The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
I am wondering where Dawn would be in the hoenn region if she still is and how she is doing if we could see her progress right now.....

Dawn Fan/lover
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Nina Dobrev

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
I am wondering where Dawn would be in the hoenn region if she still is and how she is doing if we could see her progress right now.....
Wasn't there spin-off episodes following Dawn and her adventure after splitting up with Ash/Brock/Pikachu? Did they stop after only a handful of episodes?
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
Dawn is coming back!!!!!

Pokémon Best Wishes 2

Following on from Pokémon Black & White getting a sequel, the anime series will make a shift into Best Wishes Series 2 on June 21st. This continues Ash's story through Unova but starts to feature more old Pokémon and even Meloetta during the next Team Rocket plot which features Giovanni. It also features the return of Cynthia and Dawn.

Dawn Fan/lover
Old May 12th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Hikamaru
τόσο χαριτωμένα

Nature: Quirky
I'm so excited she's returning. She might have new Pokemon as well...

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old May 12th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Nina Dobrev

Nature: Naughty
Cynthia was no surprise since she was in the actual B/W game, but am surprised about Dawn. Might have to keep me informed when she comes on an episode (or the game) so I can watch just that. I'd like to see Dawn with a Cinccino
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

from what i know it will be a episode

Dawn Fan/lover
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Dawn's bio has been added to the main/recurring character list on tv tokyo's website under Cilan and above Cynthia.
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Yui Hirаsаwа

Nature: Naive
Why you like Dawn so much? : Shes adorably cute and I really like PearlShipping!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Pachirisu or Cyndaquil
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her normal outfit

:D
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Does anyone know yet of how long Dawn will be staying?
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Hi everyone! Can I join in?

Why you like Dawn so much? I like Dawn for having such unique personality. I also Find her cute in her outfits.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Togekiss. It is one of my favorite Dawn pokemonsXD
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest dress are so cute on her, specially the pink one. I think any of her contest dress suits herXD

I like the fact of seeing Dawn back, having her first cameo appearance in BW, I'm looking forward to see her battleXD
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hikamaru
τόσο χαριτωμένα

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
Hi everyone! Can I join in?

Why you like Dawn so much? I like Dawn for having such unique personality. I also Find her cute in her outfits.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Togekiss. It is one of my favorite Dawn pokemonsXD
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest dress are so cute on her, specially the pink one. I think any of her contest dress suits herXD

I like the fact of seeing Dawn back, having her first cameo appearance in BW, I'm looking forward to see her battleXD
Hi, welcome to the team!

Dawn is the total Cute Trainer/Coordinator, and I'm looking forward to Best Wishes 2.

And yeah, she has such beautiful dresses she wears in contests, my fave is the Grand Festival one.

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:09 AM
DawnXHika
Beginning Trainer

I definitely want in. Lol.
Quote:
Why you like Dawn so much?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
1. Let's just say... she's Dawnlicious. And I like her blue hair.
2. Piplup. I like his personality.
3. I like her normal outfit. Looks good on her.

Random off topic:

My signature on a different forum:

V
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

from what is currently speculating Dawn should be around the Unova region for 6-15 episodes is what is currently being estimated i think Dawn deserves even more episodes

Dawn Fan/lover
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Hikamaru
τόσο χαριτωμένα

Quote:
from what is currently speculating Dawn should be around the Unova region for 6-15 episodes is what is currently being estimated i think Dawn deserves even more episodes
Yeah, I think she needs more appearances cos we love her.

Also, we need new members btw.

Old June 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

I think Dawn and Iris are gonna be getting into a small fight about various things

Dawn Fan/lover
Old June 3rd, 2012, 05:17 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Dawn is participating in the tournament so she'll have more than 5 episodes.
btw Dawn's legs aren't thicker are they? Some people were saying that they were on serebii and I hope they're not cuz they're perfect the way they are XD
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

depending on the set screen ratio (4:3/16:9) along with screen size i noticed in some images depending on stuff like this sometimes Dawn's legs will seem skinnier or thicker I like Dawn the way she was she is just cute and unique that way

Dawn Fan/lover
Old June 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
depending on the set screen ratio (4:3/16:9) along with screen size i noticed in some images depending on stuff like this sometimes Dawn's legs will seem skinnier or thicker I like Dawn the way she was she is just cute and unique that way
Oh that's good, I was gonna be mad if they were making her fatter or something.
I hope Dawn gets to meet Burgandy and Georgia.
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Dawn-Berlitz

i wonder how she would react at burgandy if Dawn gets to meet her cause Burgandy you know is really annoying and thinks no pokemon is compatible with there trainer excpet for herself I do think she could put up with Georgia how ever

Dawn Fan/lover
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Quote:
i wonder how she would react at burgandy if Dawn gets to meet her cause Burgandy you know is really annoying and thinks no pokemon is compatible with there trainer excpet for herself I do think she could put up with Georgia how ever
If Burgundy rated Dawn and Piplup's compatibility low I think Dawn would flip! xD As far as I know Piplup has a battle with Cilan's Pansage? This'll be very interesting to see; who do you guys think will win? Especially if Cilan decides to rate Dawn's Pokémon, how do you think that'll go down? Do you think they'll be super compatible? And do you think Dawn will have lots of new Pokémon in the new region? :o I hope she catches some really cute stuff! And I really hope she brings back her old team; I miss Mamoswine, Pachirisu and Buneary so much D: And I wonder if Buneary will still be in love with Pikachu :o
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:49 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

i seen the bw2 opening theme Dawn is in it that means bw2 theme is win <3

Dawn Fan/lover
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Is she going to be there for an extended period of time or just for one episode? :o I really hope she's there for a significant part of the series, it'd be amazing to see her again in full swing <3 Although what will she be doing in Unova? They don't have contests for her to take part in... Maybe musicals or movies? xD
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Poke_Star_Girl
Rising Trainer

Nature: Jolly
Why you like Dawn so much?
Because she extremely nice, she has a great taste in fashion and what there not to like about her. Not to mention her great skills as a coordinator dawn rules the battle field when it comes to contests. I also love Dawns confidence in herself her catch phrase is an inspiration to me and I follow those words to keep me moving forward.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup very loyal and awesome partner of Dawns

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Dawn in a cheerleader outfit
Old June 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

I been keeping tabs on how many episodes Dawn will be in currently people are estimating 6 episodes but we all know she deserves way more.

Dawn Fan/lover

Last edited by Olli; June 26th, 2012 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Advertising; linking to an ebay auction.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:48 PM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

I think Dawn will stay at least 9 episodes since the episodes that she's in are already 4-5 episodes. She also has to participate in the junior tournament and I think we'll be getting the Team Rocket plot before the tournament, whichwould give her more episodes. I'd also want a ton of fillers and a few episodes where she meets the BW rivals before the tournament begins.

Sponsored Links