Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 3rd, 2012 (09:21 AM).
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Gad Sylvanhart
Seeking Help

I listened to the other Legendary Rebels with interest. Adriane seemed to think she could trick her dad into thinking she and her sister were dead. Alan nodded, in agreement. I, however, did not. I didn't think that was a good plan at all, Spike's plan seemed even better, although it was technically the same thing I had in mind. I thought about it, and heard Valorie disagreeing. Hmm. I noted that we seemed to share a very similar mindset, but that was off topic. "Yeah, Adriane, I doubt that'll work. It's harder to play dead than you think. Plus even in his 'drunk trance' he'll think it's suspicious." I added. "What if we... put ourselves between everyone and the legendaries and... fight... they would get discouraged?" Valorie spoke seemingly shyly. I didn't really think that would work either, I did not want to gamble my life over this, and I'm sure nobody else wanted to either. Besides, all these plans were 50/50 plans, even mine. They depended on chance, we needed something solid, even though there was pretty much no solidity in this stupid war. Then, Adriane spoke.

"Ok, our last resort would be what? I believe you guys don't want to make murder our last resort. So what, lock them in cages again? But that's what started this whole thing... I guess I can only think of plan A's. But our plan C could be capturing my dad, but not murdering him. What do you guys think? We need a better last resort than that, so why not a plan C?" she asked. Now, that's what truly caught my attention. "Capturing, that's it." I said, but not in a very enthusiastic tone, since I wasn't sure the others would agree. "We capture your dad. Hold him hostage. Simple. If we get him hostage we can practically order the whole army around, I mean, he's their leader." I said. "I don't think they'd replace him until they were sure he was dead. It's the most solid plan I can think of." I finished. I doubted anybody would be able to come up with anything more solid in this situation, but I hoped they might. The more solid the better, and right now, we needed something that didn't rely on chance.

So, I summed it all up in my mind. Plan A and B relied solely on chance. Solely on their choice and their perception of things. I didn't want to go with a plan that involved killing, but I didn't want to go with a plan that involved having to persuade them all. It was impossible. The odds were crazy. Plan C was more solid, but it still relied on their choice. While I was almost sure they wouldn't replace him, there was an equal chance they might. If not, they'd try to bargain for him, give us money or something. It was all very hard to predict how it might unfold since it might unfold both ways. And somehow it all ended up in violence. I would fight if I had to, but I wanted it as a last resort. "As for our last resort which I hope we don't use, it'll have to be violence. Not necessarily killing, but violence is our last resort." I added, with everything I'd thought of.

Then, that thought popped up into my head. Where the hell is Uxie? But we were too busy to go and look for her now. I looked at my time on my phone, when I took a glance at my phone background, a picture of an artist's perception of the Legendary Zekrom. Yes, that was it!

"Seek help from the other Legendaries." I just butted in. I really didn't often talk this much, but it was kind of a desperate time. "If we seek the support and help of the other Legendaries, who don't know of the impending attack, we could have a chance." I said. I hoped the others would agree.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 3rd, 2012 (09:56 AM).
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
(Sorry I have to post one more time because I probably won't be on again today, possibly not tommarow. Also I'm going to do this from Adriane's point of veiw/first person because I've been wanting to for a while and can usually make longer posts that way.)

I slightly smirked when Gad said something about the fake-death plan not working."That, my friend, is where your wrong. Serena and I have done it a few times before, he falls for it easily."

I smirked more as I thought about the memories of fake death. I rememberly carefully 'staging' falling down the stairs. We never faught near the stairs again. I remember the time Serena and I begged not to have meatloaf, and we still had it so Serena pretended to choke on it. Never had Meatoaf again. Then there was the time Serena pretended to defend dad for beating me up, and we pretended to really get into it and both of us ran to the other room and when our parents got there we were playing dead on the floor. Mom knew what we were doing, but she was good at fake crying.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Gad spoke again. I listened to his extention to my capture plan, and nodded, smirk-smiling in a evilish way. "Sounds like that's better for a plan A. We'll leave the fake-death plan for plan C. So plan A, capture dad and get legendaries help. Plan B, Valorie's plan for us to get between everyone. C, fake-death via me and Serena."

"Shouldn't we branch out our plan B?"Mew asked from on top of my head.

"Maybe. I know how to put up force feilds...if that helps."Adriane said."It'd keep us from getting hurt. Then we could put just enough power behind our attacks to knock people out, not to actually kill them, just knock him out."

I took a deep breath."And if we do capture my dad, I need to talk to him alone while we've got him, ok?"

Mew furrowed her eye brows. "Why?"

"I just need to talk to him, I may be able to get through to him if he has to listen to me. If he's captured he can't hit me or anything to make me shut up, leave, or hang up."

(OOC: I'll be controling Adriane's dad during the war, just to let yall know. So automaticly hitting him, answering for him, stuff like that will be considered Godmodding/bunnying.)

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old January 3rd, 2012 (12:30 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
(OoC: I'm hating this RP more & more. I feel like it's the only RP that s work to me. Since I'm posting with my phone my post won't be that long. I might edit my post when I get a chance to use a computer.)

& Everyone ignores him. Typical. It only just made him mad. "That's it! Serena and me play dead, that breaks his drunk trance, maybe we can do something then! Then we can probably be unviolent and talk him out of it." Spike only growled. He was deep in thought, barely hearing what anybody was saying.

As for Leafeon, Glaceon was out. He walked over to her with a shy smile. "It's been a while, hasn't it...?" You could see he was blushing a little.

It sounded like gibberish since everything sounded like nerd talk. (OoC: I could not formulate what any of you were saying for the plans.) It sounded like this... Trap Adriane's father, play dead, what else...? Whatever. Spike couldn't remember all of what everybody was saying.

"Sounds like that's better for a plan A. We'll leave the fake-death plan for plan C. So plan A, capture dad and get legendaries help. Plan B, Valorie's plan for us to get between everyone. C, fake-death via me and Serena." (OoC: At least miley explained in short.) Still feeling ignored.

"Shouldn't we branch out our plan B?"

"Maybe. I know how to put up force feilds...if that helps. It'd keep us from getting hurt. Then we could put just enough power behind our attacks to knock people out, not to actually kill them, just knock him out. And if we do capture my dad, I need to talk to him alone while we've got him, ok?" Now Spike understood the plan. That's all he needed.

"Good! If that's our plan, then there's no more need for this meeting. I'll be in my room." Spike stood up & walked towards his room, feeling hurt & ignored. Latias was feeling sad. She just wanted all of these problems & conflicts to just end. She just wanted a peaceful life already. But because of the humans waging war, there is no sign that there would be peace, at all. She thought Valorie would sense her sadness. (OoC: Does anyone even know that Latias is disguised as a human? No big deal.)

Back with Spike, in his room, he was looking at the ground, growling. Feeling like the newbie himself. Releasing his anger, he charged at a wall with his fist covered in purple psychic waved. "GRAAAHHH!!!!" He punched through the wall that can be heard way throughout the hideout. There was now a huge, HUGE hole in the broken wall that you can now see the outside. "Why...why can't I be different...like them...like him...?" He was starting to tear up now, shuddering in his voice.

(OoC: If you guys remember correctly, Spike dreams of becoming a true leader, making friends & getting a girl. Gad started planning was getting everyone's attention. So basically Wymsical, :3 you're taking away his dreams.)

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 3rd, 2012 (02:31 PM).
miley810
Assassin

(Um...I'm gonna post again because...ok just don't ask I have to post. I swear to Arceus if I post again...just...you know...don't say anything to me about posting again ok? I've got anger issues.)

I stared after spike.

"You didn't here him, did you?"Mew asked, where only I would here.

"Um...no. What did he say?"

After repeating white Spike said, stirctly to me again, I sighed.

"Gosh darn it."I said."Why do I always not hear important stuff?"

I was also talking via my mind just to Mew. I felt really bad. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in concentration.

"Spike? I'm sorry I didn't here you. I was getting wrapped up, so many people talking, I-I....uh..."I had been talking through my head to Spike, but I stopped.

I shook my head. "This dang war. Its getting in the way of our lives and I'm sick of it. Bring it on dad, we've got a plan, and several back up plans."

As for Glaceon she turned and smiled at Leafeon. "It has."

I jumped when I heard Spike hit the wall.

"What the heck? Was that Spike?"I asked quietly.

Mew jerked a little.

"Don't try it again."I said."Snooping is wrong."

"He's too mad to snoop."Mew said."So mad I can't even tell if he's mad at something besides us not hearing him."

"Ugh, I need time to think about all of this."Adriane said.

I heard Mew sigh.

"Where to now?"She asked.

"I'm not sure."I said and walked to Glaceon.

"I'll be back soon, don't worry about me."I said smiling.

I looked at Leafeon. "Make sure she stays safe, ok?"

I walked to my backpack and put it on.

"I'll be back soon, I've got to go somewhere and think for a while. If anything comes up, let me know."I said to the others, then through my mind to Spike.

With that, I teleported.

__

I appeared in my Grandpa's house on his Island. I flicked the lights on. Yep, the solar electricity still worked. I remembered coming here for the first time five years ago. Grandpa died and had left us the island, and had never shown it to us before. He hadn't been here in a few years, so me and Serena had been in charge of knocking the dust off of rugs, blankets, pillows, stuff like that. Me and her got in a pillow fight with the couch cushions. I smiled thinking about it as I walked up stairs to my room here.

It was exactly as I had left it last summer before the war. The bed was neatly made, but the floor had papers everywhere, my desk had notebooks, books, papers, pens, penciels, crayons, and markers everywhere. I spent a few minutes cleaning up some, before a idea hit me. All of us could come here, its got food and water, electricty, beds, a couch, and a love seat. It had a lot that the cave didn't.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?"I asked to those who hadn't blocked me out.

Old January 3rd, 2012 (05:26 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Valorie resigned herself to listening quietly as the conversation went on. Unfortunately for Latias Valorie's ability to sense emotions was only on demand, meaning she only used it when she was actively trying to find out how someone felt.

...However, Mesprit on the other hand was not quite as restrained. She had been silently observing the two girls holding hands. She was honestly unsure how exactly to feel. Had she... done something wrong? She did not possess the sheer wisdom that one of her sisters did. She banished the thought from her mind. Not everyone could get along with everyone. All that mattered was she had tried, and she would continue to try. To be honest, she was ultimately happy that Valorie was actually opening herself up to someone, even if that someone was a pokemon. Mainly because of the lack of a language barrier.

Mesprit called out to Valorie using private telepathy. She calmly asked Valorie to try reading Latias's emotions. Valorie was confused and slightly annoyed for a brief moment but decided to oblige Mesprit, if only because she didn't mind knowing. She reached out to view Latias's emotions and found.... sadness? She also found a familiar sense of anxiety. Up until now she had been under the illusion that only she had anxiety problems. Given Latias wasn't experiencing nearly as much as she tended to. Just... Seeing those familiar emotions. It made Valorie's eyes widen in mild surprise.

'Now... Why do you think she might have those emotions?' Mesprit said telepathically to Valorie. Valorie found herself blushing slightly. A good chunk of it was just that Mesprit was flustering her. Another part of her was feeling an odd sense of... compassion. She felt the odd urge to show those feelings, yet anxiety promptly denied her this because she was afraid of what the others might think. After all, she was supposed to be tough! Or at least, she wanted to be tough out of a desire for respect.

Adriane sent them all a telepathic message and Valorie considered her options. Perhaps ... Perhaps she could have a moment alone and... No. Latias was Spike's partner. That was how it worked right? Yet, when she looked around she noticed Spike was already gone. Had... he left without Latias? Had Latias stayed behind just for her? Valorie swallowed her anxiety and decided to stick her neck out on a whim.

'Alright... we're coming.' Valorie said telepathically to Adriane, Mesprit and Latias. She then focused on teleporting to the island Adriane had spoken of. Yet, after she had figured out how to get to Adriane she focused on teleporting nearby, but not quite there. A few moments later Valorie and Latias would find themselves teleported just outside the island house. Valorie immediately turned and began explaining herself.

"I, um... I wanted to... say something..."

Stumbling over her words she started to panic a bit. Yet... Then another idea came to her. Rather than say anything, she moved in a bit and just... gently embraced Latias in an affectionate manner. It would be appropriate to note that Valorie was rather short, approximately 4'11''. However that works out... Really, the two hadn't had a chance to grow close. Yet, Valorie was someone who had always had affection from her parents, up until she had left that is. She had never realized how much she would miss it, even if they this was a different... situation. In truth, Valorie was a bit desperate, after having been a.liner for so much time. Hence, she was really throwing herself out there. The question was now how would Latias!human react.
Old January 4th, 2012 (12:35 PM).
Wymsical

(OOC: So Spike's jealous of Gad? Wow, that was unexpected. I never made Gad to be the kind of character who would be envied or something like that. More of a non-talkative kind. I only made him talk that much because I felt we were getting nowhere with the Adriane's dad stuff. But I suspect he'll be more quiet during the rest of the RP.)

Gad Sylvanhart
Jealous? Of me?

I listened more to what the others were saying. I was pleased. Adriane was extending Plan B, giving it a precautionary measure in force fields if necessary, and the others were working at it too. All in all, we had a good trio of plans here. "Good! If that's our plan, then there's no more need for this meeting. I'll be in my room." someone shouted. I turned, slightly startled, to find Spike stomping off. I frowned, apparently he was the only one still angry. I sighed, pretending I hadn't heard him. "That sounds like a good plan, guys. Or ... plans. I say we take a little break before getting out there." I said. With that, I was off to the couch once more. I heard a whole lot of chatter behind me. I heard a noise, which seemed to be Adriane teleporting off. Frankly, I was quite proud of myself. I hadn't talked this much since seventh grade, but it was worth it.

Suddenly, bang! I was afraid that something might have hit the hideout, although I had no general idea what the hideout looked like. But it ceased, and nothing followed it. It had come from another room. It was Spike. I decided to investigate. I walked up to Spike's room and entered to find he'd made a huge hole in the wall somehow, revealing the outside. I frowned as I realized he was very angry. "Why...why can't I be different...like them...like him...?" he said, trembles in his voice. I thought for a moment, looking at the poor boy, as I realized him meant me. It was good to see the outside world again. The area around the hideout looked grand enough. Spike's room was in tatters now. "Hey." I said, introducing myself rather abruptly. "What's wrong with you, man? Why do you wanna be like me?" I asked him. Then I thought maybe he was jealous that I grabbed all the attention back there. "If you've got something to say, say it. Don't wait for me to finish." I said, trying to calm him down.

Then, I started getting a headache. A rather strong message was getting through my defensive brain barriers. That, or my brain barriers weren't all that powerful yet. "....Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" someone said, that was clearly recognizable as Adriane. I figured she'd infiltrate my mind again, but the thought of food other than tin cans blocked out my anger. "I'm sure you got that message too." I said, after a moment. "You comin'. We can eat something other than beans from a can." I said. And with that, I teleported away. I honestly hoped Spike wouldn't hold some sort of grudge against me. Maybe he felt bad that I, a newbie, was taking charge? But really, I wasn't. I was just trying to get everyone geared up to get moving. If he'd wanted to say something more all he had to do was say it. It was obvious he was jealous. Or envious? I couldn't tell. Anyway, before long, I found myself on an island surrounded by the sea. There was a house not far off. The cool ocean breeze pressing against my face felt amazing. I just stood there, for a moment, embracing the wind. (I don't mean literally) Next, I started walking toward the house. It was a relatively big house, and it was almost as if the island was built around it. I guessed whoever owned the house owned the island. Adriane's Grandpa, I guess. Apparently he and her grandmother were dead. I noticed that Valorie had already arrived. I looked at her as she embraced Latias (in her human form). Not many people had spoken to Valorie beside when they were planning, maybe she felt left out? I knew she was used to this, being one of the original rebels. But still, being used to something didn't mean you always liked or wanted it.

I walked up to Latias and Valorie. "Um, Hi, my name's Gad. Of course, you already knew that, but I thought I should just introduce myself properly." I said, with a smile on my face, trying to sound as friendly as possible. Being a part of the Legendary Rebels now, I thought I might as well get to know everyone.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 4th, 2012 (05:44 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Leafeon

"It has." Glaceon answered. Leafeon smiled. it was good to see her friend again. They haven't talked much, so hopefully they can get to know each other better.

Suddenly, something like a boom sounded. Was his trainer alright? Glaceon was speaking to her trainer. Her trainer then turned to him. "Make sure she stays safe, ok?" Leafeon nodded.

"Don't worry! I'll protect her with my life!" Where did that come from? It didn't matter. Leafeon was happy.

Latias

Latias tried to remove her sadness from herself, which she did but it took a while. Adriane contacted everyone about a house. Well that's nice of her.

To Latias' surprise, Valorie warped both of them to Adriane's location. Latias got over it of course, but she was a bit startled. She looked at the house. It was pretty. More room too, & it was on an island. Now they can enjoy the breeze!

"I, um... I wanted to... say something..." Valorie was trying to say something, but she stopped for a moment. Latias looked at her curiously. Then all of a sudden, she hugged her. Why was she hugging her? What was this all of a sudden? Latias was thinking hard. Was she alone? She never did speak out very much. Her legendary was Mesprit. Were they not getting along? Maybe...maybe she was so shy I wanted a friend.

Latias hugged back.

Then Gad came by. "Um, Hi, my name's Gad. Of course, you already knew that, but I thought I should just introduce myself properly." Latias smiled. How nice of him.

"Nice to meet you Gad. I'm Latias, but you already knew that." She giggled. "Why don't you re-introduce yourself Valorie?"

Spike

"Spike? I'm sorry I didn't here you. I was getting wrapped up, so many people talking, I-I....uh..." Adriane's voice came into Spike's head, but she stopped. It didn't help Spike. He still felt worthless. What's wrong with him? Was he not good enough. It just meant he still had a lot to learn...like his sensei said.

Spike heard a voice from behind. "Hey." It was Gad. Spike got up & wiped his face, turning around. "What's wrong with you, man? Why do you wanna be like me?" It's technically not what Spike meant-wait. He heard what he had said didn't he? It didn't matter. "If you've got something to say, say it. Don't wait for me to finish."

"It's none of your business how I feel. You mind your own business & I'll mind my own." Spike answered back, not shouting or yelling at all. Then he got another message in his head. Again it was Adriane.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" So? It was just a house. No big deal.

"I'm sure you got that message too." Gad said. "You comin'. We can eat something other than beans from a can." With that Gad disappeared. Spike thought for a minute. He'll challenge Gad to a Pokemon Battle. He walked out of his room to Leafeon & Glaceon. Adriane must've forgotten her.

He picked both of them up by the arms. "We're leaving." The next moment they warped to the house Adriane mentioned. Big deal. Spike put both Pokemon down as he walked inside, finding Adriane but said nothing. He walked to the couch & sat there.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2012 (06:36 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Adriane saw Spike walk in and put down Glaceon and Leafeon outside. "Thanks Spike."She said.

She walked to the door and saw the others slightly in the distance.

"Hey guys!"She called."Come on in when your ready!"

Adriane headed to the orchard out back with a big basket and picked strawberries, blue berries, black berries, apples, pears, oranges, mandriane oranges, and bananas. Then she got three watermellon and headed inside. She sat the basket down on the living room table.

"Well, we've got fruit."She stated, more to herself than Spike."I'll find the vegetables later, if anybody wants any."

She walked up to her bedroom and sat down on her bed. She finally let the worry flood her face. Everyone was so tense, expecially Spike. She wished she could help. She sighed.

"I have the powers of a legendary with all of the powers in the world yet I still feel helpless."She said tears brimming her eyes.

__

Glaceon:

"Thanks Spike."She said,"Fallow me Leafeon, something's wrong with Adriane.

Glaceon walked into the house and upstairs to Adriane's room.

"Whats wrong?"She asked.

"Its nothing, just forget it."Adriane said smiling softly.

"Your crying. Its something."

Adriane sighed."I just wish I could help Spike, Valorie, everyone untense some."

"Maybe they'll be better after eatting and having a good night's rest."Glaceon said.

"Maybe."Adriane said.

Adriane walked onto the balcony and climbed onto the roof. In about a hour it'd be sunset, this is where she'd come for sunset. She'd have to go downstairs before she stayed here, so she'd go down in a bit. Glaceon carefully made her way up, along with Mew.

"It'll be ok."Mew said.

Adriane nodded."As soon as we finish this war."

Old January 5th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alan was startled when he heard a loud bang in the hideout. And the fact that he was a bit freaked about meeting the other Legendaries didn't help at all. Latios underrstood what was going on, and he telepathically told the boy about it and he calmed down. He shook his head and closed his eyes. "And they s-say I'm c-crazy..." he muttered and opened his eyes. Then he heard a message from Adriane in his head.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" she said. Alan hesitated for a moment, but figured out an island would be better and more relaxing than staying in a cave. He looked at Latios and nodded.

Then, to his surprise, he found himself alone with Latios in the hideout. He shook his head once again. "Alright, L-Latios, let's go..." Alan said, "before they forget about me." He wasn't stuttering so much when he talked to Latios, and this was something...good, and he seemed to have forgotten about meeting the other legendaries for the time being.

"Okay." Latios said, nodding, "I could teach you how to fly while on our way." Alan nodded and followed Latios outside of the cave. But as soon as they were outside, Alan used his psychic powers to float, and Latios looked at him. "Wow. Impressive. I didn't have to tell you a single thing."

"Wh-what can I say? I learn quick." Alan said, "Now, shall we g-get g-going?" Latios nodded and flew off at high, speeds, followed by Alan. The Eon Pokémon was impressed by this as well. He was able to combine superspeed with psychic powers. He was proud of the boy, he knew he had potential and that he had been holding back the entire time.

"Okay, now that we got some privacy, Alan..." Latios said, "Do you feel like talking about...well...that problem you have with..."

Alan immediately understood. He paled a little bit and looked hesitant. But suddenly he opened his mouth. "Well...h-h-here g-goes..." he mumbled as both of them flew over the sea.
Old January 5th, 2012 (02:07 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Valorie

Valorie was so distracted by the situation at hand that she didn't quite notice that one of the others had, for one reason or another, teleported outside as well. At least, not until it was far too late. The hug itself had helped her a bit, but the interruption hit hard. Her reaction was quick. She became startled and rapidly removed her arms from around Latias, turning to Gad and crossing said arms under her chest. It was the first expression she could think of to try and compose herself. Yet, the flustered blush on her cheeks really broke any illusion she was trying to put up. She actually seemed... embarrassed. Poor Latias. What would she think of Valorie's actions? Hopefully she'd understand.

Valorie's mind raced for an answer, possibly an excuse. Yet, Latias's voice pierced her train of thought, suggesting to her something simple. Valorie found it difficult to assume others would not think poorly of her. However, in this case she made an effort to try. Rather, after a moment she reluctantly lowered her arms, her expression becoming a bit guilty, though she attempted to smile. Her fingers fidgeted a bit as a wave of nervousness washed over her, seeking something to keep them busy. However, not much was available. After said moments passed Valorie spoke up, her tone an vague attempt at being cheerful. Her composure was really lost at the moment though, as Gad had walked up at the most inopportune--or opportune, depending on who you were, time. Really, for Gad it wasn't that much of a bad thing, unless embarrassing Valorie really offended his conscience.

"Hey... I'm Valorie."

The thought of what he might say in response made her incredibly anxious. She was just... incredibly paranoid that others would judge her for what they saw.

Mesprit

...Meanwhile, Mesprit had teleported to the area on her own, taking a moment to observe what was going on between Valorie and Latias from a distance. She was starting to get the feeling she understood why she hadn't been able to help Valorie herself. What could she do now though? She'd already gotten Valorie pretty annoyed with her, and affection wasn't really her thing, perhaps ironically for an emotion pokemon. She could do it, but she somehow questioned whether the sudden change would be appreciated, nor was she particularly fond of the idea of being something she's not. She was back to the same place as she was before. What could she do to hhelp Valorie? This time however an answer came to her. Nothing specific, but an answer none-the-less. Whether Valorie realized it or not, Mespit was very concerned for her.

Mesprit reached out to Latias telepathically. The tone of her mental voice was one of genuine gratitude.

Mesprit to Latias: "Latias--Thank you... I can feel that what you've done has had a positive effect on Valorie's emotional state. I think you have also taught me something even I didn't know. about her. I feel empowered to help, and yet I feel that perhaps you are more of the friend she needed than I ever was. I will try to help the others."

It was true that Mesprit had come to the conclusion that she could better help elsewhere. She floated off towards the house, not a hundred percent sure whom she was searching for. Seeing as they apparently had downtime she might as well though. She sensed... Adriane and Spike. Spike was in a belligerent mood, and that in no way appealed to what Mesprit was looking for. It seemed now was not the time talk to him. Adriane however. She sensed a peculiar anxiety from Adriane. She'd wager there was one of a couple of things causing it, but she couldn't immediately pinpoint the reason as she did not directly read minds and hadn't heard what Adriane had been saying to add context. Thinking about it, she decided she might as well start here. She decidedly spoke to both Mew and Adriane, though she she said different things to each.

Mesprit to Adriane: "Greetings. Can I ask--What's on your mind?"

Her tone was rather casual, perhaps even mildly friendly. It was arguably odd to have a pokemon that /read emotions/ asking how someone was feelings. Once again though she had failed to gather the context, which was more what she was looking for. That is to say, she was looking for the reasons behind how Adriane was doing. Hence her wording.

Mesprit to Mew: "Hello, Mew. Would you mind if I talked to you and your partner?"

She had of course already gone on and started talking to Adriane on her own. Her asking was more a gesture of respect than anything else. She had neglected to ask Mew how /she/ was doing, but that was more because she didn't sense anything to be concerned about there.
Old January 5th, 2012 (05:27 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

"I...It's not easy f-for m-me t-to s-say it...But I-I'm gonna t-tell you because I-I t-trust you...B-But please p-promise y-you w-won't t-t-tell a-anyone about it, ok?" Alan asked.

"Okay. I promise." Latios said, nodding as both of them flew over the sea.

"O-Okay...W-well, a-a l-long t-time ago," Alan said, "I w-was o-out t-training m-my Pokémon for my next G-Gym b-battle.....It was...dark...and e-e-everything was very q-quiet...M-Maybe too quiet..." He paused and closed his eyes, and a tear dropped to fill the sea a little bit more. Latios quickly flew under him, and the boy stopped using his powers and put his arms around the Eon Pokémon.

"Careful there, Alan." Latios said, and slowed down. "Continue."

"W-well, a-all of a s-s-sudden...a f-figure appeared...s-surrounded by a blue aura..." Alan said, his eyes still closed and tears falling from them as he remembered an awful part of his life, "I-I w-was s-scared, a-and I s-sent all my P-Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs t-to p-protect them f-f-from w-whatever that was...A-and th-then, I-I tried to run away from it, but I c-couldn't...A-and without saying a w-w-word it put me to sleep a-and I woke up in a c-cage...a-and I s-stayed th-there for a v-very long t-time...a-a-afraid h-he'd kill me any m-moment..." Then he broke down in tears.

"Who?" Latios asked, although he already knew the answer to his question.

"M-M-Mew...M-M-Mewtwo...." Alan whimpered, and cried some more. Latios opened his eyes wide. What Alan told him explained a lot. His fear of Legendaries when they first met, his nightmare, and why he had a slight breakdown when the idea of killing Adriane's dad was put on the table.

"Oh, my. I am so sorry." he said, "It must have been horrible!"

"I-I-It was!" Alan cried, "I-it was hell! A-and I-I c-could n-never g-g-get over it!"

"I know you didn't. And I perfectly understand." Latios said, "Something that huge isn't easy to get over. But you must overcome this problem. And I promise I will help you with that."

"R-Really?" Alan asked, "You will?"

"Of course." Latios said, and flew a little bit faster towards the island.
Old January 5th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
miley810
Assassin

(I'm not gonna write in first person right now)

"Sure, no problem."Mew said to Mesprit, Adriane unable to here it.

Adriane looked up after a moment.

"Well...I guess I'm frustrated. I want to help Spike, Valorie, Alan, those three seemed to be the main three bothered by this. But I can't do anything. For a girl who has every pokemon power in the world I feel overly helpless."Adriane admitted, hoping Mesprit wouldn't tell anyone."My dad...I want to break through to him. I don't want him to get hurt in this battle. I know it sounds silly, with the fact he abuses me and stuff, but he's still my dad and I can't stand to see him dead or hurt too badly."

Adriane sighed. It felt good to get that off of her chest, but it didn't fix things. Spike was still pissed off, Valorie was still upset-looking, and Alan was still...afraid of something? She felt acward around everyone, like she didn't fit in, like she was forced into a place in a puzzle where she didn't belong.

Adriane stood up, and then she lifted herself into the air, begaining to fly-float. She didn't go but maybe a foot or two above the roof, she just needed to feel free for a minute. Adriane bit her lip. What if she couldn't do anything? She'd probably just get in the way, she'd probably end up fighting against the others to keep her dad safe. No, she couldn't do that. Her dad was at fault, besides, they wouldn't kill him.

Glaceon tilted her head. "Why these sudden feelings?"Glaceon asked.

Adriane looked away. She didn't want to say anything about why...it was kind of embaressing.

"Um...I dunno."Adriane said.

Old January 5th, 2012 (08:57 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Latios increased his flight speed once more and soon he could see an island on the horizon. He knew it was the island because he could feel Latias was there. Anyway, he slowed down the closer he got to the place.

"L-Latios, t-tell me s-something..." Alan suddenly said.

"Anything you want, Alan." Latios replied with a smile on his face.

"Okay, um, I-I s-saw L-Latias c-can tr-transform. C-can y-y-you t-transform as well?"

"Yes." Latios said, "And so can you. But transforming isn't as easy as flying. I will teach you later. But it won't be hard for you, since you learned how to become invisible without me showing you how to."

Alan smiled and wiped the tears off his face. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "Th-thank you..." he said, and Latios smiled again as they arrived at the island.
Old January 6th, 2012 (04:21 PM).
Wymsical

Gad Sylvanhart

Oh, now I'd done it. Latias introduced herself in return to my introduction. Despite her hearty smile i felt like an intruder. I maintained my smile without default, however, and shook Latias's hand. Although Valorie didn't seem quite so happy to see me. She quickly let go of Latias and crossed her arms. Was she angry at me? Like I said, now I'd done it. Now I really felt like an intruder. I'd probably offended or embarrassed her, after all, nobody liked being seen hugging someone else in public. How stupid of me! She lowered her arms, and her expression became something I hadn't seen before. She tried to smile, but I seriously doubted it was a real one, just a polite one or something.

mind you, I did have a terrible record of coming in on bad moments, if I hadn't already said so. Like once, I phoned Sam just as he was about to have his first kiss in ninth grade. And it was saying that I left something at his house. After that, the girl left and he never saw here again. Or the time my dad was having a really important business meeting, I called him to tell him that my pet ladybug had run off. (I was five)

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Valorie looked embarrassed, I think. I was really only trying to be friendly, but maybe I should have tried to be friendly later. "Hey... I'm Valorie." she said. She didn't sound too enthusiastic to me, but she was trying to be polite. I decided to step up and apologize. Or at least, indirectly apologize. "Sorry if I... uh, interrupted anything." I said. I was at a loss of words now. ...There was an awkward silence. I wasn't a very awkward guy, but I always seemed to end up in awkward situations.

Finally, I decided to end it before it got any worse. "Hey, you comin' inside? It's getting kinda chilly out here." I said. It's true, it was getting cold out. The ocean breeze was chilly from time to time, no matter the season. I walked up to the house, glancing at Latias and Valorie, and giving them a friendly nod to follow. I was trying to seem as friendly as possible, and I hoped I hadn't offended anybody. I mean, Latias seemed fine, but Valorie was no doubt embarrassed. And that made me embarrassed. Aw man, I kind of shiver thinking about that moment now. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I entered the house to find Adriane, and Spike. Spike was sitting on the couch, he didn't look like his mood had changed, although that mood was slightly calmer now, for which I was thankful.

The first thing that came to my mind was food. Adriane had promised better food in this house, so I ravaged the fridge in search of her promise. What I found was rather disappointing: tins. No way! the tins were different from the ones in the cave, but they were still disappointing. I wanted something fresh. The Bacon from the cave was nice, but I had no idea where she got it. I frowned. My power was low, the planning had taken several hours. And I felt horribly out of shape. Normally, my routine consisted of work outs, every day, at least twice. My routine had been broken because of the sudden Legendary Rebels thing, and that made my muscles ache. My neck and my back felt like crap, and the rest felt worse. I sat down in the sofa and laid my head back, trying not to move so the aches would stop.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 7th, 2012 (03:02 PM). Edited January 7th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Leafeon

Spike didn't sound happy. He was probably mad, Leafeon didn't like it. "Follow me Leafeon, something's wrong with Adriane." Leafeon nodded to Glaceon & followed her to Adriane's room. She was upset. Not her too.

Leafeon was only listening to the conversation. How can he spend time with Glaceon if all these problems continue? It was just frustrating. Adriane started floating up to the roof a bit. Leafeon decided to speak next to Adriane. "Maybe you just need to relax & just help everyone individually. I'm not sure it would help, but it is progress." Hopefully this would help Adriane, & make Glaceon like him better.

Latias

Valorie crossed her arms in embarressment. She must be shy, that's cute. Although she was nervous from Gad. "Hey... I'm Valorie." How shy she is. Things were starting to feel awkward in the atmosphere. "Sorry if I... uh, interrupted anything." How silly this is going.

"Oh, it's no trouble. We're all friends here!" Were they friends? Spike wasn't having a good time making friends. He has trouble making friends, like even right now. He was inside the house obviously, but just doing nothing.

"Hey, you comin' inside? It's getting kinda chilly out here." Gad was already heading towards the house. Latias turned to Valorie who was still a little embarressed.

"Well, shall we head inside?" She asked kindly to Valorie. Then someone was speaking into Latias's mind. It was Mesprit.

"Latias--Thank you... I can feel that what you've done has had a positive effect on Valorie's emotional state. I think you have also taught me something even I didn't know. about her. I feel empowered to help, and yet I feel that perhaps you are more of the friend she needed than I ever was. I will try to help the others." What was that all of a sudden? What did Mesprit mean?

That's nice Mesprit. But I'm not Valorie's legendary. You are. If you just helped her with her feelings & problems she would open up. She just needs confidence is all. She finished her sentence finally as it transferred to Mesprit. It would be nice to be Valorie's legendary, but she has Mesprit. She's Spike's legendary, which reminded her. She should go back to Spike & see how he's doing, wanting to take her own advice.

Spike

Spike ignored almost everything around him, still listening though. Food is nice, but he wasn't hungry. When Gad gets here-

& speak of the devil. Gad was finally here. Spike waited a while before speaking up. He got up from the couch & walked over to Gad. "Gad." He tried getting his attention. "You. Me. 3-on-3 Battle. Outside." Spike is not going to take no for an answer. Plus this would be a good workout for them.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 7th, 2012 (03:25 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Adriane

"Spike just asked-"Mew was interupted.

"Mind reading is wrong!"Adriane said for the third time.

Adriane felt guilty, she had been reading his mind too. She landed on the roof, jumped onto the balcony, walked into her room, and back downstairs. She grabbed a apple and banana without stopping and walked out the door. She casually swiched from walking to flying and she flew to her tree house, waiting on the two boys to emerge.

"They'd better not ruin my grandpa's island battling."She thought.

___

Glaceon

Glaceon turned to Leafeon.

"Well there goes Adriane."She said sighing."I wish I could do something more..."

Old January 7th, 2012 (04:58 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Valorie

Valorie observed Gad for several long moments as he went on. If she noticed anything that was going on in his head she didn't show it.

"It's alright..."

It really wasn't, in the sense that Valorie wasn't okay with what had just happened. She really didn't want to explain why she was upset though. Right now her mind was in loss aversion mode, which made her even more closed up out of fear of being called on what she had been doing. What had she been doing though. Seeking comfort? If it wasn't clear already, Valorie had some rather serious trust issues. Where did they even come from? You'd have to ask, or perhaps probe her memory for answers because she certainly wasn't telling.

Gad proceeded to attempt to lead Valorie inside. Fruit. She liked the idea of fruit. Meat honestly had a low place on her palette. She blamed a sick joke among kids in which they would try to convince eachother that they were eating a pokemon. (In the games people kinda sorta actually do eat pokemon. In the anime people eat non-pokemon animals like in real life. In the manga it's unknown. I'll leave it up to Miley how the RP will work there. Wired way Valorie didn't know at the time.) She had a vivid memory of promptly choking on the food she was eating at the time. One bad experience had changed her tastes forever.

Regardless, after a moment she moved to follow Gad inside, glancing briefly at Latias as if to make sure she hadn't lost her. Presumably the two would then head inside, Valorie looking a bit distant in thought.

Mesprit

As Adriane explained her feelings Mesprit had to multitasking her and Latias's responses for a bit. My that this was impossible for her. She found herself slightly frustrated at what Latias had said. When she'd said Latias was more of the friend Valorie had needed she hadn't been being lazy. It was more just... Mesprit was a different type of person. She did not do gushy touchy feely stuff. It may have had something to do with the fact that her touch was known to steal the emotions right out of someone. But she really just didn't like that sort of stuff in general. It was hard for her to explain, and so he didn't try. Perhaps Latias' brig Spike's partner was a problem too anyway. She would just have to do what she could. You see, when she had said she'd help the ousted. She had more meant to say that she would help them get along. It felt to her that the best she could do for Valorie right now was to knock down those emotional walls Val had put up. She silently knew Valorie would freak if she knew what Mesprit was about to do. Yet, she felt that Valorie's paranoia and anxiety was only hurting her in the long run.

Mesprit was somewhat confused when Adriane raked into the air and started floating away in the middle of a conversation. Normally, one might consider that kind of rude... However, they /were/ talking telepathically, which meant nobody else can hear anything Mesprit has been saying. o_o; perhaps Adriane had just gotten really used to her powers. Mesprit decided not to take it to heart, and instead continued talking through telepathy, which wasn't limited by distance or line of sight. Though, she paused awkwardly for a brief moment at first.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "....I see. I don't read minds, but I think I can help."

Mesprit was, needless to say, pleased that someone actually wanted to help.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "I observed Valorie hugging Latias not long ago. I could feel from her emotions and what I observed. It feels like she needs... a companion."

Mesprit paused a moment, hesitating before proceeding to mock herself a bit in an attempt to explain further.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "One who's a bit more... expressive than I. I was never that sort of person. I tried to help her my way and now she hates my guts. I guess you could say this is my way of trying to help... indirectly."
Old January 7th, 2012 (06:51 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alan got off Latios as soon as he landed on the island. He looked around, nobody seemed to have noticed his arrival. He sighed.

"Hey, Latios..." he said, "W-Wanna t-teach me how t-to t-transform wh-while w-we're here?"

Latios thought about it for a couple of seconds. But then he smiled and nodded. "Sure." he said. Alan smiled and looked at the house. He was a bit upset that nobody noticed he was there, but he thought that after he learned to transform, the others would be nicer to him.

"Okay, what you gotta do to transform first is concentrate into whatever you want to transform into." Latios said, and Alan nodded timidly.
Old January 10th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
miley810
Assassin

It finally hit Adriane what Mesprit was saying, about Valorie needing companion. Adriane just stared, too deep in thought to pay attention to what she was looking at. Where was Valorie anyways? She had never seen Valorie go inside. She looked where she had seen Valorie a bit ago, to see her heading inside.

"Ok, so Gad, Valorie, Spike, Alan, and I are here. Nora got captured..."Adriane thought.

Adriane noticed how dirty the tree house really was. She decided to clean it another time and flew back to the house's roof, still waiting on Gad and Spike to come out. Mew looked at her.

"What's wrong now?"Mew asked.

"Um...nothing."Adriane said.

Old January 10th, 2012 (09:56 AM).
Wymsical

Gad Sylvanhart

Fruit! Delicious yummy fruit! At least, that's what I was thinking when I saw a huge welcome basket on the table in the room. My muscles were slightly less tense now, so I walked over to the basket, thinking of how stupid I'd been not to have seen it. Guess I wasn't too used to nice welcomes. I chuckled slightly as I thought this, then reached into the basket and plucked an orange. It looked simply delicious. Oranges were my favorites, next to their smaller cousins the tangerine. I found that eating one slice of both created a lovely flavor. Unfortunately, there were no tangerines available in the basket. It was rather large and wooden, and consisted of the most basic fruits: Pears, Apples, Oranges, etcetera. Still, I was thankful for my orange, and went back into the sofa, eating from it. Oranges somehow always soothed my nerves, almost made me want to go to sleep. Before long, I saw Valorie enter the premises. I didn't want to create another stupidly awkward moment, so I attempted to forget she was there. She was shy, that much was obvious, and I'd clearly offended her by dropping in at that moment, although I was only trying to be friendly. She'd said it was alright, but I highly doubted that by the look on her face. Which looked rather distant, like in a different world. May as well have been sleep walking with the eyes open, in my opinion. (That does happen. It happened to my cousin Ted, long story) Part of me did want to tell her I was sorry, even though I'd technically already done so. But the other part held me back somewhat, since I knew that disturbing her in her distant state would be the third stupidest thing I did today, despite my intellectual strength, I never really knew how to make long, calculated choices. At least not now.

Suddenly, Spike walked in my direction. "You. Me. 3-on-3 Battle. Outside." he said, sternly. I did not appreciate the attitude towards me, personally I didn't see how he could be jealous, I mean, he was one of the originals, he should have been bossing me around, not acting so immature. "Umm, excuse me?" I asked. "Alright, if you say so." I said, still trying to be nice. And yet, part of me told me he didn't deserve to be respected. Still, I didn't want any trouble. So I went outside. I already knew the team I was going to pick for this three-on-three. I always picked this team because they were a well circulated coverage team. Strategically, of course. Their types covered each other as well as I could make it so. Despite the common weakness on two of them, the third could take it for neutral damage. I thought about using Uxie instead, but Uxie was my partner, not my Pokemon. I didn't think I could do that in a battle. I brought out my first Pokemon, giving Spik the upper hand by allowing him to see it. "Go, Haxorus!" I exclaimed. I threw Haxorus' Luxury Ball into the air, and out it came for sure. A huge, golden, long-necked dragon with a two-sided ax on its head. Or at least what looked so. I loved my Haxorus, it was a gift that came along with the clothes I was wearing at the very moment. It was a Pokemon from Unova, I believe. Although I wasn't sure if it was Uxie or my uncle who sent it to me. Was Uxie already disguised as my uncle when this was sent to me? I suspected so. Anyways, I stopped thinking and turned to Haxorus. Who'd already sat down, waiting for his opponent to arrive. Truth is, outside of battle, my Haxorus was a big softy. In battle, he was a fierce predator, but outside, he was actually quite sensitive. Unlike me, he relied more on his emotions to see him through life. It was cute, to be honest. Any person who got to know him might think so.

And so, I waited for Spike and his Pokemon, quite interested to see his team. To have survived through the first Legendary Endeavor, he must have had quite a team. I'd already noticed a Leafeon running around earlier, speaking to Adriane's Glaceon. I was almost sure it was Spike's.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 10th, 2012 (01:32 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

(OoC: I think it's best that no one talks to me so I don't hurt anyone...)

Leafeon

Adriane still looked a little troubled. Leafeon didn't know what to do. Glaceon was worried about her trainer. He would be too if Spike was having issues. Speaking of Spike, where was he?

"Maybe we should worry about it later. Let's go see what Spike is doing." Leafeon turned & ran towards where ever his trainer could be. Were they outside? He went out the house & saw his trainer in front of Gad. Were they gonna battle? It sure did surprise Leafeon.

Latias

It was funny. Gad & Valorie didn't know exactly what to say to each other properly. Still, silence isn't always good.

She saw Valorie already heading inside. [I]Perhaps I should go look for Spike.[I] Latias started morphing back to her original self, floating off to where Spike was. Then, already, she founf him battling Gad. Why now? What's gotten into Spike?

Spike

"Umm, excuse me?" Gad asked.

"You heard me." Spike answered calmly, but with a grudge.

"Alright, if you say so." No problem then. They both walked out the house to an open field that had enough space for battle. Spike took off his shirt around his waist to the groung. This would be intense. "Go, Haxorus!" Gad shouted as a Haxorus stood on the field. This could prove interesting.

"Go Gengar!" What stood in front of Haxorus was the floating ghost, Gengar. "Gengar! Shadow Claw!" Gengar is pretty sneaky. He rushed at Haxorus from high up with his Shadow Claw ready, swinging right down to him.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 10th, 2012 (01:54 PM).
Wymsical

Gad Sylvanhart

Looked like the battle was on. Almost without warning, Haxorus was introduced to his current playmate: A Gengar. this would be very interesting. I looked at the Gengar with interest, I'd only ever seen a real one once or twice. The Pokemon was purple in color, and had a mostly round body apart from short, stubby arms and legs sticking out its sides and end, respectively. Of course, the Gengar always had a sneaky look on his face. I didn't expect a fair battle from gengar today.

"Gengar! Shadow Claw!" Spike exclaimed. His Gengar came running at Haxorus with great speed. "Stand your ground!" I said, almost as soon as Spike had given out his order. Then, the Gengar shot up into the sky and came at Haxorus with Shadow Claw. As he came closer, I thought about what move to use really quickly. Haxorus knew four moves, each very potent.

Gengar was ten feet away from Haxorus when I shouted "Use DragonBreath!" Haxorus obeyed, and shot a purple flame up in the air, at Gengar. DragonBreath was hard to dodge because the flames went everywhere, so I wondered if this Gengar had been skillful enough to dodge.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 10th, 2012 (02:00 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Adriane watched the two walk off, and cocked her head slightly, wondering how they knew where a open feild was.

"Mew?"She said, just like mew does when she's confused.

Adriane slapped her left hand over her mouth. She said that because of the mew-powers.

"Let's go."She said telepathically to Mew.

"Ok."

The two flew after the two boys, landing quiet in one of the relitivily big and leafy trees. They were as quiet as possible. She watched Spike carefully, Gad not doing much yet.

"He can do this."She thought, refering to Spike."Come on Spikey."

She gasped, slightly quiet, and put her hand over her mouth.

"Come on come on..."She thought.

(Note that the last two slanted sentences were thought, not spoken to anyone)

Old January 10th, 2012 (04:57 PM). Edited January 12th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Mesprit got no response from Adriane, but she sensed some sort of understanding. Waiting a moment to make sure Adriane hadn't anything to say Mesprit looked around. Hey, where had Spike gone? He must've left to go do something while she was concentrating. Seeing nothing else to work on for the time being Mesprit floated towards the door to meet up with Valorie. Glancing at Gad briefly she acknowledged Valorie's untrusting stare and moved on without comment.

Unless anyone hadn't caught on yet, Valorie and Mesprit had verbally fought in the past. Not all legendary-rebel pairings were made in heaven. In fact, theirs had been made on a street corner out of desperation. Go figure. Regardless, Mesprit noticed--was that the boys battling? She floated over to start watching.
Old January 10th, 2012 (07:02 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

(OoC: miley-You forgot to post as Glaceon when I posted as Leafeon. You might wanna add that to your next post.)

"Stand your ground!" Gad commanded his Haxorus. What's he planning? As Gengar got closer to the opponent, Gad shout out again. "Use DragonBreath!" This came as, well, not a shocker. A DragonBreath came straight towards Gengar who was still in the air. He got hit straight on & landed on the ground. Not bad. This could be more interesting.

Gengar quickly got back up from the attack. It would take a lot more than that to take him down. "Gengar! Use Taunt!" Spike commanded. Gengar was always excited about this move. He stook out his tongue at Haxorus laughing.

"Is that all you got? I've taken worse from normal-types!" This would hit hard to Haxorus. Might I add normal attacks don't effect ghost-types, unless they use Foresight or Oder Sleuth. Spike waited to see what Gad's next move would be.

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links