Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 20th, 2011 (06:57 AM). Edited November 26th, 2011 by Conjurer.
Conjurer
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
The Fal Evets
Rated T for Teens
Violence, Minor Language, Minor Romance

Spots are OPEN!

Plot:

Spoiler:
It is 4000 AD. The species homo sapiens, or humans, as they were better known, was gone. At around 2500 AD, a band of Pokemon who called themselves the Liberators surfaced, and started to wreak havoc wherever they went. They started out as a small group of about 200 Pokemon, who used a new technique they developed, known as "Berserk Beam", to instill the deepest hatreds for mankind in the hearts of other Pokemon, causing more and more to join their side.

Time has passed. Mankind has been completely wiped out from the face of the earth. The Liberators sat on the throne of power. Their leaders, often called the Liberty Senates and the only ones capable of using Berserk Beam, have assumed control over most of the world's land mass. However, most fell in their attempt to erase mankind, and most of what little remained succumbed to old age. At the end of it all only one remained, and he was Lezaford the Arcane, an Alakazam. Though it had been a long time since he was at the height of power, and he had lost the ability to use Berserk Beam, he remained a very powerful Pokemon, and with loyal subordinates he continued to rule an empire that spanned over half the land mass as a dictator. He ruled with an iron fist, and countless Pokemon were executed on a daily basis for doing things as simple as forgetting to bow in Lezaford's presence.

Other kingdoms, which occupied lands a fraction of the size of Libertia (the name of Lezaford's empire), lived in constant alert of Libertia's presence, and they were always at the ready to fight together as allies against Libertia. The Goddess of the Earth, Gaea, and the Goddess of Peace, Nepthys, were saddened by the state the world is in. So they sent a divine message to the kings of each kingdoms that oppose Libertia that they will receive divine help to overcome the empire.

True to their words, the Goddesses sent down holy warriors to help defeat Libertia. The Fal Evets, as they came to be known, were born to normal Pokemon, and they also look and act like normal Pokemon--they have normal appearances, normal personalities, but absurdly amazing power. They can wipe out entire legions on a whim, and are loyal to the kingdoms they are sent to protect. With such firepower, it isn't surprising that the kingdoms took down Libertia in just over a year. Content that peace has descended, Gaea fell into a long slumber, exhausted due to exerting so much power in order to create the Fal Evets.

Unfortunately, that peace did not last long.

The kingdoms, feeling above themselves to have the loyalty of such amazing fighters, began to pit their Fal Evets against other kingdoms'. Before long, a world war was initiated. The Fal Evets blindly followed the orders of the greedy kings, and the body count began to climb to distant heights. Finally, some Fal Evets decided that that was enough. They banded together to create an organization called the "Servants of Gaea and Nepthys", often called just "Sergeants". As time passed more and more Fal Evets became Sergeants, and the Sergeants fought the Fal Evets that kept fighting blindly for their nations, who called themselves the Loyalists.

A new age of chaos had dawned.

You:
Spoiler:

You are either a Sergeant or one of the Loyalists.

Sergeants:
Spoiler:
There are about 200 of you, but only seven spots are open. There is a promotion system within the Sergeant ranks that goes a little bit like:

Fimbulvetr -> General -> Knight -> Normal Soldier.

There can only be one Fimbulvetr, and she is an NPC, which means you cannot sign up as a Fimbulvetr. The Fimbulvetr is the leader of the Sergeants, and the most powerful Fal Evet, which says a lot. She is not invincible, though she is close.

There are five generals, at least two of them are NPCs. So the absolute maximum number of General spots is three. Generals are the best of the best Sergeants, topped only by the Fimbulvetr. They have around 40 Fal Evets under their commands, 10 knights and 30 soldiers. I am looking for very, very good SUs here. I will tell you if your SU needs more substance, so please bear with me if I get a bit naggy.

There are about fifty knights. They are the "elite" Fal Evets, and are considered to be much stronger than normal soldiers, though still not as good as the generals. I'm looking for exceptional SUs here, I won't be as picky as I am with the general spots, but please still be considerate about the appropriate quality of your SU.

There are about one hundred and fifty (that's 150!) soldiers. They are the weakest Fal Evets, though they are still extraordinarily strong. The SUs that fit this category does not have to be as good as the SUs for Knights, but that doesn't mean it's okay to put absolutely no effort in making your SU sheet!

Loyalists:
Spoiler:
You can only be the general Fal Evet of each kingdom. You have about 100 subordinates, per kingdom. Since there are three kingdoms, only three spots are open. Your type must be fitting to the kingdom your loyalty lies with, be it your primary typing or (if you have one) your secondary typing. Your subordinates' type(s) must also fit the kingdom's types. You are allowed to have one lieutenant.

The Kingdoms:

Spoiler:
There are three kingdoms that remain on the face of the earth, and they are:

Arcadia
The kingdom of magic. It is ruled by King Hausten the Masterful, a Hydreigon. Arcadia houses powerful Pokemon of the Dark, Psychic, Ghost, Poison and Dragon types. It rules over the harsh deserts on the middle parts of the world. Its capital is Coelus, a bustling metropolitan city built on the world's largest oasis.

Revrea
The kingdom of elements. It is ruled by Pontifex Ressler the Pious, an Empoleon. Revrea houses powerful Pokemon of the Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Rock and Flying types. It rules over wide plains, coasts, savanna and grasslands. Its capital is Modecium, a busy port-city that is the main source of Revrea's commerce.

Zeuroc
The kingdom of the brutes. It is ruled by Emperor Ledeil the Great, a Conkeldurr. Zeuroc houses powerful Pokemon of the Normal, Fighting, Ground, Steel, Bug and Ice types. It rules over arctics, tundras, mountains and other harsh climates. Its capital is Nordea, a fortress in the arctic that's practically impossible to infiltrate.

There is also a string of cities under the protection of the Sergeants:

Sergeants
This unnamed territory, often just called "Sergeant's Territory", is an alliance of cities with no capital. This territory houses Pokemon of every type, but mostly orphans and war widows protected by the Sergeants. The terrain here is mixed; the north parts consists of terrains similar to Zeuroc's, the middle identical to Arcadia's and the south like Revrea.

Map:
Spoiler:

Red: Zeuroc
Blue: Arcadia
Green: Revrea
Yellow: Sergeants

NPCs:
Spoiler:
Gaea: Goddess of the Earth and sister of Nepthys. Is in a deep slumber.

Nepthys: Goddess of Peace and sister of Gaea. Is in a deep slumber.

Erayne Nordius: The Fimbulvetr, leader of the Sergeants, and the most powerful Fal Evet. A clever and wise Mismagius.

Hausten Hermann III: King of Arcadia. A sly and deceptive Hydreigon.

Ressler Revium IV: Pontifex of Revrea. A wise and pious Empoleon.

Ledeil Doskanov XII: Emperor of Zeuroc. A brutal and powerful Conkeldurr.

Lezaford Arcaleius: Leader of the Liberators. A powerful but long-dead Alakazam.

Astram Mozafique: An NPC General of the Sergeants. A quiet and reserved Dusknoir.

Olietta Rivendell: An NPC General of the Sergeants. A caring and motherly Lapras.

Timeline:
Spoiler:
2500 AD - The Liberators appeared.
2500 AD - 3800 AD (that's over a millenium, folks!) - World War. The Liberty Senate kept themselves alive by making special age-lengthening potions, but over half had died in battle.
3800 AD - 3870 AD - More and more of the Liberty Senates died. Eventually only Lezaford remained.
3870 AD - The first Fal Evets surfaced.
3872 AD - Libertia was wiped off the face of the earth, and Gaea and Nepthys went into a deep slumber.
3873 AD - 4000 AD (Present) - The Fal Evet Wars was initiated, and it's still going on at the time of this RP.

Rules:
Spoiler:
1. All PC/RP Corner rules apply.
2. No bunnying, no godmodding (unless given permission of course).
3. Romance past kissing is not allowed.
4. Swearing is allowed, but don't overdo it. I don't want to see it three times in the same sentence, you know what I mean?
5. Be active! If you have not posted in one week, I will send you a PM. If you have not posted in two weeks or above, I will be forced to remove you from the RP.
6. If your SU was not quite good enough, I might ask you to expand your SU or ask you for an RP sample.
7. There are ten spots in total, seven for the Sergeants and three for the Loyalists. Unless you totally overwhelm me with an astounding SU sheet, I will not add any more.
8. To ensure you have read the rules, please write your character's name in BOLD.
9. Have fun!

SU Sheet Template:

Spoiler:
Name: Insert your character name here.
Side: Sergeant or Loyalist?
Species: Your Pokemon Species. Remember that you are roleplaying as a Pokemon, not a human!
Appearance: Describe your appearance, with the details that sets you apart from the normal Pokemon. Color, physical characteristics such as tufts of hair, scars, and even clothings are all allowed. One paragraph minimum. You can use a picture if you want.
Personality: Describe how your character acts. Two thick paragraph minimum.
History: Describe your character's life leading up until now. Describe your character's birth, childhood, discovery of their status as a Fal Evet, how they sided with Sergeant/Loyalist, etc.
Moves: 6 moves.

Accepted Players:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sergeants:
Generals:
1. SeekerOfDarkness as Amber Valkyrie the Absol.
2. Godzil as Timothy Honda the Aggron.
3. Conjurer as Vanessa von Heimler the Vespiquen.
Knights/Soldiers:
1. Greiger as Damon Malruth the Linoone (Knight).
2. Reserved for TiTaN.JuStIn (Knight).
3. Somewhere as Joshua Winter the Dewott (Soldier).
4. miltankRancher as Inde Miles the Sceptile (Knight).

Spoiler:
Loyalists:
1. drunk ¬_¬ as Tyrion Karst the Muk.
2. Reserved for shinysweety.

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (06:42 AM). Edited November 23rd, 2011 by Greiger.
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
May I be reserved for a knight?

Edit 1: Are there clothes that we can have our characters wear? I'm assuming since humans once lived in this world there has to be stuff like capes or even hats for pokemon to wear.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (08:56 AM).
Conjurer
The Verdant

I said, and I quote:
"Color, physical characteristics such as tufts of hair, scars, and even clothings are all allowed."

So yeah, they are allowed.

By the way, you are RESERVED!

Tree o Tree
Old November 23rd, 2011 (09:27 AM).
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Reserve me a spot. I like your RP.

Question. Can roleplayers make NPCs? Like siblings, neighbours, etc.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old November 23rd, 2011 (09:32 AM).
Conjurer
The Verdant

@TiTaN.JuStIn Thanks, you are RESERVED. (as soon as you tell me what you want to be reserved for, that is). :)

Yes, you can create NPCs, as long as they're not part of a group with "limited" spots (Fimbulvetr, Generals, etc.).

Tree o Tree
Old November 23rd, 2011 (09:40 AM).
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Probably Knight (Sergeant). I'm still not sure what should I pick.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old November 23rd, 2011 (09:48 AM).
Conjurer
The Verdant

Well there's still plenty of time to change your mind, but for now I'll put you down for Knight. Remember that the Knight and Soldier positions are interchangeable, so if you're torn between the two, don't be. ;)

Tree o Tree
Old November 23rd, 2011 (10:07 AM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
I was hoping to reserve the Loyalist spot for the Kingdom of Arcadia… I'll have an SU up later today, or tomorrow at the latest.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (10:33 AM).
Freddy Fazbear
Are you ready for Freddy?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Could I get a reservation for a general spot on the side of the Seargents? I'm pretty confident in my SU writing abilities.
Old November 23rd, 2011 (10:47 AM).
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Can i reserve a spot for a Loyalist from the kingdom Zeuroc? This seems like a great RP :D

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 23rd, 2011 (11:02 AM).
Somewhere
what to write here?

I was thinking of asking for the spot as general Loyalist from Revrea... but I'm not sure how I'd fare so I want to reserve a spot as a simple (not so much) Soldier of the Seargents instead, if I may :3
Old November 23rd, 2011 (11:23 AM).
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Would you kindly reserve me a spot as a General?

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old November 23rd, 2011 (11:45 AM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by Somewhere.
Somewhere
what to write here?

There. Finished :3

Name: Joshua Winter

Side: Sergeant (Soldier)

Species: Dewott

Appearance: Joshua stands at average height and weight, though he is muscular for being a Dewott, which might have to do with him being a Fal Evet. The tuft of hair on the back of his head is quite large and hangs down a bit over his forehead. His tail is strong and thick and his whiskers are thin and sharp. The latter are probably his weak spot. He strongly dislike someone or something touching them.

The scalchops are his greatest treasures and most prized possessions. Instead of being yellowish, his shells are pearl white. They are ultra hard and never get scratched or cracked in battle, but sometimes they get dirty. When that happens, it occupies a large part of Joshua's mind until he's able to clean them, something he does with utmost care. He has honed the shells to be unusually sharp around the outer edges.

For clothing - many pokémon might find it unnecessary - Joshua wears a gray vest that is usually fully unbuttoned and showing his chest. He also wears a pair of dark gray gauntlets that gives him even better grip on the scalchops and actually makes sure he doesn't cut himself on them. Only his foes. The vest is of a brighter gray color while the gauntlets matches his dark paws and tail.

History:
Spoiler:
- Early Years -
The Winters were a busy, friendly family in the Revrea kingdom, living in a small village by the creek. Being somewhat secluded, the village had escaped much of the turmoil from the Libertia war and now the Fal Evet hostilities. Joshua Winter was the youngest of five Oshawott children to a hearty Dewott mother. His father had gone off shortly after Joshua's birth to lend his widely known skills as a bard to Pontifex Ressler the Pious. Apparently the Pontifex' court had much need for some way of cheering each other up nowadays. The beloved Dewott father leaving the village was a great tragedy, but he had to comply to avoid the army coming there to disturb the peace. And so, Joshua grew up without a father, but with a mother and four quirky older sisters instead.

Being the youngest and the only boy, Joshua didn't always have an easy time growing up. His mother saw him as her little prince and was very protective of him, which caused his sisters to often tease him and try to make life sour for him. He didn't get many close friends to play with, and followed his sisters' orders to get to play with them instead. The sisters weren't all mean though, for when they finally grew up and got homes and partners of their own, they started being nicer to little Joshua. He was still something of a loner, and more often ventured out on the countryside on his own to explore, think and just talk to himself. He found himself to be his greatest friend, apart from his mother of course. At this time, Joshua was around 12 years old.

He never really learned how to use his pokémon attacks in the early years. They heard more and more news on the chaos of the Fal Evet war, but it didn't reach their far away and secluded spot of the Revrea kingdom, so Joshua didn't really understand what a war was. He trained other skills though. He was very good at swimming, easily staying underwater for what seemed like forever. He was also an exceptionally good runner and he could jump higher than any other Oshawott in the village, and the strength in his arms seem to grow every day. When other kids in town spotted him doing these things, they finally showed some interest in him and started playing with him. Joshua was overwhelmed and a period of happiness came to his life when he finally got his first real friends.

- Fal Evet -
Things were looking up and Joshua was even getting a bit bold, compared to the timid person he'd been before. He was still a bit nervous around other people though, and clumsy. One day when he and his friends were training jumping on some high cliffs in the forest that their parents of course had forbidden them to play at, Joshua slipped and fell, head first. Not even he should be able to get out of this steep fall without harming himself seriously. But in midair, his body started feeling warm and strange. He let out a scream, but it didn't really hurt. It was over in the split of a second and another feeling of immense power washed over him... and instinct. He turned his head downwards and blasted a thick spray of water at the ground, slowing the fall. He didn't even get a scratch when he finally landed. His friends blinked down at him. What had just happened?

Proud, Joshua ran home and showed his new form to his mother. She dropped her jaw seeing he had evolved into a Dewott, like none of his sisters had yet. For a pokémon to evolve, they usually needed higher age or experience in battle. Joshua had never fought! But this was only the start of it. During the next months, Joshua did start to test his battling skills out, and he found that he had some kind of natural talent for it. The only thing that let other pokémon win over him sometimes was his neverending clumsiness. He had such a hard time to focus that if it wasn't for his great power, he would be a terrible fighter.

One day, a group of travelers came to the village. Being a hearty, friendly Dewott with a lot of empty rooms in her house, Joshua's mother kindly took them in to stay with her for a while. One of them was an old Swampert. He approached Joshua as the Dewott was training one day, and told him that he did it all wrong. Then he showed Joshua how a Water Gun should be fired and how a Slash should look. Over the next days, the Swampert trained Joshua and taught him tricks to keep himself focused. When the other travelers went on, Swampert stayed to keep training the Dewott teenager, even though his mother was worried. This Swampert clearly had seen battles in his days. He was probably from the war. She didn't want him to take Joshua away from her...

Swampert ended up staying there for almost a year. Joshua was now 15, and had learned a lot. He was by far the strongest pokémon in the village, but he was still as naive as ever. Swampert was finally leaving, even though Joshua begged him not to. One night, Joshua's mother approached Swampert and thanked him for being the father figure that Joshua had always needed. She also said she knew that Swampert would want to take Joshua with him, no matter how much she begged him not to. Swampert just nodded. He had realized what Joshua definitely had not yet: that he was a new Fal Evet.

The following day, Swampert did leave... and Joshua too. He took farewell of his sisters and his beloved mother. She gave him a parting gift. It was an old, gray vest of his father's. To distinguish him from all the other Dewotts out there. Without Joshua seeing, Swampert handed his mother a pouch. When the duo was gone behind a hill on the road, the Dewott mother opened it up. It contained enough money for her to never need to worry again.

Joshua hadn't really realized where they were going, only that he wanted to stay with Swampert, to learn more about being a powerful pokémon. On their journey, Swampert told him the tale of Libertia and Lezaford, as well as the Fal Evets and the Sergeants. Joshua willingly took in the tales. Just like his father, he had always loved a good story or song. But when Swampert told him about the Sergeants and how Swampert was one of them himself... things started clicking in Joshua's brain. Swampert was a Fal Evet? Weren't those dangerous? He'd always been told to stay away from them. Swampert looked deep into his eyes and then revealed that Joshua was a Fal Evet too. That was a bit too much for the Dewott, and he ran away from Swampert. He was afraid and wanted to go back home.

It was almost dark, in the evening. Suddenly, Joshua ran into three strangers on the countryside. They told him to identify himself. Joshua was confused and started blabbering. Then Swampert appeared. The old water pokémon looked bigger than ever. The group of pokémon suddenly attacked, and Joshua had to fight back alongside Swampert. Eventually, all three of them had fallen, slain by the hand of Swampert. But Swampert was injured as well and fell to the ground. Whispering, he told Joshua that those had been Fal Evets of Revrea. Loyalists, who blindly fought for their kingdom without seeing how pointless it was. The Sergeants only wanted to bring peace back. Swampert used what little power he had left to pull something out of his backpack. It was a pair of shells. They didn't look like ordinary Dewott shells. These were pearly white and sharp, and slightly bigger. Joshua's eyes widened. Swampert told him that they had belonged to an old friend of his, who had had to learn how to fight against his will. The friend had had powerful friends who enchanted and powered up his scalchops to look and feel like they now did. Now, Swampert wanted Joshua to have these shells. Because... that friend... had been Joshua's own father.

- Servant of Gaea and Nepthys -
Joshua silently buried Swampert on the hill where they had fought together. All this was still a blur of impressions and tales... on top of the grave, Joshua put his own scalchops. Chubby and yellowish, they shone in the morning light. The pearly white scalchops, he put on his sides to call his own. Had they really belonged to his father? Had Swampert traveled to their village with the intention to find Joshua there? He would never get answers to those questions... unless he found his father. If he was still alive.

And Joshua was a Fal Evet. A clumsy, young one, but still a Fal Evet. He made a decision. To honor Swampert, the only fatherly figure he'd ever known, he would seek out the Sergeants and join them. And so he traveled, out of Revrea and into the harshness of Arcadia. There, some Sergeants found him, luckily before the Loyalists did, and when they saw his scalchops, they immediately believed him.

He learned that Swampert had been a mighty Fal Evet that had fought in the Libertia war even. And Joshua's father had been a servant of Revrea's leaders but sympathized with the Sergeants and one day he had escaped the court to find and help the Sergeants with all the inside information he had on Revrea. He had ran into Swampert and from that day, he had lent his services as a mood raising bard to the Sergeants instead. He had also needed to learn how to fight, and some Fal Evets helped him transform his scalchops to be better weapons. Swampert and Joshua's father had become great friends. In a battle, Joshua's father had finally been helpless against several Revrea Loyalists, and been killed. Swampert found him dying and his last wish had been for Swampert to find his family and make sure they were alright. A tear fell from Joshua's face when he smiled and thought that the last wish of his father had been granted.

Now he trains, to become a strong Fal Evet. He is only one soldier among hundreds of more powerful Fal Evets, but he is becoming stronger and quicker every day. If it's the last thing he does, he will bring this war to an end, to make sure his mother and sisters stay safe and to avenge the death of Swampert.

Personality: Joshua is still a bit naive, especially when it comes to dangerous terms or news. His brain tends to shut off a bit of his intelligence when some dangerous things are spoken of, like a sort of self-preserve mechanism. Now, this doesn't rhyme well with being a Fal Evet and a Sergeant, but he'll make do. He isn't as timid as he used to be back when everybody in his home village thought he was useless. Here, he has a purpose, and he knows it. He dares to speak his mind when necessary, but if someone retorts self-confidently, Joshua might retreat easily. He's not a very good debater, that is.

Generally, Joshua is quite playful and happy. He's as clumsy as ever in everyday life, but thanks to the intensive basic training Swampert put him through for over a year at home, Joshua can focus very well in battles. He has gotten a few colleagues in the Sergeants that he wants to call his new friends. Since he's had so few people to call friends, ever, they are very dear to him and he cares a lot about what they think of him. He takes any chance to impress, especially on girls, but being a bit naive and clumsy, he often makes a fool of himself. What he's discovered among his Sergeant friends though, is that they aren't laughing in a mean way. They think he is funny. After thinking about that for a while, Joshua decided that it was worth it. And so, his timidness faded even more.

He is working on perfecting different styles of Razor Shell techniques, both offensive and defensive. In close combat, Joshua actually holds his ground pretty well against most foes, despite him being a pretty small pokémon and still young. He has tactically enough learned the move Protect, but he's using it a bit too much and it sometimes fails due to this overuse. Therefore, he's learned another trick skill as well, Copycat. With it, Joshua can surprise his foes by using the energy forming in the attack to capture and reproduce attacks that he would otherwise not be able to do at all. Very strong attacks, like powerful beam or elemental attacks, aren't easy to copy though and makes him very tired or even hurt after use.

Moves: Razor Shell, Protect, Copycat, Hydro Pump, Focus Energy, Blizzard
Old November 23rd, 2011 (12:46 PM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by Greiger.
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

This is perhaps one of the longest SU's I've ever written. Tell me if you need me to clarify anything or change stuff up.

Name: Damon Malruth

Side: Sergeant

Species: Linoone

Appearance: Damon has a height of 1'08" and weights 73 pounds. Damon has one sapphire colored eye and a hazel colored eye and sports a barely noticable scar above his left eye. Like most Linoone Damon is a quadruped and is covered in a thick white pelt but has three brown stripes running from his forehead down his back to the tip of his tail. Like all Linoone Damon's mouth has expandable cheek pouches that can be used to store many things, such as coins and small round objects. Thanks to his body shape Damon is able to run at fast speeds, sometimes even exceeding sixty miles per hour although while running at higher speeds Damon is unable to turn. Damon has two claws on each foot and use his anterior limbs to comb through his fur, often dislodging any dirt to make sure his fur stays clean... and has noticed that they make handy dandy lockpicks. Damon only clothing is a green hat with a white pidgey feather lodged in the side.

Personality: Damon is a charitable soul... at least to the poor souls who don't have any coins to spare. Damon gladly helps anyone he sees in a state of poverty and if any nearby pokemon find their coin purse a bit lighter than it was a second ago, you won't see Damon pitying them. Damon enjoys 'spreading the wealth around' and if he happens to see a wealthy merchant going ballistic trying to find where he misplaced his coin purse, then all the more reason for Damon to enjoy his day. Even if Damon is caught 'volunteering' another for a charitable cause he uses the speed all Linoone are known for to escape and find a suitable hiding place to wait in until things cool down.

Although he is a thief Damon also has his own version of morals such as never stooping to murder and never stealing from the poor. He will steal from friends, but only if he cannot persuade them to donate money toward his righteous cause. Damon has no interest in stealing valuable items as they cannot be used by the poor, but he will steal food and medicine if need be and will even leave money for the 'provider'. Damon is also very religious despite his thieving habits and will find any excuse to pray to Arceus. Due to his many previous encounters with Zeuroc loyalist forces Damon has a seething hatred for Fal Evet and often comes up with various schemes to humiliate or steal from them, but due to his great fear of them Damon often will just back out of their way and try not to cause trouble. Ever since joining the sergeants Damon has been trying to free himself of his fear but so far all he managed to do is not quake whenever he is in another Fal Evet's presence.

History:

Birth/Childhood
Damon was birthed to two loving Linoone parents who owned their own store and sold general goods. For the first seven years of his life Damon was content with helping his parents around the store while learning the tricks of the trade. He even proved his worth to his father by taking care of a few customers all by himself when he was left to watch over the store. It was during one of these times that a Fal Evet soldier walked into the store and demanded that Damon give him supplies that were written down on a list. Damon, unaware of the customer's identity, argued with the Fal Evet and during the talk his parents arrived home. The quickly apoligized to the soldier and gave him the supplies. As soon as he left Damon's parents told him to never talk to a Fal Evet like that ever again. Seeing the fear in his parent's eyes he promised he wouldn't.

By the time Damon turned eight his parents allowed him to wander the streets without their supervision. On his first day out he explored places his parents had never taken him and one such place was a alleyway filled with homeless pokemon. It was here he met a Martho, a cubone stray who quickly secured a friendship with the young zigzagoon. They met many times often going off to explore random parts of the city and even explored the sewers underneath the city. One day Damon had enough common sense to give some money to Martho telling his friend to spend it well. Soon enough word spread though the alleyway that Damon could supply coins and soon everyone was pleading for coins. Damon would get allowances from his father but that proved to be too shallow an amount, so Damon set out to find coins for his friends. He performed odd jobs here and there but there were never enough coins to give to everyone.

Damon was eleven when he had headed to the alleyway and saw soldiers led by an Fal Evet leaving the alleyway. Apparently new tax laws had been placed into effect and the soldiers had come to collect from those that could not pay, taking all the coin that Damon had worked hard to collect. Angered, Damon followed the soldiers from a distance and saw them place the coins in one of their buildings. Waiting until nightfall Damon came back and silently asked Arceus to watch over him as he attempted to pick the lock with his claws. Fortune was on his side as after the fifth time the lock clicked open. When Damon opened the door he was suprised to see that the building was actually a barrack for the solider. Stepping carefully Damon managed to make his way to the coins and back to the alleyway. Seeing the joyous look on his friend's faces inspried Damon and so the zigzagoon practiced his newfound skills on locks in his home and on various citizens on the streets often taking a coin or two from a pocket or pouch and hiding them in his mouth. Each successful attempt spurred on Damon and evolving to a Linoone when he was 15 just aided him more.

Fal Evet

By the time Damon had turned 17 he had become a self proclaimed master pickpocketer and locksmith, managing to steal large amounts of coin without his target noticing a thing. However, Arceus must have been looking the other way one day since Damon, who was feeling rather fortuitous, was caught by a soldier when he invited himself into the pokemon's coin pouch. Enraged the soldier nearly shouted Damon's head off, telling the Linoone all the punishments he would go through when Damon just... snapped. The Linoone headbutted the soldier so hard he went flying into the air and slammed against a wall... 30 feet away. Frightened, the Linoone sped down the streets to his house where he cracked and told his parents everything that had happened with the soldier. While telling his story Damon felt his emotions come over him again and slashed a steel bar in half, something no normal Linoone could possibly do. Very aware now of their son's gift they told Damon that demonstration just proved he was a Fal Evet. Aware that the Zeuroc kingdom was always looking for Fal Evet to serve in its army his parents told him to get out of the city, fast. Damon did as they asked.

Remembering the times he and Martho had explored the sewers the Linoone found an entrance and transversed the maze of tunnels. Fortune looked down once again as the Linoone got no more than a few miles in the artic wilderness when a army patrol caught sight of him and gave chase. Due to his fatigue and the harsh climate the Linoone eventually collapsed. Before the small band of soldiers could get to him another group of pokemon emerged from the nearby woods and fought the soldiers. A few seconds later Damon blacked out.

Sergeant

Damon awoke a few weeks later in the Sergeant's care. Apparently the Sergeants had protected him from the Zeuroc soldiers and worked on healing his injuries. When one of the Sergeants inquired as to why the soldiers were after him Damon panicked and blacked out again. He woke up the next day and was informed by his caretaker that the Sergeants already knew he was a Fal Evet simply by being in his prescence. He had a few more days of bedrest before he was allowed to explore his new home. Staying from other Fal Evet he tried to make a run for it and was quickly caught and was told that if he left he could be easily caught and interrogated for the location of the Sergeant base. For the first few days he spent with the Sergeants he spent his time asking Arceus to take away his 'gift'. When that didn't work he simply stayed an ample distance away from the other Fal Evets. Damon has now spent four months with the Sergeants and despite all of the Fal Evet being kind to him he still has problems trusting them, although he has already promised them that he will not abuse their trust and will fight against the loyalists alongside them.

Moves: Headbutt, Thief, Odor Sleuth, Covet, Protect, Slash
Old November 23rd, 2011 (09:41 PM). Edited November 23rd, 2011 by Conjurer.
Conjurer
The Verdant

Whoa. I'm so glad that everyone's so interested in this RP!

Let's see now...

@Greiger Woah, amazing SU, man. You're ACCEPTED, with flying colors. I love his Robin Hood-esque personality and history (heck, even appearance with that feathered hat of his).

The only "real" issue I have is with your move selection. I noticed that it's all natural moves you learn through leveling up, so let me stress this right now:

You are allowed to have any and all moves accessible to the Pokemon in the games, through any means. That includes TM, Breeding, Special Event and everything else. For a complete list, please view the Pokemon's Pokedex page on Serebii.net (Google "[Pokemon Name Here] Serebii").

In Linoone's case, the page is: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/264.shtml

Remember, though, that this is entirely optional, if you want to keep your move selection the same, it's fine with me, you're still accepted either way. :)

@Somewhere Judging from your bulky Appearance section, looks like yours will be one heck of an SU (especially since there's so little to write about, lol)! I'll put down your reservation as a Soldier. I look forward to reading the full SU. :) Oh, to make this formal: You are RESERVED as a Sergeant Soldier.

@drunk ¬_¬ You are RESERVED for the spot of the Arcadian Loyalist.

@SeekerOfDarkness Very well, then! You are RESERVED as a Sergeant General.

@shinysweety Thanks! You are
RESERVED for the spot of the Zeuroc Loyalist.

@Godzil
You are RESERVED as a Sergeant General. Thanks for your interest in the RP!

So if everyone stays true to their reservations (does that work?) we only have three spots left, which makes me a very, very happy GM. Thanks so much you guys!

Tree o Tree
Old November 24th, 2011 (12:41 AM).
Somewhere
what to write here?

M'gAWD. The history part turned out LONG. Sorry XD I just couldn't stop before I'd gotten in the whole story... it just flew out from my fingers 8D
Old November 24th, 2011 (01:17 AM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Can I please be reserved for A Sergeant Soldier? Thanks!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 24th, 2011 (02:27 AM).
Conjurer
The Verdant

@Somewhere: Whoa, I just love love love love love love love love LOVE your SU! When you complete your Personality section, it would be my pleasure to accept you into the RP. (:

@miltankRancher: You are RESERVED as a Sergeant Soldier. Thanks for your interest in the RP!

Tree o Tree
Old November 24th, 2011 (07:14 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

@Conjurer Thanks for that page! I have changed two of Damon's moves, besides how can Damon be a real thief if he didn't know thief!
Old November 24th, 2011 (07:52 AM).
Somewhere
what to write here?

Gosh, thanks! Finished~ I was deciding between having Aerial Ace, Revenge or Scald as the sixth move... but then I realized that Focus Energy was much more fitting, since that could be the move Swampert taught him in order to push away his clumsiness :3
Old November 24th, 2011 (08:02 AM). Edited November 27th, 2011 by shinysweety.
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Im going to do my History later, but here is my SU so far.

Name: Corina Harris

Side: Loyalist from Zeuroc kingdom

Species: Glaceon

Appearance: Corina is the weight of 25.9kg and the height of 2'07", She is notably taller than other Glaceon's.
Corina is a slightly lighter Glaceon that her kin, she has thick kings blue eyes with a few eye lashes.
She has a slightly visible scar on her left ear, and a smaller invisible scar near her tail.
Corina has a black love-heart shape birthmark on her back left leg.
She sports a usual slim blue body, with darker blue diamonds on her body, ears, tail's end, paws and on her tuque giving it a good stand out to the light cyan body.
She also wears a light blue ribbon with a bell in the middle, at the middle of her tail.

Personality:

Good Traits - There isn't to much to say about this Iced up pokemon, yet Corina is kinder than most pokemon, she is also very merciful. If someone challenges her to a battle she never denies even if it's a Fire type pokemon. Corina loves to keep secrets and not tell anyone, she is very devious and mysterious in two words. Her heart is as frozen as the vast seas.
While Corina is walking along the hallways of the kingdom, she leaves a path of Ice for her to keep cool while she walks along to wherever she needs to go.

Bad Traits - Even though there isn't to much to say about Corina's bad traits, Corina's most negative trait is she's over confident, she thinks she can handle anything even at the cost of her life. She springs up like a Spoink anywhere and just attacks around without a warning. She likes to see people get beat up at times, but mostly likes to see her enemies get beat up.

Likes - In one word, Corina likes fights, she has a huge passion for them and would love top battle at any time, she also adores company by friends, family, or just plain nice people. Sometimes Corina forgets she isn't in charge and just does anything she wants, and challenges many people to battles. She also likes anything to do with snow, ice or hail. Like snow flowers. Corina likes flowers, when there frozen or white, she especially likes daisy's and white roses. She also loves to cool off and be lazy in the cold.

Dislikes - In one word, Corina hates warmth, she hates to get warm, and hates the word to. She hates to stay warm cause it melts her Ice and makes her feel sick.
Corina also dislikes any fire type pokemon, they could beat her easily with there flame thrower or Ember, wisely, she would stay away from that. She hates to have people give her to many orders, she's fine with one or two but when it get's to much Corina get's Iced up and annoyed off.

History:

Birth/ Childhood

When Corina was still a small Innocent Eevee, she lived in a small village at the border's of the Zeuroc kingdom, with her family.
She lived with her four little Eevee brother's, her Vaporeon big sister, her Glaceon mother and Jolteon father.
The village was a dangerous place to live due to the fact it was so near to the borders, and clearly vulnerable for a moral attack.
Her Father wen't out everyday to go get enough food to feed the family, unfortunately, he always came back with less everyday.
Then one day, her father wen't out for food.
After hours of waiting he came back empty handed with a worried pout on his face.
Corina insisted she could go look for enough food to eat, but her mother disagreed. She didn't want her little girl to get lost, or kidnapped by other kingdoms.
The next night, Corina carefully sneaked out of there hut, opening the door quietly then closing it again, making a slight creaking noise.
Corina looked back at the hut, then sighed and set off to find food.
The small Eevee wondered the cold, damp streets of the village.
Corina didn't know, but, two guards were standing infront of the border's, guarding the gates.
Corina looked from side to side but saw nothing, it was to dark for her eyes.
Then, she banged into something warm, it felt like fur.

Moves: Ice Fang, Blizzard, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Attract and Protect

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old November 24th, 2011 (01:14 PM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by drunk ¬_¬.
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

My SU isn't done yet, I just needed to ask a couple of questions regarding the RP:
  1. Regarding the storyline, how long ago did Fal Evets first show up, and when exactly did everyone find out about them? (I'm trying to make an 'original Fal Evet', so I'm thinking he's older than 16 years old.)
  2. How are abilities going to work in the RP? (Should we pick one, use all, or none at all?)
Spoiler:
Name: Tyrion Karst
Side: Loyalist
Species: Muk
Appearance:
Tyrion has always made it his mission to distinguish himself from others of his species. He is more massive than most others of his species, which is a good start when it comes to differentiating yourself, but he also has other distinguishing features. Tyrion once led an army through a treacherous swamp where he fell down a ditch and was abandoned, the ditch was full of a motor oil-like substance that stuck to his body. Since then, his body's become darker, and whenever the sun shines directly on him, you can see rainbows smeared around his oily self. Lastly, Tyrion's most priced possession is also his only piece of "clothing" per se. He wears, atop his head, an Escavalier helmet, severed from a powerful Fal Evet after Tyrion had beaten him in single combat. Tyrion claims he has never met an opponent more worthy to remember.
Personality:
History:
Moves: Disable | Minimize | Acid Armor | Gunk Shot | Fire Blast | Giga Impact
Ability (?): Stench
Old November 24th, 2011 (08:23 PM). Edited November 25th, 2011 by Godzil.
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Here's my SU:

Name: Timothy Honda

Side: Sergeant General

Species: Aggron

Appearance: Timothy stands tall at 7' 2" and weights 800 pounds. Instead of the teal eyes of a normal Aggron, his sclera are orange, similar to a shiny's eyes. His skin is dull grey, with the brighter silver armor, save for he bands of armor around his arms and legs, which are instead colored gold, though provide no less protection. His horns, and even the "spike" on his "helmet" above his snout, are dull red. The left horn was broken off in battle, a mere 4 inches from the base of the horn. The damage never quite healed, and the horn remains broken to this day. He also has several small scars on his arms and chest, most notably three vertical cuts on his right pectoral. He wears a burgendy coybow hat, with holes cut into it for his horns.

Personality: Timothy is the Pokemon most likely to give the Sergeants a bad reputation. He is surly, mean-spirited, nasty, and disturbingly violent. He tends to be rude to others, even if they are trying to help him, nd especially if they want to talk about the past. He will fight anyone, over anything, at the drop of a hat, and fight dirty. Built quite a bit better than a tank, there's nothing he enjoys more than taking the nearest solid object and headbutting it. It's not so much the mindless destruction he likes, it's just that he thoroughly enjoys being strong, and smashing things to powder seems like the best way of expressing this.

All his strength and violence actually hides something deeper. Although he is loathe to talk of the past, as his memories of his failures weigh on him, he is willing to make new memories with those he deems worthy: Those who are on the battlefield with him, or those who have left the battlefield with him. In a fight, Timothy loses his rough edge, willing to work with others and always ready to jump to another's aid. While still unnessecarily violent to his foes, he has a level of respect for them, and cares deeply for his allies. For those who have fought with Timothy and emerged victorious, he has a quiet friendship. Still rough around the edges and a bit short with them, he will still be silently supportive.

History:
Birth/Childhood
Born in the unforgiving wastes of Zeuroc, Timothy was raised to fend for himself. His father, a Lairon, operated a combination smithing forge and dining hall, catering to the needs of the mountain's inhabitants. His mother, an Aggron, was a miner, tasked with collecting the ores and metals used in the making of weapons. When he was 10, Timothy was sent out into the mountains to find his purpose in life, and discover his special talent. Seeking shelter from a fierce blizzard, the young Aron found a shallow cave, and smashed through the stone to dig deeper. He tumbled into a massive cave full of precious gems and ores, and spent an entire year mapping out the cave and searching for a way out. When he returned, he had evolved into Lairon and his mother had been conscripted into Nordea's army. Timothy immediately set out for the Kingdom's capitol, planning to sign himself up to end his mother's contract. When denied entrance to the barracks, he flew into a rage, and managed to smash through the thick fortifications. He was chewing through the steel bars holding the gate shut when he was finally subdued.

The higher-ups in the military were impressed with the youth's raw strength and talent for destruction. They offered him a place in the guard when he became of age, and even offered to house and teach him until that day came. He agreed on the condition that his mother be allowed to return to the tundra, and an agreement was reached. The superiors had heard rumors of exceptionally powerful Pokemon, and couldn't pass up the opprotunity that Timothy might be one of the fabled Fal Evets.

He was officialy drafted into the military when he reached adult age, and received combat training. When he was 20, he was a sergeant in command of a small group of soldiers. His powers were soon put to the test when a group of soldiers from a neighboring country were spotted crossing Zeuroc's border. Timothy and his unit were dispatched to capture the soldiers, but the five guards were overwhelmed by their strength. Timothy's true nature emerged while fighting a powerful Gyarados soldier, managing to defeat the rampaging serpent with a powerful Take Down that not only put the Gyarados out of commission, but also sent it flying into it's comrades. Unscathed by the blow, Timothy pressed his advantage, sending the rest of the soldiers retreating. His status as a Fal Evet confirmed, Timothy was reassigned to their group, evolving into Aggron soon after.
Fal Evet

Now a powerful fighter and official Fal Evet, Timothy's job was maintaining peace, and being sent into battle with the soldiers of other nations as a high-ranking Knight in the Zueroc Fal Evet Corps. One day, two armies simultaneously attacked Zueroc, the two forces combining to defeat the brutish King. Timothy was among the soldiers sent out to fight, personally leading a group of three Fal Evet Soldiers. The fighting was long and difficult, and at one point, Timothy and his Soldiers were trapped between the two armies. He called for aid from others, but the General ordered an immedieate retreat. Surrunded by enemies, Timothy's group made one last dash for Nordea, only to be met by the opposing armies as they were driven back by reinforcements from Zeuroc. Timothy and his men were cut down is desperation, Timothy himself near-fatally wounded by an opposing Fal Evet General, losing his left horn in the duel.

Upon his return to Nordea, Timothy was enraged with the whole affair. Hundreds of regular soldiers slaughtered, and his own men sacrificed for a "tactical retreat". The warring countries would never be at peace, and with Fal Evets in play, the outcome would only result in more fighting, and more innocents trampled under the feet of giants. He discreetly left during the night, carving three vertical lines into his chest, above his heart, to symbolize the three Soldiers who died to show him the harsh truth. He had heard of the Sergeants, and had even faced them once. If there was any hope of stopping this fight, it was in siding with someone other than corrupt Kings.

Sergeant

It took months of searching before Timothy found a way to contact the Sergeants. He had managed to convince their agent of his status as a Fal Evet, and offered his services as a former Knight of Zeuroc, now reformed. With his knowledge of Zeuroc's strengths and weaknesses, he was ideal for turning against his homeland, and liberating it. He was taken to the Sergeants' Headquarters, and taught the origins of the Fal Evets. Although he fights mainly against Zeuroc, fighting brutes with brute force, his unique approach has also been of use against the other nations, and his vast stores of power earn him a high rank among the resistance. He has sworn to end the threat of monarchy altogether, and will not rest until there is peace once more, or he can no longer fight. Whichever comes first.

Moves: Headbutt, Iron Defense, Take Down, Aerial Ace, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old November 25th, 2011 (12:19 AM).
Conjurer
The Verdant

@Somewhere I'm very, very impressed. You're ACCEPTED, and you know it.

@shinysweety Looking good so far. I have a very teeny, tiny problem with some of your grammar and spelling, but I know you're going to be awesome in this RP so I'm letting it slide. :) If you can keep this up when you get into your history, I'll accept you of course.

@drunk ¬_¬ Whoa, a Muk, awesome. Judging from your appearance section alone I can already say that I'm going to like your SU.

Now, to answer your questions.

1. Fal Evets appeared over a century ago. There were a lot of kingdoms back then (like, fifty) and over the years only three remained. So I'm sorry, but you can't have an "original" Fal Evet--the last of them died about three decades ago. :/ Regarding your second question, people first found out about them when Gaea and Nepthys told them. Over the years, after so many were born, it just became common knowledge.

2. I'm sorry, we will not be applying abilities in this RP. Some of them are much more trouble than they're worth, and it overcomplicates things (I'm looking at you, Wonder Guard). So no, no abilities. Sorry about that.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

@Godzil: Your SU is very good; more than enough to warrant you a position as a Sergeant General. I only have one problem, and that problem is within your history. I'm sorry that I didn't mention this in the OP, truly, I am. But Libertia is no more than a chapter in history books. It collapsed over a century ago, and its timeline and this RP's is not connected at all. On the other hand, the Fal Evet wars (where the kingdoms pit their Fal Evets against one another) are pretty recent, so if you can just change a few words in your SU to reflect that, I would be glad to accept you.

Tree o Tree
Old November 25th, 2011 (09:59 AM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

I do have two more questions, actually:
  1. Is Pokémon age similar to age in human standards? (As in: do Pokémon live ~75 years, become teens at ~13, and adults at ~18?)
  2. What is the geographic outlook of the Kingdoms? (Do they all have borders with each other, what do the borders look like (rivers, mountain ranges, marshes, etc.), and which one's the biggest kingdom?)
I don't know if I'm worrying too much about stuff, I just want to know how Tyrion got to fight that Escavalier…

Sponsored Links