Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2011 (10:46 PM). Edited November 11th, 2011 by bobandbill.
q11e
Beginning Trainer

Hello everyone!

One of the problems facing an upstarting new writer is getting recognition: out of all the thousands of stories out there, how do you get your own voice heard? In the interest of solving this problem, I'm trying to set up an online exchange for readers and writers, where you can pay people points for reviews and ratings.

As a little reward for early adopters, I will personally review the first 24 stories posted here (no matter how ridiculous!). So please don't hesitate to sign up and shamelessly self-promote your own work -- that's what this is designed for!

I'm posting this here because Pokémon is what I know and love, but there's room for other fan fiction, and original stories as well. (You can also add your own fandom if the one you're looking for doesn't exist.) So if you've got other stories you'd like to share, you're welcome to add those too.

Can't wait to read them!
Old November 11th, 2011 (10:58 PM).
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Sorry, but you're not allowed to advertise external sites on these forums outside of your signature as per the forum wide rules. Besides, although review things are cool it's not like PC needs reviews being taken away from it (or what few it currently has atm anyways). If you want to make a review change thread you can give it a shot but it can't be run off the pc forums site on an entirely different website, sorry.
ORAS Staff Collab 2014
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links