Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Reload this Page Razorwind's IV Bred Pokemon, Some Dream World and Egg Moves!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 24th, 2011 (12:36 AM). Edited November 25th, 2011 by razorwind124.
PokéFan and OCD Breeder
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Quirky
Hey everyone, I know I'm a bit new, but for several days now I've been breeding dream world murkrows for IVs and egg moves (Perish Song and Sky Attack)
I also have a bunch of Axew, Archen, Shuckle, Skorupi (bred to know Night Slash), Heracross, and more. I might have some Litwicks hanging out somewhere. Ask if you want a particular pokemon. My boxes are getting really full (I have 3 boxes full of perfect attack IVs now, I think, and a whole box full of Murkrows) but it's a shame to release the pokemon I spent days breeding to perfection (or what I consider to be). I'm sure you understand.
So yeah! Ask about any you want, nature or otherwise. I don't have anything I'm looking for at the moment, except for certain dream world females and a Snorunt. Aside from that, any offers are welcome (no hacked pokemon, please).
Thanks!

Name: JADE
FC: 2451 7130 5390

-=Trading Rules=-

• Follow Pokecommunity rules. Duh.

• I will not take hacked Pokemon. No exceptions.

• I raise my Pokemon for VGC competitions, so if I find that a Pokemon is NOT LEGIT, I will be unbelievably mad.

• I'm not stupid. Don't try to trick me, or give me a bad deal.

• I will trade for certain items, especially evolutionary stones (Dusk Stones in particular)

• Fair trades only

Available Right Now:

-=Murkrow=-

• IV bred (perfect IVs available in Speed, Attack, Defense, and HP, maybe some others, some have multiple perfect IVs)
• Many natures are available, more can be bred. As of right now I have released all but Attack and Speed boosting natures. I might have a Defense or neutral nature hanging around.
• All of my Murkrow (right now) have Prankster, the Dream World (DW) ability. Honchkrow gets Moxie, you know! (Moxie and Rock Head are two of my favorite abilities)
• Some of my Murkrow have the egg moves Perish Song and Sky Attack. I think they also have Faint Attack (though that's nothing special)
• Most of my Murkrow are female
• All Murkrow that I have for trade are Untouched (UT). If they are not level one, it's because they've been sitting in the daycare for breeding purposes.
• A breeding pair may be available.

-=Skorupi=-

• IV bred
• Many natures
• Bred to know Night Slash
• Both standard abilities are available (Sniper and Battle Armor)
• All UT

-=Heracross=-

• IV bred
• Many natures available
• All UT

-=Shuckle=-

• IV bred for Sp. Defense and Defense
• Many natures
• Both abilities
• All UT

-=Axew=-

• IV bred
• Many natures
• Both abilities
• All UT

Those are just the pokemon I have oodles of. If you want anything in particular, ask. I don't feel like writing down every pokemon I have. It'd take days.

Black
Name: JADE
FC: 2451 7130 5390

My Trades!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267724
Old November 24th, 2011 (06:16 AM).
Not a beginner that's for sure
Gold Tier
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Could I get your Skorupi and Murkrow? Any nature and gender is fine.

CMT for this. Please post in my thread so I can find it quickly.

Sponsored Links