Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Pokémon Odyssey: A New Beginning [T] [Best Veteran 4Q '12]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2013 (06:52 PM).
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Levina ~ Tunnels

Levina smirked and tried to make out the form of her partner. The tunnels pitch blackness swallowed them up and spit them out when the rare ray of light shown in. Levina felt Snype’s hand pat her on the back. "We gotta find a way out of here quick. Things don't sound good up there. That last earthquake was really rough. Kehe. If we end up being stuck here I suppose I'll be fine. I feed off minerals anyways. You though? I don't know if you'd like the taste of sapphire..." He said. Levina let out a small sarcastic laugh and rolled her eyes. “Me eat dirt? Yeah right.” She let out a sigh and paused as she thought up a plan. “How good are you at giving directions? I could use my speed to find an exit faster but I can’t see in these dark tunnels. I could light up the place but it would fry you in the process. Levina tripped a little on a crack created by the earthquakes. “Dang it!” She hissed and sat down. “Ok I’ve officially had it with this place! How about we hurry up and go find us some bloodshed up there.” Her evil smirk appearing on her face once again. Levina stretched and got in a position to take off running while waiting for her partner to jump on her back.

Allora ~ Cape City Roof

Allora focused again and managed to access Veletra’s mind. A field of gorgeous flowers covered the ground as far as the eyes could see. Giant, fluffy white clouds dotted a bright, baby blue sky. A gentle breeze rolled through Allora’s fur and picked up flower petals; making them dance in the air. “Veletra?” Allora called out as she slowly made her way through the field. “Veletra where are you?” Slowly, one by one, Veletra’s memory frames began to appear. Old ones and new ones. Each frame showing a still photo of a memory. Allora continued to walk through the field, calling out to Veletra, as she looked around. Eventually she spotted Veletra floating in front of two older looking frames on a hill. “Veletra?” Allora whispered as she approached her. “Are you ok?”

Veletra continued to stare at the memory photos the frames portrayed. “I remember these two days like it was yesterday……” She whispered sullenly. Allora sat beside Veletra and looked at the photo on the left. In it was a very young Misdreavus playing in a flower field, much like the one they were in now, with a Mismagius chasing after her. The photo on the right portrayed what seemed to be an older version of the same Misdreavus riding on the shoulder of a Gengar. “Who are they?” Allora quietly whispered.

“The Mismagius is my father. He took me to that field on my birthday.” Tears formed in Veletra’s eyes as she spoke. “He died shortly after that day.”

“I am so sorry Veletra…”

“Don’t be. As much as I miss him I am proud of what he did. He died protecting innocent Pokemon as a member of the Gold Tribe. He is the reason why I am doing what I can to help the Gold Tribe.”

“He sounds like an amazing and honorable man.”

“Thank you, Allora……”

“May I ask who the Gengar is?”

“He is also my father. A few years after my real father died, my mother remarried him. His name was Cain. He was just like my real father. We did everything together……the last time I saw him he was being taken away by the Sentinels. He wasn’t the type to give into them so I am sure he fought until they killed him. I very much doubt he is alive today.”

Allora sunk down as she listened to Veletra’s story. “I am so, so sorry for your loss Veletra. Both of your fathers were honorable men. You should be proud of them.” Veletra turned to Allora and smiled. “I am proud of them.” Just then a loud thud echoed throughout the area. “It seems like Paladin has returned.” Veletra stated, “Let’s head back now okay. You have done a marvelous job learning how to access the mind. All that is left is to hone your skills.” A bright white light flooded the area as Veletra and Allora returned to their main conscious. Allora blinked a few times as the light from the sun stung her eyes. "Allora?" Paladin questioned. “Pa…Paladin?” Allora squinted to see her friend until her sight returned to her. She saw Paladin standing before them with Accatosh behind him. The sounds of intense battle rang out throughout the entire city. Allora was about to say something when Accatosh blurted out defensively. "Paladin, Allora, pardon the interruption but, we've got company!" Allora followed Accatosh’s gaze to see a Meinshao standing before them. “A Sentinel?” Allora growled as she jumped between the Meinshao and Veletra. “Veletra stay behind me. I will protect you.” Veletra had recovered quite a bit from her poisoning and floated a little ways from Allora as she spoke. “Be careful everyone. That is no ordinary Sentinel. His name is Scar and he is a force to be reckoned with.”
Old May 14th, 2013 (10:42 AM).
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

Anyone else? Hanso considered all the Pokemon he knew. None of the other Sentinels, that was for sure. Of the Gold Tribe, he knew Bane, a Ninetails who could use telepathy at least, and the Keeper, the old Alakazam whose powers Hanso wasn't entirely sure of. Then there were Penance, the Golduck Madman who may not be entirely sane, and Brynn, who could be occupied with something else just as important for all he knew.

Sighing, Hanso shrugged. "One who's most likely busy with somethin' else important. One who may or may not have the power. One whom I'm sure knows at least something of it, but I don't know if he'd stop where we'd stop." He laughed once. "I don't know what to expect from him, really, except that he may listen to me." I hope.

"Wait, intruder?" Hanso's gaze snapped back to Vera. "There's someone besides the Gold Tribe that broke in?" What am I saying? She didn't have to know I didn't know about the intruder... So what? If she's gonna trust you, then you might as well do the same. It's not as if it's worse than telling Genevieve where and when the Gold Tribe was heading out. The intruder... "Probably an earth Pokemon, since they can track pulses in the ground." Oh. It could be Paladin, since he hadn't been with the Gold Tribe at first.
Old May 14th, 2013 (01:13 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Paladin
Cape City

A Sentinel. Just my luck, Paladin thought. "Be careful everyone. That is no ordinary Sentinel. His name is Scar and he is a force to be reckoned with," said Allora. Even better, he thought sarcastically. He'd heard of Scar before; the Mienshao, although he may not have seemed like it at first, was one of the most powerful Sentinels. Unlike the others, he did not rely on brute strength, but rather on tactics, speed, and strategy. In Paladin's experience, these were two of the most dangerous opponents a Pokemon could face. One mistake could mean their end. This would not be a battle of power, but rather one of tactics.

Paladin analysed the situation. No matter what they tried, none of them could match Scar's speed, least of all the Golurk himself, and even with his strength, he doubted he'd be able to use it because of Scar's speed. He would hardly be of any use in this battle; it was up to the others. Speculum could be of some use, since he could transform into a Pokemon with a type advantage over Scar. Accatosh, being the extremely speedy dragon Paladin knew him to be, was probably the fastest of them all. He would be of great use in the battle. Allora, a Fire-type with some Psychic abilities, would also come in handy thanks to Psychic's strength over Fighting. Gallant, like Paladin, would probably not be of much help, and was in fact in danger of dying in this battle. This fight would be decided by the younger ones. All Paladin himself could do to help was protect Veletra from Scar, if he tried to hurt her, his defensive type advantage over the Mienshao.

Paladin devised a viable strategy, but depended greatly on the actions of the others. He needed a way for the others to hear of this plan without Scar catching wind of it. He decided to use one of his Arceus-given Ghost-type powers to do it: whisper speak. Whisper speak was a special skill given to all Ghosts, and was a low-level form of psychic communication. The recipient of the message would hear it as a sort of whisper in their ear, and would not be able to reply. Without further ado, he decided to try it. He sent the whisper message to Allora, Accatosh, Gallant and Speculum.

"All of you, listen up. It's me, Paladin. We can't beat this Sentinel without a proper plan, and I've got one. Allora, slow him with your Psychic powers, while Accatosh makes his way around the Sentinel, and ends up behind him. Speculum, transform yourself into a Psychic-type Pokemon to help Allora hold him back. Accatosh and Gallant, quickly deliver blows to Scar as much as you can. I doubt the other two will be able to hold him for long, so when he gets released, retreat. We will then regroup. I will protect Veletra. When we're back together, he'll most likely begin with a counter-attack. Watch out, he'll be very fast. He'll try to use your weaknesses against you. I'll figure out a plan from there."
Old May 14th, 2013 (08:28 PM). Edited May 15th, 2013 by Typh.

Accatosh "Blitzkrieg" Corronis

Allora let out her warning, which only confirmed Accatosh's suspicions. Accatosh then heard Paladin Whisper, a series of directions, this Whisper must have been the ghost type ability of Whisper speak. Accatosh simply blinked, he didn't move his body or do anything to say to Scar that they were planning something, Accatosh waited for the right moment, Accatosh wandered his way around, he made sure it looked like he was pacing, then he let himself drop over the edge of the building into the alley.

Accatosh slowly and quickly made his way over to the other side where the Meinshao, Scar was located, he then used the ability Paladin had taught him, the Palkian energies, to communicate with the rest of the group, guys, it's me Accatosh, Allora let me know when you're making your attack, I'll work to catch him off guard by flanking him. Gallant wait till I have him pinned or at least off guard before you attack, alright team lets do this!

in a side conversation to Paladin he stated, if the other's didn't get my message send it using your whisper speak to the others

Accatosh remembered how when Paladin first taught him about the Palkian energies, that connect all pokemon, when Paladin had first used those energies to talk to him, it was hard to hear, it felt much like a psychic communication, but when he heard it it sounded like pulses that carried a few words, but they were hard to understand, so if a pokemon was to communicate effectively with such energies they would need another trained in such energies to be able to relay the message to the others.
Old May 14th, 2013 (10:15 PM).
A long line? Well I guess it was inevitable...
CS

Nature: Adamant
Vera Fayos
Bizarre... Vera thought to herself. Does this mean we were searching for nothing? "All this started when an intruder tipped off Sovereign to his presence when he used an Earthquake. I don't know who or what it was, but they could fly as well. Then, when we went to the source of the commotion, there was no traces left of the intruder."

But what good could that do them? "I hope that if it's someone you know, that they're capable of handling Sovereign. Just because we'll be in his head, don't think the monster will stop fighting for a moment. He'll need to keep Sovereign occupied while we do what we need to." Vera looked away grudgingly. "Any luck finding Genevieve? We don't have a lot of time." She didn't want to bring in Genevieve, but Vera knew she was a powerful psychic, and probably the most qualified to help. She respected Genevieve for her education, but loathed her for her methods.

She could hear the start of more battles in the distance. Perhaps another Sentinel was in a fight. "We need to get moving. I should be able to walk now."
Old May 15th, 2013 (11:03 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype nodded and jumped onto Levina's back to ride her. While the cave wasn't lit up, he was able to see perfectly fine thanks to his natural night vision. He would be able to direct Levina on where to go. The only problem was this whole cave was a maze... they would be going through it blindly.

"Try to feel for a wet surface. That flood couldn't have dried out so quickly. We just need to get back to where we were before. Now keep looking forward. I can see pretty well through here." Snype said as he hung onto the Jolteon. Finding the room that got flooded would be their best bet right now. Hopefully from there they could find their way back above ground and lend a hand. There was no way he would be able to take on the Gold Tribe alone so would have to devise a plan before hand...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old May 15th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Penance 'Madman' Malum - Cape City

Plans always went awry. That was why he made sure NOT to include the Gold Tribe in his plans. Always going left and right, up and down!

Penance! We have locations! Sector Z the Mienshao sentinel has been spotted, several Goldies ready to battle him! Sector A-1 has that Typhlosion, some Goldies against him as well including Leon and Ramsley, though he's almost out of juice. Orders?

Lead Ramsley and Leon to Sector A, I'll rendezvous with them there. I'll be making this up as we go so keep options open!

Penance ran as fast as he could, starting form a Water Pulse in each hand. His eyes glowed blue as he began to form shapes out of the water, elongating them and widening them just a bit.

He turned the corner and huffed along. There was a drop as Leon landed down and quickly sped up to meet him, "So, target this time?" He asked.

"The Mienshao. Distract him and ice me."

Leon smirked and sent out a small ice beam to hit into the Water Pulses. "Where is Ramsley? He taking another nap?" He asked.

"Think so boss." Leon stated as he finished his attack. "So, this guy good?"

"Very."

"Yeah, I'll decapitate him easy then." Leon stated.

"No decapitations, I have another use for him. Just keep him distracted and this will work out fine." He said. "We just need to keep those Goldies under control or they'll ruin everything!"

Leon chuckled, "Don't they always?"

Penance rolled his eyes. "Why does Z have to be so far away?"
Old May 16th, 2013 (04:38 PM).
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
Daricka "Wildfire" Cambar

Daricka felt a short sense of relief as the Focus Blasts hit The Inferno and caused his attack to veer off course and into the sky. However, it was short lived as the Typhlosion continued his rampage, the Abra that had shown up with the Weavile turning his next attack against him. The ash and dust mixed with fire and smoke that erupted from the explosion that ensued when The Inferno defended himself greatly impeded visibility in the surrounding area. When the air cleared enough for Daricka to see, she was greeted with the sight of a badly injured but also fiercely enraged Typhlosion preparing to unleash the most powerful attack a fire-type could learn.

The Blast Burn radiated outward, waves of intense heat being pushed on before it. Not wasting any time, Daricka sprung back the way she had come, away from the raging flames that rolled towards her. Each of her limbs worked fiercely to swing her up and over the tallest wall within a reasonable proximity and she launched off it before the already weak structure could crumble under her weight. She landed a fair distance away on the ground on the other side and was quick to take advantage of the boost. A two-story building that looked to have been an inn was a short distance away, but the Blast Burn was rapidly catching up to her. Stretching herself out low to the ground, both arms and legs worked to launch her toward the dilapidated structure as quickly as possible. As she reached it after what seemed like forever to her, an ever-growing roar warned her that the beam of fire was almost upon her, and she scrambled lithely up the walls, rubble and bits of wood tumbling down to the ground below her. Daricka had just pulled herself onto the roof when the building was struck by the Blast Burn as it passed below her. Making another leap as the fire burned through the first floor and caused the second floor to collapse in on itself, she managed to clear both the Blast Burn and the collapsing building before she was buried beneath the rubble.

Looking back towards The Inferno, Daricka contemplated looking around for help, but passed the thought off. She wasn't sure where anyone was, and in the time it took her to find help The Inferno could cause a major amount of damage, even injured as he was. She'd just have to try to hold him off until someone else arrived. Hopefully a few someone's.

Her mind made up, the Infernape started jogging back towards the Typhlosion, another pair of Focus Blast charging in either hand. When both of the orbs were ready, she suddenly shot forward, tossing one of the projectiles at The Inferno then leaping high into the air to launch the second one from above. Landing on the opposite side of The Inferno, dark flames enveloped her body the moment her feet touched the ground and she spun around to strike at him with a combination of Flare Blitz and Close Combat, her five limbs blurring into motion.
Old May 17th, 2013 (12:36 AM).
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Cape City

Guardia panted heavily, having trouble keeping up with the rapid-moving Hoodhide, mostly because her own injuries prevented her from moving at her highest rate without some sort of pain. She did her best to bury the pain deep inside, as her father Rey had taught her. She had to be strong. Not just for her brothers and sisters, but for the entire Alpha Alliance. However, she had no time to rest, as yet another attack by the Typhlosion was released at the pair. This time, Guardia grabbed Hoodhide so that the two of them would avoid the intense Flamethrower.

"Argh...damn it!" Guardia cursed, narrowly avoiding the edge of the flames on her back. "How does he have so much damn energy?!" She yelled, wondering while now going on the move again, hoping the Typhlosion wouldn't launch yet another attack. But when she looked towards him, she saw the Inferno once again preparing for it. As Guardia and Hoodhide entangled with the Inferno, so too did Wildfire, who prepared to go at the Inferno with another set of attacks. The first was a Focus Blast, the first orb going straight at the Inferno while the second struck from above. The Inferno quickly powered up his flames again, and shot at the blast with his flamethrower. He purposefully extended the flames so that it would continuously go for both balls, the intensity of the attack thus stopping the two from reaching him. As Wildfire landing behind him, the Inferno turned, and without much hesitation was prepared to fire another fire attack at the Infernape, but was suddenly caught from behind with a Shadow Claw. As the Typhlosion grunted in pain, he turned to see the mangled and burnt form of the Prince of Light, barely managing to cling to life to give Wildfire a chance to strike her attacks. Angered once more, the Inferno mustered up all of his energy and shot a devastating Fire Blast at the Prince of Light, ensuring his demise this time around. Yet as the Zoroark fell, he gave Wildfire the opening she needed to launch her blur of attacks of Close Combat and Flare Blitz. In his anger at the Zoroark, the Typhlosion Sentinel could not prevent the attacks from attacking him, and thus was struck by the constant wave of her hits.

"Yes!" Guardia shouted from her position, sprinting toward the two attackers in hopes of also joining in for a chance to help take the Inferno down. She charged right at him, dealing a deadly Slash onto his side just as he was turning to deal with Wildfire. The two successfully seemed to bring the overpowered, destructive Sentinel panting to his knees. All bloody and bruised, the Inferno panted heavily from his spot on the charred marble ground. Guardia, who was also panting from her damage she had endured, looked from the battered body of the Typhlosion over to her brother, the Prince of Light, who had given the last bit of his life to give them an opening for their own attacks. She silently thanked him, then angrily stared at the Sentinel. "This is the end for you, Inferno!" She exclaimed, preparing to help finish him off with her Thunder.

The Inferno did not look up at the two, presumably too weakened to even do that much. Yet he muttered something under his breath. "No...this...this is only the beginning..."

Seeming to come out of thin air, a large explosive energy surrounded the area where the Inferno resides, forcing everyone in the area to be forced back at least a few meters, but in Guardia's weakened state, she was sent even further back, crashing into a crumbling building and having some of the burning object fall dangerously near her. From her spot on the ground, she observed as fire from across the field that the Inferno had unleashed seemed to be traveling back to the Sentinel. Then, there was screaming. Not from civilians, or Alpha Alliance soldiers, or even Gold Tribe members. The screaming came from Inferno. Intense, painful-sounding screams of anguish. Guardia widened her eyes as she began to witness the Pokemon visibly change. The Inferno's eyes, which before was a mix of a deep red had suddenly darkened into a black one. She felt as if she was staring into a void, an empty space of nothingness. She suddenly felt that this sensation was making her prefer the destruction of whatever Inferno was before to what he was about to become. As the Inferno continued to scream, dark flames, not the bright ones that he before initiated, but dark black ones, suddenly formed on his back and around his body, burning his skin and fur while also surrounding him in this new-found energy. The screams continued for a while longer, before they were suddenly unnaturally stopped. The black flames exploded, traveling around the area, and expanding quickly. Though Guardia had been pushed out of their immediate reach a chill of fear, something she had not often experienced, ran down her spine.

Now, Guardia saw the form of the Inferno, an altered Typhlosion who appeared to be even more powerful, if it were possible, and seemingly unnaturally so. It didn't take long for the Zangoose to realize what was going on. The Sentinel had tapped into the powers of the Silver Crystal, and activated his chaos form ability. In one fiery huff of his breath, the Typhlosion unleashed hell upon the remaining Gold Tribe members, a dark Blast Burn incinerating all who would oppose him.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old May 17th, 2013 (06:39 PM).

Levina ~ Tunnels

“Gotcha. ‘Kay hold on.” With that Levina took off straight ahead. She hoped that with each step she wouldn’t smack face first into a wall. She had to put all of her trust into Snype. As she ran she tried to recall the turns she took as they ran from the flood. Levina was normally really good at remembering landmarks and directions but in here it was so easy to get turned around. If it wasn’t for gravity it would even be easy to mistake up for down. Levina listened to Snype give directions and promptly followed them. After a few minutes the smell of wet dirt reached Levina’s nose. “We must be getting close. I smell water.” Eagerness was apparent in her voice as she spoke.

Allora ~ Cape City Roof

Allora’s ear twitched when she heard Paladin through the Whisper Speak. She flicked her nine tails in a wave like pattern as a way to say she understood the message. Before Allora could move she heard another voice; this time it was Veletra. “Allora, you know you can do this. Believe in yourself. It is time to show the psychic training we did. Show them that we are a force to be reckoned with!” With Veletra’s encouragement Allora stared down her foe with confidence. Using her new developed abilities, Allora made a connection with everyone around her. “I won’t let you down Veletra! Accatosh, Speculum, on my mark. 3……2……1……NOW!” As soon as those words left her mind Allora activated her psychic abilities; using her newly developed Psychic. A blue aura engulfed Scar and surrounded his entire body making him immobile. Allora then picked him up to keeps his feet from touching the ground. She hoped that if Scar got free the extra seconds it would take for him to touch the ground would give everyone more time to respond.
Old May 17th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
It was justified

Cape City

Sweat trickled down Gallant's spine. The Sentinel Scar had not moved for a while, but he knew if they would take their eyes off him for even a moment, the consequences could be drastic. He made a particularly concentrated effort to observe every slight movement the Mienshao made. It made look inconsequential, but Gallant knew better. In an abrupt fashion, a message seemed to be forced into his mind, the likes of which didn't seem to come from a traditional Psychic method. Instead, it appeared to be more unnatural, as if it were forced inside. Gallant quickly figured out by the message that it was from Paladin. It was good that the Golurk had decided to send a message of their plan of attack instead of announcing it, as Scar would quickly have picked it up.

Speculum nodded his head, while Scar took his gaze from each of them before lingering on the Ditto for a moment longer. The Gold Tribe quickly went into formation to do their plan. Speculum transformed into an Abra and did his best to form a psychic barrier as Paladin instructed. He worked with Allora, who also began to do the same. Scar was picked off his feet, the combined Psychic energies of Speculum and Allora seeming to be able to hold the Sentinel off. At this moment, Gallant tried to take this opportunity to strike at Scar, but in a sudden twist, Scar somehow wriggled free of the Psychic force around him, using the momentum of the energy around him to propel himself high into the air. The move seemed at first to catch him off guard, but one of the Gold Tribe had made a costly error.

Right before they had initiated their plan, Speculum had chosen to nod his head as a sign of understanding of the plan. The gesture had seemed to come out of nowhere for those watching, and thus the action was quickly picked up by Scar, who deduced that the group had been communicated telepathically. He quickly looked among the group at those who would have had that potential, and assumed for the moment that it was most likely the Ninetales, and thus he marked her for as a target. But more importantly, he prepared his mind, with the help of his Calm Mind, to increase his telepathic defense capabilities, in case they would try something on him. His deduction proved accurate, and he was able to break free of the dual Psychic control much fast. Thus, he now propelled himself in the air with astounding speed, and just as quickly, was on an impact course right on top of all of them on the rooftop, striking at an area in the center of them with a Bounce. The impact hit nearby Gallant, and the shockwave from the hit on the roof was automatically felt. Scar forced his way right at the center of the building, breaking through the roof while creating a shockwave that was flung out to all of the Gold Tribe members. Gallant, who had the disadvantage against the attack, took a tremendous hit, even if Scar had not hit him directly. He staggered back, and suddenly fell off the rooftop, down below. Speculum was hit with a similar force, tumbling down off to the side of the building. As if finally seeming to take notice of its own structural damage, the building seemed to finally give out of the impact of Scar's attack, and slowly began to crumble, with or without the Gold Tribe members on top of it. Piles of wood, brick, marble and rock suddenly imploded on each other as the building collapsed onto the ground, creating a field of dust and smoke in the immediate area of impact.

As for Scar, he leapt gracefully from his spot on top of the rooftop onto the ground, landing on one knee and a paw, and standing upright, quite please with the damage he had cause. Gallant coughed, buried beneath remnants of the destroyed building. He could feel his side bruising, he possibly might have received a few broken bones in that last impact. Speculum cough as well through the smoke, checking his arm to see blow flow from a wound. How the other Gold Tribe members managed to fare, he didn't know. It was a single error on their part that caused this entire situation to form. One small misstep, and they already were in a position of disadvantage. In Gallants mind, there was little doubt that the Sentinel Scar would be one of the toughest battles he would ever fight.

Old May 18th, 2013 (11:31 AM). Edited May 18th, 2013 by Typh.

the thought from Allora shouting NOW, and the sounds of battle sent Accatosh into the air. he quickly found that he was at the back of Scar and that Scar had some how freed himself from the psychic powers.

and then he saw the building crumbiling to the ground, he saw that Gallant and the one he was with, were missing, they must have fallen off of the roof. Accatosh dove towards Allora, he grabbed her with his front claws and took to the air again, landing her in the streets, Accatosh then returned to the building just in time to see a wall start to fall towards Gallant an an Abra, that must have been a ditto, because he was a Grovyle earlier.

Accatosh forced his body in between the falling wall, and he stood against it holding it up, the weight of the wall was enough to make him have to struggle slightly but he was fine. "get out from under here Gallant," Accatosh ordered. as he slowly, with a great amount of effort forced the wall to fall the other way... towards Scar.
Old May 18th, 2013 (01:47 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Penance 'Madman' Malum - Cape City

There were all sorts of sounds of battle escalating around the city. Penance knew his Affiliates would be able to handle the blunt of the ancient forces far easier than the Alpha Alliance knew how. They knew how to use little numbers to make a big impact, that with every life lost it just made the job that much harder. They would use the advantages of the knowing the city well enough, he just hope the army wasn't that rough. They could be a huge problem in fact, which is why his hidden spies were keeping tabs on most of the huge pools of army men. They were much closer than one thought, but that was enough thinking for now.

He had to stay focused on the task on hand. Scar was somewhere in sector Z and judging by the loud noises and tremors, he had a good idea of where the Mienshao was.

Send a link to Zane! We have another to free. Penance sent out in his psychic communication.

This was the time, the time to find out more and make. This. Right.

"Scar! Why not fight someone who CAN take you on?" Penance shouted at the fighting type as he found him. He made sure to keep his distance, the two Water Pulses he had formed into sword like shapes and were now, technically, ice sword. "What's better? A group of mon who make mistakes, or a warrior that plans for every single possibility? Quite... intimidating, isn't it?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

Leon took up a battle position behind him, "I give him a minute Penance."

Penance chuckled, "Even Leon doesn't see you as too much of a threat Mienshao. So what will it be?" He smiled even more, "By the way, watch out for that wall."
Old May 18th, 2013 (09:00 PM).
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

"We need to get moving. I should be able to walk now."

Hanso nodded and stood, considering Vera's words about the intruder. Earthquake, flight, no traces. Ghosts can disappear without a trace, and Golurk and Golett are the only naturally earth-oriented Ghosts. Yeah, likely Paladin.

Sighing, Hanso said, "No real indication of Genevieve. Either she's shielded in some way, not in th' city, or...but you're right about movin'." Tapping the shoulder of a passing Chansey, the Gallade asked for and received a couple berries, which he then offered to Vera. The sounds of fighting in Cape City were escalating, especially with a few explosions or something in the distance. If the Sentinels weren't fighting by now, then Hanso dreaded what would happen when they did show up.

It would take too much focus to actively search the city if they got going. Hanso retracted his mental feeler, then took a moment to build up a beacon, one that was shielded from those weak in the ways of the mind. Yes, it would attract the attention of Psychics like Penance and the Affiliates, and anyone else for miles around who knew how to detect such a beacon, but Hanso didn't much care at the moment.

"If not Genevieve," Hanso added, "then someone else. Shall we go find Sovereign now?"
Old May 19th, 2013 (12:06 AM). Edited May 19th, 2013 by Necrum.
A long line? Well I guess it was inevitable...
CS

Nature: Adamant
Sovereign
Sovereign's eye's shot open! That energy. He felt it in Albia. But this time was different. Like it was coming from someone else. Sovereign could feel it resonating with his own darkness. He wanted to fight these tendencies, but he could no longer with such darkness in the area.

Sovereign grabbed a citizen as they ran. A Furret's neck now held in his hand. It could barely breath as it stared into Sovereign's eyes. Fear. He could feel it's fear as his vision became obscured by shadows, invading from every side.

Sovereign abruptly turned and screamed to the city at the top of his lungs.

"I don't want to do this! If you value the life of these innocents then someone come fight me!!!"

His fingers twitched, the desire to spill blood was now beyond any desire he had felt before. Sovereign let out a mighty roar as the earth shook once again, this time with enough force to shake the very city itself! This time he didn't care about attracting a specific warrior. He needed a fight, and he needed it now!

Vera Fayos
Vera accepted the berries, she would need the extra strength for what they needed to do.

"If not Genevieve," Hanso added, "then someone else. Shall we go find Sovereign now?"

"I-" The earth shook once again, this time more violently. "What the...? Sovereign isn't usually this impatient about his fights. Once he sets his sight on a target, he can wait for hours. Can you feel anything? Anything at all that might be the cause?" She looked around. "All of you need to get out of the city, now! It's not safe here any more!"

"We need to go to Sovereign, but we can't engage him until we have a third mind to assist us in our task. If not Genevieve, there must be someone! Anyone!?"
Old May 19th, 2013 (12:36 AM).
Silver Tier

Snype looked around at the damp room. He could see the previously flooded pathway and directed the Jolteon to the left. They would soon find themselves in the large room that they had been fighting in previously. At least now they had a checkpoint. All that was left was finding a way back up. The room was still soaking wet and the water was just up to their knees. Snype remained on Levina and looked around the room. He remembered the whole charade that the Madmen's men put on, offering them cake or something. Snype couldn't remember. The place looked like a party that was just crashed.

"Geez this place got wrecked. I guess the corpses got cleared out from the flood... At least we're making some progress now. Now we just have to retrace our steps." Snype said. It was still extremely dark in the room. He looked back at the entrance that they came from and saw another pathway. It wasn't much but it was the best they had to go with. He pet Levina on the head.

"Watch your step there. It's gonna be pretty slippery on the way back. Kehehe." Snype joked

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old May 19th, 2013 (09:31 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Paladin
Cape City

Before Paladin had time to react, his plan went awry. Somehow, most likely due to a mistake on someone else's part, Scar managed to build up Calm Mind and break free of the Psychic cocoon that Allora and Speculum had created. In a swift flurry of attacks, the Mienshao managed to get the whole building crumbling down, and managed to push Gallant and Speculum off of the building. This was bad. Very bad. Paladin, being slower than the other members of the Gold Tribe, went down with the building. He could see that Scar had escaped the building's collapse, and Allora had been rescued by Accatosh, leaving only him. Paladin tried to run for the edges, but he was too slow, and when the building underneath him gave way, he went tumbling down. He struggled as more and more concrete fell on top of him, burying him in the ruins.

Then, suddenly, a giant, overgrown arm forced its way through the rubble. It was followed by a second arm, and a head an torso. It was the giant Paladin, and he was no longer in a playing mood. He stoop up, shaking the rest of the rubble from his body, and noticed that Accatosh had forced a crumbling wall to fall towards that annoying pest called Scar. Paladin proceeded to use his foot to push the wall towards Scar even faster. The wall hit, though Paladin wasn't sure if it had crushed Scar or not. The impact of the wall also shook a nearby building, on which sat Penance Malum and one of his associates. Paladin rolled his deformed eyes when he realized that the two were boasting. "Hey!" He shouted at the two clowns. "Why don't you quit your talking and actually do something for a change?! Get down here!"

Hoodhide
Cape City

"Oh, come on! Gimme a break," was all the Scrafty known as Hoodhide could think of saying as he looked on at the overpowered Typhlosion. The Inferno was now stronger than ever, with dark flames on his back and black holes for eyes. The sight of him intimidates Hoodhide greatly, but he stood his ground. That is, until the Inferno launched another Blast Burn. This one was far more ferocious than the last; it was dark just like the flames on his back, and far more hot. Hoodhide could feal the heat of the oncoming attack even from the distance at which he stood. "Run. Run! RUN!" Hoodhide screamed to the others. He hoped that most of them would do as he said, because he certainly did. He ran as much as his legs would carry him. He hopped on top of a building, and began running in the opposite direction. His plan was to avoid the Blast Burn, then come back to help the others.

The Blast Burn was devastating. As if the last attack hadn't been enough, this one would burn anything within ten feet of it to a crisp. Hoodhide did his best to avoid the black Blast Burn, which was aimed directly at him, as well as at the others in the same way as the last had been. Hoodhide jumped to the side, avoiding the initial attack, but the terrible pillar of flame began to follow him. It drifted to the side as he began to run for his life. He could feel his skin blistering from the heat of the nearby Blast Burn, his skin roasting, and the thing just kept getting closer.

This wasn't looking good.
Old May 19th, 2013 (04:08 PM).
It was justified

Cape City

"Scar! Why not fight someone who CAN take you on?" A voice said to the Mienshao from behind him. He turned to address it, seeing two Pokemon facing him down to the side. He smirked, finding their confidence foolish, because in his mind they obviously didn't understand who he was dealing with. He had dealt with those who had similar dispositions in the past, and found that to kill one of such personality turned out to be the most rewarding. Scar was about to reply to the overconfident pair, but a quick warning from the two alerted the Sentinel to a fast-falling wall crumbling on top of him. He had no way of escaping in time as the wall was too large, so he made up his mind on how he would deal with it. He bent his knees, forming a stance as to gather his strength from his feet, and when he would jump, fling that momentum to his arms. As the wall approached, Scar stuck one hand out, while the other was positioned by his waste. He waited now, the wall crumbling right on top of him. He had to get it just right, right before the wall would land on top of him, so that the two forces would impact at precisely the height of their momentum. When it reached the point, Scar jumped up, forcing his arm he positioned back forward, and struck at a weakened-looking portion of the wall. The rest of the wall came crashing down upon the battlefield, the smoke and dust quickly rising, with Gallant only barely avoiding the wall himself.

However, using the Brick Break on that precise point of the wall, as well as using his legs to jump up with the attack, Scar now broke a hole through the wall as was jumping out the other end, with only a bit of blood drawn from his knuckles. But it didn't end there. He had purposefully used his legs to jump forward more, bursting into the air so that he could quickly go through the motion and transfer from one attack directly to the other. From a Brick Break air spell, he suddenly came tumbling down again with a Bounce, wasting no time in between the two attacks. He took the briefest of moments to scout out a potential target, thinking back upon the two Pokemon who had just appeared. He contemplated going after the Golduck, but figured he might have been fast enough to avoid the attack. Instead, he decided to go for the closer, slower Golurk, who seemed to be in a prime position for the attack. With a mischievous smile, Scar came tumbling down at a rapid rate right on top of the Paladin. If the attack would have successfully hit the giant Pokemon, even at his own weight, he would have been damaged with quite a bit of potency, as well as flung back quite a distance, allowing for Scar to prepare for a fight against the two other Pokemon, as well as any others who were around to survive the building collapse, including the Ninetales, Ditto, Sawk and the Salamence Gold Tribe members.

A sudden powerful burst of energy had erupted next to Zane. It came from the area where the Inferno was located. It didn't seem like anyone in that area would have been doing well by any means, giving the sudden exponential increase in the Typhlosion's power, almost unnaturally so. However, on another part of the city, a sudden building collapse quickly drew his mind to the possibility of another Sentinel battle. Though of that, he wasn't sure. Conflicted in the middle, Zane wondered where he should proceed next. A moment later, he heard a dreadful yell echo through the battle, calling for an opponent to fight.

Sovereign.

Zane looked down at the crystal he wore around his neck, wondering which priority was his to deal with. The scream was of concern to him, but he was further away from that point to be able to help even if he could. The collapse building also presented a problem, but he wasn't certain either way who it was that was the cause, though he had an idea it could be a Sentinel. The surest choice was the closest to him. The Inferno. He began running closer to the area, already seeing scorch marks and burned buildings even if he wasn't in the immediate area of impact. Suddenly, a message was relayed into his mind, telling him he was needed back at the area where the collapsed building was. It was Scar.

"Damn it," Zane cursed to himself, now unsure where he should go. Scar was of dire concern, but he looked at who seemed to be causing the more substantial damage. Not just structurally, but to those around. The Inferno's power was devastating, and it only seemed to be growing. He knew if he left him alone now, it would only get worse for those who were there. Still, he had to stop each Sentinel, and the psychics were apparently going for Scar. He didn't like the choice, but it was the one that was made.

He took one more look back towards the devastation of the flames, and turned around, going to the location Scar was at. He would help free the Mienshao. He only hoped he wasn't making the wrong choice.

Old May 19th, 2013 (07:23 PM).

Levina ~ Tunnels

Levina stood still as she was completely blind in the flooded room. She growled a little as the water brushed up against her knees. Getting wet wasn’t her favorite thing in the world but she could deal with it. Levina felt Snype pet the top of her head and make a comment about the corpses being washed away. “Hey make sure you don’t touch the water.” Levina stated then discharged a little bit of electricity into the water. The electric current danced through the water and lit up the area for a few seconds before dissipating.

“Your right but at least we might have found the way out. And if I slip you will be soaked. Hehe.” Levina chuckled as she contemplated bucking Snype off into the water on purpose. Eventually she decided against it and took off down the passageway. Levina felt her feet slip out of under her every once in a while and stumbled; catching herself at the last minute.

“We are getting closer.” Levina grinned as the sounds of battle began to get increasingly louder. Before they knew it, a light at the end of the tunnel could be seen. “Ok Snype. Ready to have to some fun and kick some Gold butt?”

Allora ~ Cape City

Allora cursed under her breath as Scar managed to get free from her grasp and attack her old mentor. “Gallant!” she managed to get out before she felt the ground beneath her feet break away. Allora didn’t even have time to think before she was falling. She closed her eyes, waiting for impact, when she felt two claws wrap around her and lift her up. Allora opened her eyes to see Accatosh carrying towards the street. “T…thank you Accatosh.” She called up to him as he dropped her. Landing gracefully on her feet, Allora spun around to see Accatosh catch a wall that was falling and Paladin bursting through the rubble. Her attention was drawn by a cocky voice that called out to the Sentinel. "Scar! Why not fight someone who CAN take you on?" It was Penance and one of his minions. Allora couldn’t help but roll her eyes at the annoying Golduck. Just then Paladin pushed the heavy wall Accatosh was holding towards Scar. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to do anything as the Sentinel broke through the wall. Allora ran to get closer when she saw Scar heading to attack Paladin. “Oh no you don’t!” Allora yelled as she used Psychic to catch the Meinshao, in mid-air, just inches away from hitting Paladin. “Take THIS!” She again screamed as she flew the Sentinel towards another building with great force and speed. If he hit, it would defiantly do some damage and maybe even break a bone or two.
Old May 20th, 2013 (06:05 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Paladin
Cape City

Before Paladin knew it, Scar had escaped from being squashed by the wall, targeting a weak spot on it to break through. Paladin only had time to curse before he found Scar right on top of him. The devious Sentinel had come down from his next attack and was heading straight for Paladin. In a swift attack which the Golurk had no time to dodge, Scar collided with Paladin's chest and Bounced straight off it. The last thing Paladin saw before being flung off into the distance was Scar floating still in mid-air, and being pushed into a nearby building due to a Psychic attack.

Paladin had never had this feeling before. In all his life, as far as he knew, he hadn't met anyone or anything with enough force to push him back this far. Paladin skidded along the dirt like a rock on water. A group of Ancients who happened to be in his path were knocked over like bowling pins. Finally, Paladin crashed through the first floor of a three-story building, destroying the wall that he crashed into and finally coming to a halt inside the house itself.

As Paladin regained consciousness, he found a mysterious figure hovering above him. "V...Veletra?" he stuttered. Indeed, it was the poisoned Mismagius. She struggled to stay up, grunting every now and then from the pain of the poison. "You didn't think I was g-gonna-urgh-stay over there with...S-Scar, did you?" She stuttered. "You need to get out of here, Veletra," Paladin said. He tried to sit up, but realized that a great pain in his back had all but paralysed him for the time being. "Argh!" He grunted as he lay back down. "Take th-these," Veletra said flatly, offering four Oran Berries. "I...can't, you must take them," Paladin ordered nobly, but Veletra shook her head. "Do not argue with me, Golurk. Take them." Paladin lifted his overgrown arm with some difficulty, taking the four Oran Berries and devouring them...somehow.

Just as Paladin began recovering, Veletra fell down. The Golurk sat up and turned to look at the Mismagius; she was barely breathing. "No...this is bad," he stated the obvious. Veletra chuckled slightly. "I'm fine now, Paladin. It's time for me to move on. I'm on-one hundred years o-old now, P-Paladin. Mismagius live for a ph-phenomenally long t-time." Veletra coughed for a moment, before speaking again, a distressed Paladin standing over her. "I-I've seen too many wars, Paladin. I d-don't want to be a part of this one," she finished.

Veletra's final words stayed heavy on Paladin's mind for a long time afterwards. Her last words were: "Beware of yourself." Then, finally, her breath gave out and she was dead.

Paladin was overcome with grief, and anger, and disappointment. They had gone all this way to save someone to whom Paladin owed his life, and she was now dead. He was grieving for Veletra, he was angry at whoever had done this to her, and he was disappointed in himself. He should have done better.

Then, suddenly, something snapped Paladin out of it. The voice...it was familiar. "I don't want to do this! If you value the life of these innocents then someone come fight me!!!" That was a voice which Paladin had not heard in a long time. Anger boiled up in his heart as he thought about who it might belong to.

Paladin left in a hurry. He took his flying position, retracting his hands and legs into his arms and torso, and taking off like a rocket. He crashed through two floors, eventually making it to the roof of the building. Looking beyond, he saw exactly what he'd expected to see...Sovereign.

The memories came rushing back to him as he stared at the monster Tyranitar. It was just a routine mission to the mountains, Paladin remembered. He, his former mentor and dear friend Gabe Kellan, and two other Gold Tribesmen had heard of a disturbance in the mountains, so they went to investigate. Mere moments after they had arrived, they were assaulted by a monstrous Tyranitar, the very Tyranitar that stood before him today. Sovereign had killed everyone but Paladin himself that day...he was responsible for Gabe's death. Paladin had once made a promise to himself, that if he ever found Sovereign again, he would put an end to him. And he was going to keep that promise. He knew he should head back to the Scar fight in order to help his comrades, but the combined anger of Veletra's death and seeing Sovereign again overcame compassion.

Paladin, still hovering above the ground, primed the power within him, boosting his thrust to maximum. At the top of his lungs, he screamed "SOVEREEEEEIGN!" before charging at the Tyranitar, crashing into him mid-flight. With the monster hit, Paladin reverted back to his normal form. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!"
Old May 20th, 2013 (06:23 AM).
Silver Tier

Snype winced as he began to see a bit of light finally. It was noisy on the surface. He had no idea just how long the battle had been going on for. Now was the time to devise a plan to at least give the Silver Tribe a fighting chance. As cocky as Snype was, he knew how to pick his fights. It was one reason he loved playing dirty all of the time and by Arceus he was going to play dirty.

"Alright Levina. Lets not rush in to quickly. My expertise is stealth. We need to investigate what we're going against and figure out how to take them out. Rushing into a crowd of them might get us killed. I want to try and aim for their leaders one by one. If I can use Toxic on each of them without getting spotted, we might have a better chance at winning." Snype said.

(In Box)
Old May 20th, 2013 (08:09 AM). Edited May 20th, 2013 by Typh.

Paladin who had become covered in rubble pulled himself out, and pushed the wall faster towards Scar, who unfortunately escaped, then he bounced off of Paladin pushing him quite a distance away from the group. Then a psychic attack hit Scar and through him into a wall. Accatosh found the irony amusing but kept his laughter to himself. Accatosh stood ready, then he heard not to far away Paladin's voice, shouting, "SOVEREEEEEIGN!" Accatosh could sense Paladin's anger towards this character Sovereign... that much was clear, Paladin didn't like him.

Accatosh shook his head returning to focus, he jumped into the air and launched a fire blast at Scar, who was pinned against a wall. he then launched himself into the air to give himself a strategic advantage and viewpoint.
Old May 20th, 2013 (09:36 AM).
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

Hanso closed his eyes, brushing aside the urge to snap back at Vera as he looked out over the city again. This time, he was working on pinpointing a couple things: Sovereign, and maybe whatever made him impatient. It was easy work to locate the Tyranitar's mind. Doing one last general mental sweep, Hanso's eyes shot open. "I think a Sentinel's chaos form came out," he finally replied in a flat tone. "There's a concentrated spot of, eh, darkness, clouding the Sentinel's mind. Not sure, but it could be the Inferno."

Reaching out again, it took a little longer to find the other mind he was looking for. "Penance," Hanso relayed, forming his side of the telepathic channel. "Rather destructive day, isn't it. Either tell me if you have something planned already for Sovereign, or get me a competent Psychic that's free to help, someone who knows their way with the mind."

"Contacted someone," Hanso stated, "now we gotta get closer to Sovereign." The Tyranitar's location was fixed in his head; as the Gallade spoke, another mind appeared in the small area he now tracked. "Ah. Paladin just engaged him. Ready?" Hanso dropped his hand on Vera's shoulder in preparation for a teleport. When he got her assent, his eyes briefly glowed blue before they teleported.

~~~~~

The two Pokemon appeared at the base of a two-story building, yards away from Paladin and Sovereign but hidden around the corner. Looking around the corner, Hanso immediately said, "We may have to back up a bit."
Old May 21st, 2013 (12:01 AM).
It was justified

Cape City

Scar grinned as he landed successfully on the giant Golurk. However, when he intended to use his body as a stepping stone towards his next attack, something had caught him in the air which prevented him from doing so. By the time he had realized that it was Psychic energy that grabbed him, he was no longer in any position to fight it, and thus, was flung away to a far building. Scar did his best to maneuver in mid-air, turning to face toward the building, and put all his might behind another Brick Break, destroying the immediate wall to help cushion his blow. Even though he did that, he still was unable to prevent himself from crashing now head-first into the building, and breaking through. He cursed to himself, but began to slowly move out of the building back towards the Gold Tribe members. He noticed blood at the corner of his mouth, as well as a throbbing pain on his shoulder. He shook it off, and proceeded outward, only to be met by a ferocious Fire Blast from the Salamence Blitzkrieg. Scar leaped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the bulk of the blast, but still getting seared by flames across his back. A burn mark made its way on the back of the same shoulder with the pain from the crash. He gritted his teeth from the pain, but the injuries were not nearly enough to cause him to falter.

Then, he began to prepare. He held both of his arms apart, one to the left, and another to the right. He primed a target, the Salamence in the sky, and combined his arms together, the two orbs of energy forming into one, larger one. He then unleash the Focus Blast, his target being the Salamence in the sky. He did not wait to see if the target hit, as he observed the two other Pokemon still around as well, and also the Ninetales. He prepared another set of energy, and shot at them with the same ferocity. However, once he released the attack, he was smashed into on his back with an Iron Head, the attacker being that of Zane Tyrael. Scar unleashed the two Focus Blasts into the air instead, missing his previous targets.

"I won't allow you to harm anyone else, Scar," Zane told the Mienshao. It took a bit of shaking off for the Sentinel to recover from the back pain, the back of his shoulder bruising from the hit. However, he gave little away that he had experienced much of the pain of a full-on Iron Head. Instead, he merely turned and smiled at Zane.

"Ah, Zane Tyrael joins the fray. Why don't you bring all of your Gold Tribe at me? It won't make a difference either way. You are, all of you, incapable of handling the task, no matter how much you think you can. I am a cut above the other Sentinels you have killed. Beserker and Noxious. Ignitus and Frost. They were strong in their own right, but they were just Pokemon." He extended his arms inward, pushing both knuckles against each other as he prepared a Calm Mind, in case more Psychic energy would be flung at him. "I am...more."

Old May 21st, 2013 (06:24 AM).

Accatosh's Fire Blast would hardly be considered a hit, it merely grazed Scar. then Scar launched a powerful focus blast at Accatosh's direction, the attack came at an average speed. instead of dodging the attack, Accatosh used Giga Impact, fused with protect and powered through the orb, sending little tendrils of the attack around him. Accatosh landed and walked over to where Zane and Scar were. Accatosh had a crafty and mysterious smile on his face, "you're hardly what people have said about you... a cut above? please, Auron is a cut above... you on the other hand..." Accatosh didn't finish his statement on purpose to make Scar think that he was saying that Scar was a cut below or worse.

Accatosh prepped himself with a Fire Blast, and a Draco blast attack, waiting for Scar to react potentialy violently towards Accatosh who would then strike the sentinel with his attacks.

Sponsored Links