• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[4Q 2011] Roleplay Awards ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
★ 4th Quarter 2011 Roleplay Awards ★
The RPAs is a community run event, promoting the growth of the Roleplay Corner by letting our members nominate and vote on our most skilled and talented players. These awards are run once every season and winning threads and members are usually awarded with a name change or a shiny new emblem to add to their collection (respectively). Each category can only have one winner, unless two members are tied on votes.
So what are you waiting for? Let your favourite players be named and vote away! There are a few rules that you may need to know before voting...

Rules:
  • All voting ends on 11:59pm on the 30th of November (GMT), though I will keep the thread editable until I lock it myself on the 1st of December. Any posts made after the deadline will be deleted That gives you about two weeks for everyone to vote. If you didn't get a vote in, that's your own fault!
  • You cannot vote for yourself! That's a little narcissistic, don't you think?
  • This is not a thread for idle chit chat! Only one post per person, you can thank those who voted for you or your thread in the Roleplay Discussion Thread.
  • You do not have to be in a Roleplay to vote for it, but you do indeed need to be an active member of this board (unless you read Roleplays profusely in your spare time but are too afraid to join them. If this is the case, please PM or VM me before posting your votes).
  • All threads and members voted for must be currently active. You cannot vote for a locked or a dead roleplay or a member who has been inactive in the roleplay boards for over a month unless specified in the category.
  • Though it is not compulsory, it is preferred that you write a brief explanation why you picked that player or that roleplay for that particular award. It's always nice to read a little sentence or two for a roleplayer about why they make another player smile!
  • You cannot vote for a previous winner from the last RPA. Sorry guys, but we need to give everyone a chance! The last winner from the previous RPAs will be showcased under each category.

All ruled up and ready for action?! Excellent! Let the voting begin!

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Humanem Familiares
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: War Between Pokémon and Humans
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Most Original Roleplay:
The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Most Missed Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: A Pokémon Odyssey 2
The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.​

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter:
Last RPA Winner: Neo Kanto
The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Scarf Blade
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Most Improved Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: ~Genevieve & SkyisUmbreon
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).​

Best Game Master:
Last RPA Winner: Eeveemaster9
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Funniest Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Miss Doronjo
Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).​

Most Helpful Player:
Last RPA Winner: Nideous
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).​

Best Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: -Nocturnal
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).​

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Goddess of a Remnant. Yeah, I love it, even though I don't post in it that frequently xD; It's a bit slow... but it has a lot of potential. :3 Also, it has WACKY CHARACTERS! :DDDD

Best Veteran Roleplay: War Between Pokemon and Humans 2. Even after all the drama, we're still pulling through! :D okay lol we're not, so my vote goes to Years of Lies. It's a supernatural RP that is still alive, it needs to get what it deserves :D

Most Original Roleplay: Darkness Reigns. I like the plot quite a lot, I really wish it would start moving soon :/

Most Missed Roleplay: Dragonball: The Future Awaits! :( I really liked that too.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Focus Shift: A New Awakening. Really wish I had entered, though.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Hmm... Wymsical. Yeah, bruh, you so awesome. lolz

Most Improved Roleplayer: Gotta think about this one... I guess, ODSTMarine.

Best Game Master: Ichiro. Yeah, her RPs are well maintained xP

Best Sign-Up Writer: Wymsical. Yeah, Wymsical, his SUs are always insanely detailed.

Funniest Roleplayer: Dammit... Miss Doronjo won it last time, so I can't vote for him. So, I guess I'll go with... Nakuzami.

Most Helpful Player: Supervegeta. Well, according to me, he is helpful. It would be a close tie b/w him and Diamond1304 if he still RPed xP

Best Roleplayer: My vote goes to... Ichiro. I read some of her posts in Atlantis Arising, and they just ROCK.

Note: My votes may change. :P

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll just go ahead and put this up, and change it as I go...
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Percy Jackson: War of the Gods

Best Veteran Roleplay: Years of Lies

Most Original Roleplay: Atlantis Arising- It's the smartest, cleverest RP I might have every been in.

Most Missed Roleplay: Dragonball: The Future Awaits I had a cameo in it! It was gonna be a good idea... :(

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Not voting.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Does Wymsical count? Can I say Wymsical? Is Wymsical alright? OK, I'm gonna go ahead and say Wymsical. :)

Most Improved Roleplayer: -DeepImpact- I'd have to say recently, you really picked up your game and are looking like a much better RPer

Best Game Master: Stingray- He's a hard-a$$ and he's really determined never to let his RPs die.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Tough debate, but I'm saying Silver Rogue

Funniest Roleplayer: Not Voting.

Most Helpful Player: Skymin- Talk about best mod ever? (only knew two..HA) Seriously, she's very helpful, and not just RP-wise. I'm learning a lot of new things...lol.

Best Roleplayer: Eeveemaster9- ratio-wise, she is LEAGUES ahead of her age, me, and anyone else on PC. (A great second place is Nideous, he is an RP machine!)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

The most important votes EVER

They all count as a million votes because I'm that awesomesauce. :P
I'll edit in all of my votes later.
Thread Awards:
Best Rookie Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Humanum Familiares
Percy Jackson: War of the Gods - Fun fun fun :D Lol . . . xD

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Erm . . . lol, is Digimon: Synchro Awakening old enough to vote for yet?

Most Original Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Humanum Familiares

Focus Shift: A New Awakening - Well, it's Pokemon, but it puts a nice twist on it. There are other original role-plays out there, but this one gets my vote this month.

Most Missed Roleplay:

UNDERGROUND: Kanto Chronicles - All I can say is ;~; I miss it.

Atlantis Arising - It looked pretty cool, but at the time I didn't feel that I could handle another role-play. I still don't think I could, lol.
Member Awards:
Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Wymsical - I don't really know that many new RPers (or at least, I don't think I do, lol) but from those that I have seen, I think Wymsical is one of the best (although he does have some weak points that he could work on ;P).

Agh . . . I don't really pay attention all that much . . . I'll abstain from voting here too, lol.

Best Game Master:

[Buncha Japanese symbols here] Ichiro - Well, it was either him, Fuyu, or Supervegeta . . . Supervegeta doesn't need another vote, lol, and I just think Ichiro does a good job on his RPs.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Well, I don't really read many Sign-Ups besides my own, so I think I'll abstain from voting this time around.

Funniest Roleplayer:

Dammit, can't vote for Miss Man Doronjo . . . ugh, um . . . I'll vote Wymsical for naow. :P

Most Helpful Player:

Let's go with you, Skyrim . . . er, I mean, Skymin. :P Must I explain? Well . . . I'm too lazy to right now, lol.

Best Roleplayer:

Supervegeta - Not to join in on the bandwagon but . . . well, I do think he deserves this.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
PS, -DeepImpact-, Ima guy :P ><
Also, Supervegeta is a man's man.....I mean a manly man.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: TBC

Best Veteran Roleplay: Years Of Lies
Supernatural RP's are rare on PC, and this is amazing.

Most Original Roleplay: TBC

Most Missed Roleplay: TBC

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: TBC

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: TBC

Most Improved Roleplayer: TBC

Best Game Master: TBC

Best Sign-Up Writer: TBC

Funniest Roleplayer: TBC

Most Helpful Player: Skymin
Again because she has helped me a lot with my RPs, looking at them, critique-ing them as well as helping me GM Atlantis Arising. WOOT!

Best Roleplayer: Supervegeta
Cause his RP level is over 9000!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ps -deepimpact-, ichiro is a girl.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Digimon: Synchro Awakening - this one was very close to becoming inapplicable! But in any case, I love Fuyu's episode style, how its so similar to an anime! With previews and episode names and all! Very cool.​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
Years of Lies by Eeveemaster9 - Possibly one of the coolest non-Pokémon roleplays whose storyline includes deceit, drama, violence and an awesome amount of teen angst. I cannot wait for day 5! Yeah!!​

Most Original Roleplay:
Lost Memories / A War on Magic - I loved the concept, losing your thoughts slowly in this world and to be transported to another with most of them gone. It's not like your typical amnesia story as you have to win them back! Pretty awesome, I think.​

Most Missed Roleplay:
Hydroxylapatite Version - it ended before it could really start! I miss Adelle and Witthoefft a lot. ):​

Pokemon MMO: Beta Testers - I loved the idea, though I have to honestly say the overall quality wasn't really what I was looking for. But I very much loved the idea!!​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Wymsical - you've come to the boards with such skill and talent, your posts are very fluent and full. Yeah, you've impressed me!​

tbc​

Best Game Master:
PKMN Trainer Yellow - to take on Pokemon Trainer Academy after the original GM left and keep it going for so long is surely a fantastic feat. Well done!​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
tbc​

Funniest Roleplayer:
Nakuzami - his interactions between Sam and Ruffles always brought a smile to my face in the Digimon roleplay. You don't see much hilarity in roleplays due to their quite serious nature, but Nakuzami seems to do it well!​

Most Helpful Player:
雷影 イチロ - we're always collaborating together, mixing our ideas and creating explosions of awesome. If there's anyone I need to turn to for anything, it's always you!​

Best Roleplayer:
Supervegeta - his posts are always so well described and his characters are very unique (though being the bad guy all the time can get old, can't it?). I always enjoy his posts and hope to roleplay with him more in the future!​

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Vote: MINE TBA
Best Veteran Roleplay:
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Vote: TBA
Most Original Roleplay:
The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Vote: Atlantis Arising, because it's, well, original. I would have joined if it wasn't already too deep into the plot. ;(
Most Missed Roleplay:
The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.

The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Vote: Atlantis Arising. It's awesome, Skymin and the person with the name I can't spell did a really great job on it. In the end I did end up joining it, but I'm not sure what else I should pick...hmm...TBA.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

My Vote: Wymsical. No arguments here since I'm not qualified
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

My Vote: I'm not really sure, but I guess shinysweety would be my vote. Tbh I'm not a great fan of her posts in some particular roleplays, but the SU she wrote for my RP is actually really good, and I feel she improved a lot between then and now.
Best Game Master:
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

My Vote: Wymsical. You never cease to impress me with your amazingly detailed (and fun to read!) SU sheets.
Funniest Roleplayer:
Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

Will edit in the rest of my votes later.

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Well, I may as well give this a shot. I'm a n00b but I'm awesome anyway :P

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:

MINE! POKEMON ODYSSEY: A NEW BEGINNING

Percy Jackson: War of the gods-Great RP, I've always loved Percy Jackson, and it makes a nice subject for an RP. Very fun to play in for whatever reason. lol.

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Pokemon Odyssey: The Dark Tournament-Although I wasn't in it (Or wasn't here back then) I went back and viewed the old thread, and it was frikkin' awesome. Kudos.

Most Original Roleplay:

Animal DNA Project- While I'm not in it, and...it hasn't even started yet (lol) the plot is very original, at least to me.

Most Missed Roleplay:

Can't vote on this because I haven't been here long :P

Well there are a lot of those. lol.

War Between Pokemon and Humans II- Looks like an awesome RP, especially since it's the sequel to another one, which means it must be successful. Maybe a little too much. Didn't join it because it's too fast-paced.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

ME ME ME ME ME!!

I can't vote for Conjurer?! DAM YO! :'( Well, I wouldn't know who is a rookie and who's not, so TBC

Ummm...I guess....I dunno. TBC

Best Game Master:

ME ME ME ME ME!! ME ME!! :(

Supervegeta-He's my good college buddy, and as it turns out he's managed over three RPs very well. I know he's always been a good writer and he's always had an ego the size of Jon Minnoch, but this is ridiculous. xD

Best Sign-Up Writer:

ME ME FRIKKIN' ME! D:

Silver Rogue- His SU in my RP Pokemon Odyssey: A new beginnig was stellar. Best one yet, I believe. Kudos to you, brotha.

Funniest Roleplayer:

OH COME ON, I'M COMEDIAN OF THE CENTURY! :P

-DeepImpact-- While I've only seen him in action a few times, he is hilarious. Both inside and outside of RPs. Although his puns are bad, the rest is golden. :P

Most Helpful Player:

Supervegeta- I know it seems weird, he isn't usually helpful at all. xD But he showed me the ropes of the RP Corner and of PC itself, ironically I'd be completely lost without him. :P

Best Roleplayer:

*Gasp* You didn't choose me?!

-DeepImpact-- Once again, it has to be DeepImpact. While I don't know him well, I can deduce from his posts that he is a very capable and talented writer, especially considering he's, like, thirteen years old. His grammar is near-stellar, he hardly ever makes typos (unlike me) and his characters are always lively. Kudos to you, brotha. :D

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:

Percy Jackson: War of the gods-Great - It looks like a great RP, read the plot and everything, why didn't I join it xD

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Teen Heros [PG-16, Players Needed!] - This was a good RP, nice idea and all :)

Most Original Roleplay:

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(T) - Super original Plot, not a big one though but it's pretty original to me xD

Most Missed Roleplay:

Pokemon Gijinka Academy - I miss this RP allot D: It was awesome. (to read posts xD)

Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU) - It looked awesome, but for some reason i didn't join D: Why? i have no idea.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Conjurer - Even though i don't know who Conjurer is, i checked out some of her posts and they were great 8D

Me! you have no idea how much I've improved xD

Chef30 - From her first RP, Chef30's immproved a ton. just like me!

Best Game Master:

Supervegeta - Great GM, and great RPer to! Deffinatly my choice :D

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Silver Rogue - He was in Odyssey 1, Odyssey 2, and now in the new Odyssey. In each one, I thought his SUs were awesome. xD

Funniest Roleplayer:

Nideous - I think Nideous is a really funny RPer from time to time.

Most Helpful Player:

Xilfer123 - My brother, Xilfer, helped me with tons of stuff in RolePlay's. Such as, he helped me improve my grammar, he shows me how to do a good SU sometimes, he gave me a lot of useful constrictive criticism and stuff. xD

Best Roleplayer:

Nideous - He's in a ton of great RP's and is also a awesome writer, so im voting for him ^^

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Pick: Dystopia. Really good Rp, just a little to fast for my taste.​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Pick: Pokemon Trainer Academy. 3000 posts and still going strong? This is a massive RP/​

Most Original Roleplay:
The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My Pick: TBA​

Most Missed Roleplay:
The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.

My pick: The Cryptex. My first RP. *sad*​

The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

My pick: Pokemon Odyssey: A new beginning. I had planned to join it, but I didn't get a spot in time.​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

My Pick: Conjurer. Quality posts from her the moment she showed up. Kudos​

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

My Pick: Chef30. I remember joining her first RP (that she GMed) it was good, but how she has grown as a RPer since then, amazing.​

Best Game Master:
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

My pick: OhHeyVaporeon. Is a very good GM and is excellent at organizing.​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

My pick: Silver Rogue. He beat me.​

Funniest Roleplayer:
Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).

My pick: Nakuzami. Crazy yes, funny yes, he= wins.​

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

My pick: SuperVegeta. He is always willing to give others help (you just gotta ask him nicely LOL) so, he gets my vote.​

Best Roleplayer:
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

My pick: SuperVegeta. No questions asked.​

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, I suppose I should vote before it closes.

Best Rookie Roleplay:

TBA
I just have not had enough time to read other roleplays.....

Best Veteran Roleplay:

The Pokemon Trainer Academy
Man, is that thing still going?

Most Original Roleplay:

The Business of War: 31st Century Mercenaries
Seriously, no clue how SV came up with this one

Most Missed Roleplay:

....can I say my own for this? Dragon's Breath, my own RP
Which failed because I have a disorder that make it so I cant make up plot... :(

Coolest Roleplay I didn't Enter:

The Business of War: 31st Century Mercenaries
Excellent idea, too bad I was on a trip when SUs came out :P

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Whimsical

Chef30
I RPed with her for a little while, and she had gotten much better!

Best Game Master:

SuperVegeta
Possibly because he has been the GM for at least 3 of the roleplays I have been in, possibly because he is AWESOME!!!

Best Sign Up Writer:

.........TBC

Funniest Roleplayer:

Nideous
Just cause he is funny

Most Helpful Roleplayer:

...TBC

Best Roleplayer:

SuperVegeta
Dude, I just don't know how you do it.

Alright, I've got a wicked headache right now, I'll probably fill out the rest later...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Vote: LawOfTheLand

Most of you probably haven't seen his posts, but he has what it takes.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Vote: Not voting
That awkward moment where you objectively think your own roleplay deserves it. Screw my life. >_>

Most Original Roleplay:
The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Vote: ...Dystopia.
It's creative all right. o-o

Most Missed Roleplay:
The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.​

Vote: UNDERGROUND TuT

The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​

Vote: Plague

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of October). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Vote: Not sure

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).​

Best Game Master:
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​

Vote: ...Adder_Panda
That's some good sign up right there.

Funniest Roleplayer:
Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).​

Vote: Not voting
My head spins when I try to think up the answer to this one. @_@

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).​

Vote: SelenaStar
She always brings it to my attention when I miss things and helps me think about decissions. x3

Best Roleplayer:
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).​

Vote: Not Voting
I honestly don't feel comfortable with this category of voting as I feel it's inappropriately competitive.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Best Rookie Roleplay:

Best Veteran Roleplay:
The Children Are Hunted

Most Original Roleplay:
N/A

Most Missed Roleplay:
Darkness Reigns(First One, not reboot)

A War on Magic [PG-16]- Well technically I did enter, but it got restarted, and I didn't join again, due to roleplay overload :P. Translation=Too lazy/tired

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
N/A

Aura Rift

Best Game Master:
Roserade

Best Sign-Up Writer:
MichaelaTheUchiha

Funniest Roleplayer:
N/A
Most Helpful Player:
N/A

Best Roleplayer:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ok, bare with me. I'm just now starting to RP more, so some things are gonna be blank. I'll only put down the ones I know.

Most Improved RPer:

PKMN Trainer Yellow. Ok, I admit it. I was a little worried when she joined my roleplay, but she was great, and she's improved more and more through-out it.

Best Sign Up Writer:

MichaelaTheUchiha. Everytime they signed up for my rps, I was never disappointed with their Sign Up. Plus I've seen them on other roleplays.

Funniest Roleplayer:

PKMN Trainer Yellow Yep, them again. They are the funniest rper I've seen in a while.

Most Helpful Roleplayer:

PKMN Trainer Yellow. Yes, again. When I was having a lot going on in my offline-life, she kept my RP going. Thanks to her, I finished my first roleplay. If it hadn't been for her (and ShinyDiamond) my rp would have died, months ago.

Best Roleplayer:

...Do I really have to say it? PKMN Trainer Yellow. She always has great size posts, is determained to keep rps going, makes sure her posts are meaningful, the whole deal.

_________

I know I voted for PKMN Trainer Yellow a lot, but I really think shes a great roleplayer. I was really lucky to have her on my RP.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
:D Let's try this again! lol.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: TBA

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Trainer Acadamy Definately xD

Most Original Roleplay: Animal DNA Project

Most Missed Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Hmm... Probably ;BROKEN;

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Shinysweety

Most Improved Roleplayer: Definately Shinysweety

Best Game Master: Supervegeta I love how the RPs he does are so serious, emotional, and just like a real fiction book. You're awesome!

Best Sign-Up Writer: Supervegeta

Funniest Roleplayer: Nideous

Most Helpful Player: Nideous

Best Roleplayer: Supervegeta

Well, not much different from last year.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Okay so here's my votes

Best Veteran Role Play:
Pokemon Trainer Academy

Funniest Roleplayer:
PkmnTrainerYellow

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
SelenaStar

Best Game Master:
PkmnTrainerYellow

Everything Else: Not voting

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Best Rookie Roleplay:
Percy Jackson: War of the gods-Great since it is the only new roleplay I am in that has started...

Best Veteran Roleplay:
I haven't been Rping here for very long...

Most Original Roleplay:
I can't think of any at the top of my head...

Most Missed Roleplay:
I have never finished an Rp nor have I participated in very long lasting ones... Nothing really seems to pop at the top of my head either...

Foreigners. I really want to join this RP, but I am already in four. I like Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers as a game master too... *sigh*

Edit: I lied... I decided to join it... Gahh...

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
... No comment ...

... I can't think of anyone ...

Best Game Master:
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. I really like him/her as a game master because I always find myself drawn to his/her Rps and their stories.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
MichaelaTheUchiha. He/she always comes up with great SUs pact with plenty of detail...

Funniest Roleplayer:
No Rper has posted anything that I have laughed at yet in Rps...

Most Helpful Player:
Besides the game masters? I can't think of any... I don't really converse with the other Rpers... I sound really depressing...

Best Roleplayer:
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers because I am always interested in his/her rp posts. Probably why I like him/her as a game master...

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Goddess of a Remnant. Anything with such insane characters are amazing, even if I don't post.

Best Veteran Roleplay: N/A

Most Original Roleplay: N/A

Most Missed Roleplay: Fight To the Finish. Nakuzami didn't post, so it died. =P

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: *Foreigners, I already got too many RPs. It looks amazing, but...I'm going to have to skip it. ;~;

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: N/A; I don't think I actually know any Rookie Roleplayers. I know that there are some out there, but I haven't seen any...(I think)

Most Improved Roleplayer: N/A

Best Game Master: Ichiro. Even if we disagree a lot. =P

Best Sign-Up Writer: N/A

Funniest Roleplayer: Nakuzami. We're like, funny buddies, eh?

Most Helpful Player: N/A

Best Roleplayer: Tch. I have no clue...RHCP, because she is always amazing. XD

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Thread Awards:

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Trainer Academy (The longest rp that survived that I've been in)

Most Missed Roleplay: Dragon Ball: The Future Awaits! (I love Dragonball and Dragonball z it was sad to see it go)

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Legend of Zelda: Orchestra of Heroes

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
LawOfTheLand

Best Game Master: PkmnTrainer Yellow

Most Helpful Player: PkmnTrainer Yellow

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Best Rookie Roleplay:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala

Best Veteran Roleplay:
The Pokémon Trainer Academy

Most Original Roleplay:
Percy Jackson: War of the Gods.

Most Missed Roleplay:
The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]the [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]game[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.

Realm of Darkness
Animal Project or whatever

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Juniebug

Chef30
Best Game Master:

Chef30
Best Sign-Up Writer:

Shinysweety
Funniest Roleplayer:

Nideous
Most Helpful Player:

Chef30
Best Roleplayer:

Miltankrancher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back