Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old November 29th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
I'll play a Loyalist if we need it. I'll get another SU started for the General of Revrea. That way if shiny ever gets a chance she can hop back in as Zeuroc's General, and my two characters aren't rivals.

Name: Morgan Firestar

Side: Loyalist

Species: Rapidash

Appearance: Standing 6 feet tall, Morgan is a bit taller than most of her species. While her eyes are red like a normal Rapidash's, instead of the cream-colored coat most Rapidash have, Morgan's coat is pure white. Her ankle flames are the dusky blue and grey flames of a shiny, while her mane and tail are bright and vivid as expected. An additional set of flames burn on her sides, which are actually are a pair of fiery wings, similar to Moltres. Normlly folded, she can unfurl these wings to appear larger and more regal, but cannot actually fly with them. She has a pair of matching tattoos, one on each flank, of a stylized flame surrounded by four blue sparkles. For clothing, she wears a silver breastplate with a large ruby set in the center, and a silver helmet that covers her face but leaves room for her horn and mane.

Personality: In her role as General, Morgan is a quiet, strategic Pokemon. She tends to go straight to the heart of the matter, finding ways to quickly and efficiently settle a situation. She cares little for other officials, nd avoids them whenever possible. She knows what she needs to have and do, and gets it done. The only Pokemon exempt from her brusque demeanor is the Pontifex, whom she loks up to and is undyingly loyal to. To her Fal Evet Knights and Soldiers, and even the regular army Pokemon, she is a kind and efficient leader, and encourages them to be honest and relaxed around her. They have a difficult job, where their lives are at risk, and greatly respects them for it, and sees them as her family. She has a level of respect for her enemies, but will strike down with great and terrible vengeance those who seek to harm her "family" or destroy the Kingdom she has spent her life protecting.

She is actually a reserved and shy individual, spending her free time alone in her room, sleeping by a fire or reading a book. In her mind, she is a shield that protects her homeland, a guiding force for the sword that is the army, and the one Pokemon who can truly express her Ponifex's wishes to the world. A heavy burden, but she is proud to carry it. Nonetheless, no one can carry a burden forever, and will stay locked up for days on end. She has secretly been looking for a replacement, as she will not entrust leadership of her army to just anyone, and desn't trust the politicians on the military board.

History:

Birth/Childhood

In 3953, a filly was born in Firestar Fields, a large piece of privately owned farmland. The Ponyta was named Morgan, and raised by her massive family to be a farmer. She appeared to be a normal Ponyta, the only oddity being her blue leg flames. Morgan displayed great skill, and her natural strength was particularly useful for harvesting and planting. When she was 10, Morgan made her first trip to Modecium with her older sister to help sell the crops her family had farmed. She saw many interesting things, and was left to mind the stall while her sister went to get lunch. A Tailow swooped in and stole some food from the stall, but Morgan gave chase. The Tailow didn't get far when a Zebstrika shot it down with Shock Wave. The Zebstrika was a Fal Evet Knight, who payed for the stolen food and even bought some apples for himself. He sensed something in Morgn, probably her latent Fal Evet nature, and told her to keep an eye out for shady characters. "Yeah, the city looks nice," he had said, "But outside these walls something terrible is going down. Be happy Pokemn like me are around to protect your little farm. Hate for anything to happen to an honest family business like your's."

Morgan took those words to heart, but stayed at the farm for the next five years. In that fifth year, while once again returning to Modecium, she heard of the wars going on outside, and of the danger to their country from the "Sergeants". While in the city, she enlisted in a military academy, to prepare herself for joining the army. She was accepted, and stayed in the city. At the end of her schooling, she was pleased to meet the Zebstrika Knight again, although he didn't recognize her. If he noticed her nature this time, he didn't mention it.

Her military training went by quickly, or so it seemed to her. Most of what she had learned on the farm was considered irrelevant, and she was retaught entirely new techniques. When she was 20, she went on active field duty, using her Fire techniques to support other soldiers. The sergeant in charge of her squad told her that her job was to help keep her unit alive, and to stay out of the Fal Evets' way. "They're the real fighters here. We basic troops are just here to put on a show for the papers back home. Die with honor, men. Your families will apprecite the compensation money." The next two years were like this, Morgan helping her fellow Pokemon in battle while Fal Evets took the fight to the enemy. It was all she knew, but it still caused her distress. In defiance of her sergeant, she took the initiative and charged into battle when the Sergeants attacked. She found herself horribly outmatched, and two Sergeant Soldiers had her pinned. "Battlefield is no place for a pony, little girl!" one of them shouted. She proved them wrong, a sudden surge of strength pushing her forward. She lept out of cover, setting the Soldiers ablaze with Incinerate. The two were then struck down by a pair of Shock Waves, and Morgan lost consciousness as she was carried away.

Fal Evet

When she awoke, she was in a new area, and found a familiar Zebstrika standing over her. He helped her up, explaining that she had just helped defeat two Fal Evets. This shocked Morgan, as only Fal Evets can hurt Fal Evets, or so she had been told. While this wasn't true, he explained that she was in fact a Fal Evet, and had been all her life. Her dumb stunt had merely brought her to his attention, and now she would be given proper combat training. The young Ponyta was put through a rigourous training regimen, harsher than the basic training she had recieved before. It was explained that the General didn't think non-Fal Evet troops were worth training, as only Fal Evets had the power to change the battle. Morgan worked with the Knight, becoming a Soldier under his watchful eye.

Over the next five years, Morgan advanced to the rank of Knight, but hadn't yet evolved. She fought on the battlefield, where she was often underestimated, and supported her fellow Knights and Soldiers. She also tried to work her way into military politics, but again was underestimated, this time to her detriment. Despite being a Knight, and well into her adult years, being a Basic Pokemon caused others to view her as just a child. In battle one day, her mentor was struck down in battle with a Sergeant General. Morgan lept to his aid, fighting the General with all her strength. Already injured by the Zebstrika, the General fled, not wanting to risk death by such a ferocious Ponyta. Morgan evolved into Rapidash that day, while her friend and mentor was given a respectful funeral.

General

Morgan spent time cultivating her image, commisioning silver armor and tattooing her flanks with her own emblem, a modified version of the logo of Firestar Fields. She was a respected Knight, and she quickly made her presence known in the realm of military politics. She had a radical position on training and troop placement, but her reputation as a fierce warrior and intelligent planner helped her get her voice heard. When the previous General was slain in a battle with the Sergeants, she was promoted in his place. She has spent her time changing the battle strategy of Revrea's army, and helped repel Sergeant attacks. She has been General of Revrea's army for 15 years, and has seen the map change over time. She doubts the war will be over any time soon.

Moves: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Incinerate, Protect, Poison Jab

And there we have it. Thanks for reading! Please review and get back to me when you can.
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/

Last edited by Godzil; November 29th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 03:33 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
We'll be starting very soon, I feel.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
I hope we do, I'm very excited to start this up.
Old November 29th, 2011, 04:17 PM
miltankRancher

Same here, Greiger. Same here.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old November 30th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Conjurer
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
@Godzil Amazing, amazing SU. Although I do have one little nitpick (Loyalists and Sergeants ranks differ, there're no Knights in the Loyalist system, General -> Lieutenant -> Normal Soldiers) but let's pretend it works that way. No, don't bother editing your SU, it's really okay. Your second character is ACCEPTED! Thanks for volunteering.

Now then, I will compose a post in the IC, after which y'all can post your first posts! Yay! I'll edit this post with what you should do, but for now just be on the lookout for the Fal Evets IC to be updated. :)
v e r d a n t s a n c t u a r y

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

The Fal Evets and Pokemon Odyssey starting on the same day... this is the happiest day of my life!
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:31 AM
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Finally! I can't wait to start.

@Godzil: Nice job. I like your character. Awesome!
It's not a matter of can or can't.
-Lightning (Final FantasyXIII)

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Conjurer
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
Alright, IC is updated! Now post, post, post!

What you should do:

Sergeants:
1. Wake up.
2. Head down to the Common Room.

Loyalists:
1. Wake up.
2. Interact with other Fal Evets in the Fal Evet Barracks (NPCs).
3. A messenger arrives. You are summoned by the King/Pontifex, enter his castle's throne room and wait for further instructions. :P Remember that you have the entirety of the country's guards, soldiers and other royal servants as controllable NPCs.

Bit of Background:

Both:
1. It's 5 AM in the morning, no matter where you are. Timezones are too restricting to apply in this RP, so let's pretend they don't exist! :P

For Sergeants:
1. It's Training Day today, where members are pitted against each other to...well, train. :P
2. For Generals, you will head down the Grand Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated north of the Common Room.
3. For Knights, you will head down the West Wing Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated west of the Common Room.
4. For Soldiers, you will head down the East Wing Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated east of the Common Room.
5. The Common Room is where people gather in the morning while waiting for the day's event to start. Make sure you interact with each other/NPCs (I didn't, because nobody came yet :P).

For Loyalists:
1. You live in the Fal Evet Barracks, which is a separate building from the castle, distanced by about a mile. You get a whiff of the outside air while the Sergeants get stuck in that cramped HQ, so feel lucky! :P
2. The Fal Evet Barracks is a huge huge HUGE building, since the entire Fal Evet corps. resides there. Which reminds me, you have the entire Fal Evet corps. as bunniable NPCs. ;D
v e r d a n t s a n c t u a r y

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.
Old November 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Yay! It's starting! I apologize for my post, I have read novels with shorter chapters than that post. It took me two hours to write that. I'm out of breath...

Oh, and thanks for liking my SU's, guys. Now stop complimenting them, I embarrass easily. And I just now got the pun in my Loyalist's name! Morgan, like the horse breed! That was unintentional, but fun. I love puns.
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:05 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
I posted.

Fair warning: My posts are probably going to be veeeery inspired by Game of Thrones… this one was :D

Also, I've pretty much thought up a Small Council (people who advise the King on how to rule Arcadia, and totally a ripoff of Game of Thrones). I already know who the members will be, and all that, but please let me know if it won't work with this RP. :0

Also, I may have gotten a bit too engrossed on the dialogue :3
Old December 1st, 2011, 04:02 AM
miltankRancher

Hello! I've made an NPC. He is called Dawson Plum, a Vibrava and a Sergeant Knight. feel free to interact with him!

aannndddd... I may not be active next week because I have three long exams coming up. so, yeah. I'll just check in once in a while.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:52 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Hello! Interesting RP you're having here Conjurer! Could you be so kind and reserve a Sergeant Solider spot for me please? I'll have my SU up tomorrow.

Last edited by Mr. Mammoth; December 1st, 2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:26 AM
Somewhere
what to write here?

Joshua said "hi" to Dawson that's interaction, no?
~['-']~
Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:40 AM
miltankRancher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
Joshua said "hi" to Dawson that's interaction, no?
Yes, I think so. and Joshua is jealous of Dawson. I feel a rivalry coming.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Now that I've posted here's the million dollar question for everyone... whose rooms did Damon get into? Since he got in and out so easily security must be pretty lax near those rooms.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Now that I've posted here's the million dollar question for everyone... whose rooms did Damon get into? Since he got in and out so easily security must be pretty lax near those rooms.
^ That's all I need to know…

How would Damon like to turn over to the Dark Side?
A little thieving and spying here and there (we don't care if you're not a goody-goody two-shoes, here in the cool side), and I'm sure Tyrion could make a space for him in the Arcadian War Council…
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

@drunk ¬_¬ Tempting... very tempting, however Damon would probably spit in Tyrion's face if he made that offer. Even though he is a thief and has a twisted sense of the law Damon does have his morals and he did promise the sergeants he wouldn't betray them... sooo I'll have to say no dice!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
@drunk ¬_¬ Tempting... very tempting, however Damon would probably spit in Tyrion's face if he made that offer. Even though he is a thief and has a twisted sense of the law Damon does have his morals and he did promise the sergeants he wouldn't betray them... sooo I'll have to say no dice!
Hmm… a lowly soldier of the resistance spitting in the face of the loyalist General of a tyrannical empire, who's held his position entirely based on fear and military knowledge rater than charisma (charisma's for losers)…

That sounds funny, like a cartoon… a dumb one

I'm also pretty sure that if Tyrion made that offer, Damon would be in such a disadvantageous position, he'd have no way to refuse.

Oh well, another villainous rebel once said that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees… then again, that's the reason he died. xD
Old December 2nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

I know another saying, drunk: "It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool."

As for Damon's thieving, you said he returned the items later, yes? I have learned over a great deal of time that a thief never returns a stolen object. It only doubles the chance that they are caught with it. That said, since he returns the items, I'm sure the others simply put up with his antics. Timothy has nothing worth stealing, but could see the value in honing your infiltration skills. He'd let you off easy if you were just practicing.

Also I should respond to Amber, shouldn't I? I was waiting for Conjurer, but she's not replying either. Hmm... what to do?

Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

@Godzil Damon doesn't really steal for himself, he does it to help anyone he comes across that is in a tight money spot. The reason he's returning the stolen items is that its against his policy to take anything but coins and also just to see whether or not he will get caught since the only pleasure he can truly find in the sergeant's base is the rush he feels whenever he's sneaking around.

If no one has called him out on it yet I highly doubt they have noticed anything since Damon will reset any locks he has picked and will make sure that he has not shifted any items too conspicuously... or they could be putting up with it and letting Damon have his fun. We'll see what Conjurer thinks when she gets back online.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:21 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Oh crap! There doesn't seem to be any spots left for the Sergeants, unless I have written an awesome SU (which I doubt but I'll give it a shot anyways)

Here it is:
Spoiler:
Name: Hanz Roland Marshal the 3rd

Side: Sergeants

Species: Karrablast

Appearance: Hanz is a little taller than an average Karrablast, he is 65cm tall and weighs 6kg. Due to a birth default the colour on Hanz’s body and eyes differ drastically from other of his species. His exoskeleton is coloured with a lime-green hue instead of the normal cobalt one and his stomach has a cyan palette much like the dot on his forehead. Hanz’s eyes are a different colour as well, his right eye is deep-blue while the other one is amber-like with a splash of red.

To hide his, according to himself; hideous appearance, he constantly wears a brown, dirty, hooded cloak with smudge-yellow patches stitched to it. He never takes this piece of clothing off unless he battles seriously.

Personality: Hanz is a Pokémon born with a lot of pride and he is quick to anger, thus if an insult is thrown at him he will track the insulter down and challenge them to a battle, no matter who they are. Especially if he is made fun of for his appearance (Arceus help you all if you do it!), he will instantly snap and go berserk at his opponent with full power.
He also hates it when people underestimate him just because he isn’t fully evolved.

Due to his upbringing, Hanz is very loyal, if you earn his friendship he will stand by you no matter what. He always, ALWAYS stands by his words and thus he never makes promises that he cannot fulfill. Hanz is also a gentleman but he have never been able to “score a hit” in the girl department, they just reject him when he shows them what he really looks like.

History: Hanz was born and raised in a village called “The Frozen Moor”, being situated in the northern parts of the Zeuroc-kingdom, the village was always freezing cold. The only inhabitants of this cold place were a society consisting of Escavaliers, Accelgors, Karrablasts and Shelmets. In this village, everybody of the same species was considered brothers and sisters.
Due to this fact the village had a law that only a Karrablast and a Shelmet could be wedded to eachother. The ceremony would consist of the Pokémon sharing the most vital part of their bodies, the Karrablast’s horn and the Shelmet’s shell making the husband and wife evolve at the same time. This was seen as the perfect blessing from Arceus to the couple and thus, evolution before that sacred ceremony was considered a heinous crime.

Hanz was born into a family consisting of his Accelgor mother, Escavalier father and his Shelmet sisters. Hanz’s father was once a respectable knight before he was sent to The Frozen Moor because of a crime that he, according to himself didn’t commit, of course none of the other knights believed his words and exiled him. He was the strongest Pokémon in the village and he always protected it from attackers. Because of this he had a serious amount of pride (which he passed on to his Karrablast son) and was often called “The Knightly Champion” by the villagers, though his real name was Hanz Roland Marshal the 2nd.

The day Hanz’s mother laid the egg containing the Karrablast, his father was overjoyed by the fact that he would get a son to pass on all his knowledge to. But after a week, the village was attacked by a rampaging Piloswine, it had assaulted the village several times before but had always been beaten and driven away by Hanz’s father. Hanz’s father was able to drive it away yet again, but before his defeat the Piloswine set off an Earthquake that badly damaged the villagers, the houses and Hanz’s egg.

Hanz’s family was horrified by the incident, Pokémon-doctors proclaimed that the baby inside the egg was dead. Everyone in the family was completely shattered, especially Hanz’s mother, she refused to acknowledge the fact that her un-hatched baby had perished. She held on to the cracked egg for weeks, and the other villagers started to label her as crazy.

Then, finally, after nearly a month, Hanz Roland Marshal the 3rd hatched from his egg the 12 December 3983. But Hanz’s family noticed that there was something terribly wrong with their newborn son, his colours didn’t match the ones of a regular Karrablast. The entire village saw the child as a demon and a curse from Arceus himself. They quickly decided that the child must be disposed of. Nothing could stop their decision, not even the fact that the child belonged to the Escavalier that had protected them for years.

In fear of her family’s wellbeing, the Accelgor mother swiftly fled with her husband and kids to the cold icy woods outside of the village. Hanz’s upbringing was neither a quiet nor an easy one. His father trained him in the arts of fighting and knighthood. It was a hard training program consisting from various missions from just climbing a frozen tree to surviving a day or two alone in the woods. Hanz’s father showed no mercy when his son failed a mission, the punishments were often hard and sometimes even cruel. These missions made Hanz’s mother become overprotective of him and she often argued with her husband that he should stop sending Hanz on these missions. Hanz’s sisters hated him and took every chance they could get to remind their brother that he was the sole reason to why they were staying in a freezing forest with nowhere to live and nothing to eat, they called him a freak, a birth default and other very hurtful things. This made Hanz develop anger problems, which often led to him constantly fighting with his sisters.

One day gusty, when Hanz was walking along the frozen path up in the forest, which he usually took after long and painful fights with his sisters. A cloud of snowflakes whipped up by a passing wind whirled around him as he strolled through the forest. He liked being there, it took some of the stress away that he usually felt at home. He noticed his former home, the village who had thrown him out just because he was different. Hanz scoffed, he was too good to be there anyway.

But suddenly he noticed a big, brown, hairy Pokémon bulldozing down houses and stealing food. Hanz recognized the Pokémon from his father’s tales, it was the Piloswine that had caused an earthquake which was the reason Hanz’s egg cracked. Suddenly, a feeling of extreme rage filled the Karrablast, not because the Piloswine was attacking the village, everybody in there could die for all that he cared. No, he was furious at the Piloswine because it cracked his egg which made him a freak misfit, made him and his family forced move to a cold forest with no food, no shelter and almost nobody to interact with.

Hanz ran down through the forest and headed straight towards the Piloswine.
“It’s him!” someone yelled,
“The demon-child!”,
“Kill him!”.
“Shut your mouths!” the Karrablast said, “You can go and die for all I care. I’m not here to save you, I’m here to take down that Piloswine!” he pointed at the Piloswine standing with its back turned to Hanz.
“Wuh?” it said and as the huge Pokémon turned around, all the villagers started to laugh.
“You take HIM down? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!” a Shelmet said laughingly,
“Just you wait and see…” Hanz replied.

“Hah! You’re so puny! I’ll crush you like the bug you are!” the Piloswine roared as he charged towards Hanz.
“Hm, not the sharpest knife in the drawer are we?” the Karrablast smirked, when the Piloswine was just a few meters away from him, Hanz jumped up into the air, he made a small airborne twirl before landing on the Piloswine’s back.
“Huh? Hey! Get off me!” the brown Pokémon exclaimed as he started to shake wildly. Hanz just laughed and held on to a piece of the Piloswine’s fur. Then he started to wail on the Piloswine utilizing his Fury Cutter attack, at first the attack barely fazed the big Ice and Ground-type brute, but as he used it more and more times in succession it grew stronger and stronger.

Hanz smiled at the other villagers, he was about to bring down a huge Pilsowine that they couldn’t even handle. But it seemed too easy to defeat this Pokémon, why? Back then Hanz didn’t even give it a seconds thought.
“So much for being a freak misfit don’t you agree?” he smiled sarcastically at the villagers. And with a last Fury Cutter, the Piloswine was down, knocked out, unable to battle. He jumped down, turned to the villagers and glared at them.
“I don’t expect you to thank me, as I did say before; you can all go and die.” Hanz slowly walked away from the crowd that had gathered to watch the freak-Karrablast get squashed under the Piloswine’s weight, but as he tried to leave the Karrablast suddenly felt something blocking him off the exit. But he couldn’t see anything in front of him, what was this?
“Aaaah! He has blocked off the village!” an Accelgor shouted,
“He’s gonna kill us all!” three Karrablasts shouted in unision.

Hanz noticed something move in the crowd of Pokémon, a tall, blue, slender, dog-like figure stepped out and gazed at him with a piercing look. The Karrablast started to get nervous, who was this guy, and what did he want? Hanz mustered up some courage and tried to speak.
“Who I am?” the Pokémon interrupted Hanz, “Heh, now you’re probably wondering why I was able to answer your question before you even asked it, am I right?” it continued. “I am a general for the Sergeants. My real name is forgotten since many years back, but you can call me Aura.”

“Okay, so what do you want with me?” Hanz asked seemingly skeptical to this whole thing. The crowd of people had now started to murmur about what was happening before them, they were very frightened, some even ran in to their houses and closed the door.
“I can sense it…” Aura said, “No Karrablast of your age or size would be able to handle a rampaging Piloswine like that. You’re something special, I’m 90 percent sure that you are a Fal Event.”
“Fal whatnow?” Hanz couldn’t understand a thing this weird Pokémon was talking about,
“A Fal Event is a Pokémon with incredible powers, capable of wiping out an army in a single flash.” Aura hesitated, “But I’m still 10 percent unsure if you really ARE a Fal Event, so I’ll test you.” Aura began to glow in a blue light, after a moment it seemed that the Pokémon had vanished into thin air.
“Wait what?!” Hanz exclaimed, “Test me?! What is this crap?”

Then just as he had disappeared, Aura “materialized” in front of Hanz ready to strike the young Karrablast. But then, seconds before the impact, a small flash seemed to appear in Hanz’s eyes. Suddenly, without even knowing it, he had blocked Aura’s attack with his arms.
“Heh.” Aura smiled, “That’s enough proof for me.”
Hanz couldn’t do anything but stare at his arms, he… Had blocked the attack… But… How?
“Come, we’ll be heading off right now.” Aura grabbed Hanz and started walking,
“W-wait!” Hanz said, “What about my family? Don’t I at least get to say goodbye to them?” he looked up at Aura.
“There is no time for that. I will write them a note regarding the situation.” Aura said as he looked down at the Karrablast,
“No! I have to say goodbye to my family!” Hanz shouted, Aura looked at him with a disappointed look,
“You’re coming with me.” He said in a monotone voice,
“But what if I refuse!?” Hanz shouted at Aura, he wasn’t going anywhere without taking farewell of his parents and sisters. Aura sighed,
“Sorry.” he said. Suddenly Hanz felt a sharp pain in his stomach, had Aura attacked him? Damn, he should’ve been more careful, everything around the Karrablast started to fade into black…

Hanz had woken up several hours later in an, to him, unknown location. He saw Aura sitting a few feet away from him,
“Where the hell am I and what have you done?!” Hanz sat up and confronted Aura,
“Take it easy.” The blue Pokémon had said, “I contacted your parents and they gave me permission…”,
“Permission for what?” the Karrablast interrupted with a skeptical look on his face.
“Permission to train you of course!” Aura said, then he explained everything about the war of Fal Events, the Sergeants and the Loyalists. Hanz stayed silent for a long period of time, never in his wildest dreams would he think that such an ability had been bestowed upon him. For two years Hanz trained under Aura, this training however was much more painful and tedious than what Hanz’s father put him through. Eventually Hanz became a Solider and quite the troublemaker since everyone made fun of his appearance as soon as it was revealed.

Moves: Fury Cutter, Poison Jab, Slash, Endure, Scary Face, False Swipe.

If it's not good enough I'll try to fix it up a bit or just make an SU for a Loyalist.
Old December 4th, 2011, 02:43 AM
miltankRancher

I think the Loyalists need more love, Mr. Mammoth. But that is IMO.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
I think the Loyalists need more love, Mr. Mammoth. But that is IMO.
Yeah, you're probably right. But I'll wait and see what Conjurer has to say about this. Since I have a feeling that my Sergeant-character won't be accepted, I'll just work on another SU in the meantime
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:20 AM
miltankRancher

I guess so. good luck on your SU. if you ever be accepted as a loyalist, let's meet on the battlefield.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Somewhere
what to write here?

Hey, Conjurer. Is something supposed to happen soon? Or are we supposed to eat breakfast.
~['-']~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here