The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old January 8th, 2012, 11:24 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
This is so far my favorite gym battle that I ever seen on Best Wishes. Each Pokemon that Ash used did a really good job. I loved Oshawott battle and Snivy and then Boldore of course. I loved how the battle turned out and everything. Ash was finally thinking straight for once. Overall, a really good gym battle. I loved it.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?

I haven't been watching every single episode recently, but Ash's battle style has "developed" (for this series, not as in better than he was in DP) so that he's now thinking about typings more and more. I don't know if he covered this in a previous episode, but I remember other BW episodes where he was talking about not needing typings at all, so this is an improvement. Obvious that Dangoro was going to evolve, but I enjoyed it anyway.

And every time I heard Dangoro, I thought of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmSjrr0XQNw XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links