Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 29th, 2011 (12:37 PM).
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Which is never Great! Everybody get geared up with their opening post. I got mine all set

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 29th, 2011 (03:26 PM).
The Frozen One

Nature: Careful
As a silver tribe member what should my OP contain?
Old November 29th, 2011 (03:30 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

In my opening post, everything will be explained, on where everyone should be, and what they should be doing. For now, sit tight and wait for the thread to be accepted. xD

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Epic Legend
Old November 29th, 2011 (06:10 PM).
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Argh! Why wont the IC be approved! Hmm, hope it will be soon. For now I'll just refresh the page ever minute or so... :D
Disease Deoxys
Old November 29th, 2011 (06:31 PM).
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Hey guys, could I make a reservation for a Gold Tribe and a Silver Tribe member? Thank you
Old November 29th, 2011 (06:44 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Stingray.
In MACs we trust

Ok edited my SU here is the complete one. Hope its up to par for the RP

Spoiler:

Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Kivir Sveenis

Title: The Wanderer

Pokemon Species: Breloom

Appearance:

Kivir is quite distinct from other Brelooms first off in height. Standing at an impressive (for a Breloom) 5 feet tall, Kivir towers over the rest of his kin. His mushroom on his head also extends out further and droops a bit further down almost covering his eyes if you’re looking at him on an eye to eye level. His other distinct feature is his body’s green is much darker than the standard Breloom, and his red feet and arms are also darker in color.

Kivir wears a long dust brown robe that wraps around his body that is open in the front and held together at the neck. Around his waist he wears a crude belt that looks more or less like a rope with several pouches attached to it. The pouches usually contain herbs and medicines. He has a crude amulet that hangs from the crude belt as well.

Kivir usually has a calm look on his face, and is able to hold his emotions back due to his training. His overall demeanor is almost always calm and collected no matter what is going on around him, unless he is around a female that obliviously likes him and to a lesser degree a female he likes.

Personality:

Much like his demeanor he is calm and collected almost all the time. He is rarely riled up in battle, but do not mistake this calmness for a lack of devotion. He is completely devoted to protecting others and the goals of the Gold Tribe. He doesn’t like being the center of attention and prefers the role of silent protector instead of a hero. He is fully willing to give someone else the credit for his work to keep himself out of the spotlight. This in part has to do with his more humble side.

The biggest flaw of Kivir’s is his shyness and how reserved he is around others. He has been alone for many years, and before that never had any friends other than his master. Because of this he is uncomfortable in large groups, and will tend to hang along the edges of a group quietly. Another side affect of his more isolated life style is his inability to deal with some feelings. The main one being “love”/”crushes.” If he has an attraction (or they are attracted to him and he knows it) to a female his calm and collected nature can quickly fade away into a cold sweat and nervousness when around them. He actually tries to avoid such awkwardness since it “looks bad,” and that alongside his lonely life style is why he has never been in a relationship, and likely never will.

History:

Kivir grew up an orphan, but that wasn’t as big of an issue as being a big ugly shroomish growing up. He was often picked on. To make matters worse he was also a hopeless romantic at this age and always dreamed of finding the one, but no female he liked would just close enough to him to touch him with a 10 foot stick. Often his professions of love were met with ridicule, and after so much heartbreak along with the teasing he began to pull away from others. One thing he never did was harm his aggessors. If they got too violent he would often use spores to put them asleep but he never retaliated. Strangely however he would defend others from the bullying, even if they were never kind to him. One of the Pokemon over the orphanage noticed this about Kivir and one day took him to an old hermit that lived outside the city.

The caretaker told the hermit about the shroomish and the Gallade quickly took the Shroomish under his tutorship. The hermit was an old member of the Gold Tribe, but unlike many of the other members he kept that fact to himself. The Gallade felt like the Gold Tribe needed to step out of the spotlight and protect others from the shadows instead of basking in their glory. He told Kivir he feared the Gold Tribe’s reputation and glory would bring their own downfall and end up corrupting some member’s minds and make them stray from the true purpose of the organization.

For years Kivir trained under the hermit as a Shroomish, not being allowed to evolve for many years. This helped teach Kivir patience and discipline, and also allowed the Shroomish to learn how to use some very special spores that most Breloom never learned. Once he learned how to produce these special spores, and showed a high level of discipline and patience he was allowed to evolve. After he evolved he continued to train under the Gallade learning the arts of fighting. Many years (Kivir was never one to keep track) pasted under the constant training of his master, but one fateful day his master told him there was nothing more he could teach the Breloom. It was time for him to find his own path, and discover his destiny. So Kivir set out on his own for the first time, and wandered the country side helping others, but this ended when Kivir started to attract too much attention to himself.

Fearing of becoming corrupted and just being afraid of the spotlight period, he wandered out outside the Alpha Alliance and took up residence along on the border where the Order of Neoverse had last been seen. There he remained, vigilantly watching for the old enemy to return. However that was not the enemy that appeared. When the Silver Tribe first appeared, Kivir decided to continue to watch for the Order of Neoverse in case they tried to reappear when the Gold Tribe was distracted. When the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance was shattered by the Silver Tribe Kirdir decided that helping with this new threat was more important to deal with than watching for an old enemy that might never appear. So he set out to find the other members of the Gold Tribe hoping he wasn’t too late.

Moves: Spore, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Brick Break, Sky Uppercut

Notes: Officially Kivir is not a member of the Gold Tribe… he believes he is since his master told him he was and gave him the amulet, but in reality he isn’t.
Old November 29th, 2011 (06:53 PM).
RolePlayer

Lol, just in time man! Nice SU by the way. So, lets get this started! ............hit refresh..............hit refresh again...........
Disease Deoxys
Old November 29th, 2011 (10:07 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

@Silver Rogue LOL abuse the refresh button!

@Stingray You're accepted

@chef30 Why do you always come JUST once we filled up!? All spots are taken right now, chef. But if someone drops, I'll let you know!

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Old November 30th, 2011 (08:47 AM).

@Stingray: Accepted.

@Silver Rogue: Hey, careful, if you break that refresh button before the RP I'll kill you. xD

@Chef30: Sorry chef, all spots are taken right now. Reservation dropped

Links To Be Added Soon
Old November 30th, 2011 (09:38 PM).
RolePlayer

....Because of the absence of an IC thread, I have come up with the following theory.

Skymin read the IC thread, and because of it's extreme awesomeness, he was blinded and was unable to click the button to accept the thread.

So....anyone know how to cure blindness from excessive awesomeness?
Disease Deoxys
Old November 30th, 2011 (10:20 PM). Edited November 30th, 2011 by SV.
See You Space Cowboy

I heard of a possible way to cure it. Take these pills, they're called "Bug-the-Mod" pills. Not sure if they're truly that effective, though. (Please don't actually bug her, lol. We don't need to be TOO rude.)

LOL, I know I bring this up every time in my RPs, but feel free to post the theme of your character, if they have one, while you wait. XD

Old November 30th, 2011 (10:27 PM).
Arrest this man

@Silver Rogue: Skymins a she xD another victim of the Gender Bender

@Supervegeta: WHY I TAKE THAT PILL EVERYDAY. :P

AND OF COURSE IT IS EFFECTIVE. WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME xD

And welllllll.... I don't give my characters themes. Well, I'm not good at picking those xD
Old December 1st, 2011 (01:56 PM).
The Frozen One

What do you mean post thier theme? Because I believe one should be conveyed from the history from each character. That's where the theme of your character should be at heart. I guess. It is Pkmn. Ash is a beast. ADD
Old December 1st, 2011 (02:27 PM).
death by TRUST NO ONE suicide
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:

@Supervegeta: WHY I TAKE THAT PILL EVERYDAY. :P

And welllllll.... I don't give my characters themes. Well, I'm not good at picking those xD
And that's why she rated you a 7000 on the annoying scale of 1-10. xD

Same for me, I'm horrible with themes. BUT, seeing as when I wrote this character for a story . . . (except there he's an anthropomorphic character) he's in love with Three Days Grace, Panic! At The Disco . . . mainly because I like them, lol.
I'll make his theme one of their songs :3

@Akacha - Theme as in Theme Song :P
Old December 1st, 2011 (02:31 PM).

Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:

@Supervegeta: WHY I TAKE THAT PILL EVERYDAY.

SKYMINS A SHE?! OF course Skymin is a she Little obvious, no? lol

Ya, I'll skip the theme thing too. EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKS SUM EMO STUFF

Quote originally posted by Silver Rogue:
....Because of the absence of an IC thread, I have come up with the following theory.

Skymin read the IC thread, and because of it's extreme awesomeness, he was blinded and was unable to click the button to accept the thread.

So....anyone know how to cure blindness from excessive awesomeness?
Bug-The-Mod pills don't work much. They just put you on the blacklist lol. Try shoving the face into a bowl of glue, then feathers, then attach a red glove to the head and dancing like a chicken....I meant you guys, not the mod. xD

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 1st, 2011 (02:41 PM). Edited December 1st, 2011 by Akacha.
The Frozen One

Here is Ahd Dub's theme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs
and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w
Old December 2nd, 2011 (06:00 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Hello, everyone. Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning IC is now up!

Old December 2nd, 2011 (07:31 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Alright then! Let's get this party started! :D
Old December 3rd, 2011 (04:55 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2011 by miltankRancher.
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I posted mine already. let's hear what the Raticate has to say.

also, I named Raticate's scout squad as the 2nd division scouts. tell me if i'm not allowed to do as such. i'll be changing it.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old December 3rd, 2011 (06:49 AM).
In MACs we trust

Just thought I'd mention than the whole capturing idea was discussed with SV (who suggested it in the first place) and not me being a rebel and doing my own thing. Just fyi...
Old December 3rd, 2011 (09:25 AM).

A'right. Here we go people. Move out.

Posted my post, but I still can't believe two people got there before me. On the one day when my relatives come over Skymin finally accepts the damn thing. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 3rd, 2011 (07:42 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2011 by miltankRancher.
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Frost is too scary. and the oven is very menacing. *shudders*

edit: can someone please provide a list of the players? thanks!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old December 4th, 2011 (07:06 AM). Edited December 4th, 2011 by Silver Rogue.
RolePlayer

Yay! The roleplay has officially started!

I'll get my post up today if I can, although i have tons of homework. But I will work on it now, and probobly some a little later too. So tonight at the latest I am hoping.

EDIT: Ok! Got it up. I'll probably just make my next post where my character is already in Silver City.

Man! I kinda feel bad about making the grandson of Silver in the last two Odysseys turn evil. Oh well, I'll get over it. > : )

Anyways, nice posts to everyone!

And Whimsical, its nothing personal, but fire and ice don't mix. Therefore, my character does not like your character. And it adds interesting plot! :D
Disease Deoxys
Old December 4th, 2011 (09:21 AM).

Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
Frost is too scary. and the oven is very menacing. *shudders*

edit: can someone please provide a list of the players? thanks!
Hehehe. I'm glad my post had this effect. :D Ya, Frost is freakishly scary.

There's a list of playas on the first page, look in the 'Spots' sections.

Quote originally posted by Silver Rogue:
Yay! The roleplay has officially started!

I'll get my post up today if I can, although i have tons of homework. But I will work on it now, and probobly some a little later too. So tonight at the latest I am hoping.

EDIT: Ok! Got it up. I'll probably just make my next post where my character is already in Silver City.

Man! I kinda feel bad about making the grandson of Silver in the last two Odysseys turn evil. Oh well, I'll get over it. > : )

Anyways, nice posts to everyone!

And Whimsical, its nothing personal, but fire and ice don't mix. Therefore, my character does not like your character. And it adds interesting plot! :D
Man, dude, wtf?! Your post was awesome! I feel outmatched. lol

Ya, it'z ok. People don't tend to...like Frost anyway. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 4th, 2011 (04:19 PM).
RolePlayer

@ Wymsical - Yeah, Frost is just kinda unlikable. Which is ironic, because I have a friend named Sadie, which is a lot like the name Sade. And Sade Frost is very very evil, and Sadie is just about the nicest person I ever met. Kinda strange.

And dude, I think that your post was better than mine. I did mine in an hour with only four hours sleep. I was just kinda typing any random thought that came to my mind!
Disease Deoxys
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)