The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Notices

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Discuss the remakes of 2003's best Game Boy Advance games! (Are some of us seriously that old?)

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Esper

Advertise here
I'm just now hearing about this band once they've broken up? Ah, well, there's always the potential for the band reforming. Happens all the time.

deviantart blog pair
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:20 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I'm just now hearing about this band once they've broken up? Ah, well, there's always the potential for the band reforming. Happens all the time.
Yeah there's always that. The Misfits broke up after 6 years of forming and reformed in 1995.
Black Flag broke up after 10 years of forming and reformed in 2005 and 2013. (According to a friend of mine, I'm thinking this is right.) Fall Out Boy went on hiatus and 3 years later they're now back and looking forward to releasing a new record, a new single out now with music video along it, and new tour. They were planning to release their 5th album sometime soon so it's a surprise to me that they would call it quits suddenly in the middle of making an album. There's speculation that it could be publicity stunt for the new album. Lindsey Way, the wife of their frontman, Gerard Way, tweeted this on her Twitter today:
Spoiler:

It kind of does make me think something's going on.

They've always did things like that to bring up speculation for new albums and make fans go nuts. Like just a few more before their last album, Danger Days , was announced an odd TV thing showed up on their website with weird "transmission" things. The band then posted a teaser trailer for the album on their official YouTube account, entitled "Art Is the Weapon". Though I strongly doubt it's a publicity stunt, I really would hope. It's definitely a possibly they could come back and finish their 5th album cause that seems more likely than a publicity stunt to announced their next album. Though it's still strange how they had 6 songs recorded for a new album and then suddenly break up.Also odd how short their goodbye/break up blog was. Only a paragraph and no real explanation of what happened (check the blog I posted earlier if you haven't. ) I'm just saddened they're pretty much done for forever. Though I'm hopeful there's a chance they'll be back, they had good chemistry. They're just been some drama with the band and rumors going around about them , but they didn't say if that's why they were breaking up. Still hopeful they will reunite someday. Maybe in 3 year , maybe in 10. Who knows just gonna wait to see what happens with them.

Edit: Gerard Way (the band's frontman) just wrote this tweet a few hours ago. It pretty much sums up everything and say a final goodbye. And it's so beautiful. So comforting to . To me and any fan.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjdh4f

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by awolfsquared; March 24th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Esper

I'd guess the explanation of the breakup is short because you'd just get a lot of conflicting reasons and maybe some blame and insults thrown about if it's a particularly bad breakup. You know, for the sake of making peace, and to keep their fans from hating them, they agree to say only "We're breaking up. Love ya, fans."

deviantart blog pair
Old March 26th, 2013, 03:43 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Well, if you no one noticed my edit in my last post, Gerard Way the band's frontman, made a much more lengthy and beautifully written explanation/ last goodbye on Twitter yesterday.I'll post it again in case anyone wants to read it.
Again it's VERY long so I'll spoiler tag it:
Spoiler:
A Vigil, On Birds and Glass.

I woke up this morning still dreaming, or not fully aware of myself just yet. The sun poked through the windows, touching my face, and then a deep sadness overcame me, immediately, bringing me to life and realization- My Chemical Romance had ended.
I walked downstairs to do the only thing I could think of to regain composure-
I made coffee.
As the drip began, in that kind of silence that only happens in the morning, and being the only one awake, I stepped outside my home, leaving the door open behind me. I looked around and began to breathe. Things looked to be about the same- a beautiful day.
As I turned to step back into the house I heard sound from within, a chirp and a rustle. And I noticed a small brown bird had flown into the library. Naturally, I panicked. I knew I had to see the bird to safety and I knew I had to retain the order of things in our home, and he very well couldn’t take up residency with us. I chased him (still assuming he was a he) into my office, where I have these very large windows.
Just then, and luckily, I heard Lindsey’s footsteps coming down the stairs, and naturally being composed as she is, she grabbed a blanket and stepped into the office. He was impossible to catch, and I began to open the windows, via Lindsey’s direction, only to find out they were screened. The bird began to fly into the glass, over and over and in all different directions.
Smack.
Smack.
Smack!
I heard another set of footsteps, Bandit’s, running down the stairs in anticipation of the new day. Her entrance into the situation caused just the right amount of chaos (she was very excited to meet the bird) and we found ourselves chasing the bird into the living room. Knowing that this where it could potentially get sticky, being the high ceilings and the beams to perch on, I opened the front door as Lindsey did her best to encourage our new friend out the door. After some coaxing, flying, chirping, a wrong turn back into the library and a short goodbye to Bandit, he simply hopped out the front door- taking off on the fifth leap.
We cheered.
I was no longer sad.
I didn’t realize it, but I stopped being sad the minute that bird had come into my life, because there was something that needed doing, a small vessel to aid and an order to keep. I closed the door. I decided to write the letter I always knew I would.

It is often my nature to be abstract, hidden in plain sight, or nowhere at all. I have always felt that the art I have made (alone or with friends) contains all of my intent when executed properly, and thus, no explanation required. It is simply not in my nature to excuse, explain, or justify any action I have taken as a result of thinking it through with a clear head, and in my truth.
I had always felt this situation involving the end of this band would be different, in the eventuality it happened. I would be cryptic in its existence, and open upon its death.

The clearest actions come from truth, not obligation. And the truth of the matter is that I love every one of you.
So, if this finds you well, and sheds some light on anything, or my personal account and feelings on the matter, then it is out of this love, mutual and shared, not duty.
Love.
This was always my intent.

My Chemical Romance: 2001-2013

We were spectacular.
Every show I knew this, every show I felt it with or without external confirmation.
There were some clunkers, sometimes our secondhand gear broke, sometimes I had no voice- we were still great. It is this belief that made us who we were, but also many other things, all of them vital-
And all of the things that made us great were the very things that were going to end us-

Fiction. Friction. Creation. Destruction. Opposition. Aggression. Ambition. Heart. Hate. Courage. Spite. Beauty. Desperation. LOVE. Fear. Glamour. Weakness. Hope.

Fatalism.

That last one is very important. My Chemical Romance had, built within its core, a fail-safe. A doomsday device, should certain events occur or cease occurring, would detonate. I shared knowledge of this “flaw” within weeks of its inception.
Personally, I embraced it because, again, it made us perfect. A perfect machine, beautiful, yet self aware of it’s system. Under directive to terminate before it becomes compromised. To protect the idea- at all costs. This probably sounds like something ripped from the pages of a four-color comic book, and that’s the point.
No compromise. No surrender. No ****ing ****.

To me that’s rock and roll. And I believe in rock and roll.

I wasn’t shy about who I said this to, not the press, or a fan, or a relative. It’s in the lyrics, it’s in the banter. I often watched the journalists snicker at mention of it, assuming I was being sensational or melodramatic (in their defense I was most likely dressed as an apocalyptic marching-band leader with a tear-away hospital gown and a face covered in expressionist paint, so fair enough).
I’m still not sure if the mechanism worked correctly, because it wasn’t a bang but a much slower process. But still the same result, and still for the same reason-

When it’s time, we stop.

It is important to understand that for us, the opinion on whether or not it is in fact time does not transmit from the audience. Again, this is to protect the idea for the benefit of the audience. Many a band have waited for external confirmation that it is time to hang it up, via ticket sales, chart positioning, boos and bottles of urine- input that holds no sway for us, and often too late when it comes anyway.

You should know it in your being, if you listen to the truth inside you. And voice inside became louder than the music.

<At this point, I take a break to receive a visit from old friends, all of which were instrumental in some way to the beginnings of the band. We talk about the old days, and we talk about music, we talk about new things. We laugh and drink diet soda. We say goodbyes, I go to bed, to resume my letter in the morning, which is->

Now-
There are many reasons My Chemical Romance ended. The triggerman is unimportant, as was always the messengers- but the message, again as always, is the important thing. But to reiterate, this is my account, my reasons and my feelings. And I can assure you there was no divorce, argument, failure, accident, villain, or knife in the back that caused this, again this was no one’s fault, and it had been quietly in the works, whether we knew it or not, long before any sensationalism, scandal, or rumor.

There wasn’t even a blaze of glory in a hail of bullets…

I am backstage in Asbury Park, New Jersey. It is Saturday, May 19th, 2012 and I am pacing behind a massive black curtain that leads to the stage. I feel the breeze from the ocean find its way around me and I look down at my arms, which are covered in fresh gauze due to a losing battle with a heat rash, which had been a mysterious problem in recent months. I am normally not nervous before a show but I am certainly filled with angry butterflies most of the time. This is different- a strange anxiety jetting through me that I can only imagine is the sixth sense one feels before their last moments alive. My pupils have zeroed-out and I have ceased blinking. My body temperature is icy.
We get the cue to hit the stage.

The show is… good. Not great, not bad, just good. The first thing I notice take me by surprise is not the enormous amount of people in front of us but off to my left- the shore and the vastness of the ocean. Much more blue than I remembered as a boy. The sky is just as vibrant. I perform, semi-automatically, and something is wrong.
I am acting. I never act on stage, even when it appears that I am, even when I’m hamming it up or delivering a soliloquy. Suddenly, I have become highly self-aware, almost as if waking from a dream. I began to move faster, more frantic, reckless- trying to shake it off- but all it began to create was silence. The amps, the cheers, all began to fade.

All that what left was the voice inside, and I could hear it clearly. It didn’t have to yell- it whispered, and said to me briefly, plainly, and kindly- what it had to say.

What it said is between me and the voice.

I ignored it, and the following months were full of suffering for me- I hollowed out, stopped listening to music, never picked up a pencil, started slipping into old habits. All of the vibrancy I used to see became de-saturated. Lost. I used to see art or magic in everything, especially the mundane- the ability was buried under wreckage.

Slowly, once I had done enough damage to myself, I began to climb out of the hole. Clean. When I made it out, the only thing left inside was the voice, and for the second time in my life, I no longer ignored it- because it was my own.

There are many roles for all of us to play in this ending. We can be well-wishers, ill-wishers, sympathizers, vilifiers, comedians, rain clouds, victims-

That last one, again, is important. I have never thought myself a victim, nor my comrades, nor the fans- especially not the fans. For us to adopt that role right now would legitimize everything the tabloids have tried to name us. More importantly, it completely misses the point of the band. And then what have we learned?

With honor, integrity, closure, and on no one’s terms but our own- the door closes.

And another opens-

This morning I awoke early. I quickly brushed my teeth, threw on some baggy jeans, and hopped in my car. I gently sped down the 405 through the morning fog to a random parking lot in Palo Verde, where I was to meet a nice gentleman named Norm. He was older, and a self-proclaimed “hippie” but he also had the energy of Sixteen year old in a garage-rock band. The purpose of the meeting was the delivery of an amplifier into my possession. I had recently purchased the amp from him and we both agreed that shipping would jostle the tubes- so he was kind enough to meet me in the middle.
A Fender Princeton Amp from 1965, non reverb. A beautiful little device.

He showed me the finer points, the speaker, the non-grounded plug, the original label and the chalk mark of the man or woman who built it-

“This amp talks.” he said.
I smiled.
We got coffee, talked about gold-foil pickups and life. We sat in the car and played each other music we had made. We parted ways, promising to stay in touch, I drove home.

When I wanted to start My Chemical Romance, I began by sitting in my parent’s basement, picking up an instrument I had long abandoned for the brush- a guitar. It was a 90’s Fender Mexican Stratocaster, Lake Placid Blue, but in my youth I had decided it was too clean and pretty so I beat it up, exposing some of the red paint underneath the blue- the color it was meant to be. Adding a piece of duct tape on the pick guard, it felt acceptable. I plugged this into a baby Crate Amp with built in distortion and began the first chords of Skylines and Turnstiles.

I still have that guitar, and it’s sitting next to The Princeton.
He has a voice, and I would like to hear what it has to say.

In closing, I want to thank every single fan. I have learned from you, maybe more than you think you’ve learned from me. My only regret is that I am awful with names and bad with goodbyes. But I never forget a face, or a feeling- and that is what I have left from all of you.
I feel Love.

I feel love for you, for our crew, our team, and for every single human being I have shared the band and stage with-

Ray. Mikey. Frank. Matt. Bob. James. Todd. Cortez. Tucker. Pete. Michael. Jarrod.

Since I am bad with goodbyes. I refuse to let this be one. But I will leave you with one last thing-

My Chemical Romance is done. But it can never die.
It is alive in me, in the guys, and it is alive inside all of you.
I always knew that, and I think you did too.

Because it is not a band-
it is an idea.

Love,
Gerard

Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjdh4f
While it really is more of a "goodbye" letter ,it really does clear things up more and gives fan more closure than their blog. Though I get how something short would be easier and cause less drama. Of course fans of the said band breaking up will still be devastated especially if that's their favorite band.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:08 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Eeny, meeny, miny, mo
IWT, where will you go?
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:17 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Welcome to the RP section of the forums, IWT! Nice to have you here :3
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:45 AM
Elaitenstile
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Welcome to the RP section of the forums, IWT! Nice to have you here :3
Same comes from me too. I think IWT will go... well, I don't no.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:49 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
★Folk Man♫ lml
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
What a fantastic RP this would make

Old March 31st, 2013, 03:52 AM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

It's been a while since IWT was last in the RP Corner. Welcome!
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:52 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Well ain't this a surprise seeing this here? I guess we all need to start a RP right here right now.
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:38 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Khawill read this forum, unaware of where it came from. After checking the first page, it seemed there were no sign ups, nor did it appear in the approved threads area. Must be a ghost thread he thought, Cursed to wander the forums, never finding a home. He typed out, "Welcome to the RP section." Though he was sure they would not last long.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old March 31st, 2013, 05:14 PM
ThatWhiteKid
What is this Math~

Nature: Quirky
ThatWhiteKid sat down in the RP Corner, tired from his efforts of finding his Easter egg. His tiredness contributing to his crankiness, he looked over to see a strange thread in this side of the forums. Looking in, he saw that it was the "Incredibly Wandering Thread," and, amused at the concept, flipped to the last page to see the responses to its being there. Coming upon the last response, he saw that this apparent "Khawill" (he hadn't been able to tell because of the staff's clever April Fool's joke, and Khawill had appeared as a Wobbuffet) had the same thought as he; to write a response in the third person and roleplaying format. And so he got to work typing this post, wondering what Pokémon he would get...
Old March 31st, 2013, 05:43 PM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

雷影 イチロ aka Ichiro - Roleplay Corner, Pokecommunity.com

Ichiro wanders in confused after spending a late night in Photoshop; realising now it would take a bit of knowledge to figure out who the different people were. After refreshing, he sighed in exasperation as the users became differing pokemon to the ones he had recorded for future reference.

"Happy April Fools Day," he announced to the empty flat, smiling at the joke the admins had made of the forum.

"I wonder what new users to the forum must be thinking," he pondered as he typed out a reply to the mysterious Incredibly Wandering Thread.
Old March 31st, 2013, 05:59 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
A teenaged man surfs the web at an average time, he looked confused at this sudden appearance. "The hell is going on? Who are you people?" Was it April Fool's Day already? The calendar on his computer read it was still March. Perhaps someone had been overly prepared for this?
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:46 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

'The wandering thread... in the RP Corner?!' I exclaimed, 'Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to act like a Rapidash for April Fools. But that's not possible after I edit this post.'
And so I neighed and neighed until you read this statement. Then the world blew up.

END

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Last edited by jov0006; March 31st, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:34 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

As Megan returns from a long absence, she wandered around the forum, discovering new things, as well as new changes. One of them, was finding that the wandering thread was located in the Roleplay Corner, one of the places she felt attached to in the forums. Although it has been a while since she actually roleplayed, she blames her busy life as a student, a friend, and a dependable family member.

She hoped that with more time this week, as she had Spring Break, she'll find the time (and courage) to join a roleplay of her liking...one that could accommodate her schedule. That may happen later, as Megan has lots of exploring to do here on her first night back.

(ooc: everyone who posts here should roleplay imo)
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:05 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mega noticed that the Wandering Thread had made its way into the RP corner during April fools day. He looked among the others and asked himself a question... just who was he? He could be any Pokemon at anytime and he would easily be lost among the others.

He decided to disregard this and continue his obsession with Monster Hunter Ultimate, which he continued to play as he typed up his post on the thread.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:59 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

I sighed, the Wandering Thread and April Fools made an interesting match. I quickly pressed my fingers against my netbook as I typed this up. Yes, a netbook. The netbook failed to correspond so I threw it in outrage at the floor. And here I am now, typing this up with my broken netbook.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old April 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Writer's block ensued Megan as she stared at her notebook. During her free time from homework, and studying, she was working on a few ideas for stories she wanted to write. Hoping for a fact she can get a finished story by the end of this year. However, she had been working on a My Little Pony story which still had no title as of yet. With her crazy imagination, she'd write and write and then realize that the story isn't going anywhere.

Alongside that, Megan is now reflecting on her transition back to her old account. She's quite excited, she finally felt like herself once again. It's a long process, but for now, she just wants to continue the craziness that is April Fools day here on the PokeCommunity.
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM
Nadir-Natesse
LURKER. ¬_¬

Fraya entered the Wandering Thread carefully. What was this, exactly? She decided to find out by checking previous posts and took some enjoyment in how random everything seemed to be when, in fact, every single post had made sense at some point in time.

She took a few moments to try to guess where the wandering thread had been in it's many days since creation and failed miserably, as she is only a PC newbie. Even still, she thought contributing to such a quirky thread was a good use of her time as a lurker.

She is a lurker no more.

EDIT: Upon posting her RE:, she is filled with disdain to see that she had been assigned to the pokemon Diglett; she hates digletts. So much so that she found it pertinant to edit aforementioned RE: to say so. Beyond Voltorb/Electrode, diglett it is the least creative and most lazy design in the history of Pokemon ever.
  • Pokemon Emerald (GPSphone on iTouch 5 & iPad 1)
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:33 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Daniel sighed and shook his head. How had he never been here before? What was this place? An explorer by nature, the brown haired man walked into this area, a smile on his face, seeing familiar friends and strangers alike. With a happy grin, his arms stretched wide, he joined the others.

"Welcome!" was all he said.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:06 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
The RP Corner. Steven stared at his computer monitor. What did the Warden want with him? After the mysterious disappearance of two people, he had figured who did it. It was the Warden! Either that, or he was interrogating them. (Relating to A Rocket's Diary, look for it) Oh well, Charles would search for this wandering thread while Kimbou was at Karma's.

Steven sent out Sonara and said, "Can you help me look for this so called 'wandering thread'?" Sonara nodded and looked around the room. She picked a piece of string and pointed to it. "No! On the computer!" However, Steven had already found it. What? What a non-sense thread. He had no time to be playing games, he had a plan to put in motion.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Vato - A Corner Full Of Surprise
"RP Corner..." Vato muttered to himself, moving his trusted mouse across the screen, eyes barely open. Nothing like surfing the Internet at 7am, right? Foreshadow of Hoenn, Youkai Academy, Pokemon Odyssey. An excessive amount of flashy and exotic names filled the forum. While it was really pleasing to read some of the IC posts every now and then, he placed the cursor over the name of an RP of his own. This thread having survived even when everyone in it just disappeared...

Click!

HOENN REBURST [M] [IC] seemed to be the tile. He could have gone straight for the latest posts, but for some reason it's always enjoyable for him to jusk look at the main posts of random threads... "Let's see..." Another click proceeded, and this time a series of new posts appeared. While he was reading, he couldn't help but notice his eyes were closing with more frequency now, "Ugh, maybe later..." He said to himself while going back to the Corner.

A Thread he hadn't seen before had made itself obvious this time... The Incredibly Wandering Thread, it seemed to read... "The crap is this?" He suddenly exclaimed upon seeing how it made no sense how you could move this thing all around the page for no apparent purpose... "That's PC for you, I guess..." He added while clicking a round blue button that went by the name of POST REPLY.

A short amount of time later, he had already referenced himself multiple times in third person, and was already thinking he may had broke the fourth wall... or not. He never really understand how that works. With one last click, a post by him had popped in the thread.

Only one thing he could say to himself at this point... "Now what?" Little did he knew about this Wandering Thread. Was it safe, or dangerous? Would he meet new people, or will this be his only time here? Disregarding this questions, he just proceeded o stare blackly at his computer, constantly pressing the refresh button, and waiting to see who else would be joining this Wandering Crew...

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Megan finally reached the hump of Spring Break, and so far all she has done is nothing.

Well, not really nothing. All she has ever done was browse on the internet (including the PokeCommunity) and not much else. Ever since her return from her 40-day absence, she finds herself constantly logging on to the website, curating her boredom, whom she had all that time. She no longer feels bored anymore.

"I really need to get back to work." She said to herself, staring at her Photoshop window. She needed to work on three animated gifs for her Graphic Design class. They were due the day she returns from Spring Break, and so far she has done two. The third is still in brainstorm mode.
Old June 1st, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Oh IWT, you haven't been moved since APRIL 3!!???!!??? This cannot stand. Off you go, now...

Sponsored Links

Advertise here