowed to evolve for many years. This helped teach Kivir patience and discipline, and also allowed the Shroomish to learn how to use some very special spores that most Breloom never learned. Once he learned how to produce these special spores, and showed a high level of discipline and patience he was allowed to evolve. After he evolved he continued to train under the Gallade learning the arts of fighting. Many years (Kirdir was never one to keep track) pasted under the constant training of his master, but one fateful day his master told him there was nothing more he could teach the Breloom. It was time for him to find his own path, and discover his destiny. So Kivir set out on his own for the first time, and wandered the country side helping others, but this ended when Kirdir started to attract too much attention to himself.

Fearing of becoming corrupted and just being afraid of the spotlight period, he wandered out outside the Alpha Alliance and took up residence along on the border where the Order of Neoverse had last been seen. There he remained, vigilantly watching for the old enemy to return. However that was not the enemy that appeared. When the Silver Tribe first appeared, Kirdir decided to continue to watch for the Order of Neoverse in case they tried to reappear when the Gold Tribe was distracted. When the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance was shattered by the Silver Tribe Kivir decided that helping with this new threat was more important to deal with than watching for an old enemy that might never appear. So he set out to find the other members of the Gold Tribe hoping he wasn’t too late.

Moves: Spore, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Brick Break, Sky Uppercut

Notes: Officially Kivir is not a member of the Gold Tribe… he believes he is since his master told him he was and gave him the amulet, but in reality he isn’t.

Last edited by Stingray; February 29th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old November 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Well, sorry to see you go, Somewhere.

@Stingray Alright dude, you're reserved.

@Akacha At the expense of losing any more RPers, I am going to need you to hurry up. Reservations here last a week, and yours will expire in 8 hours. However, I will be generous, and give you exactly 24 hours to complete your SU. If, by then, you do not complete it, I will begin the IC.

Old November 28th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Wymsical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Open spot... my instincts about watching this thread served me well anyhow here is the rough draft I had written before. I'll go back and fix it when I have time, but I just happened to check the thread on my cell during my lunch break and saw the spot open and I needed to send a payment via Paypal and make a reservation so I thought I'd pop on here and post this real quick (since speed seems to be the name of this game...).

Spoiler:

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Kirdir Sveenis
Title: The Wanderer
Pokemon Species: Breloom

Appearance:

Kirdir is quite distinct from other Brelooms first off in height. Standing at an impressive (for a Breloom) 5 feet tall, Kirdir towers over the rest of his kin. His mushroom on his head also extends out further and droops a bit further down almost covering his eyes if you’re looking at him on an eye to eye level. His other distinct feature is his body’s green is much darker than the standard Breloom, and his red feet and arms are also darker in color.
Kirdir wears a long dust brown robe that wraps around his body that is open in the front and held together at the neck. Around his waist he wears a crude belt that looks more or less like a rope with several pouches attached to it. The pouches usually contain herbs and medicines. He has a crude amulet that hangs from a loose bracelet on his right arm.
Kirdir usually has a calm look on his face, and is able to hold his emotions back due to his training. His overall demeanor is almost always calm and collected no matter what is going around him.

Personality:

Much like his demeanor he is calm and collected almost all the time. He is rarely riled up in battle, but do not mistake this calmness for a lack of devotion. He is completely devoted to protecting others and the goals of the Gold Tribe. He doesn’t like being the center of attention and prefers the role of silent protector instead of a hero. He is fully willing to give someone else the credit for his work to keep himself out of the spotlight. This in part has to do with his more humble side.

The biggest flaw of Kirdir’s is his shyness and how reserved he is around others. He has been alone for many years, and before that never had any friends other than his master. Because of this he is uncomfortable in large groups, and will tend to hang along the edges of a group quietly. Another side affect of his more isolated life style is his inability to deal with some feelings. The main one being “love”/”crushes.” If he has an attraction (or they are attracted to him and he knows it) to a female his calm and collected nature can quickly fade away into a cold sweat and nervousness when around them. He actually tries to avoid such awkwardness since it “looks bad,” and that alongside his lonely life style is why he has never been in a relationship, and likely never will.

History:

Kirdir grew up an orphan, but that wasn’t as big of an issue as being a big ugly shroomish growing up. He was often picked on and he quickly developed a reclusive nature to best avoid the harsh comments, and teasing. Despite this he would stick up for others when they were bullied despite the fact often the people he rescued were ones who were mean to him and were not grateful. One day a hermit who lived in the outskirts of town asked Kirdir why he would protect those who were never grateful. Kirdir responded he felt it was the right thing to do is stop someone else from being picked on, and deep inside it made him feel good about what he was doing and that was all the reward he needed.

The hermit nodded, smiled, and soon after took the Shroomish under his care. The hermit was an old member of the Gold Tribe, but unlike many of the other members he kept that fact to himself. The Hermit felt like the Gold Tribe needed to step out of the spotlight and protect others from the shadows instead of basking in their glory. He told Kirdir he feared the Gold Tribe’s reputation and glory would bring their own downfall and end up corrupting some member’s minds and make them stray from the true purpose of the organization.

For years Kirdir trained under the hermit as a Shroomish, not being allowed to evolve for many years. Then after evolution Kirdir was further trained as a Breloom. Kirdir did not keep track of the time as it past by while he trained, but one fateful day his master told him there was nothing more to learn, and it was time for him to find his own path. So Kirdir set out on his own for the first time, and wandered the country side helping others. This ended when Kirdir started to attract too much attention, and so he disappeared.

He wandered out outside the Alpha Alliance and took up residence along on the border where the Order of Neoverse had last been seen. There he remained, vigilantly watching for the old enemy to return. However the true enemy came from within. When the Silver Tribe first appeared, Kirdir decided to continue to watch for the Order of Neoverse in case they tried to reappear when the Gold Tribe was distracted. When the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance was shattered Kirdir decided that helping with this new threat was more important to deal with than watching for an old enemy that might never appear. So he set out to find the other members of the Gold Tribe.

Moves: Spore, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Brick Break, Sky Uppercut

Notes: Officially Kirdir is not a member of the Gold Tribe… he believes he is since his master told him he was and gave him the amulet, but in reality he isn’t.
Great ta see ya here man, I told you I'd get you that spot Reserved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
Well, sorry to see you go, Somewhere.

@Stingray Alright dude, you're reserved.

@Akacha At the expense of losing any more RPers, I am going to need you to hurry up. Reservations here last a week, and yours will expire in 8 hours. However, I will be generous, and give you exactly 24 hours to complete your SU. If, by then, you do not complete it, I will begin the IC.
Hmmm, it is a little harsh, but Supervegeta has a point. So far you've taken the longest for simply the history. :/ Remember, just in case you're feeling pressured, it's not about size it's about content. You don't have to lengthen it too much, we just want A GODDAMN SU something pleasant to read.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 28th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Ok I can see I am pushing buttons. I'm not DeeDee so I will get out of your lab and do my own work lol jk.ALRIGHT HERE I GO SUPER SAYAIN 4!
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Alright, so will we be started by tomorrow? I'm sorry for asking, I am just really looking forward to this thing!

And yay! Stingray is here! Nice SU by the way, interesting idea about you character sorta being in Gold Tribe, but not really. Should make some interesting content to RP about. I just hope SV and Whimsical will accept that.

By the way, yes I am looking forward to this so that I can put off my homework more, why do you ask?
Disease Deoxys
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:20 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Regardless of Stingray's and Akacha's completion of their SU or not, I'll be submitting the IC tomorrow, Silver Rogue. xD. Those two can then finish their SUs during the RP, and once, or if, I accept them, I'll add them into the plot as well.

So yea, we should be tomorrow.

Old November 28th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Yes! Just in time for getting a US History paper! Hooray for procrastination!!!
Disease Deoxys
Old November 28th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Akacha
The Frozen One

So literally I typed him out and was done I leave and my lap top dies! omg I was so pissed. I was about to say I'm done and I won't be in this Rp, but I decided to just say forget it and make a quick ending. I am done now and we can start. I hope my history works. I feel so lame my history would of been great but now its generic like no name steaks.
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:34 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

@Akacha It's fine. The character is accepted! (FINALLY)

Old November 29th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Finally? It was the final day lol. So does he work with the story and all? And if I hve him learn a new move later in the Rp does it delete a technique or add one?
Old November 29th, 2011, 01:31 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I actually did not plan to let anyone change their moves. You have 6, and you keep those 6 for the rest of the RP.

Old November 29th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Akacha
The Frozen One

Ok that works so there wont be any evolution or learning of new moves then?
Old November 29th, 2011, 02:01 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

No learning new moves, but evolution is permitted if the situation merits it. No sudden evolution for no particular reason.

Old November 29th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Wymsical

ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WE SHOULD HAVE THE IC UP SOOOOON! :D SORRY-Err-Sorry Stingray but we can't afford to lose anymore time. You just keep qorkin' on that SU while we HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES 8D

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:41 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

IC has been submitted! Should be up once Skymin accepted it!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links