The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old December 8th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post


Um, I don't think any RP really specifies which to use, and I don't see why it should. :/
I ALWAYS use first person, unless it's like a joint post or something, lol.

@Wymsical - So long as Frost doesn't chop of his legs or anything . . . the occassional beating I can understand, but nothing too scarring, lol xD
Well . . . physically scarring, as for mentally . . . anything goes, just try to break him, lol. Let's see what happens then >:3
Alright. I'll try that then. Awww, no leg chopping? Technically, and unlike the poor poor general, Frost has no real reason to mortally injure or kill Sainan's father, so it should work out fine. Maybe I can make my next post about that. >:3
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #177    
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:50 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Just FYI I decided to kick out Conjurer because of inactivity and lack of communication. Therefore, we now have one spot open on the Gold Tribe side.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #178    
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:12 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
waah... Seraph seemed to me to be a nice character...
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Reply With Quote
  #179    
Old December 9th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
You kicked out Conjurer? Well, okay. I guess it is true that she was inactive.

Edit: Alright people, Supervegeta and I have agreed that if -DeepImpact- and Akacha do not post within six hours then we will have to kick them out too. Get moving.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon

Last edited by Wymsical; December 9th, 2011 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #180    
Old December 9th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
LOL. I'm literally laughing here. Will you be glad if I stop it?
Sorry, can't hear you! Kinda locked in an sound-proof bunker right now, and you will never find the spare key I keep under the mat!...*Sweatdrops*... s**t.

On a different note I am also saddened by the loss of Conjurer, she has been very inactive lately and I hope she gets on soon so that her awesome rp can continue.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #181    
Old December 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Well, 6 hours have passed. Akacha and Conjurer have been removed from the RP.

With that, we have a few spots open, if you know anyone that would like to join, be sure to ask them. For now, though, we can move on and get things rolling. I'll post soon.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri

Last edited by SV; December 9th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #182    
Old December 10th, 2011, 03:39 AM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Good-bye Ahd Dub. Gladius and you may have not yet met, but I;m sure you will be good rivals.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Reply With Quote
  #183    
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Good posts so far, guys. Remember the Silver Tribe people should be heading to the throne room in Silver City, in case you forgot.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #184    
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Yagerbomb's Avatar
Yagerbomb
←Apple Jack
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Magical Land of Cheeseburgers and Liquor
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hmm... available spots? Can I make a resevation? I'll actually work on this SU.

Side: Gold
Name: Voryn Dracinine
Gender: Male
Age: 110
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Flygon
Appearance:


As far as appearance goes, nothing noticeable stands out when you look at Voryn, other than his height, which is over eight feet tall. Voryn carries around an old, weathered Ebony cane, which was crafted custom for Voryn. Also not shown in the image, Voryn has a large scar over his eye, which he earned during the battle of Gold City.

Personality:
Voryn or the "Caesar" as he is called, has had his personality shaped over his very long life, seeing events that have changed his life forever, from watching his parents die in the War with the Order of Neoverse, to living in crazed exile after the Silver Tribe took control. Voryn is very wise and intelligent, being both and avid studier and one to be a "hands-on" learner. Voryn is quite level-headed, despite his honorary title as "Caesar". Voryn is a magnificent tactician, his skills in the battlefield extending from as a front-line soldier to a stern and calm leader. Voryn is too clever for his own good. He can anticipate nearly any situation, using his skills to stay alive for a very long time. Voryn is a well-rounded genius, anything from growing food to designing the elaborate traps and mechanisms that are found in his location of exile. Voryn is extremely loyal to the Alpha Alliance, despite the fact that he left for exile. Voryn is protective of every single citizen of the Alpha Alliance, and is willing to sacrifice his life to protect the Alliance. Voryn is absolutely insane, delirious and delusional. Voryn operates as if the Gold Tribe is still in full power, although the Gold tribe is spread across the land. Since in exile, Voryn has written many guides on battle tactics, alchemy, arithimetics and science. Those go along with his designs for many mechanisms that are advanced for the time period. There is one thing that keeps these works from being readable by anyone else. Voryn has fully developed a language of his own with more than eighty thousand letters and forty-five thousand words. Not only does Voryn write in this language, he speaks fluently in his own language, making him totally not understandable by anyone. Some of his Legionairres, who are Voryn's small army of Dragon and Flying Pokemon, have began to learn this language, but due to the language's complexity, they only begin to grasp it.

History:

Voryn "Caesar" Dracinine was born in Cape City, before the war began. Voryn was born to two members of the Gold Tribe, well-respected members at that. Voryn spent most of his childhood alone, as a meager and defenseless Trapinch. Voryn would often have to steal food and other necessities in order to survive. Towards the end of the war, Voryn evolved into Vibrava, earning his entrance into the Alpha Alliance Army.

Voryn fought only for a short while before the war ended. During that last battle, Voryn was under command by his parents, who were Gold Tribe members. During that fateful battle, Voryn watched as both of his parents were killed, rendering Voryn an orphan. Voryn stayed with the Army, never returning home to his cold and alone home. Voryn continued to serve in the Alpha Alliance Army, earning respect from his superiors. Voryn evolved into a Flygon shortly after he reached the age of twenty. Voryn continued to serve the Alpha Alliance for five more years, this tim as an officer. After those five years, Voryn encountered a life-changing event. He was sworn into the Gold Tribe.Voryn watched over valiantly as the peace amongst the Alpha Alliance remained, satisfied. After sixty years of serving in the Gold Tribe without any major conflict, Voryn got bored.

With this boredom of his, Voryn departed for the mountains. It was in this mountain that Voryn began his exile. Voryn constructed a fortress in the mountains, filled with elaborate traps, mechanisms and puzzles. Voryn burrowed into his fortress, and stayed in there for twenty years without contact with others, the Gold Tribe proclaiming him dead. Voryn lost his mind in his Fortress, which is known as " Ghjialmarr" (pronounced "hillmarr"). Voryn focused solely on academics in his exile, constructing medical, scientific and tactical works of art in his own language, which he speaks and writes fluently in. Voryn decided after his exile to fly over the Alpha Alliance's territories to see what had changed.

What Voryn saw, was war. This new Silver Tribe was taking over the Alpha Alliance. Feeling it his duty, Voryn returned to combat for the Gold Tribe. Re-taking his title as Caesar, Voryn assembled his personal guard, known as the Legionairres. Even with the help of Voryn and the legionairres, the Gold Tribe was defeated. Sensing failure, Voryn returned to exile, waiting for the time when the Gold Tribe will make a stand.

Moveset:

Solarbeam-Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse-Silver Wind
Signal Beam-Fly


Still working on it.
__________________

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis

Last edited by Yagerbomb; December 11th, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #185    
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Seems like a good replacement for Seraph if ever.

anyway, I have already posted.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Reply With Quote
  #186    
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Yagerbomb, I'll reserve you.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #187    
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Supervegeta: Aw crap, I forgot. I'll post again later, then. I have to go now so I can't edit my post. My next post will be sending Frost and Levin to the throne room.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #188    
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Yagerbomb's Avatar
Yagerbomb
←Apple Jack
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Magical Land of Cheeseburgers and Liquor
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagerbomb View Post
Hmm... available spots? Can I make a resevation? I'll actually work on this SU.

Side: Gold
Name: Voryn Dracinine
Gender: Male
Age: 110
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Flygon
Appearance:


As far as appearance goes, nothing noticeable stands out when you look at Voryn, other than his height, which is over eight feet tall. Voryn carries around an old, weathered Ebony cane, which was crafted custom for Voryn. Also not shown in the image, Voryn has a large scar over his eye, which he earned during the battle of Gold City.

Personality:
Voryn or the "Caesar" as he is called, has had his personality shaped over his very long life, seeing events that have changed his life forever, from watching his parents die in the War with the Order of Neoverse, to living in crazed exile after the Silver Tribe took control. Voryn is very wise and intelligent, being both and avid studier and one to be a "hands-on" learner. Voryn is quite level-headed, despite his honorary title as "Caesar". Voryn is a magnificent tactician, his skills in the battlefield extending from as a front-line soldier to a stern and calm leader. Voryn is too clever for his own good. He can anticipate nearly any situation, using his skills to stay alive for a very long time. Voryn is a well-rounded genius, anything from growing food to designing the elaborate traps and mechanisms that are found in his location of exile. Voryn is extremely loyal to the Alpha Alliance, despite the fact that he left for exile. Voryn is protective of every single citizen of the Alpha Alliance, and is willing to sacrifice his life to protect the Alliance. Voryn is absolutely insane, delirious and delusional. Voryn operates as if the Gold Tribe is still in full power, although the Gold tribe is spread across the land. Since in exile, Voryn has written many guides on battle tactics, alchemy, arithimetics and science. Those go along with his designs for many mechanisms that are advanced for the time period. There is one thing that keeps these works from being readable by anyone else. Voryn has fully developed a language of his own with more than eighty thousand letters and forty-five thousand words. Not only does Voryn write in this language, he speaks fluently in his own language, making him totally not understandable by anyone. Some of his Legionairres, who are Voryn's small army of Dragon and Flying Pokemon, have began to learn this language, but due to the language's complexity, they only begin to grasp it.

History:

Voryn "Caesar" Dracinine was born in Cape City, before the war began. Voryn was born to two members of the Gold Tribe, well-respected members at that. Voryn spent most of his childhood alone, as a meager and defenseless Trapinch. Voryn would often have to steal food and other necessities in order to survive. Towards the end of the war, Voryn evolved into Vibrava, earning his entrance into the Alpha Alliance Army.

Voryn fought only for a short while before the war ended. During that last battle, Voryn was under command by his parents, who were Gold Tribe members. During that fateful battle, Voryn watched as both of his parents were killed, rendering Voryn an orphan. Voryn stayed with the Army, never returning home to his cold and alone home. Voryn continued to serve in the Alpha Alliance Army, earning respect from his superiors. Voryn evolved into a Flygon shortly after he reached the age of twenty. Voryn continued to serve the Alpha Alliance for five more years, this tim as an officer. After those five years, Voryn encountered a life-changing event. He was sworn into the Gold Tribe.Voryn watched over valiantly as the peace amongst the Alpha Alliance remained, satisfied. After sixty years of serving in the Gold Tribe without any major conflict, Voryn got bored.

With this boredom of his, Voryn departed for the mountains. It was in this mountain that Voryn began his exile. Voryn constructed a fortress in the mountains, filled with elaborate traps, mechanisms and puzzles. Voryn burrowed into his fortress, and stayed in there for twenty years without contact with others, the Gold Tribe proclaiming him dead. Voryn lost his mind in his Fortress, which is known as " Ghjialmarr" (pronounced "hillmarr"). Voryn focused solely on academics in his exile, constructing medical, scientific and tactical works of art in his own language, which he speaks and writes fluently in. Voryn decided after his exile to fly over the Alpha Alliance's territories to see what had changed.

What Voryn saw, was war. This new Silver Tribe was taking over the Alpha Alliance. Feeling it his duty, Voryn returned to combat for the Gold Tribe. Re-taking his title as Caesar, Voryn assembled his personal guard, known as the Legionairres. Even with the help of Voryn and the legionairres, the Gold Tribe was defeated. Sensing failure, Voryn returned to exile, waiting for the time when the Gold Tribe will make a stand.

Moveset:

Solarbeam-Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse-Silver Wind
Signal Beam-Fly


Still working on it.
Ready for review. Look at it.
__________________

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Reply With Quote
  #189    
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Yagerbomb Overall, it's a good SU. I do have a few problems, though. In your Personality, you make it sound a tad too human with talk about alchemy, arithimetics and science. I'm not sure that has much place in the RP. You may wish to edit that.

As for you History, it also is a bit too broad. In the part where you say that it is a life-changing event joining the Gold tribe, perhaps you could expand on exactly how it happened? Did you see them in battle, just on the street, perhaps you bumped into them? Also, I welcome this language he could have, I guess, but how will he then communicate with the others? It's a great SU, but I'm not sure if it's a great SU for this RP. Change it up a bit, but for now, it's pending.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #190    
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I agree with Supervegeta, your SU is a little too...human. Trust me, I'm a human myself.

I'll post sending Frost to the throne room now.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #191    
Old December 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Nakuzami's Avatar
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norende Village
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymsical View Post
I agree with Supervegeta, your SU is a little too...human. Trust me, I'm a human myself.

I'll post sending Frost to the throne room now.
Are you sure that you are? :P

I'll post again tomorrow~ For now I have to read and catch up, lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #192    
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:20 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Alright then, Nakuzami, we're waiting on you. (At least on the Gold Tribe part of things)

I may make a Silver Tribe post so the Silver Tribe people understand the environment and such.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #193    
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Akacha's Avatar
Akacha
The Frozen One
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Moon, MN
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Sorry about the inactivity. I assume I cannot rejoin. I unfortunately, as punishment by my parents, got my computer privileges taken from me. I told them about the RP, but my parents aren't the kind to listen. I understand fully of my consequences. I will still be on the site though. And in time I may make an Rp so there is still hope.

AND I PUT SO MUCH TIME ON THAT CHARACTER! But when the computer died I felt like it was a lost hope... so this is almost a continuous concern. Lol Life can be so cruel. I mean if I could get a well done post made and post it here for review would there be any consideration for reinstatement?

Last edited by Akacha; December 12th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #194    
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Silver Rogue's Avatar
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In a dream, within a dream....
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
@Akacha Sorry about that, I feel bad for you.

Also, I want to appologize about inactivity. High school has been terrible lately, the teachers are piling on homework before winter break. So as a result, I made a 5 page paper today, a 10 minute long power point, and am halfway through a 7 page paper about the second day of the battle of Gettysburg. Not including daily homework. Fortunately, after this week, things will calm down a TON, and I should be able to post hopefully this Friday, or earlier if I can. Anyways, I'll try to post as soon as I can...
__________________
Roleplays I'm In:
Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
Atlantis Arising
Disease Deoxys
Reply With Quote
  #195    
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Akacha I realize you made a vast effort in your SU, so I will allow you to return to the RP, just please make sure to be as active as you can be.

@Silver Rogue No problem. I am posting right now to give the Silver Tribe people a bit more understanding on where they are and what they're doing.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #196    
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Akacha's Avatar
Akacha
The Frozen One
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Moon, MN
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
@Akacha I realize you made a vast effort in your SU, so I will allow you to return to the RP, just please make sure to be as active as you can be.

@Silver Rogue No problem. I am posting right now to give the Silver Tribe people a bit more understanding on where they are and what they're doing.
That's great, and thank you so much! That means so much to me. I won't let this trust be wasted. Thank you for being so understanding. You could of easily had decided not to, but didn't, so thank you once more lol.
Reply With Quote
  #197    
Old December 14th, 2011, 12:43 AM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
welcome back akacha! please don't leave us again!
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Reply With Quote
  #198    
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
@Akacha Yay, you're back! Can't wait to see Ahd Dub in action.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #199    
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Oh, hey, guys, (specifically Supervegeta) I did post about getting to the throne room with Levin, but I simply edited my last post. You'd wanna check it out.

Also, welcome back Akacha. And at everyone, we know school life can be a bother, but note that you can always VM/PM me or vegeta to tell us that you will be gone. We'll understand.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #200    
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:37 AM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Akacha Lol, no problem, man. But remember, not posting for two weeks in a row, without notifying either myself or Wym that you will be gone merits a kick. So if you ever have to depart, just let us know ahead of time.

My mistake Wym. I edited briefly to say you two have arrived as well. Now only Silver Rogue and Akacha are being waited on.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.