The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
If Dawn were to appear in the Black and White saga, I doubt she will return as the start character. That being said, like Misty and May, I'm sure she would wear a different outfit. Hope it's an interesting one too!

Last edited by Sector; March 1st, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
i am sure Dawn would probably have clothing similar to Touko's outfit except for a few changes

Dawn Fan/lover
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:47 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
i am sure Dawn would probably have clothing similar to Touko's outfit except for a few changes
I'd rather she didn't. It just looks odd for her to be wearing that to me XD
Old February 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Why you like Dawn so much?: She's really nice and is super cute.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her usual outfit.
Old February 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
i wonder how Dawn would be doing in Hoenn right now with contests there

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
blufair
Beginning Trainer

I bet Dawn is doing great in Hoenn. She learned a lot in DP, so she probably won't be making the mistakes she did the first time around. Plus, unlike Ash, she kept all of her Pokemon with her, so they'll just keep getting stronger and better, too.

Besides, the techniques we saw in Sinnoh were a lot more impressive than most of what we saw in Hoenn... Judges that were impressed by Beautifly breaking frisbees or Chimecho getting strangled would be blown away by the stuff Dawn does.

She probably won't win the Grand Festival, though. I doubt any of the main characters would be allowed to win anything that important while the show is still running.

If we ever do get to see Dawn in Hoenn, I wonder if they'll keep the old rules of announcing appeal scores and using the same Pokemon for every round, or if they'll make the contests more like DP contests. It would be interesting to see Dawn react to a different set of rules, but I think the writers only changed the rules in the first place because the current style makes for better episodes.
Old March 4th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufair View Post
I bet Dawn is doing great in Hoenn. She learned a lot in DP, so she probably won't be making the mistakes she did the first time around. Plus, unlike Ash, she kept all of her Pokemon with her, so they'll just keep getting stronger and better, too.

Besides, the techniques we saw in Sinnoh were a lot more impressive than most of what we saw in Hoenn... Judges that were impressed by Beautifly breaking frisbees or Chimecho getting strangled would be blown away by the stuff Dawn does.

She probably won't win the Grand Festival, though. I doubt any of the main characters would be allowed to win anything that important while the show is still running.

If we ever do get to see Dawn in Hoenn, I wonder if they'll keep the old rules of announcing appeal scores and using the same Pokemon for every round, or if they'll make the contests more like DP contests. It would be interesting to see Dawn react to a different set of rules, but I think the writers only changed the rules in the first place because the current style makes for better episodes.
Yeah, I'd like to see that. Maybe Dawn might also catch some new Pokemon too.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

i am sure Dawn will do great after all she is real cute and really determined to get the ribbons and pursue of becoming a top coordinator like her mom i really hope when she wins a grand festival she will continue her Journey and become a master pokemon coordinator

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:57 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

I hope we get to see Dawn become a Master Coordinator and beat Zoey for once.
Old March 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

i really want Dawn to come back i currently cant stop thinking of her espiecially when there are songs that make me think of her....lol

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 9th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Kouzan
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Why you like Dawn so much? She's confident , nice and beautiful.
Your favorite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:Her normal one, never really payed attention to her contest outfits

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:08 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Has there been any news about Dawn's special getting dubbed yet? Same with Brock's?
And I think that Dawn will appear sometime after the Unova League, whatever that is...at least I HOPE she appears.
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

I havent heard anything as of yet or maybe they wont do it at all and focus on lame-o ash when Danw is the one who should be focused on we need our Dawn back into the pokemon series

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 15th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
I havent heard anything as of yet or maybe they wont do it at all and focus on lame-o ash when Danw is the one who should be focused on we need our Dawn back into the pokemon series
That is right, they need to bring our beloved hero Dawn back!

Old March 15th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

I wish they would all these Dawn references in bw is driving me insane we need dawn back and get rid of that Iris

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:41 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
I wish they would all these Dawn references in bw is driving me insane we need dawn back and get rid of that Iris
I half agree with this XD. I definetly think that Dawn needs to come back, but I've been finding Iris more likeable as the BW series pregresses, she doesn't even annoy me anymore and she almost reminded me of Dawn in the stamp rally episode or whatever it was called XD.
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

I cant stop thinking of Dawn she is just 2 darn cute actually i can but cant top thinking of her again and again

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Hey guys, what do you think of this pic of Dawn?

I think she looks beautiful with her hair down like that and she should do it more often.
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

Absolutely fabulous well she is always fabulous no mattery what

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
Hey guys, what do you think of this pic of Dawn?

I think she looks beautiful with her hair down like that and she should do it more often.
Out of all of the female leads in the anime, Dawn definitely has the best hair.

Old March 21st, 2012, 02:49 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

I know Dawn has the most beautiful hair i absolutely love the hair and love her personality i cant see how anyone can hate her

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Ownership of the club has been transferred to Dawn-Berlitz.

Last edited by Olli; March 23rd, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

as new Owner of the club I will say this all current rules still do apply everyone is automatically accept but if you would please still do the thing on the first post I just want to see why you like Dawn

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:58 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Dawn is gonna star in a fanfic that I'm writing! Can't wait to add more chapters to it. I already have the 1st chapter up on my fanfiction.net account.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

Cool I hope it is a real good one and hopefully we can see a link getting posted to here

Dawn Fan/lover
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links