Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 10th, 2012 (07:20 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
"It can be anything I want?" Alan asked timidly, and Latios nodded.

"Yes. Anyone you want to turn into." Latios said, "You have to concentrate on that someone first."

"Okay." Alan said, and closed his eyes. He shivered as he concentrated, as there was only one being he could think of, and he concentrated on him. Latios smiled as he watched him.

"Good. Now do you remember what you did to become invisible?" Latios said, and Alan nodded, still shivering and looking a little pale. "Well, you have to do the same, only concentrating on what you want to turn into, and mentally try to make yourself look like him or her."

"O-okay..." Alan said, and closed his eyes again. He turned invisible for seconds, only to become visible again. This happened about five times, until when he became visible again he didn't look like he used to. He looked completely different. In fact, he didn't look human at all. He was tall, purple and had a tail.

"Wow, Alan, congratulations!" the Eon Pokémon said.

"I-I did it?" Alan said, looking at his hands, which now had three fingers.

"Yes. You can now transform." Latios said, "I'm so proud of you!"
Old January 11th, 2012 (04:27 AM).
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
(Just note that if mew and Adriane are talking its telepathicly right now.)

Adriane heard Latios and Alan, so she turned her head and her eyes widen, so she swung her head foward.

"Ok...Alan's mind waves....Mewtwo stands there..."She said telepathicly to mew.

"He learned how to transform."Mew said.

"Ah nice."Adriane said.

Adriane watched the battle, wondering deeply who would win.

___

(Sorry I forgot about Glaceon)

Glaceon

"Lets go fallow them." Glaceon said with a nod and walked to the area Spike and Gad were in.

She sat down next to the tree her trainer and Mew were in, unaware they were up there despite their scent.

(Sorry if I forgot to respond to Leafeon or something, I had to write this before I went to school. If I did let me know and I'll edit it when I get home.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old January 11th, 2012 (07:44 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Leafeon

"Lets go follow them." Glaceon said as she & Leafeon stopped by the battlefield. Spike & Gad were already battling. Was Spike gonna choose him to battle soon? Hopefully not. He still wanted to be by Glaceon's side right now. Of course, if he did call him out, Leafeon would have to.

Leafeon smiled by Glaceon's side. What could they talk about during this time right now? "So. How long have you & Adriane been together?" He asked her shyly. He at least wanted to get to know her better.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 11th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Alan stared at his hands, not able to believe it. "W-wow..." he said, and Latios smiled.

"And, if you wanna go back to looking like you usually do," Latios said, "just do the same but thinking about you, okay?" Alan nodded, and then the two walked over to where Adriane was. Spike and Gad were battling, and Alan didn't even notice.

"Hello." Alan said, still in his Mewtwo form, to those present there. Latios smiled at him.
Old January 11th, 2012 (05:12 PM).
Assassin

(OOC: I've gotta drive my mind out of X-men Destiny mode, I keep seeing Mewtwo as Rayes from X-men destiny 0.0)

Adriane jumped not noticing Altwo come over.

"There goes my cover."She thought.

"Hey, I don't want Spike to know I'm here, I don't want him to think I'm watching, it may make him nervous. I get nervous if someone I know is watching me battle."Adriane said telepathicly to Alan.

___

Glaceon

"Well about four and a half years ago Adriane found me in the forest back when I was a eevee. I had got attacked by a trainer who just left me, after I was clawed and bit by his houndoom. She healed me to the best of her ablity before bringing me to the pokemon center."Glaceon said smiling."What about you and Spike?"

Old January 11th, 2012 (06:35 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Alan looked at Adriane. "Oh, I-I-I'm s-s-sorry..." he said telepathically to her, "I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to scare y-you..." He looked down, feeling bad about startling her with his appearance.

Then he walked away from her, floating away from her. After getting back on the ground, his attention turned to the battle. Spike's Gengar versus Gad's Haxorus. Nobody knew this, but he wanted Spike to lose, and silently rooted for Gad.

Latios then flew next to him. He was watching the battle as well, but, unlike the kid that looked like Mewtwo, he was rooting for noone.
Old January 12th, 2012 (09:25 AM).
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Gad Sylvanhart

Gengar was hit. It flew back onto the ground, but it didn't seem too phased as it got back up. After all, Haxorus and I were only starting. We had much more up our sleeves.

For a moment, I chose to examine my surroundings. Almost everyone was here, Adriane, hiding in a tree, (it wasn't very hard to spot her anyway) Alan, but he had shapeshifted into ... Mewtwo? For a moment, I was honeslty freaked out, but Latios floating next to him gave it away. I also saw Valorie, and her Legendary, Mesprit. Mesprit came to watch us with something of a mild interest, and Valorie, she smiled at me. I noticed this and smiled back politely, then turned my attention to Spike once more.

His Gengar had used Taunt, and blown a raspberry at Haxorus. Honestly, I thought he could have done better, but Gengar had apparently said something to Haxorus that angered him. This was bad, with Haxorus' temper, I might lose control. Haxorus proceeded to roar loudly in anger. He was obviously enraged. "GRAAAAAAAAAARGH!" came the cry from the huge monster of a Pokemon. I didn't like this, not one bit. Suddenly, Haxorus raged and charged at Gengar, I had to end this. "Haxorus, return!" I ordered. I held up Haxorus' Pokeball, and he turned into a red flash of light before disappearing into it. I'd bring him back out when he'd calmed down. Meanwhile....

"Go, Weavile!" I said. I threw my Pokeball, and out came Weavile. Weavile was a very deceptive, greedy, and cruel Pokemon much like Gengar. I was interested to see how Weavile would do against one of the same nature.
Weavile only gave a grin in Gengar's way. As if he was already looking down on him already.

"Weavile, us Taunt!" I shouted. It was time to give Gengar a taste of his own medicine. Weavile's grin spread across most of his face as he turned around and showed his butt to Gengar. "Hey, fatty!" Weavile shouted towards Gengar, partially shouting at Spike too, which I hadn't intended to happen. "Oh, hey! Are those legs, or stumps?! And what about those arms! Oh my Arceus, they looks like warts on the side of your fat cake face!" Weavile teased, then bursting into laughter and pointing at Gengar. "Hey, hey Gengar, you're looking ... GASTLY! AHAHAHAHA!" Weavile shouted. Yes, he was very cruel. I didn't like it one bit, but Weavile's Taunt had saved me in many a battle.

So, I anxiously awaited Gengar's move. I believed my Taunt had been far more successful than Gengar's. My Weavile had experience at ... well, being mean, I suppose.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 12th, 2012 (10:27 AM). Edited January 12th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

(OoC: EDIT: >.< I forgot about Glaceon!)

Leafeon

Glaceon's story...was sad. It was nice of Adriane to take care of her. Leafeon should maybe thank her later.

Leafeon was so happy telling his story to anyone. But, no one's telling secrets here. "Well. I lived in Celadon City. I was like a survivor searching for food. You know how that stroy goes. Anyway, I was an Eevee that time, & I met a female Eevee. I'm...not going into details." Leafeon shook his head at what he did with that Eevee. "She broke my heart after leaving me to get caught with the food... Spike found me with the humans who's food I took. He took care of me, trained me, explored all the regions. He's...my only best friend." That just made Leafeon think.

Can I trust Glaceon...?

Spike

Haxorus was quite enraged from Gengar's taunt. Just what Spike needed. Now he just needs to-

What? Gad has returned Haxorus just now. No matter. Gengar would take care of things. The next Pokemon Gad summons out was a Weavile. This one seemed pretty sneaky. Better watch out. "Weavile, us Taunt!" Use what?!

"Hey, fatty!" Weavile insulted Gengar. Gengar tried to keep his cool. "Oh, hey! Are those legs, or stumps?! And what about those arms! Oh my Arceus, they looks like warts on the side of your fat cake face!" & already Gengar was ticked off. Spike did not expect a Taunt to be used against him. "Hey, hey Gengar, you're looking ... GASTLY! AHAHAHAHA!" & Gengar charged at Weavile with Shadow Claw.

"Shut up! I'm the only one who can Taunt you Pokemon!" This won't do.

"Gengar! Return!" Spike took out a Pokeball & shot a red beam at Gengar, tranferring him back inside his Pokeball. Spike started sweating a little. If that Weavile was gonna be this way, he would have to come up with a different plan for now. "You're up! Blaziken!" Spike threw another Pokeball, summoning out Blaziken. Back in the last war against the legendaries, he was only a Combusken. Now he's a strong fiery Blaziken.

"Blaziken! Bulk Up!" Spike commanded. Blaziken started working up his body, raising his attack & defense. Spike needed to be ready for anything. This is a good workout for the war tomorrow. Spike awaited Gad's next move, all the while thinking of what other Pokemon he should use.

(OoC: xD What's with the Taunts?)

~Dia+PS~
Old January 12th, 2012 (10:38 AM). Edited January 12th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile back at the island house not far off from the battle, Valorie had made her way onto the roof with the help of her flygon. The dragon pokemon nudged her lightly, detecting that something was bothering her. However, Valorie wasn't really in the mood and promptly shoo'd the pokemon away. She was watching the battle from a vantage point, having taken to it as a way of distracting herself from other things. Most of her pokemon were far too heavy to land on the roof. Heck, at 12'1'' Dragonite weighed just under eight hundred pounds. Flygon weighed a measly 180'ish in comparison. She could see Mesprit down there, but she didn't really want Mesprit's attention either. Rather, she didn't really know what she wanted to do right now, and so she watched absent mindedly. All she could say was that the two repeatedly returning their pokemon like that looked...dumb. Seriously, she was half tempted to personally come down there and tell them to either drop battling rules entirely and send out all their pokemon at once or stop switching around. She resisted that temptation though, mostly because she had nothing to do with this battle. Even if the sight was quickly boring her to death.
Old January 12th, 2012 (12:54 PM).

Gad Sylvanhart

And ... he switches out. Just when Gengar was getting angry. That was annoying. However, the next Pokemon to be sent out was a Blaziken, much like mine. Very interesting. Blaziken's Fire typing could knock out Weavile, and its fighting type could too. At first, I was worried, Weavile seemed worried too, but I didn't want to switch out. I'd already done enough of that. Besides, a Fighting-type was perfectly predictable. I was happy this happened.

"Blaziken! Bulk Up!" Spike ordered. his Pokemon did so. A boosting move, I knew he was preparing for an attack that would be super effective against Weavile. One thing I had to my advantage though, Blaziken was slow. Much slower than Weavile, it would never be able to match up to Weavile's speed, or dodge his attacks. Which was simply perfect.

"Weavile, Aerial Ace!" I shouted. It was the only defense against fighting types my Weavile had, and with blazing speed and attack prowess, it usually managed to pull it off rather successfully, despite being a low base power move.
At my order, Weavile jumped, and started dashing at the slower Blaziken, but he predicted that Blaziken might take advantage of the close up and hit with a fighting type move, such as Close Combat, so he slid under Blaziken's long, powerful legs and emerged behind him, slashing at him with Aerial Ace. Before checking whether or not it hit, I ordered, "Now, Dig!" I shouted. I seriously doubted that Blaziken would be able to hit Weavile before it dug away, but it did nevertheless.

Funny story about dig, I taught it to Weavile when I was helping a miner dig a tunnel from Oreburgh mines all the way to Veilstone City. To provide an easy-to-cross connection between the two cities that would become known as Minecraft Tunnel. Luckily for me, that was another big help against Blaziken that I could take advantage of.

Now, Blaziken probably had no idea where Weavile would strike next. I neglected to see wether the last attack was successful, but I hoped so.

(Note that minecraft reference. )

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 12th, 2012 (05:25 PM).
Assassin

(Wym: Adriane was 'Well hidden' in the trees. She wasn't 'easy to spot. And NO INSULTING MINECRAFT! )

Adriane

Adriane watched the battle carefully, not being able to tell who was going to win. She was rooting for Spike, but she wasn't about to blow her cover. She knew the others were watching, but after she'd just disappeared a bit ago (refering to when she went on the roof with Glaceon and Mesprit) she didn't want to just randomly drop in to watch them battle.

"Come on really? Dig? That move ticks me off so bad..."She thought.

"Who's winning?"Mew asked just where Adriane can here.

"I don't think anyone in paticular..."Adriane replied.

"Ok."

__

Glaceon

"Sounds like quite a history."Glaceon said smiling.

Old January 12th, 2012 (06:15 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

(OoC: xD That's all you have to say for Glaceon?)

Leafeon

"Sounds like quite a history." Glaceon said.

"Yeah." Leafeon turned his attention to the battle, hoping he wouldn't have to talk to Glaceon more. Making him nervous about trust & all.

Spike

"Weavile, Aerial Ace!" Gad commanded as Weavile charged at Blaziken. Nice move coming. Weavile suddenly jumped at Blaziken, but slid under him & attacked with Aerial Ace. Tough damage, but Blaziken knows how to deal with strong attacks, plus the added effect of Bulk Up. "Now, Dig!" An unexpected move. Weavile quickly dug underground. Perfect.

"Now Blaziken! Use Earthquake!" Spike shouted. Blaziken punched the ground with immense force, shaking the ground. This would do a lot of damage to Weavile since he was underground. "When he gets back up, use Sky Uppercut!" When Blaziken saw the right moment, Weavile coming up, he lowered his arm & shot it straight up to the sky. Whether it hit him or not, Blaziken quickly got back for safe distance.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 13th, 2012 (09:57 AM).

Gad Sylvanhart

Earthquake?! EARTHQUAKE?! He just HAD to have that move on him. Aerial Ace had managed to hit Blaziken hard, apparently, which was good. But now my Weavile was dead for sure. As it shot up from the ground, Blaziken came at him with a Sky Uppercut! Great. "Weavile! Look out!" I shouted, there was nothing else I could do as the Sky Uppercut shot at my Weavile, throwing him further into the sky!

As he came down, I decided I had no choice but to return him. He was K.O'd. I pointed my Pokeball at him, and in midair his structure turned red and was sucked inside the Pokeball.

"I like your style, Spike." I said commending Spike for his great work. Indeed, his Blaziken having Earthquake came as a surprise. Bad luck indeed. I placed Weavile's Pokeball on my belt and withdrew the next one.

This Pokemon had been with me since the start of my journey. He was the strongest Pokemon in my entire team. He'd saved my butt many a time, both inside and outside of battle. He was a skilled fighter both physically and mentally, he was very fast, and very, very deadly. I'd sweeped whole teams of four with him before. And the only way to make this count was to fight fire with fire.

"Go, Blaziken!" I exclaimed. I threw his Pokeball as high into the air as I could, and smiled seemingly politely at Spike and his Blaziken, before, from the sky, came my Blaziken, he landed in front of me, hiding me and my smirk from the view of Spike as he cracked his knuckles. Looking at his weaker cousin.

Now, my Blaziken had two sides to him. On one hand, his physical prowess were beyond that of my other Pokemon. In this state, he was violent, and he yearned to beat up his opponent. However, he also had great mental skill, in this state, he would allow himself to be relaxed. Calm. Visualize his opponent, then strike.

Right now, I was pretty sure my Blaziken wanted to beat up his fellow Blaziken. Another thing about mine, he was seven feet. The typical Blaziken was around six feet in height, whereas my Blaziken was a huge seven feet, towering over most of his kin. Professor birch was bribed into giving me him as a Torchic, by the way. Bribed by my father. This Blaziken had been granted an amazing special ability by his mother, named Speed Boost. Which upped his speed every turn, and he'd been granted a special move by his father, a Zoroark from the Unova region.

My dad has a lot of money, he somewhat bribed Professor Birch into giving me this, I suppose. Otherwise I would have been given a regular Torchic like Spike. Sometimes I wished he wasn't so violent sometimes, but I'd trained him right, and he was just fine by my standards.

Really, his only downside was his poor defenses. I'd focused all my training on his physical and mental prowess, I'd completely forgotten about his defenses. If he managed to be hit four or five times before he'd gathered enough Speed Boosts, he was usually down. And with low Speed to begin with, it was a little hard to gather a lot of Speed Boosts with those defenses.

Anyway, I've gotten way off topic. Back to the battle. So my taller Blaziken looked down upon Spike's Blaziken with interest. He always scanned his opponents before he battled them, and it seemed Spike's Blaziken was perking his interest more than usual. "You..." my Blaziken started, pointing at Spike's Blaziken. I was surprised my his booming, low voice. "You have experienced things ... matters of life and death, it seems. You are a worthy opponent, brother." he said. He cracked his knuckles again, then stretched them. "Give me all you've got." he said.

(OOC: I hope my Blaziken isn't a little too godmodding. I'm not saying he's invincible here.)

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 13th, 2012 (01:14 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

(OoC: xD I think what Blaziken said seems out of his style!)

Weavile was down, or rather, up in the sky, but faint. First Pokemon down, 2 to go. No time to get cocky now, though. Spike has to be prepared for anything. "I like your style, Spike." Gad commended to Spike. He only grunted at his comment, not caring what he thought.

His next Pokemon was up. "Go, Blaziken!" Blaziken? He had a Blaziken too? Perhaps Spike saw him in the cave. Blaziken took his stance against Gad's Blaziken, keeping up his guard. 2 strong Pokemon, & Blaziken was Spike's strongest. It was because he chose Blaziken as a starter when he was a Torchic. They share many memories together, taking on gyms, stopping thieves from stealing Pokemon.

Anyway, getting off topic here. Back to the battle. "You..." Gad's Blaziken boomed out to Spike's Blaziken. "You have experienced things ... matters of life and death, it seems. You are a worthy opponent, brother." Blaziken, Spike's, remained in his stance, focusing on the opponent. "Give me all you've got." If I haven't mentioned this, Blaziken is more of the quiet type.

Spike thought of switching out Blaziken to send out another one, but he wanted to see who's Blaziken was strong. This was a Blaziken battle. "Blaziken! Blaze Kick!" He shouted. Blaziken ran towards Gad's Blaziken, but he didn't kick him straight on. He flipped over & landed behind him, sending out a backside Blaze Kick.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 13th, 2012 (02:09 PM).

Gad Sylvanhart

"Blaziken! Blaze Kick!" Spike ordered his Blaziken. The smaller Blaziken came at my Blaziken, who by the way was still standing his ground. He didn't seem afraid of Spike or his Blaziken. Just like him to be so overconfident. What I wasn't prepared for was Spike's Blaziken coming behind mine and launching a back Blaze Kick. Nice combo. My Blaziken was propelled forward slightly, he almost tripped, but he kept his footing. Both our Blaziken were on opposite sides of the field now. My Blaziken had been propelled near Spike, and Spike's Blaziken was still near me. From where I stood, I could clearly see my Blaziken's grin as he stood up, his back cracking. For a moment, it seemed like he flinched, but he got back up just the same.

My turn. "Alright, Blaziken, Focus Blast!" I ordered. My Blaziken obeyed. He started charging at Spike's Blaziken, readying a Focus Blast between his two hands. As the ball of fighting energy grew, Blaziken struggled more and more to contain it. He was preparing for a big attack. As he neared, he let go of the Focus Blast with great force. It hurled towards the other Blaziken. And, while Blaziken was distracted... "Blaziken, use Stone Edge!" I shouted. Blaziken somersaulted over Blaziken, and his own Focus Blast, when he got close enough. While Spike's Blaziken was distracted with Focus Blast, my Blaziken dug at least a dozen pointy rocks into Spike's Blaziken's back. Before checking whether or not it had hit, he came back to my side, waiting for a result.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 13th, 2012 (05:20 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy

Valorie Ryder

Valorie simmered down a bit, becoming a bit more pleased with where the battle was going. There was only one thing. ...It needed more dragons. Personal taste aside, Valorie no longer found things to criticize, or at least not as strongly as she had been before. Though Gad's move choice confused her. Focus blast was... not the type of move she would expect from what appeared to be a.physically powerful pokemon. Given, what did she knew about blazikens? All she knew was dragons, dragons, and more dragons. It was her thing. She had a hard enough time raising what few nom-dragon pokemon she owned, given she liked to think he did a good job.
Old January 13th, 2012 (07:43 PM).
Assassin

"Two blazikens? This outta be interesting."Adriane thought.

"I love same-pokemon pokemon battles!"Mew said to strictly Adriane.

Adriane smiled and nodded at Mew before looking forward again and seriousing-up her face. All of the sudden songs started going through her head, something that happened often when she got bored. She didn't want to listen to music and miss something in the battle though. She quietly sat down on the big branch and swayed her legs forwards and back.

____

Glaceon

Glaceon's face dropped a bit.

"Is something wrong?"She asked worriedly, hoping not to have done anything wrong."Did I say something?

(Sorry it's short. I've gotta clean my room and I probably won't get to post again tonight. I'm probably gonna be playing Sims 3 Pets all day tommarow)

Old January 13th, 2012 (10:32 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Alan frowned when Gad returned his knocked out Weavile to the Pokéball. He didn't want Spike to win, and that was what eas happening at the moment. He knew the battle wasn't over, and stayed to see the outcome when Gad sent out his Blaziken. It was a Blaziken vs Blaziken fight, it sure was something interesting to watch. But Alan had this urge to leave, he didn't feel like watching those two battle anymore.

"Hey, Latios...I don't wanna watch this anymore..." the boy who still looked like Mewtwo said telepathically to Latios, then flew away from the battle, and closer to the sea. Latios nodded and followed him.

"Is everything okay, Alan?" Latios asked telepathically.

"Yeah...I-I j-just d-didn't wanna watch..." the boy said quietly and sent out his four Pokémon. Gene immediately went to play in the water, looking happy to be near water, while Blade climbed up a tree nearby and sat on one of the branches. Alan then took a deep breath and relaxed a little, letting out a sigh.
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:28 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Leafeon

"Is something wrong?" Glaceon suddenly asked Leafeon. "Did I say something?"

"Um, no. I...I just have trouble trusting others since that Eevee broke my heart..." Leafeon didn't even wanna talk about that anymore. All he just wanted to do now was watch the battle.

Spike

Gad's Blaziken was still in the game. Pretty strong if you ask me. "Alright, Blaziken, Focus Blast!" Blaziken started charging something within himself, then shot it at Blaziken.

"Blaziken! Stand your ground!" Spike shouted. Blaziken took his stance well & took the Focus Blast. It's like one yell was enough to withstand it. Then again, that was only in Dragon Ball Z. Anyway, Blaziken did take some damage.

"Blaziken, use Stone Edge!" Stone what? Oh boy. Blaziken quickly turned around, but not quick enough though as he tried guarding himself from the stones. Some had already hit his back.

"Blaziken! Blow those stones away & towards Blaziken with Sky Uppercut!" Blaziken's eye twinkled as he shot one huge Sky Uppercut at the stones, breaking some from him & others flew like bullets towards Gad's Blaziken. "Sky Uppercut!" As the mini stones flew towards Gad's Blaziken, Spike's Blaziken sprinted towards him, ducking & sending one Sky Uppercut upwards towards his chin.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 14th, 2012 (08:54 AM).

Gad Sylvanhart

Interesting combo. Spike had decided to make his Blaziken turn my own Stones against me with Sky Uppercut. Very interesting. But I wasn't going to let this destroy my Blaziken. "Blaziken, dodge!" I shouted. My Blaziken still got hit by many of the stones anyway. He got one in his eye and screamed. "Graaaaah! Why you little-" he started. "Blaziken, focus!" I cut him off. Eye closed, he still got hit by the rest of the mini-stones, not as large as the larger ones that had hit Spike's Blaziken. Suddenly, a green light enveloped my Blaziken, he stood there for a split second, before it disappeared. That was his well-earned Speed Boost for the turn. This Speed Boost made it so he was now faster than Spike's. Giving me a great advantage. Suddenly, Spike's Blaziken came at mine with Sky uppercut. Being faster now, my Blaziken managed to dodge, somewhat, still getting hit in the shoulder by the Uppercut, which was directed for his chin. My Blaziken, not following orders, but obviously pissed about his eye, grabbed Spike's Blaziken's arm, and pulled him forward. My Blaziken then skillfully elbowed Spike's Blaziken's stomach, then got up and attempted to punch him in the face.

It was hand-to-hand combat now, Blaziken versus Blaziken. All Spike and I could do was wait.

(Sorry for bunnying your Blaziken there, ShinyD, I presume I have persmission, so I can move this thing along. You have permission from me to bunny my Blaziken)

Links To Be Added Soon
Old January 15th, 2012 (10:00 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

(OoC: It's fine. It was coming to that part anyway.)

"Blaziken, dodge!" Gad commanded. Blaziken was barely able to dodge, getting hit by the rocks. He got hit in the eye, ticking him off.

"Graaaaah! Why you little-"

"Blaziken, focus!" His trainer said. Blaziken tried dodging Spike's Blaziken's Sky Uppercut, getting hit in the shoulder. Suddenly, Blaziken pulls Blaziken's arm & elbows his stomach. He attempted to punch him in the face next. Blaziken manages to block with an inside-out middle block & throws a kick to his side.

What were they- They were fighting hand-to-hand combat! Spike was amazed. He & Gad would soon see who's Blaziken had the true strength.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 15th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

While the Blazikens fought each other, Alan stared at the horizon. He quickly turned and took a look around. He felt lonely when he realised none of the others had come after him, and looked down. He closed his eyes and transformed back into what he usually looked like. Blond kid, white T-shirt, jeans. Then, all of a sudden, he looked up and smiled.

"I-I d-don't n-n-need them..." he whispered timidly, and looked at his Pokémon. That was it. He was getting back in the game, after about a year of no battles and no training. Latios looked at him, looking a bit confused.

"Everything alright, Alan?" he asked.

Alan looked at him smiling in a shy way and nodded. He scanned the area and spotted a huge rock. Then he looked at Draco.

"Draco...C-come here...please..." Alan said timidly.

"What is it?" Draco asked as he approached his trainer.

"Y-you see that big rock over th-there?" the boy replied, and pointed to the huge rock he had seen.

"Yeah, what about it?" Draco said, feeling a bit excited about it.

"W-Well..." Alan said, "I w-want you...t-to...use...Brick Break...and s-smash it up!"

Draco nodded and charged at the rock. "Finally!" he said happily and hit the rock, breaking it into many pieces. Alan looked at Draco, and congratulated him. Then he approached his other Pokémon. "O-okay, everyone..." Alan said, "I-I k-know it's been a very long time...b-but...w-we must p-prepare ourselves...for wh-what's coming..."

All of his Pokémon looked at him, seeming interested in what he had to say. "S-so...w-we w-will start training again..."

His Pokémon remained silent for a little while. Then Blade spoke up. "About time, eh?" he said, and jumped off the tree.

"Excellent." Jack said, in a spooky, sinister voice tone.

"Great!" Gene said as he continued to play in the waves, "I can't wait!"
Old January 16th, 2012 (01:35 PM).
Assassin

(OOC: Sorry guys, my life interfered with you guys. )

Glaceon

Glaceon looked down, looking slightly sad, more deep in thought.

"Stupid Jolteon..."She whispered where Leafeon would barely here."Stupid Vaporeon."

She was refering to Richard's Jolteon. She loved him, but he fell in love with a wild Vaporeon. Glaceon sighed.

"I know the feeling."She said softly, still looking down, tears in her eyes.

She sniffled and shook her head, trying to reclaim her calm-and-collectedness.

"But I believe my experence happened when I was older, yours when you were younger."

Glaceon was trying to choose her words carefully, trying to avoid making Leafeon uncompterable.

_____

Adriane

After the stomach-jabbing Adriane realized Alan was gone. She closed her eyes and searched for his brain waves, not reading his mind, just trying to figure out where he was. After a moment, she found him.

"Hey Alan, everything ok? Sorry I didn't notice you gone, I get to wrapped up in battles, huge defalt of mine."Adriane sent strictly to Alan.

Adriane felt bad. She could tell he felt left out, and possibly useless. She decided after the battle she'd try to reach out to him, to show him he was part of a team and everybody mattered.

(OOC again: Its getting annoying that my forehead is being shot by Alan's signature while I'm typing. My brain can't think with bullets in it! Haha.)

Old January 16th, 2012 (07:46 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Latios smiled at Alan after he gave that little speech to his Pokémon. He was even more proud that he chose him, because of the way he treated his Pokémon.

Then, all of a sudden, Alan heard a voice in his head. He was startled at first, but then he recognised it as Adriane's voice.

"Hey Alan, everything ok? Sorry I didn't notice you gone, I get to wrapped up in battles, huge defalt of mine." she said to him. Alan then focused on Adriane's brain waves, and he found them quite easily.

"O-Okay...I-I'll be t-training at th-the beach...if you n-need me..." Alan said telepathically to her. Then he turned his attention to his Pokémon.

"Gene, u-use W-Water P-pulse on those rocks!" Alan said, and Gene fired his attack towards what was left of the huge rock that Draco had shattered.
Old January 17th, 2012 (08:48 AM).

Gad Sylvanhart

It was no use, my Blaziken's punch was blocked by an inside-out middle block. An interesting combination. Despite his disadvantages, Spike's Blaziken was skilled. Then, a kick came at my Blaziken. He quickly thrust it aside with a low block, and countered with an elbow to the head, he then proceeded to launch his knee at Spike's Blaziken's chest, hoping to hit that vital pressure point in between his ribs. It worked. I was sure Spike's Blaziken would be greatly weakened from the blow, so I shouted. "Don't stop now, go all out!"

If he wasn't so pissed at Spike's Blaziken right now, he would have definitely said something like "No, I must give my opponent a chance to strike." but he didn't. I remembered when he first got this strange sense of honor. Despite his omnipresent violent manner (which he'd had since he was a Torchic), he also had this other, better side to him. He had a way to control himself. And he would usually let his opponent make two to three turns, because he underestimated them. Yeah, my Blaziken was very judgmental. From one look at a Pokemon he thought he could figure whether or not he'd lose. Sometimes he was right and sometimes he was wrong.

Links To Be Added Soon
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)